Text size #2

Hello friends, is there a way to change the default text size and the font
for the incoming emails in OutlookXP, the email format is set to HTML with
Word as the email editor. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

0
baig17 (11)

TEXT = text

Selecting text in a document

Pocket PC Money #2
Does anyone know how to set the password in Money so it prompts you each time you open it, not merely when you have performed a soft reset??? On "Casper" <schaerf@vicnet.net.au> wrote: >Does anyone know how to set the password in Money so it >prompts you each time you open it, not merely when you >have performed a soft reset??? Set a password on the device? -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #...

CScrollView and text height

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Ranking Numbers with Text

Mailbox size
I have a user with a 215 MB mailbox(according to Outlook on different PCs) yet my Exchange 2K3 ESM says her mailbox is 366 MB. What's the recommendation to fix it...? Thanks, Tom... I would guess nothing. Exchange uses a different storage engine than PST files do so the file size might differ (an it usually does) from the size you see when looking at the mailbox in the ESM. J. "Tom Karpowski" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:ueWQN3w5KHA.5016@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a user with a 215 MB mailbox(according to Outlook on d...

Null in text box

fix bubble size in bubble chart
The bubble size in bubble chart is adjusted automatically by EXCEL so as to achieve best visualization result. But when you want to see the bubble changing size, this adjustment is bugging. For example I wrote VB code to change the size by half every time I call it, and expected to see the bubble size changed by half. But nothing happened! Because EXCEL adjusted it. How can I get out of it??? Please also reply to my email address. 12356789mchen@coe.ubc.ca (please drop the fist 9 numbers, it is used to dsiguise the email address from viruses. Thanks) Hi Micahel, One way would be to ...

OWA certificate #2
Hi, Wht is the recommended Certificate Authority to use for hosting on OWA site? Shall I install my own internal Certificate root ? (which is free) 0r go for external like Verisign? What are the pros and cons of both? any guidance appreciated. In news:E57F5002-DC53-4548-B3C2-2A91B2A065B2@microsoft.com, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > Wht is the recommended Certificate Authority to use for hosting on > OWA site? > > Shall I install my own internal Certificate root ? (which is free) > > 0r > > go for external like ...

Re: Using Text Styles

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

Rotate text?
Office(publisher) 2K. Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? L. Not if it's part of the sentence rather than being a separate text box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L." <ofallon12320@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23TBzesS9FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Office(publisher) 2K. > > Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? > > L. > > Thanks for the info. L. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:U46dnd7PfZ5CTBHenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@suscom....

how can i use the same account with the same personal folders in two computers #2
please help in my company we have to use one account in two machines and we want every one in two machines to be aware of what the other do and what mails he send and recive, please note that dont use microsoft exchange as a mail server thanks in advance ...

Plain text warning/ VS2005
Whenever I add a CRecordset derived class, I get an error telling me the password for the DB is sent in "plain text" and is not secure etc. I comment that line out, but how much of a security risk is this? What can I do with my Access database to avoid this? VC 6.0 never gave this error... tia b If you are on any kind of network that anyone can look at, you are wide open for attack. Example, a University network; potentially, ever student can be running a packet sniffer and see your password. Anything that passes acros the Internet outside your local intranet is also vuln...

Sizing a window
I have a property sheet that needs to be resized based on external conditions. When is the best place (before and during display of the window) to change the size of the window? Thanks, I guess it depends upon when your external source tells it to do so. Typically you will do it before you display it(after creating it). -- Ajay Kalra (MVP - VC++) ajaykalra@yahoo.com "John Garcia" <jggarcia@controlgaging.com> wrote in message news:OHvKimt1EHA.2316@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I have a property sheet that needs to be resized based on external > conditions. When is t...

shading behind text
I would like to place white text within a box of gray shading. When I use the 'background' function, it shades the entire document. How do I limit the background to a line of text? thanks Ken Depending on your preference I can think of at least 3 ways, but they all may not be available to you... or instructions may vary. It depends on what version of Word you're using & you haven't even indicated whether it's Windows or Mac. Since you posted to the Mac Word group I'll assume you're using a Mac version & further that it is the most current (2008):...

Adding #2
Trying to do a simple payroll worksheet. I know how to add time, but lets say an employee doesn't work that day I would like it to say zero. This way it doesn't screw up the total numbers. I guess what I'm asking if anyone knows how to make an empty cell look like a zero to excel. Hi How does an empty cell 'screw up the total numbers' ? P.e. Most functions simply ignore blank cells! -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "andy3468" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8D460C-53D8-4A18-...

Missing Folders #2
I use Outlook 2003. A few weeks back after migrating from OE to Outlook, I suddenly realised the many Folders and sub-folders went missing? Is there any way to recover these Folders? Impossible to say since you provided no troubleshooting information on what you "migrated" and how. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "selwyn" <selwyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AB3B1EE-CC46-4C70-8B08-9C03EFF4949F@microsoft.com... >I use Outlook 2003. A few weeks back after migrating from OE to Outlook, I > suddenly realised the many Folders and sub-folder...