Text extends off screen when viewing e-mails in outlook

How can I get get the text to wrap when viewing received e-mails? Even
Microsoft Notebook has text wrap; where is it in Outlook 2007?
0
heydale (2)

it normally does wrap. What message format? Do you scan incoming emails with
a virus scanner?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"heydale" <heydale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get get the text to wrap when viewing received e-mails? Even
> Microsoft Notebook has text wrap; where is it in Outlook 2007?

0
outlookmvp (5838)
7/25/2009 3:21:25 AM
I know it normally wraps -- but not always. HTML format. Text runs off the
screen in both preview and when opened. Even does so when forward or reply --
unless I change to text format. Our network uses Barracuda and AVG.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> it normally does wrap. What message format? Do you scan incoming emails with
> a virus scanner?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
> http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
>
> "heydale" <heydale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can I get get the text to wrap when viewing received e-mails? Even
> > Microsoft Notebook has text wrap; where is it in Outlook 2007?

0
heydale (2)
7/25/2009 9:25:01 PM
Is AVG scanning incoming email on the desktop? It corrupts a lot of
messages.

--

> I know it normally wraps -- but not always. HTML format. Text runs off the
> screen in both preview and when opened. Even does so when forward or
> reply --
> unless I change to text format. Our network uses Barracuda and AVG.
>
> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> it normally does wrap. What message format? Do you scan incoming emails
>> with
>> a virus scanner?
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

>> mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>>
>> Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
>> http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
>>
>> "heydale" <heydale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How can I get get the text to wrap when viewing received e-mails? Even
>> > Microsoft Notebook has text wrap; where is it in Outlook 2007?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Cannot view a Sharepoint Site I created.
I installed the HelpDesk template from the AllTemplates.exe on SBS2008. I have Sql2005 and WSS 3.0 I can view the HelpDesk site from SBS2008. I can't view the HelpDesk site from my laptop but I can view OWA and the IIS7.0 default website from my laptop. The message I'm getting is 404 File or Directory not found. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have the DHCP setup from the Server (Meaning the SBS is doing the DHCP Services?) If so enable them And on your laptop what is the DNS on it? (it should be the laptop) Also what about other system access? yes no? ...

Outlook 2000
Hi. Are there any mail notifiers out there that can let me know when I recieve new mail without keeping outlook running? Alternatively, can I keep outlook in the tray (using a 3rd party app - I don;t think outlook 2000 has a minimize to tray option) and still recieve popup notification for new mail? I've tried the add-in 'Mail Alert' but it doesn't seem to work when I force outlook into the tray (using R-Studios' HideOutlook app). Thanks, Jon Crouch. "Jon_C" <JonCCrouch@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191509696.643353.9340@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

TEXT = text

Selecting text in a document

Blank e-mails #4
Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail and chose options it will show a sender e-mail address which is no good and you can't send an e-mail to them. Most of the address that the e-mails come from are (YAHOO) e-mail address. I have windows XP PRO with office 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Harold K. Daniel Harold K. Daniel <hkheaven@cox.net> wrote: > Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no > information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail > and chose options it...

CScrollView and text height

Cannot send attacthments in Outlook
I can send an email to any valid email address, however; when I try to send an email with any size attachment, it stays in my outbox forever. I contacted my ISP, but they said that they could not help me. Any suggestions? Interesting! I moved my system from an 8GB drive to a 30GB drive; and like you I can reply, forward & receive email with attachments, but I can't send new email with attachements. OL2K says it can't "find or open" the file to be attached, even though I can browse my way right to it. Any help would be appreciated, please? JK "lmrossi" &...

Viewing Subfolders
Dear NG: WinXP Pro SP1, Outlook 2000 SP3 I've set up a folder for "Saved" messages with subfolders for different categories. When I select the "Saved" messages folder in the Folder List, I would like to see the subfolders in Outlooks main view panel. Resembling an Explorer view. Is this possible? Thanks, Kevin No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.c...

Outlook 2003 hangs using Word as Editor
I've discovered when Word is used as Outlook 2003 editor it cause Outlook to hang when I reply to email. As soon as I remove Word a editor the problem goes away. I created a signature using a pictur with Word as editor and I would like to use this signature but canno due to this problem. Is this a bug and has Microsoft addresed it? Any help appreciated! Thanks, Ralp -- ralphf926Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Are you using Word 2003? Versions must match to use Word as editor. Why not create the signature in Outlook instead? Perhaps the picture you are using is causing the prob...

How do I stop views opening in the same window?
Dear all I used to be able to bulk edit contact details with address details from the main company record really easily by having both the company and the bulk edit views open simultaneously, and then just copying the details across. For some reason these views now open in the same window, so I can't see them both at the same time. My Windows options are set to open all folders in a new window, so I'm not sure what the problem is, or why it's just started happening. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers Mark That sounds like an Internet Explorer setting. In IE, go to Tools &...

Run-time error 3101 : Access is looking for a table that doesn't e
Error says: Run-time error '3101': The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find a record in the table 'Employee' with key matching field(s) 'Employee_ID'. A Google search showed that the 3101 error is a broken join, but the join in the combo box points to QryEmployee and OBR_Employees. This problem happens when I try and select an employee name from the combo box after I go to a new record. It doesn't happen any other time. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here? ...

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

can Live Automatically send mail ?
Hi Newsgroup I have the AVM!Fritz Answeringmachine-software, which can send emails when there is a message. But I can't add an smtp-server in the options of the programm, I think it works like if I click on mailto: A mail is created, but there is a window whicht I have to click OK. That is not the sense of the answering machine, it should send the message automatically Can I stop the OK-Window ? Best regards Thomas I found my solution - there are more options (security) where I can stop it, I look in the normal options only Thomas "Thomas Keller"...

Can't delete e-mail
when I try to delete what is in my inbox i get the message "Message Interface has returned an unknown error." Any idea how to correct this? OL2002: Error Message: The Messaging Interface Has Returned an Unknown Error... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813517 -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Don Kelloway <dkelloway@commodon.com> typed: | "Alyssa" <info@advol.com> wrote in message | news:00c801c34b51$31dc4820$a001280a@phx.gbl... || when I t...

Mail Queues
Hello In Mail Queues I found some strange mail witch no content Message ID, Sender Subject, and Recipients its all blank! How to delete mail in Queues wich no Message ID, Sender Subject, and Recipients, satus its olways retry. When I right click on mail its show only properties. How to delete it??? Thanks Armarn O.R. Hi Armarn, If you right click on the queue itself in the left hand pane and choose to delete all mail(no ndr). Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. Th...

Viewing the montly report
so i get this notification that the montly report is ready to be viewed, which is great... i view it.. and i expect the little reminder note on the main page to vanish. how do i get that reminder to go away? Thanks Justin Wait a day or two or open the report again. "Justin Rich" <jrich523@yahoo.spam> wrote in message news:%23nLxEe4pHHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > how do i get that reminder to go away? ...

Outlook 2002 using word as e-mail editor
Out of 15 users using Outlook 2002 there is only one PC that has a unbearable lag time while trying to open word 2002 to use as their e-mail editor. Please help as i cannot find any solution for this other than not using word at all. What is different about this one user's setup? Software? User rights? Templates? etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no ans...

Incoming mail is being changed by intruder
our incoming mail path(to our server) keeps changing itself somehow, from our POP3 website to "localhost". This happens with random employee's and is usually found by me when they complain about not receiving e-mail. Then i check their account settings and sure enough the imcoming mail setting has been changed to local host and the account name now has the path added to the user name. I think this is the work of a virus or someone else who has gained access to our system, or can someone explain why? e-mail to ccs2mvp@aol.com or spetersen@jjalbanese.com thanks! Scott...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Exchange 2000 server, Outlook 2002 client
I have two users that have recently developed a strange issue in Outlook. They have to open an email that already exists in their inbox and then (and only then) Outlook will say they have new mail and all of their new emails messages appear. Clicking on the send/receive button also does not cause the new messages to appear. All of the remaining users function as they are supposed to. When Outllok is open and they receive a new mesage the incoming mail icon appears in their system tray and the message appears in the inbox. I am unsure where to start to troubleshoot this issue. Has a...

Null in text box

Uploading Inbox on the Internet mail server
When I first attempted to connect to my inbox Outlook deleted all my messages on Internet mail server, I want they to be there too, what I can do? Thanks. LevanM wrote: || When I first attempted to connect to my inbox Outlook deleted all my || messages on Internet mail server, I want they to be there too, what || I can do? || Thanks. Configure your email account to leave messages on the server. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...