text attachments duplicat message body with all new emails

All of a sudden (since yesterday) every email I receive has a .txt
attachment which contains a duplicate copy of the text in the main body of
the email.  I haven't changed any settings.  Any ideas why or, more
importantly, how to stop it?

TIA

0
nangu (3)

Multi-colour Area chart (see attachment)
Hi, hope you can open the attached spreadsheet. I am trying (in vain) to use two colours for the 'Profit' data series. There is a potential solution in 'sheet2' but as we move through the year it will require constant updating. Any suggestions....? Thanks +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Profit.zip | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4721 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- germullen --------------------------...

Outlook 2000
Hi. Are there any mail notifiers out there that can let me know when I recieve new mail without keeping outlook running? Alternatively, can I keep outlook in the tray (using a 3rd party app - I don;t think outlook 2000 has a minimize to tray option) and still recieve popup notification for new mail? I've tried the add-in 'Mail Alert' but it doesn't seem to work when I force outlook into the tray (using R-Studios' HideOutlook app). Thanks, Jon Crouch. "Jon_C" <JonCCrouch@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191509696.643353.9340@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

TEXT = text

Selecting text in a document

Emailing screenshots with Entourage in Snow Leopard
Everytime I copy and paste a screenshot I get a black border. I never had this problem in Tiger but do in Snow Leopard. Tsting this in Mail doe snot get me a black border. This must be a Entourage or SL bug. John -- Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, get answers, and be able to defend the faith, CERM is your place. http://www.cerm.info/ On 3/12/10 5:09 AM, John Wolf wrote: > Everytime I copy and paste a screenshot I get a black border. I never had > thi...

CScrollView and text height

setting up office messaging
I appreciate any help. I am taking on a new job (finally employed) and my first tast is to set up inner office mail. Is it possible to use Outlook 2002 to set up inner office mail using their network connection? At this time they do not have individual email accounts for their business. Thank you for your help Christine ...

OE removed access to unsafe attachments
New computer and OE will not allow ANY attachments to be accessed, even though they are safe and have been opened in other email addresses. Any ideas There is a setting in outlook that tells it to strip attachments. If you uncheck this it will allow attachments and allow you to open the attachments taken out before. >-----Original Message----- >New computer and OE will not allow ANY attachments to be >accessed, even though they are safe and have been opened >in other email addresses. Any ideas >. > tools-options-security-uncheck the do not allow attachments block &qu...

leave on email server
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C50937.481A6DB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In Outlook Express there was an option "if mails arrive from = somebody@somewhere.com "do not download from server" Is there an equal rule in Outlook? ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C50937.481A6DB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Forward old domain email to new domain email
Hello to All- Our company has just purchased another company who has an exchange server, we are going to move them to our company. Ex: Current Co: abc.com Bought Co: def.com I want to have all the email going to def.com to now be received on their new abc.com for lets say 3 months, which at that time I will shut down the def.com email. Basically we are merging. Not sure where to start to get this done. Oh yeah we will be using just one Exchange Server, the one for abc.com Thanks for the help! Jeremy Change the mx records for def.com so they point to the same mx records for a...

Function is not availalbe in expressions in query expression error message (0/1)
I recently received this error message when opening the source DB in Access 2007. I have attached two jpg pics. Does this error message give enough details for someone to point me in the right direction for a fix? The last time I developed and worked in this DB everything worked fine. I get this error when clicking on a control that runs a query macro against a backend DB consisting of about 15 tables. I should mention the error comes into play when trying to run the frontend on a client W/S. I don't see the error while on my W/S which is my developer W/S and has Acce...

Need to get to a blocked attachment!
Does anyone have any idea how I can get to an attachment that OE has blocked? It's an important document in html format. I have XP as my OS. There doesn't seem to be any way to manually "unblock" attachments. Thanks. Yes, there is a way. Either hit Forward or check your Tools->options->security tab to fix the problem. Next time, try posting in an Outlook Express forum - this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

Unable to send attachments to specific contact
Hi all, We are running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2007. I have one workstation that tried to send an attachment to an outside contact through a group list. All contacts received the attachment except one. She then send a separate email directly to that address and still the contact didn't receive the attachment. Then she forwarded the email to me and I forwarded it to the outside address. Now the outside contact received the attachment. The outside contact is using Windows Live and received attachments from a variety of sources, just not form my employee. And it seems she ...

Supressing the #Error Message
Hi, When I run a report that has no results, I get a #Error message. Is there a way to have it so that nothing shows rather than this error message? Thanks, -- Chuck W Any calculated controls tend to show #Error when the report has no records. You can fix this by testing the HasData property of the report within an IIf() expression. For example, if you have a text box with Control Source of: =Sum([Amount]) change it to: =IIf([Report].[HasData], Sum([Amount]), Null) It might be better to just cancel the report's NoData event so that the report doesn't open at all whe...

Ranking Numbers with Text

How to turn off linked email addresses?
My Word document is making the email addresses active links. I've looked through everything under Tools > Options and Tools > AutoCorrect Options and cannot find the answer to my question: How do I make Word NOT turn my email addresses into live links? -- ixodid You were nearly there. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab of AutoCorrect Options, clear the check box for "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks." -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ixodid" <ixod...

Null in text box

Printing HTML formatted messages
I have noticed that when I print HTML formatted messages, the current date is printed in the lower left corner of every page. It also seems do ignore the Header/Footer settings form the memo or table style settings. Can I disable the date from printing out on the page? Thanks. Ben ...

Is there a command line string I can use to send email?
If I can send email from a command prompt I can figure out a way to do a mass email to a list of people volunteering for something where I work - the list changes daily. Sandra <ab@mdahospital.com> wrote: > If I can send email from a command prompt I can figure out a way to > do a mass email to a list of people volunteering for something where > I work - the list changes daily. Check the tools here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- Brian Tillman ...

Variable ID in message map
I have a base dialog in one dll that is used by derived dialogs in other dlls. Currently, the base dialog uses some edit controls. In order to use resource pools from the other dlls, the derived classes (which have more controls) pass IDs of controls present in the base class, in the constructor. Now, I need to add a checkbox and a combobox to the base class. As for the other controls present in the base class, I tried to pass IDs for the boxes in the constructor or another function. However, I run into a problem when trying to use variable control IDs in the message map of the base cl...