Test Plan for Outlook 2002

I am trying to find a White Paper or Document which can be
used as a template for a Test Plan for migrating to
Outlook 2002.  Has anyone seen such a document?

What are you migrating from?

Colleen wrote:
> I am trying to find a White Paper or Document which can be
> used as a template for a Test Plan for migrating to
> Outlook 2002.  Has anyone seen such a document?

0
lanwench (7567)

MSN Premium and Outlook
I currently use MSN Premium for my email. If I install Outlook as my default mail client, does this mean that I have to use Outlook for email? Alice Soma <Alice Soma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I currently use MSN Premium for my email. If I install Outlook as my > default mail client, does this mean that I have to use Outlook for > email? No, you can use any other mail program installed on your PC. However, if Outlook is the default client and you right-click a file and choose Send To>Mail Recipient, then Outlook will be the program that runs. -- Brian Til...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

Publisher 2002 #21
I have many tiff images on file for inserting into a pub document. Of late some will not "insert". I simply see a frame with 8 drag handles. no matter what I do the image will not appear. Has anyone any ideas please? View, pictures, tick "detailed display". -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sam" <samglover@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:1e75501c45573$a5d5aaa0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have many tiff images on file for inserting into a pub > document. Of late some will no...

Outlook cannot access Global Address Book
Outlook 2000 & 2002 continue to lose the Global Address Book from the Exchange server. The location for the address book is somehow changed to either E or D. Outlook 2002 will also shutdown unexpectedly. ...

Any plans on a version of Money for the MAC ???
Hey all, I have money deluxe on my xp home machine and pocket money on my pocket pc handheld the final piece would be money for my Mac OS/X machine. Does anyone know if Microsoft ever hinted at testing the waters on money for the mac? Currently Quicken is the only name in town. Thanks. Doug See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=46. "Doug" <doug.ns@work.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1b03040fcb0c4308989680@news.microsoft.com... > Hey all, I have money deluxe on my xp home machine and pocket money on > my pocket pc handheld the final piece would be money for my Mac...

upgrade Outlook 2000
Hello, I have used Outlook 2000 on Windows XP Pro platform. I want to upgrade this version now. On Microsoft download site I found some upgrade files and I already download some too. But when I install it I got message that version is not correct. I used this Outlook version 9.0.0.2711. I used IE 6 that I also want to upgrade. Hopping some guideline by this group. vit ...

Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007
How can i have two version of outlook on the same machine and same user. I want to have Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007. Can I do this if so how Thanks Donald Sorry to report this, but you can't. "donald" <jonathan@dorling.biz> wrote in message news:1159712773.880427.255330@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > How can i have two version of outlook on the same machine and same > user. > > I want to have Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007. Can I do this if so how > > Thanks > > Donald > what about different users? neo [mvp outlook] wrote: > So...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Outlook 2002 rules #4
I have a user who everytime she opens outlook gets an error message, "rules in error: rule-server requested client action error" and then another part about not being able to move copy or delete the message. I removed all rules and created a new profile. These actions did not help solve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Louis ...

Unable to install Outlook 2003
Trying to upgrade a users Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. User has a Windows 2000 Prof system. Runs the the install (upgrade), no errors, but before it completes the install it seems to abort the upgrade. When I open Outlook 2000, it's unchanged. I guess I should be happy for that. User receives a "ton" of junk mail and it would be easier for user to manage the junk mail. Any info would be greatly appreciated. what SP level is the Windows 2000 machine? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

where's automatic formatting in outlook 2010 calendar?
I use automatic formatting in Calendar a lot to colour types of appointments. The option is not there in 2010 - anyone know if this is deliberately cut? It's there, its called conditional formatting now. Look on the view tab for view settings (or create new views under change view) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NE...

outlook address book #22
I also did not inculde my e-mail address. This is my first time using a newsgruop, Do people just e-mail you back or do I have to go elsewhere to see responses? Thanks Replies are posted back to the group when someone happens to see your post and has an answer they think might help. That's how newsgroups work. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "valerie" <nomad1sheridan@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:25c4901c4611d$8dd8d480$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I also did not inculde my e-mail address. This is my > first time using a newsgruop, Do people just e-mail you >...

Any idea on future plans for RMS?
Has Microsoft made any publicly available announcements regarding the future of RMS? What I am interested in is what is the timeline for a new version of this software (if any?) and what are the planned enhancements? Specifically what I am looking for is any indication of if MS plans to fix the broken (and VERY buggy) implementation of custom hooks. Right now custom hooks are mostly useless for all but the most basic scenarios. Does anyone have any insight? Right now, we simply cannot get our custom software to work with RMS so we are forced to use solutions from other parties. Th...

Outlook 2000 Files
I currently had a hard drive fail. I have a full backup of the hard drive, however I can't find where outlook stores the file that contains my contact list and emails that were presently saved within outlook. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! Make sure you include hidden and system files and folders when searching for pst-file. By default it is located in C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service P...

outlook won't open after adding exchange server account
Hi there After I added an Exchange Server e-mail account, Outlook hangs on opening and after 15 minutes or more I have to end the process OUTLOOK.EXE from within Task Manager. When opening Outlook again, I am prompted to open in safe mode, and the same thing happens. Finally I am prompted to 'Detect and Repair' ... and after an apparently successful detect-and-repair, Outlook still hangs on opening. I haven't done anything unusual except add the Exchange Server account, so I don't have more detailed information. Please help! Best regards Loane P.S. I'm using O...

1 query; 2 different actual execution plan
I have one query and executed in two SQL Server, local to its own server. data size are almost identical ( to the hundred of rows) One has execution plan has Parallelism while the other doesn't, why is that? How to make them both using Parallelism? (The one with Parallelism is much faster. 200x) Thanks. light_wt (lightwt@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have one query and executed in two SQL Server, local to its own server. > data size are almost identical ( to the hundred of rows) > > One has execution plan has Parallelism while the other doesn&#...

Sales For Outlook cannot sync to go offline
When we try to go offline the data sync window appears then it "hangs" and we get no message or we get "cannot open user document database" error message. Any ideas? is this the first time you have gone offline? If so this can take a long time...in some cases a few hours depending on how much data you can see. You can see what your system is up to by bringing up task manager and going to the performance tab and also the process tab to see which process is running. Dont be suprised to see the status bar stay in one position for a long time -- John O'Donnell Micros...

Outlook EMail problem
All, we have a newly built CRM Server with CRM v1.2, SQL2000 (and appropriate SP) on a Windows2003 server. Our Exchange2003 server is Windows2000 Advanced Server. We have an end user who is just beginning to use this product (I believe this was installed on his Windows2000 desktop with Office 2000 about a week ago). He says that he created a CRM contact with the same name as his Exchange mailbox (i.e. - "John Doe"). Since then he cannot send internal or external emails via Outlook. He can however send emails using our Web Client email. This user has since deleted the C...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Outlook Hang #2
Outlook crashes utilizing %100 of the CPU usage. Hi Ayaz, please give us more information about that fault. -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Ayaz Mallick" <mallickayaz@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2c25a01c469bb$69dedab0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook crashes utilizing %100 of the CPU usage. > that is pretty normal. Google for it. No cure. "Ayaz Mallick" <mallickayaz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2c25a01c469bb$69dedab0$a...

How do I find the calendar in Outlook
This is something really simple, but I don't know how to get from the e-mail view to the calendar view. Could someone give me a hand? Thanks Um, click the Calendar button on the Navigation pane? What version of Outlook? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza http://www.cardozasolutions.com "Laura Shiplet" <Laura Shiplet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

How to synchronise outlook contacts with window mobile contacts
My Palm contacts only show the email addresses, not the phone numbers. These disappeared when I synchronised my Palm with my outlook information. I've completed all my contacts list in outlook to show emailsand phone numbers but the information isn't transfering to my phone Sync questions are not Outlook questions. Ask whoever supports whatever synch software you are using. -- Russ Valentine "Birdseye" <Birdseye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BFC64EA-419B-4D3C-9866-D3CCA08096EC@microsoft.com... > My Palm contacts only show the em...