telephone calls

when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything
works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking
to.  They can hear me find.  When I use a telephone
program not associated with outlook every thing works
great.  can someone help
0
ericksen (3)

Unable to call webservice using HTTP GET...

masked input telephone number?
I am not too familiar with the Masked Edit Functions in Excel. I wan to use a masked text box that when the user sets the focus to the box inside will show something like (###) ###-####, so as they enter th phone number it is actively taking the format shown above. As it stands right now, when the focus is lost on that telephone entr field, it will convert to the appropriate format. Users of the for state it would be easier to have it format as they enter the numbe into the field and I tend to agree. Any help would be appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Never mi...

Button control calling CFormView
I have a CFormView call FormA which has a button control which is to call out another CFormView call FormB. How to do it. I am using VC++ 6.0. Thanks. Noobie & Newbie wrote: > I have a CFormView call FormA which has a button control which is to > call out another CFormView call > FormB. How to do it. I am using VC++ 6.0. > > Thanks. > What does it mean to "call out" another CFormView? SDI or MDI? Is it to be added to the display or to replace the first CFormView? Describe what you have and what you want with more detail. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MV...

Excel 2007: Pivot tables "Invalid procedure call or argument"
Hi all I'm having problems with pivot tables and coding that worked fine in XL03 but is failing in XL07. My code fails when I attempt to set the CurrentPage. I can manually change the CurrentPage to the value that my code is attempting, and then the code works. I can manually change the CurrentPage back again to its original value and the code works again. It makes no sense why it's not working. The line of code failing is this: pt.PivotFields("Month").CurrentPage = CStr(12) Thanks in advance Paul Martin Melbourne, Australia ...

runtime error '5' invalid procedure call or argument
hi! We had successfully generated the frx report in drilldown viewer with no errors. However, when we export it to excel the error 'Run-time error '5' Invalid procedure call or argument' appeared. I have checked the formats and there's nothing wrong with it. It is FRx 6.5 with the latest service pack installed (sp7). Hope someone can help me. Thanks, Mel ...

Refresh calling form
My main form opens a form that makes changes to the data bound to a subform in my main form. Trying to keep everything as generic as possible, what I want to do is something like this: if strParentName <> "" Then if CurrentProject.AllForms(strParentName).Isloaded Then Forms(strParentName).Filter=Forms(strParentName).Filter (forces refresh) For each <subform> in <Parent form reference> <force a refresh of that subform> Next <subform> endif endif What's the syntax for the "for each..." structure? T...

telephone
i cannot hear the contact i dialed. they can hear me please help Have you picked up the handset? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer ericksen <ericksen@northnet.org> asked: | i cannot hear the contact i dialed. they can hear me | | please help ...

call workflow
How to make a call from workflow in c # or javascript. The workflow engine in CRM will only call .net assemblies, so you would have to write one in C#, using the .net 1.1 framework. You can download the CRM SDK, which includes sample code in C# and VB.Net to call assemblies from workflow. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9C178B68-3A06-4898-BC83-BD14B74308C5&displaylang=en -- Richard Riddle CRM Developer Autonomix "Rick" wrote: > > > How to make a call from workflow in c # or javascript. > ...

Covered Call Options
Hello all, I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is inputing the option symbol, and choosing the transaction "Sell to Open" then when I go to expire the option I try to do a Sell to Close. However it does not seem to work? Also what happens if instead of expired I has the position assigned? how would I account for that? Thank you. Shhhh In microsoft.public.money, Shhhh wrote: > >I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft >Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is...

Call in?
Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: > Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their > copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>> This version does not require activation. Corentin -- - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) - (MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR ...

Call center tracking and reporting
Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information? thanks ...

telephone calls
when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking to. They can hear me find. When I use a telephone program not associated with outlook every thing works great. can someone help ...

DLL
Hi, I am stuck. I tried so many different things to no avial. I am getting linker errors when I try to access methods in the .cpp = file. It works fine if access the method is in the .h file. x =3D GetPenthouse()->CallingPenthouse(); //Works because it is a Top = Level class x =3D GetPenthouse()->CallingMezzanine(); //Fails. Method in = Mezzanine.cpp file x =3D GetPenthouse()->CallingBaseInHeader(); //works. Method in Base.h = file *Note that I am using a nifty way of importing/exporting methods from = the DLL I found on Code Project. The following must be added to the stdafx...

Field Service & FSA: Printed Service Call Tickets
Printed Service Call Tickets should include the Item Description ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f4b09ea-b67f-425e-a364-bfa992904003&dg=microsoft.public...

Telephone Numbers
How do I format an entire column to automatically convert the number: 1236785555 to appear (123) 678-5555? Highlight the cells, then do Right-click > FormatCells > NumberTAB > Special > PhoneNumber > OK Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Kennel slave" wrote: > How do I format an entire column to automatically convert the number: > 1236785555 to appear (123) 678-5555? Thanks, Chuck! It worked! "CLR" wrote: > Highlight the cells, then do Right-click > FormatCells > NumberTAB > Special > > PhoneNumber > OK > > Vaya con Dio...

telephone no. in invoice address-Post Office does not like
Post Office has commented about the recepient phone number under the city, state ZIP of the invoice address. Apparently this does not conform to Postal Regulations. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/N...

Calling a XML service by vb5.0
Can any body help me out with an example for calling a XML webservice through vb 5.0?? *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

ASP.NET C# code behind call javascript alert then execute next lin
Hello Community Using ASP.NET, C# and SQLServer code behind checks whether data is entered into textbox. If data was entered into a textbox then the next line of code executes. If data was not entered into a textbox then I want to call a javascript alert from the code behind that tells the user to enter data into the textbox then executes the next line of code in the code behind. I can use Response.Write to do that but it is not acceptable in this case because the alert must appear on the same page. How can I call a javascript alert from within m...

Call Paste function with Undo
Is there any way to call the Paste function using a macro code and with the undo capability still intact. Everything I have tried the undo is not available after the Paste. Thank you, Steven hi a macro skips all of the built in niceities that excel has. undo is one of them. see this site. http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/site/tip/undoing_a_vba_subroutine/ Regards FSt1 "Steven" wrote: > Is there any way to call the Paste function using a macro code and with the > undo capability still intact. Everything I have tried the undo is not > av...

Call value from table not form
I am probably overlooking something stupid here but, I need to pull a value from a table when a form is not open? Dim InternalEmail As String InternalEmail = Forms!frmCommitteeEmail!DMEmail this gives an error if the form frmCommitteeEmail is not already open. I am pretty sure that is the problem because if I add code to first open the form it works fine. Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Dave wrote: > I am probably overlooking something stupid here but, I need to pull a > value from a table when a form is not open? > > Dim InternalEmail As String > I...

How do i create a Function procedure that calls the Sub procedure
I have a working sub procedure, it is called: Sub SendMessage() I do not know to much about VB so details would be appreicated. I am trying to create a macro that kicks off this sub code (procedure) when the DB is opened from a Windows Scheduled Task. Thanks, Raymond Change the Sub into a Function. You can then use RunCode in your macro to fire it off. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Raymond" <Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Field Service Calls and Invoices
We use the Service Call modules for repairs in our Stores and have a situation that I'm trying to find a workaround. We have situations where our technicians will pick-up items without prior notification to our dispatchers. All of a sudden we get an invoice and currently we have to track down the charge and then we are forcing a PO into the system from the Service Call in order to properly receive and enter the invoice. Does anyone have other ways to do this and track the information/cost on the Service Call without needing to create a PO after the fact. This is not an applicat...

MFC called from regular Win32 code.
Hello, I need to encapsulate the behaviour of the MFC-based dialog box into DLL. Then I call this DLL by non-MFC based aplication (say, Win32 console). So far my code crashes, even though I put this dialog (DLL) into separate MFC thread - I expect that the hidden window created for each MFC thread supplies necessary parent-child relationship. Plus, it seems this is not the famous problem of the right resource: my overloaded Create points directly to the given module by its handle. For the MFC-based process, everything works fine. This DLL is COM object, so the only difference here i...

Problem in calling sql stored procedure from dexterity
Hi friends, I have created stored procedures in ms sqlserver. These procedures are nested means one procedure call another procedure and so on. These procedures executes successfully in ms sqlserver. I have created prototype for calling main procedure in dexterity and from that other procedures are called. But when I call these procedures from dexterity. It does not execute successfully. It calls only first procedure. What is the reason for this? Is there any limitation of dexterity to call nested procedures? Should I need to break these procedures and define prototype for each and every ...

Calling a exe in powershell with parameters
Hello, I'm a novice but learning user of powershell. I'm making a script to install various pieces of software but I also need it to run a exe to talk to a program running on the machine as it's doing it. If i were to make this a batch file, i would of wrote it like sdclient.exe /msg"Message Here" I want to replicate this in powershell and i'm not sure how I can do that I've tried a few ways with invoking the command and even with $exeproduct = [WMICLASS]"root\cimv2:win32_process"; $exeproduct.create("cmd /c < code>...