TCP/IP error #2

I've been using outlook for my email without any problems,
and then in the last month, it gets an error when clicking
the 'send/receive' button. I get the following error.

'TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the
server(account)'Personal', POP3
server:"postofffice.worldnet.att.net',error
number:0X800ccc0f)'

I went onto the microsoft site, but this TCP error is not
listed.

In addition, I get emails that keep returning eventhough
I've deleted them. They are spam emails.

Thanks
0
adave (1)

The following Technet article may give you a little
more information.

OL: Error 0x800ccc0d or 0x800ccc0f When
Receiving and Sending E-Mail:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813514&Product=ol2002

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"Dave" <adave@pdahealthware.com> wrote in message
I've been using outlook for my email without any problems,
and then in the last month, it gets an error when clicking
the 'send/receive' button. I get the following error.

'TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the
server(account)'Personal', POP3
server:"postofffice.worldnet.att.net',error
number:0X800ccc0f)'

I went onto the microsoft site, but this TCP error is not
listed.

In addition, I get emails that keep returning eventhough
I've deleted them. They are spam emails.

Thanks

0
Skippy9697 (148)

Named Piped and TCP/IP Protocols
Why are the SQL Server Client Network Utility Named Piped and TCP/IP Protocols supposed to be enabled? I need to know specifically and not generally speaking. I cannot find any supporting KB articles providing this information only on how to setup a ODBC connection which we are already versed on. Thank you! Kerri Kerri, In the installation manual for GP (page 13 for GP 10.0) the recommendation is to limit your network to one protocol. Since TCP/IP is required for GP, that's typically all you need. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://...

DATEVALUE("10/30/2009") Fails with #VALUE! Error

Opening other user's folder #2
I have set up outlook to open other user's folders. There are some people who have left the dept. and I'd like to remove them from the Other User's Folder pull down menu. I've removed full mailbox access using ADUC, but want to remove the "other user's" name from the display without creating new outlook profile. Any solutions to this? Registry setting? thx See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/usertips.htm#otherusers for information on what changes to make in the registry to clear the "open other user's folder" history. -- Sue Mosher, ...

ActiveX error in Integration Manager
I've just started getting this error while running a purchase order integration in Great Plains 8.0 (with Integration Manager): "The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: ActiveX component can't create object" I've run this integration daily for over a year without any problem. I get the same error if I try to run it on the Server (Windows server 2003) or a client (XP Pro). I tried re-installing Great Plains and Integration Manager with no luck. I have four other integrations that I run daily without any problems. Thanks for the help....

Delivering mail to wrong ip, despite correct mx
Mailing to *@1 specific domain, results in #5.3.5 SMTP; 553 5.3.5 system config error in a NDR. Headers of NDR reveil that mail is being delivered at the www-server of that domain, while the mx points elsewhere. Tried solutions here: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Email_Groupware/Exchange_Server/Q_21088994.html -> Same result. Exchange-server on KPN-SDSL van KPN. Afaik uses ns1 en 2.kpn.net to resolve. When I do an nslookup of that mx from our SBS-server, it shows the right servername and ip. Still it tries to deliver to the wrong ip and servername. I did a flushdns on the ...

error message #51
Please help, I keep getting the following error message when trying to send lagge attachments. ox800c8105. Can anyone please help. ...

Error sending with Electronic Document Delivery
In my test company, I post an invoice for a customer that is setup for Electronic Document Delivery. We had them setup to receive statements originally, and then used the Mass Setup utility in EDD to copy the information. When I open the Delivery Queue, select the invoice, and click Send Selected, after about a minute an error is displayed in the Error Status column: "unable to send to <insert e-mail address here>". Going into the Event Viewer, this is the error I receive: Association GetAssociations -1 System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error occurred while...

Error on Page 11-15-04
Hello, When I launch CRM and go to Service, Cases, New Case and click on Customer in the Customer Information section, I get error on page in the lower left hand corner of the window and nothing happens. All other fields with drop downs or lookup are working. Aummy Can you include what the text of the message says? What loss of functionality are you experiencing? Have you made any customizations or added any ISV solutions? Perhaps if you give me some more detail, I can help you solve your problem. "Aummy" wrote: > > Hello, > > When I launch CRM and go to...

PFbackup error
After installing pfbackup.exe, rebooting, initalizing Outlook 2K2 then running the new backup and exiting Outlook you get this message. Cannot copy Outlook: The process cannot access the file because another processs has locked a portion of the file. Do you have a PDA or Fax program installed, or any other program that accesses Outlook, such as a mail monitoring program? If yes, shut it down prior to exiting Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted...

Chart Question #2
SSRS 2008. Column Chart One bar has a value of 50. The series is grouped by activity. Budget = 25 (green part of bar) Forecast = 15 (Gold part of bar) Actual = 10 (Orange part of bar) The label puts values in the appropriate section of the bar but does not show a total for the bar. How can I show the total? Thanks in advance ...

TCP connections from a listening port
Hi, I would like to know the active TCP connections established from a listening port. How can I get that? I got the active TCP connectionss using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpConnections. I got the active TCP listeners using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpListeners But I cannot link the two items Thanks! ...

Server could not be found in Outlook #2
I can send / receive e-mails in Freeserve e-mail program, however cannot in Outlook and I'd rather use Outlook. Error message: The server could not be found error number 0x800ccc0d Any suggestions? ...

Using Time in formulas #2
Frank: I don't want the user to enter them by hand. I want to use a formul to calculate the subsequent times. They would have to load 9 different lines. Staci -- SPenne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=107 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26920 ...

Trust Relationship error
Hi, Please could someone help. We have an overseas rollout programme and recently while abroad had to rebuild 19 machines which were shipped and originally built back in the UK because of an error "trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed", in addition to this we don't know what the cached account is and therefor have to totally rebuild these machines from the local DC as we are unable to logon to the domain. Essentially these machines become "BRICKS". Does anyone know why in the first instance this is happening, and...

OpenPrinter error
Hello World, I am trying to access some printer information and have been unable to successfully use the OpenPrinter function. It returns zero, which is an error, but when I use the GetLastError function immediately afterward it also returns zero, which indicates that there was no error. My code is as follows: ----- char message[100]; CString pName; LPTSTR lpName; LPHANDLE handle; int i; m_Printername.GetLBText( m_Printername.GetCurSel (), pName ); lpName = new TCHAR[pName.GetLength()+1]; _tcscpy(lpName, pName); if (OpenPrinter(lpName,handle,NULL) == 0) { i = GetLastError(); sprintf...

Save Error when protecting XL macros
If I try protecting macros using the standard function in the VBA editor, I get an error whenever I try to save the associated excel document. Usually this says "document saved, but cannot reopen due to low memory" (there is no memory problem though); at this point Excel often dies. If I take off the protection it works fine, which is bizarre. Anybody come across a similar problem / any suggestions? ...

Live Messenger OnlineInstall error
Greetings, good and patient IT experts from Microsoft. After installing live call and all the others,the install wizard that installs live messenger online stops at 52% during transfer of messenger itself (error 0x8104000d). Then it reverts everything and I don't have Live Messenger. Happens everyday, everytime. The error is related to internet connection, but I have downloaded WinXp Sp3 and installed it with no problem. I also used WinUpdate site to download other security updates with 0 problem. During the time the wizards is hanged on 52%, I can watch the Network be...

Deleted Folder In Error
I accidently deleted one of my folders in error. Is there any way to get it back? Thanks. If you can see the file in your Recycle Bin, Right-Click it, and click Restore to Desktop. -- Americano *Trying the Same Thing Over, and Expecting a Different Result = Insanity* http://www.vistax64.com/images/styles/vista/buttons/reputation.gif -*don't forget to say thanks, tip my scales!*- Anything you delete in Windows Mail goes into its Deleted Items folder. Did you look there? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.mic...

2 Quick Questions #2
Hi: 2 Quick Ones: I thought I had read that with Exchange 2003, clients are automatically redirected tot he correct Exchange server when they are migrated. I am finding that this is not the case. I have also noticed that once a mailbox is migrated, and says it is successful, I cannot access that mailbox immediately. It appears that AD needs to replicate before I am able to do so. Is this correct? Thanks Profiles should be migrated automatically although sometimes it does not work. Try this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=56F45AC3-448F-4CCC-9BD5-B6B52C13B...

One IP-address
Our exchange 2003-server hosts two domains A.com and B.com. So, the mx-record for BOTH domains point to the same host (mailhost.A.com) and resolves the corresponding IP-addres. The PTR-record for this IP-address obviously points back to the host mailhost.A.com. All seems to work fine for both domains for the moment, but will this not present a problem in the future for mail from the B.com domain when more and more receiving hosts do reverse lookup ? Or is reverse lookup just verifying the FQDN in the mail-header, and not the senders domain ? Regards Rudy Steyaert It is verifying the F...

The file gdiplus.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook. Install Outlook again. #2
Windows XP Professional SP2 plus MS updates - I am staying clear of SP3 Outlook 2007 SP1 all MS updates installed Hi all I have had this message crop up on two occasions. Outlook restarts OK but the reading pane is missing. Has anybody else had this error and is there a fix for it? TIA Big Dave ...

IP Address
I am using privat IP address on my network and I am about to run out. I would like to change to a class A address range but I am not sure how it will affect my Exchange 2000 server. The task seems easy enough, I just cannot find any information on it will do to Exchange. "jbushon" <jbushon@childrensctr.net> wrote: >I am using privat IP address on my network and I am about to run out. I would like to change to a class A address range but I am not sure how it will affect my Exchange 2000 server. The task seems easy enough, I just cannot find any information on it will do to ...

Business Portal 2.5 Install Error
Someone posted this a while back.. "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a > different database before continuing We get the same exact thing. Can someone tell me how to get around this error? We are on GP 8.0. Trying to install portal on a new Windows 2003 SBS. You need to check to DB_Upgrade table and check to see all da...

Outlook and Pst error
I was wondering if anyone has seen this error before. "Can’t open this item. An error occurred that prevented the file \\path\*.pst from being saved. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications." I am using Outlook 2002 on XP/Pro. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. Where does your PST reside? Placing PST files on network drives is not supported. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297019 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "brow" <brow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A0C243C-2DB6-46D2-A2AD-FAEF45995912@micros...

formatting cells #2
need to formatt cell to reflect L##.# (Eg K32.4) Tried formatt cells custom and special. Any ideas would be appreciated. Tks, TM Number format works with numbers--not text. You'll either need to type it in the way you want or maybe use a macro that inserts leading zeros(???) after the letter. But I think you'll have to post some more details to get a better response. tmarta wrote: > > need to formatt cell to reflect L##.# (Eg K32.4) > Tried formatt cells custom and special. Any ideas would be > appreciated. > > Tks, > > TM -- Dave Peterson ec35720@m...