Tasks - Can not locate the fields in which the recurrence information is kept? #2

I went to a table view for my tasks,
went to the Field Chooser and chose "All Task Fields"
I wanted to select the fields related to the recurrence of tasks...
I "assumed" they would be similar to the calendar fields/functions:
Recurrence range start & end dates, recurrence pattern, etc...

but... I can not find any fields to add to my table view to display
the information of this sort...
I have repeating tasks, is there a way to display the information
related to how they "repeat"?

Sorry if I am missing something silly, I had no problems setting this
view up for my calendar appts.

Adding value in fields
Hello, In Account customize form, we are able to add value in a dropdown list field. It appears when we display our change but when we want to add a new account we do not see the chnage. Is there something to do after the change ? Regards yes you need to save the form then run deployment manager on the CRM web server and publish the change to the account form. Once completed you need to reset the web server service by running the command iisreset from the command line or from start - run etc "Edgard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31e301...

OL2002 Server Information being changed
Server information, specifically the incoming mail server (POP3), is being changed to localhost. The information that was previously in that field is being appended to the email address. This seems to happen at random times and we have not been able to relate it to any one event. Does anyone know a way to find the cause of this type of problem? Howard <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Server information, specifically the incoming mail server > (POP3), is being changed to localhost. This is being done by your antivirus program. Disable Email integration. It wi...

Trying to find a students location at a given time
I have my schools' children's daily schedule to the minute and room numbers in two separate excel spreadsheets. Is there an easy way to have excel or access return the child's room number by entering their name? We're trying to be able to quickly locate a student. Andy, thanks for your help. Communication can sometimes be difficult at best. Trying to put into words a concept that you yourself are not quite sure of for the whole world to read can be impossible at times. As a novice Exceller, just asking the right question is intimidating! :) You have pointed me in the right di...

How do I? #2
Any ideas how I list cells with a value of more than e.g 10 and also list the data e.g. a1 Peter a2 11 Please give more detail -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Peter Curtis" <PeterCurtis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93EDF321-5E5F-40AD-BD44-2537BEFA7636@microsoft.com... > Any ideas how I list cells with a value of more than e.g 10 and also list > the > data e.g. > > a1 Peter > a2 11 > > AutoFilter? On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:03:04 -0800, Peter Curtis <PeterCurtis@discussions.micros...

Calendar and Tasks
Morning All, Is it possible to have the tasks show up on the calendar? Scott V No. Only beside it. you can drag a task to the calendar if you need to assign a time to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Scott Viney" <scott@kar...

Clearing a customer's information once selected
Sometimes I pick the wrong customer or don't use the customer that is selected for a certain transaction. It appears the only way to clear the customer card (of course except by selecting another customer card) is to restart the program. Any suggestions on how to get around this? Thank you in advance. I made a custom button with the clearcustomer command. Just click on it and you'll start back with no customer selected. Craig "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A582EA2-2408-47EF-AC36-A70F09A2EA07@microsoft.com... &...

Email Signature #2
Hi There, Can we have email signature in my CRM. (infact we use activities lot to send email to my clients and currently we are copying and pasting from outlook). anyone can help me in this will be much appriciated. Kind Regards, Syed. Hi I quick shortcut to create an email signature is to create an email template. When creating an email in CRM you simply need to add a template and your signature is inserted. I cannot recall how to enable this functionality automatically. I think you need to look at a third party add-on. Regards Mark "SyedAbdulbasith" wrote: > Hi Ther...

How do I make a 2 sided brochure?
I am trying to make a 2 sided brochure. It will print landscape on 8 1/2 X 11 paper. Open one of the pre-designed brochures in Publisher to get an idea on how to setup a brochure. File, new. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "G. Mitton" <G. Mitton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E9D207B-DA52-4C9B-A8D6-0683586E4431@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make a 2 sided brochure. It will print landscape on 8 1/2 X 11 > pape...

Print to PDF and specify location
I'm trying to eliminate the user from selecting the directory and file name when printing to a file. Current I have the report to print to a PDF. Can I create code to select the file name and save location? The database is used in a large group and our IT department will not allow me to change or add dll's. ...

Outlook Task Failure
Hi Whenever I try to assign a task in Outlook 2002 I get an error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameters are not valid" Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks ...... Craig *** Problem Description *** Action (A): When trying to save a task item there is an error. Result (R): Could not complete the operation, one or more parameters are not valid Cause (C): Corruption to the tasks folder. <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><...

Concatenate Tasks With Summary Tasks in Reports
I think I have found in other posts but I want to ask directly just in case someone else has other info... Can MSP concatenate each task in a report with its summary tasks? Without this, I don't know what part of the project each task pertains to. (Example, does "Buy space" pertain to the April or May set of tasks?) If I add a breadcrumb to each task in the entry view, not only is this time consuming but I also can't read the entry view as well as before. This limitation severly cuts down on the usefulness of the reports for me. In article <FFB3AE7E-881E...

parsing a date and time field #2

Group #2
I am using office 2007. I have my contacts and want to start a new group listed as contractors. I type the new group as contarctors but when I go to put anyting in there, the group doesn't open up in order to put something in there. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong What is a group? Outlook uses no such term. We have no idea what your definition of it is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14227ADE-881F-488F-8A6E-0F948A12E3EA@microsoft.com... >I am using office 2007. I have my contacts and want to star...

Formatting fields with decimal places
I have a table that has field name of Total_Tax with a data type of currency. The data in the field can range from being blank to 999999999.99. Maximum is 9 numbers before the decimal place and 2 afterward. My problem is that the data was imported from a text file into access as 400. However that should be formatted to 4.00 or 1234 should be 12.34. Also a number that is 123456789 should be 1234567.89. I further want to format it to currency for easier reading and manipulation. So I would like to insert $ signs and delimit them with a comma. So I need to go from 12345678 to $123...

Does anyone know where to locate an Excel cashflow template?
I am looking for A template that will allow you to summarise your income & expenditure and then forecast when the payments & receipts fall due over a 12 month period ...

Sharing Tasks in the 2007 versions of Project and Outlook
Hi, I would like to export and work on my Project 07 tasks in Outlook 07. I am aware of how I can export them but this does not keep the link with Project. Could anyone tell me if there is a way of doing this in Microsoft or if there is an add-in I could purchase. Thanks Caz This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CAB3DB.7FC83F40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Caz, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) You might like to see Companion Products an...

Paste a formula with links #2
I have this problem with excel. Lets use this example below. I created a formula that uses the link of Sheet 1,Cell A2 if it does not equal 0 and I have to paste it across almost 100 cells but everytime I do a paste special, it keeps pasting the same formula. For instance: I want Sheet 2, Cell A2 to be the link of Sheet 1, Cell A2 and be blank if Sheet 1, Cell A2 is blank, like so (=IF(Sheet1!A$2="","",Sheet1!A$2)); however, for Sheet 2, Cell A3, I want the formula to be: (=IF(Sheet1!A$3="","",Sheet1!A$3)) but everytime I paste special the formula, ...

delegates #2
Is there a way to centrally manage or at least view the delegates users have added themselves through Outlook? Not that I am aware of. Dan wrote: > Is there a way to centrally manage or at least view the delegates users have > added themselves through Outlook? > > On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:08:05 -0400, "Dan" <moran_dan@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to centrally manage or at least view the delegates users have >added themselves through Outlook? > Do an LDAP search filtering on publicDelegates and publicdelegatesBL to view. ...

CRM Task question
Hi, I have a question regarding CRM task and Outlook Task on CRM v1.2, here is the scenario: "User A uses "CRM Task" on Outlook Sales Client to create a task and assign to User B User B updates the task on Outlook only and reply (or assign) back to User A Will the updated task (from the Outlook side) be the same updated task on the CRM if we don't use Online or Offline feature?" Because what happen is my user (user A) showed me an error message stating that there is an error synchronized task (from Outlook) to CRM task. She didn't use synch...

HOWTO CPU intensive task without make GUI not responding?
How to make a CPU intensive task without make GUI not responding? For example, i want to show the user a progress animation during the intensive task, but this animation is blocked until the task has finished... Thanks On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:28:59 GMT, "michele" <mandelbort@oggiweb.com> wrote: >How to make a CPU intensive task without make GUI not responding? >For example, i want to show the user a progress animation during the >intensive task, >but this animation is blocked until the task has finished... >Thanks > Run the task in a low priority thread. ...

Move mailbox problem #2
Hi We are moving mailboxes from a 5.5 server to 2003. Most are fine. We have one mb whose contents have been moved but any empty mb with the same name was left on the old server. Over the weekend new mail went to the old mailbox. The user can use both mailboxes by changing their outlook profile. They are happy to lose the 'weekend' mail fomr the old mb. Can I just delete it or should I do something else? Cheers Mike "Mike Varley" <mike@notdisclosed!!.com> wrote: >Hi > >We are moving mailboxes from a 5.5 server to 2003. Most are fine. We have >one mb w...

create calculated field in pivot table
In xls2003 I have a pivot table that shows years, quarters and months of data. I want to get a difference from year 2004 month of March, to year 2005 month of March. For each month or quarter or year. I imagine it's easy but cannot figure it out. TIA, Rogers Try this: Click on the Pivottable. Goto the menu and select Insert>Calculated Field... HTH Ola Sandstr´┐Żm Links: http://www.exceltip.com/st/PivotTable_report_-_Adding_a_Calculated_Field/746.html -- olasa ------------------------------------------------------------------------ olasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

XmlSerializerNamespaces not working the same in dotnet 2.0 as
Hi , I am having trouble serializing a object in dot net 2.0. ...

Task Scheduler error
A long time ago I scheduled a task to load up a certain utility at 7 am. However, I've just realized it never gets loaded. I went into Task Scheduler to see what's going on, and as it opened I get this error: "An error has occured for task Reminders - owner. Error message: the specified account name is not valid" I'm looking at my task and I see that "When running a task, use the following user account" is set to "RICK \owner". I'm not sure how to check if that's a valid account name. I don't log on to my computer wi...

GAL update #2
Instead of waiting until the following morning for the Group Contacts list to update where in system manger can you go and do an immediate update of your global address list? I suppose you meant Offline Address List (if you use Outlook 2003 with cache mode)... ESM/REcipients/Offline Address List/Default OAL -> right click Rebuild -- Regards, Sasa Milovanovic MCSE:Messaging sasa.milovanovic(at)exchangemaster.net "rmwatrich" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23v%23AYcTuFHA.992@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Instead of waiting until the following morning ...