Syncronizing Outlook Contacts with Quick Books Pro

I am unable to get "home" addresses in Outlook Contacts
to show up in Quick Books Pro. Only the "business"
addresses show up. HELP!!!!

Outlook-Exchange bug???
Hello I'm just running this simple macro through a button to move to a folder of a shared mailbox. Sub Proc1() Dim MyFolder As MAPIFolder Set MyFolder = GetFolder("Postfach - SharedMailbox\FolderA") Sue's function Set Outlook.Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder = MyFolder End Sub The macro works fine except in a case: when clicking on the button and until that moment the user didn't had no interaction with the shared mailbox. If this condition happens then the user goes to the folder but no preview pane is available, it becomes grey. You ca...

Outlook 2002 #91
When I click on Outlook, I get the following error message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured." After the I click the O.K. button on the message, I get the following message: "Would you like to open your default file system folder instead?" After Outlook opens, when I attempt to open one of the Outlook Short folders, the following appears on the screen: "Unable to di...

Transferring files from Outlook Express to Outlook?
Prior to installing Office, I used Outlook Express for e-mail? Now that I'm using Outlook, how can I get the files (in-box, sent items, etc.) from Outlook Express to Outlook? From within OE choose File-> Export-> Messages... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2EEC479-BC11-4596-8BA1-379C745C67F3@microsoft.com... > Prior to installing Office, I used Outlook E...

Body text missing when replying in Outlook Web Access
When a user replies to an email using OWA, the recipient receives the email, sees the reply message, but does not get the preceding text content of the original message. The same user can reply successfully when using Outlook 2000 on Exchange 2000 when in the office. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thanks, Lou. Are you using SSL? Does it still happen if SSL is disabled? Is Basic Authentication selected in IIS? Does it happen from other workstations/browsers? Lou Di Pietro wrote: > When a user replies to an email using OWA, the recipient receives the email, > sees ...

Outlook Clogs
My small office is running Outlook 2000 on all the PC's without the benefit of Exchange. We are experiencing email clogs from our internet email provider, pretty much on a daily basis on different users. My provider keeps telling me that this is a software issue with Outlook. Has anyone ever experienced this type of problem? Is there some type of setting or update in Outlook that can ease the problem? Thanks! Karen What do you mean by "email clogs"? What are the symptoms? I assume that you have POP3 accounts? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting ...

Outlook nickname list question
I would like to know how the sort order is determined when populating the nickname list that Outlook uses when you start typing names in the To: field. I will try to explain why we want to know. Here's the situation: Machine#1 - When you type in the first couple of letters of a name and get your nickname drop down list, the names listed appear to be sorted in alphabetical order. Machine #2 - When you type in the first couple of letters of a name and get your nickname drop down list, the names do not appear to be sorted in any order. Does anyone know how Outlook decides to so...

Outlook 2003 Mail Filter oddity
Hello, I've tested this issue on another computer running IMAP on Outlook 2003 and it doesn't occur. The user says this was not always occuring. My client uses Outlook 2003 configured with IMAP, it has a mail rule to move sent items from the local PST to the sent items folder in the IMAP account. When the mail is moved by the mail rule it places the email at the top of the list under the IMAP sent items folder. The user filters his sent items "Arranged by: TO" w/ "A on top" It is only filed appropriately after he clicks on the email in ...

Changing default email programme from Outlook express to M'soft Outlook
1 How is this done? Have loaded the software and set Outlook as default but cannot send emails from Outlook and received mails still go into Express 2 How does one copy personal folders across 1) You can change your default mail program by: - Open Internet Explorer - Go to Tools -> Internet Options - Click on the programs tab - next to "E-mail", select Microsoft Outlook ***You may still be receiving mails in Outlook Express because you still have it open. You need to close Outlook Express and only open Outlook in order to EXCLUSIVELY RECEIVE mail in Outlook. 2)You can use...

Saving Password in Outlook
I have the latest service pack for Office XP (SP2), but I'm still having a problem with Outlook saving my password. I set up an IMAP account and when I check "save my password", it still prompts for a password. My operating system is Windows XP professional. There have been several issues with passwords not being retained with Outlook. Here are the known solutions: For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (note, this article is written for OE but the solution applies to Outlook as well. Just ignore the parts that refer to OE): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-...

Outlook default
I am having a problem getting Outlook XP to act as the default email client on a windows XP system here. For some reason Outlook does not show as a selection under Add/Remove Programs\Set Program Access and Defaults. When I start outlook with the switch to check for default, the pop-up does not come up. I checked the registry entries for outlook being the default and they are set correct. Internet exploder is set to use Outlook as the default.... Still outlook does not open when clicking an email link and instead AOL does... I have also tried uninstalling outlook and reinstalling and it still ...

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

Outlook 2007 very slow
When I start Outlook 2007, it takes a long time to start. Once it has started, there are multiple Archive selections in the File Menu. What is causing this and how do I stop it from happening? I have tried Menu Bar Reset without any joy. Here is my Jing Screenshot of the File Menu. http://screencast.com/t/YjA4NWMzNj It takes about 15 seconds of holding my cursor at the bottom of the File Menu to scroll to the bottom of the Archives. Here is a Jing Screenshot of the bottom of the File Menu http://screencast.com/t/OWQwMDEyNjk I have tried disabling all of the Add-Ins, one by ...

Outlook Permissions
I have several Windows NT 4.0 workstations which are running Office 2000. These machines have had registry and permission changes done bo other third party agencies. Whenever and Admin person logs in to them, Outlook can be configured and everything works fine.When a regular user log in, I get this message when configuring their mail "The Microsoft Exchange Server cannot be contacted. Please check your network settings. I believe this is a registry/permission setting since it works fine when logged in as an admin. I just need to know what to check/change to make this work correc...

Outlook Web Access #19

Outlook 2000 asking for logon...?? #2
One of our laptops (Win2k Prof) with Outlook 2000 -- after I reformatted & set up (I believe) exactly like another laptop... now asks for "name, domain name & password." The other one just opens right up. Also, once you put the info in, it takes a VERY long time to finally open. Anyone know how to change this? Thanks, Sherry ...

Syncronizing Outllooks Calender
Are there any products out there other than Microsoft Exchange Server that can syncronize the Outlook calander for workstations? or do you even need exchange server? Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Russell Keller asked: | Are there any products out there other than Microsoft Exchange Server | that can ...

OUTLOOK #47
Just installed a new SBS 2000 server and installed Outlook 2002 to each workstation. Previously each workstation used a login name (say Fred)and used Outlook Express 6, but with Outlook we are accessing work-stations with new user Id's in Windows 2000. How do I get the new login using Oulook 2002 to import the old login name Outlook Express 6 address books? I think you'd have to get the current user account's incarnation of OE to recognize the address book first then import into Outlook. See if this site has any help in that regard: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ "Ian...

Outlook crash when open shared calendar
Hi, We run Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2007 as client. Outlook will crash no matter which desktop user A log into when open user B's shared calendar, but user A is able to open other people's shared calendar fine. This problem can be repeated on different desktops. On same desktop, some user can open user B's shared calendar, but Outlook crash for others. It's very weird. It's seems something to do with the user's account, but cannot figure out what's the problem with the user account. So far only user B’s calendar will cause Outlook crush. I got ...

How Do I share contacts using Outlook 2003 without Exchange ?
Hi all, Can any one help me do this. Share contacts using Outlook 2003 without Exchange ? In news:ut2gIHpAGHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl, NigBev <nigbev@hotmail.com> typed: > Hi all, > > Can any one help me do this. > Share contacts using Outlook 2003 without Exchange ? Search for "sharing" on www.slipstick.com for some options. ...

Outlook Tool Bar In Excel Spreadsheet
Up with the tool bars there an outlook tool bar with the to, from, etc. I cannot get rid of it. It does not appear as a toolbar under view. Hi KathyG Press the mail button on the standard toolbar next to the save button again -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "KathyG" <kgriffith@rc.com> wrote in message news:07e501c38464$c8422540$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Up with the tool bars there an outlook tool bar with the > to, from, etc. I cannot get rid of it. It does not appear > as a toolbar under view. Ron, thank you. I canno...

Outlook messed up
I am running Office 2K and sice sp1-r1 and sp3 when I try to get my mail I get 'Messaging Subsystem Spooler' and then it hangs. I then try to shut it down but only will allow it through the Task Mgr. This happened with Sp1 so I applied sp3 with no help. After sp1 I had to redo my accounts because they were gone. Thanks in advance .. ...

Outlook 2002 & Windows 7
Having just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 HP preinstalled, I installed my own Office XP suite. The only issue is that Outlook doesn't seem to store my email password properly. When I launch it I get the username and password popup with the password as **********. Clicking OK gets my emails, and subsequent send/receive works fine. Anyone have any idea wheather this is an incompatibility between two MS products, or any other ideas? Yep, that's one of the known issues. ACC wrote: > Having just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 HP preinstalled, I > i...

Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007
How can i have two version of outlook on the same machine and same user. I want to have Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007. Can I do this if so how Thanks Donald Sorry to report this, but you can't. "donald" <jonathan@dorling.biz> wrote in message news:1159712773.880427.255330@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > How can i have two version of outlook on the same machine and same > user. > > I want to have Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007. Can I do this if so how > > Thanks > > Donald > what about different users? neo [mvp outlook] wrote: > So...

upgrade Outlook 2000
Hello, I have used Outlook 2000 on Windows XP Pro platform. I want to upgrade this version now. On Microsoft download site I found some upgrade files and I already download some too. But when I install it I got message that version is not correct. I used this Outlook version 9.0.0.2711. I used IE 6 that I also want to upgrade. Hopping some guideline by this group. vit ...

Outlook stops responding
HELP! Outlook 2002 sr-1 stops responding when I use the find icon on the tool bar. It does it whehter I am searching in a public folder or my inbox. About 1 in every 10 attempts it works, however most of the time it just causes outlook to hang. The closest thing I have been able to find is KB article # 152959 however I already have sr-1 installed, tried the "fix" anyway and did not work? Any suggestions? Thanks, Mike Addendum....is outlook 2000 and kb article number is 237912..... >-----Original Message----- >HELP! Outlook 2002 sr-1 stops responding when I use the ...