Synchronizing the Outlook 2007 calendar vith Google Calendar natively?

Is it possible to synchronize the local Outlook 2007 calendar vith
Google Calendar natively?

On Jul 29, 3:44=A0pm, totojepast <totojep...@razdva.cz> wrote:
> Is it possible to synchronize the local Outlook 2007 calendar vith
> Google Calendar natively?

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=3Den&answer=3D89955

Google Calendar Sync is about as good as it gets.

There's also http://oggsync.com/
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

Password --> Outlook X Outlook Xpress
Hi there.. I was using Outlook Express and it was fine and secure. The only problem is that Outlook express remains asking me if i want to compact my folders because they are large... once I said yes, I lost all my emails. Because of that I just started to use Outlook. It is coll, easy to use and much better then Express. The only doubt is... where I configure to use a Password to access the mailbox, as i did in identities on Express? I must use passwords here because my computer is used for other people and I don't want them seeing my emails. I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2003....

Excel 2007 noncontiguous cell highlight color=light,light blue. How do I make it darker, or like Excel 2003 ( I'm extremely shade blind-PLZ HELP !! )
I have extreme shade blindness & need massive help. In Excel 2003, if I select 5 noncontigious cells the last cell retains it's color while the 1st 4 become a darker color, like emerald green, charcoal or something, which I can see and keep track of which cells I've selected. In Excel 2007 this color is a blue so light that frankly I can't see it. How do I change this color(& I guess in Excel 2010 also) back to the way it was in Excel 2003, or something dark that I can see? Thanks, Dave For 2007 and Windows XP.......have no idea about other versions of Excel or ...

GPO settings to change outlook settings
How can i modify a GPO to adjust or change the user's settings in OUtlook XP when he moves from one PC to another so he can access his e-mails without having the need to ajust the settings himself? Thanks in advance ...

Calendar/Contacts not created w/ a new user
Every now and then when creating a new recipient, the Calendar/contacts/drafts/journal/notes/sent items/tasks are not created for that mailbox. Any ideas? what version of outlook? only time I've ever seen this occur is if someone accesses the mailbox by adding an additional mailbox to their profile, before someone logs onto that mailbox by itself... "Paul" <paulm@equityin.com> wrote in message news:017601c3aace$da0c4d10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Every now and then when creating a new recipient, the > Calendar/contacts/drafts/journal/notes/sent items/tasks > are n...

Backup Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2077
Hi, I recently purchased a new computer with Windows7. In the processed I got Office 2007. How do I get the Outlook 2000 Info (Contacts, Calendar Mail etc.) into Office 2007 after I install on the W7 computer? Frank Copy the .PST and .PAB (optional) file(s) from you old computer to the new one. You should be able to open the .PST file via the File > Open > Outlook Data file option. (The file type contains your mail, contacts, calendar, ..etc) Not knowing if you used a .PAB (Personal Address Book) type file under your old setup, you can add this legacy address book...

Outlook continously downloading OLD emails
using Outlook 2003 - POP'ing from ISP I have outlook set to wait 5 days before deleting emails on POP server. Every time I start Outlook, it downloads ALL the emails - even the the previously downloaded emails. Is there a way to set Outlook NOT to download previously download email message? thanks do you have the latest patches installed? how often are the send/receives? is outlook closing completely (look in task manager for outlook.exe) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gui...

Synchronization error
We have a user who receives an error each time her Outlook attempts to synchronize on her laptop. In the synchronization log in her deleted items, it appears as: 8:57:13 Error synchronizing folder 8:57:13 [8004010F-501-8004010F-521] 8:57:13 The client operation failed. 8:57:13 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 8:57:13 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 8:57:13 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-521 The strange thing is, it does not appear that anything is synchronizing incorrectly...

Outlook 2000 #208
A security patch was updated and now I have to answer Yes over 100 times in order for an Access to generate an email through outlook. Any ideas how to force this to be skipped without rolling back the security update? Jeff Barrett <jeff@barrettsoftware.com> wrote: > A security patch was updated and now I have to answer Yes > over 100 times in order for an Access to generate an > email through outlook. Any ideas how to force this to > be skipped without rolling back the security update? This explains it: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2000sp2.htm . I don't k...

Theme font, Outlook 2007, can't change for new messages received
In Outlook 2007 some, but not all, new incoming messages are presented in a font that's called helvetica, but appears more like ALGERIAN. We have set the font for; New mail messages, Replying or forwarding messages, and Composing and reading plain text messages, to Arial 11, but it has no affect on the messages that are displayed in (?) ALGERIAN or helvetica. In 'Theme or Stationary', '(No Theme)' is selected, but in the pane to the right the heading, bullet, text, etc. all look like ALGERIAN. Some of the messages are to groups, but no other recipients see the ...

Outlook Trouble
Everytime I try to open Outlook, the screen goes black, then the Outlook problem comes up. I then get a error message that states "No profiles have been created. To create new profile use the mail icon in the control panel". Once I click the ok button the screen goes black again then when it comes back up it states, "Cannot start the Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The server is not avaliable. Contact your administrator if this condition persist". I have setup a profile in the control panel as described. I am running Office XP, on Windows XP ...

OUTLOOK #238
I lost my TCP/IP connection within outlook overnight. I have no idea what to do, and I cannot send/receive. I triple checked my email account settings, thay are correct. I did not do a thing that would effect this, but my error message is (ox800cccof) They are either O's or Zero's I'm not sure. Please help. ...

How can I undate Outlook to a newer version?
I have version 9 and need 11. you'll need to buy it, either standalone (about $90) or in an office suite ($150 - 500) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "Katcharlie" <Katcharlie@discussi...

outlook express problems #3
Hello, I have just installed XP home edition on a HP pavilion a319.dk. After the installation I tried to create an e- mail account using outlook express, but with the result that the computer broke down in the frist step of creating the e-mail account. I tried to reinstall the computer but got the same problem again. Have anyone tried that before Thanks Claus This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpre...

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Synchronization issues for Calendar items in Entourage 2004
I'm using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server at work. On my desktop, the calendar seems to work fine. But from laptops, there are problems: I made changes to a couple of calendar items, and eventually closed the laptop. I got to work, and don't see the changes reflected here. Another laptop I opened at home took one old calendar entry and used it to replace a more recent one, losing my changes! What's going on - is there a way I can track the synchronization and perhaps set some clients to be "read-only"? I hate the fact that some changes don'...

chime when Outlook gets mail
Is there a way up change the sound? I'm on Outlook 2000 SP-3 9.0 with an XP machine and the sound is so subtle that I miss it sometimes. When i was on 98, it was a fairly clear two-pitch tone. ...

Outlook 2007 "Move to folder" default setting
By default, in Outlook 2007, when you right-click on a message and select "Move to Folder", the initial folder selected is the last folder that a message has been moved into. Is there a way to have this option always default to Inbox? Thanks much for the help! No, but you can also directly move the message to your Inbox folder via drag & drop instead of using the Move To dialog for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

Synchronization
Our Windows XP machine syncronizes with a folder on the server named "Dennis". We have added a new user and want it to synchronize to a different folder .. for "Brad" ... But the synchronize manager will not allow us to change the folder. Have read instructions and find no solution ... Appreciate any assistance ... Brad ...

Outlook opens periodically
While working in an Windows XP environment and with a different software package, Microsoft Outlook opened. If minimized or closed it would reopen without the icon being clicked. Is there a setting that needs to be adjusted? I'm having the same exact problem. I have not found an answer yet. >-----Original Message----- >While working in an Windows XP environment and with a >different software package, Microsoft Outlook opened. If >minimized or closed it would reopen without the icon >being clicked. Is there a setting that needs to be >adjusted? >. > ...

Outlook user name error?
Outlook 2003 Comcast POP3 I get an user name error when trying to setup outlook to be the client for comcast mail. The comcast servers and ports are setup properly. I was wondering if the username convention might be a problem for my mother first.last@comcast.net I setup my account on her machine as xxxxxxxx@comcast.net and it went just fine. Is there a problem with the . (dot) in the user name field that outlook does not like? On web mail the user name/password works fine. Any help appreciated. She really likes outlook. -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net John...

Reports from outlook
When i run a report from my workstation than he always ask for my credentials. When i logon to the server locally with my credentials then it works. The CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 server are running on the same server. How can I solve the problem that i can run a report from the outlook client? ...

Transfering Outlook Files to a new computer (Using Outlook 2007)
I recently bought a new computer (PC), and want to move my Outlook Account Information (Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks) over to the new computer without having to re-enter everything by hand. I used to have AOL (sorry), and I knew the AOL folder (pfc folder) to copy and paste which stored everything with ease. I merely kept a copy of that AOL pfc folder on a data stick so if ever I had a computer crash, or bought a new computer, all my AOL address book and contact information could be easily transfered. I do not know how to find or access this information (folders/files) with...

Synchronize personal addressbook with LDAP server
Can I synchronize my personal addressbook with LDAP server. I am looking for a utility that can synchronize in the background without any interaction required Thanks Ram Please cc me at ram @ netcore.co.in I am not subscribed to this list ...

Outlook 2000 #56
Went to pick up emails when the assistant started jumping all over the screen and eraising everything. was able to import emails into outlook express but can no longer open outlook. tried to repair files and did a complete re- install but still cannot get outlook to work. This has only happened in the last 4 days. have run AVG anti virus, all ok and tried several other programs, all to no avail. Any suggestions - Help Please ...

Money 2007 Bill Pay
In previous versions you were able to select several bills at once and see what you balance would be after paying selected bills. Was there a question here? "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA20D2D1-9A45-42AF-8885-7AA444E47712@microsoft.com... > In previous versions you were able to select several bills at once and see > what you balance would be after paying selected bills. Sorry about that, how can you select several bills and see what your balance will be without acutaly paying the bills? "Dick Watson" wrote: > Was t...