synchronizing #2

I was wondering if anyone knew how to sychronize office
XP with two different computers.  If you know please let
me knows.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74721)

Delivery Options #2
With Delivery Options, I want to be able to schedule a message to be sent even if I am not logged in. Is this possible or do I always need to be logged in for the message to be sent? Depends; -configured with a pst-file as default delivery location; yes, you need to be logged in -configured with an Exchange mailbox as default delivery location; no, you don't need to be logged in -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kate" <anonymous...

Import #2
I have a csv file, of contacts, that was exported from Outlook. When you bring this into excel, the street field may have multiple information, ex.-123 Main Street PO Box 999 What happens with this is, it puts a return between the two entries. It also does this to the note field. It puts a square whre the return is. I want to break this into two columns in excel. What I would like to know, is there any way to do a mass replace for this return with, say a ^ (carrot). That way I can break this into seperate columns using the carrot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. J...

Archive not working #2
(Outlook 2003) I noticed that my Calendar isn't archiving. I have auto archive set to work every 7 days, and to go back 6 months, also it won't work when I click File>Archive. It used to work fine... See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/archivenotworking.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "99XJ" <rnwrede@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5DD7E336-9A0F-4408-82A...

Since Snow Leopard 10.6.2 and/or the 12.2.3 Entourage hangs/stalls for no apparent reason
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3341496633_9178169 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit The subject says it all. Fans start to spin (Entourage eats a lot of processing power) and I have to force quit it. Any ideas? Sample here: http://home.mac.se/star-affinity/entourage_hang.txt --B_3341496633_9178169 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <H...

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Sorry for the big email - resend
So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again. I send this again with plain text version. Thank you for support. ------------------------------ Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" t...

Synchronization error
We have a user who receives an error each time her Outlook attempts to synchronize on her laptop. In the synchronization log in her deleted items, it appears as: 8:57:13 Error synchronizing folder 8:57:13 [8004010F-501-8004010F-521] 8:57:13 The client operation failed. 8:57:13 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 8:57:13 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 8:57:13 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-521 The strange thing is, it does not appear that anything is synchronizing incorrectly...

Synchronization
Our Windows XP machine syncronizes with a folder on the server named "Dennis". We have added a new user and want it to synchronize to a different folder .. for "Brad" ... But the synchronize manager will not allow us to change the folder. Have read instructions and find no solution ... Appreciate any assistance ... Brad ...

Debt Reduction Planner #2
I have an account for a student credit in Colombian Pesos (about 2800 colombian pesos per Dollar!!!). When I want to make a debt reduction planner for an account. Money prompt an window saying that "payments are due this month"... And prompt for an amount to be paid.... If I put an amount greater than 100, an error is displayed saying: "You must enter a value that is less than the maximum payment allocation ($100,000.00). I don't know if this error is related to an currency issue (i'm using colombian pesos, not dollars) What can I do? ...

Synchronization issues for Calendar items in Entourage 2004
I'm using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server at work. On my desktop, the calendar seems to work fine. But from laptops, there are problems: I made changes to a couple of calendar items, and eventually closed the laptop. I got to work, and don't see the changes reflected here. Another laptop I opened at home took one old calendar entry and used it to replace a more recent one, losing my changes! What's going on - is there a way I can track the synchronization and perhaps set some clients to be "read-only"? I hate the fact that some changes don'...

Synchronize personal addressbook with LDAP server
Can I synchronize my personal addressbook with LDAP server. I am looking for a utility that can synchronize in the background without any interaction required Thanks Ram Please cc me at ram @ netcore.co.in I am not subscribed to this list ...

File Synchronization
So that I have my documents with me at all times and so that "My Documents" are the same on both my home desktop and my laptop, I set my "My Documents" address on my laptop to my "My Documents" folder on the desktop and set the files to be made available offline. As with all offline shared file synchronization processes, when I synchronize my files, the system scans all files of both computers for any changes or new files, and if and only if there are any, it synchronizes those changes or new files. For some odd reason, I have a handful or so of ...

Scratch area #2
Mary and posted a alternate methods of moving pages around in Pub 2000. This made me think about the scratch area and its uses. We all work a bit differently so this should be fun. What do you use the scratch area for? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote: > Mary and posted a alternate methods of moving pages around in Pub 2000. This > made me think about the scratch area and its uses. We all work a bit > differently so this should be fun. > > What do you use the scra...

linking forms in 2 files
Can you link forms like you can link tables? The reason I'm asking is that I have 1 master database and 3 user databases where I have linked the tables. Each database has the same form - for inputing data. If in the future, I want to make a change to the form, I want to do it only in the master database and have the other user databases update automatically. Is this possible? In Access 2000, under tools/database utilities, there is a menu item--database splitter. There isn't a lot about this in the online help that i could find. However, it is useful with multiusers. On Thu...

Is this possible ? #2
Is this possible? I want to compare a number against 3 ranges and display a comment for the range it fits into. Example. Let's say the number is 6 <4 - would display no comment between 5 and 15 - would display the comments "standard" >15 would display no comment. This is only one line of comparison. Moving down the worksheet the next example might look like this. Let's say the number is 147 <80 - would display no comment between 81 and 125 - would display no comment >125 would display the comment "below standard" I am very new at vlookup a...

Check 2 columns of names for duplicates
I have 2 very large lists of names. I need to quickly see if any of the names that appear in one column match any of the names in the other column. (One list is existing customers, one list is leads for new business. I don't want to send existing customers an offer to do business.) Chip Pearson has a bunch of techniques for working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm jimp wrote: > > I have 2 very large lists of names. I need to quickly see if any of the names that appear in one column match any of the names in the other column. (One list is existing cust...

creation of synchronization log messages #3
I have outlook XP on win2k, and my deleted items folder is being filled by "synchronization log" messages at the rate of 1 per minute. They appear to be simply a log (no problems indicated). Here's a sample from the log... 16:44:06 Synchronizing Hierarchy 16:44:06 Synchronizing Favorites 16:44:06 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox' .... 16:44:07 Done 16:44:08 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 16:44:08 0X8004010F Where is a setting in outlook where I can disable this? Thanks! Tools->Send Receive. Set your offline folders to only sync on exit. --� Milly Staples...

Information Store Crash #2
The Information Store on our Exchange 2000 server crashed. The following errors were in the event log, but I cannot tell if they are a cause or a symptom of the crash. If anyone has any insight, that would be great. . . a reboot seemed to correct the issue and it has not happened again. Event Type: Error Event Source: EXCDO Event Category: General Event ID: 8217 Date: 10/5/2004 Time: 1:55:25 PM User: N/A Computer: exchg Description: The processing of the recurring appointment with the subject "Tom is gone after 2 pm (class)" in mailbox: UserA failed with error code 0x80040...

HTTP Mail Server timeout message #2
Messages from 2003 indicate that the registry setting for changing this don't work with Hotmail. I'm trying to change it for another service, but since the actual setting was never mentionned I can't try. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Andrew Outlook doesn't really work with any other HTTP mail servers other than MSN/Hotmail (as far as I know) <andrew.perron@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1128015152.224893.271050@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Messages from 2003 indicate that the registry setting for changing this > don't work ...

Excel Table #2
I want to build a table which grow in two dimention. For example, 12 numbers list on the columns and rows, and for a Multiplication Table: 1x1=1, 1x2=2, 1x3=3, .... , 4x6=24,... I am wondering whether there's a way to insert a formula to a cell so that when you use the "fill down" function, it will form the table automatically. As because the table will grow to 1000s rows and columns and seems to be impossible to do it manually. Thanks in advance. M Hi enter the following formula in A1 =ROW()*COLUMN() and copy this down and to the right -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germ...

RMS 2.0 Manuals
Are there user manuals in .pdf format for SO Administrator, Manager and POS? My client just purchased 8 v.2.0 licenses and would like to have the correct manuals. Everything on the MS website still seems to say v. 1.3. Was v.2.0 released in February 2007? Why haven't manuals been updated from 1.3? Thanks! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C93833.87F9C370 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Curious,=20 Look on the 2.0 CD or they can be ordered by your Partner for ~$25. --=20 Je...

File Size problem #2
I have a simple spreadsheet that started out 1.5 MB....then I starte adding working sheets and VLOOKUP's.,....next thing I know it come back saying 7 MB. I went back and copied, paste special, values of th results of the VLOOKUP, but still the file size did not go down. I should since I am virtually going back to the way it was in its 1.5 M form. How can I reduce file size? Thanks for any advice...... Richar -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "gacollege >" <<gacollege.10a6rk@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:gacollege.10a6rk@excelforum-no...

Help! #2
Hello, i have to program an application which should do the following 1. Receive the binary data on 2 channels. 2. each channel will store their corresponding data to a common file (july4.text) (each day 1 file will be created) 3. Each day the data received will be close to 30 MB of raw data (thought SQL will not be appropriate for this) 4. The data which is stored in a file will have around 5000 parameters.(ie: name,age,temperature,etc,etc) 5. MFC application to read/parse the specified data(queried like june20th to july2nd) and display it in graphical manner.(MS Chart?) 6. The parameters ...

Pinpad with integrated card swite for 2.0
Does anybody know if version 2.0 finally supports an intergrated card swipe/pinpad? And if it does any specific vendor/model number? Microsoft tested v2.0 with the Ingenico 6550 "Gerd" <gerd@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uYg4w%23APHHA.5012@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know if version 2.0 finally supports an intergrated card > swipe/pinpad? And if it does any specific vendor/model number? > ...

Excel spread sheet #2
Every time I open ANY excel document on this CP it displays each individual cell as a page.......how do I change this setting? Moving each page break takes too long abd does not alway work. Hi try this macro to remove them all at once: Sub remove_them() ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "dlam25mmm" <dlam25mmm@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:94BDFE5F-6CB2-4717-BE90-14A4245E0023@microsoft.com... > Every time I open ANY excel document on this CP it displays each individual > cell as a page.......how d...