Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2

I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the
Calendars from boot Outlooks.

Thanks.
Locksley

0
locksley (8)

Delivery Options #2
With Delivery Options, I want to be able to schedule a message to be sent even if I am not logged in. Is this possible or do I always need to be logged in for the message to be sent? Depends; -configured with a pst-file as default delivery location; yes, you need to be logged in -configured with an Exchange mailbox as default delivery location; no, you don't need to be logged in -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kate" <anonymous...

Import #2
I have a csv file, of contacts, that was exported from Outlook. When you bring this into excel, the street field may have multiple information, ex.-123 Main Street PO Box 999 What happens with this is, it puts a return between the two entries. It also does this to the note field. It puts a square whre the return is. I want to break this into two columns in excel. What I would like to know, is there any way to do a mass replace for this return with, say a ^ (carrot). That way I can break this into seperate columns using the carrot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. J...

Archive not working #2
(Outlook 2003) I noticed that my Calendar isn't archiving. I have auto archive set to work every 7 days, and to go back 6 months, also it won't work when I click File>Archive. It used to work fine... See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/archivenotworking.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "99XJ" <rnwrede@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5DD7E336-9A0F-4408-82A...

Size of the PST file too big w/ Outlook 2000
Hi you all! I am using Outlook 2000 and I want to decrease the size of my outlook.pst file. I know that when you get over 1GB, you're heading for problems... I run the archiving on a few folders; it did fine and created the archive files, but the original outlook.pst file has not changed at all in size. Any idea? Nicolas You need to compact the file. Right click on outlook today/personal folders and select properties. select advanced and then compact. "Nicolas Macarez" <macarez@free.fr> wrote in message news:ehBT45DOEHA.3012@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi you all! &...

Since Snow Leopard 10.6.2 and/or the 12.2.3 Entourage hangs/stalls for no apparent reason
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3341496633_9178169 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit The subject says it all. Fans start to spin (Entourage eats a lot of processing power) and I have to force quit it. Any ideas? Sample here: http://home.mac.se/star-affinity/entourage_hang.txt --B_3341496633_9178169 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <H...

How can I undate Outlook to a newer version?
I have version 9 and need 11. you'll need to buy it, either standalone (about $90) or in an office suite ($150 - 500) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "Katcharlie" <Katcharlie@discussi...

FW: Check this correction update which came from Microsoft Corporation
--cxkixanb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dhmygeioknjp"; type="multipart/alternative" --dhmygeioknjp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sgetbqnn" --sgetbqnn Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

outlook express problems #3
Hello, I have just installed XP home edition on a HP pavilion a319.dk. After the installation I tried to create an e- mail account using outlook express, but with the result that the computer broke down in the frist step of creating the e-mail account. I tried to reinstall the computer but got the same problem again. Have anyone tried that before Thanks Claus This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpre...

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Outlook 2000 #208
A security patch was updated and now I have to answer Yes over 100 times in order for an Access to generate an email through outlook. Any ideas how to force this to be skipped without rolling back the security update? Jeff Barrett <jeff@barrettsoftware.com> wrote: > A security patch was updated and now I have to answer Yes > over 100 times in order for an Access to generate an > email through outlook. Any ideas how to force this to > be skipped without rolling back the security update? This explains it: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2000sp2.htm . I don't k...

Sorry for the big email - resend
So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again. I send this again with plain text version. Thank you for support. ------------------------------ Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" t...

Synchronization error
We have a user who receives an error each time her Outlook attempts to synchronize on her laptop. In the synchronization log in her deleted items, it appears as: 8:57:13 Error synchronizing folder 8:57:13 [8004010F-501-8004010F-521] 8:57:13 The client operation failed. 8:57:13 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 8:57:13 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 8:57:13 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-521 The strange thing is, it does not appear that anything is synchronizing incorrectly...

Synchronization
Our Windows XP machine syncronizes with a folder on the server named "Dennis". We have added a new user and want it to synchronize to a different folder .. for "Brad" ... But the synchronize manager will not allow us to change the folder. Have read instructions and find no solution ... Appreciate any assistance ... Brad ...

Outlook opens periodically
While working in an Windows XP environment and with a different software package, Microsoft Outlook opened. If minimized or closed it would reopen without the icon being clicked. Is there a setting that needs to be adjusted? I'm having the same exact problem. I have not found an answer yet. >-----Original Message----- >While working in an Windows XP environment and with a >different software package, Microsoft Outlook opened. If >minimized or closed it would reopen without the icon >being clicked. Is there a setting that needs to be >adjusted? >. > ...

Debt Reduction Planner #2
I have an account for a student credit in Colombian Pesos (about 2800 colombian pesos per Dollar!!!). When I want to make a debt reduction planner for an account. Money prompt an window saying that "payments are due this month"... And prompt for an amount to be paid.... If I put an amount greater than 100, an error is displayed saying: "You must enter a value that is less than the maximum payment allocation ($100,000.00). I don't know if this error is related to an currency issue (i'm using colombian pesos, not dollars) What can I do? ...

chime when Outlook gets mail
Is there a way up change the sound? I'm on Outlook 2000 SP-3 9.0 with an XP machine and the sound is so subtle that I miss it sometimes. When i was on 98, it was a fairly clear two-pitch tone. ...

Synchronization issues for Calendar items in Entourage 2004
I'm using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server at work. On my desktop, the calendar seems to work fine. But from laptops, there are problems: I made changes to a couple of calendar items, and eventually closed the laptop. I got to work, and don't see the changes reflected here. Another laptop I opened at home took one old calendar entry and used it to replace a more recent one, losing my changes! What's going on - is there a way I can track the synchronization and perhaps set some clients to be "read-only"? I hate the fact that some changes don'...

Outlook 2000 #56
Went to pick up emails when the assistant started jumping all over the screen and eraising everything. was able to import emails into outlook express but can no longer open outlook. tried to repair files and did a complete re- install but still cannot get outlook to work. This has only happened in the last 4 days. have run AVG anti virus, all ok and tried several other programs, all to no avail. Any suggestions - Help Please ...

Sum of the last (x) values in a row
How would I get the average of the sums of the just previous 52 cells in a row that contains more than 52 columns? TIA... Try this *array* formula: =AVERAGE(INDEX(1:1,LARGE(COLUMN(1:1)*(1:1<>""),52)):IV1) -- Array formulas must be entered with CSE, <Ctrl> <Shift > <Enter>, instead of the regular <Enter>, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in curly brackets, which *cannot* be done manually. You *must also* use CSE when revising the formula. If you have less then 52 numbers, the formula will average whatever you have entered. -- HTH, ...

Synchronize personal addressbook with LDAP server
Can I synchronize my personal addressbook with LDAP server. I am looking for a utility that can synchronize in the background without any interaction required Thanks Ram Please cc me at ram @ netcore.co.in I am not subscribed to this list ...

Outlook 2003/CRM 3.0 Error
Hi, I've just finished installing our first test CRM 3.0 server. This is a clean Windows Server 2003 Sp1 build, with SQL Server 2005, and CRM 3.0. Set up went ok, no problems. I've created a DNS entry of crm.domain.com pointing to the IP of the server. And I can access the CRM pages using IE via http://crm.domain.com However after installing the CRM laptop client (haven't tried the desktop client yet) on my laptop, and restarting, I receiving the following error message when I open Outlook: "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. the server migh...

File Synchronization
So that I have my documents with me at all times and so that "My Documents" are the same on both my home desktop and my laptop, I set my "My Documents" address on my laptop to my "My Documents" folder on the desktop and set the files to be made available offline. As with all offline shared file synchronization processes, when I synchronize my files, the system scans all files of both computers for any changes or new files, and if and only if there are any, it synchronizes those changes or new files. For some odd reason, I have a handful or so of ...

Outlook extremely slow #3
Outlook had been working fine until I installed Norton Antivirus. It now takes several minutes to load. Could this be the problem? Is there any way to fix this? ...

Excel 2000 closing X
When attempting to exit Excel the X in the top right corner is grayed out. The only way to close the program is to go to file, exit. What is causing the X to be unavailable? How do i fix it? Thanks Do you have the GroupWise add-in installed? You can also close excel by holding down alt while pressing F4 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jo Hunt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:030601c3d323$4cdb4360$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When attempting to exit Excel the X in the top right > corner is grayed out. The only way to close the program > is to...

Scratch area #2
Mary and posted a alternate methods of moving pages around in Pub 2000. This made me think about the scratch area and its uses. We all work a bit differently so this should be fun. What do you use the scratch area for? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote: > Mary and posted a alternate methods of moving pages around in Pub 2000. This > made me think about the scratch area and its uses. We all work a bit > differently so this should be fun. > > What do you use the scra...