synching access and outlook

How can I

1.  automate synching,

2. or even just one-way dump my msAccess contacts table into Outlook,
replacing all existing Outlook contacts with my msAccess contacts
table each time?
0
slickdock (26)

outlook 2003 suggest names cache
Does anyone know the file that needs to be deleted to clear the suggest username cache? We migrating users who where contacts and having problems with users computers and wrong cache information. found it. Nk2 file "Josh" <josh.stinson@ipsos-na.com> wrote in message news:eg0K3TXHEHA.2928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know the file that needs to be deleted to clear the suggest > username cache? We migrating users who where contacts and having problems > with users computers and wrong cache information. > > Where is this file located? >-----Orig...

converting access 97 to access in XP
I converted an existing data base that was setup in 97 and backed up on disk and installed it into my new computer which runs XP Pro. When I print a querie I loose the cell outlines. Any suggestions please. ...

Cannot get HTML images in Outlook 2002
I am using Outlook 2002 (XP) and everything was fine until today when I find that I cannot get HTML images in email (displays placeholders). When I click on Format at the top, the entire menu is grayed out except for "Send pictures from the Internet" When I try Outlook Express, I get the same placeholders, but I also get a message on top telling me that blocking has occurred and I can click on that message to get the HTML content. Of course, if I use Mozilla Thunderbird, there are none of these problems! In article <MPG.1c447f616dc07de5989687@msnews.microsoft.com>, k...

Serious Problem with Outlook 2007
When I open Outlook 2007 and start to veiw an Email, whether it's by opening or via the reading pane, the program immediately crashes. Error AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: mspst32.dll ModVer: 12.0.4518.1014 ModStamp:45428111 fDebug: 0 Offset: 000990e7 I have repaired, using the scanpst.exe, the PST file thinking it may be corrupted I have used Office Diagostic to Repair any corruption. I have read for 10 hours on anything I could find on the subject. I even formated my hard drive and started over again. Installed Outlo...

cannot access clipart
Clip organizer cannot complete the operation....The specific procedure cannot be foun Error code )x8007007f Clip2002: "Clip Organizer Cannot Complete the Operation, Unspecified Error 0x80004005" Error Message When You Use Clip Organizer http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328166 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "mikegtc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90550C63-93F7-49B6-9546-CA71B7EE15E0@microsoft.com... > Clip orga...

Outlook 2003 Dynamic signatures
I am trying to create a Dynamic signature to my outlook 2003 messages. I have created a signature , assigned a HTML template which is the file with Dynamic Javascript. I see the Javascript result in the Signature preview area. ( In the signatures dialog) Unfortunately when i create a new message i dont see the signature. Is there any thing i have to set in the signatures or in the Email body settings to allow a dynamic signature. Thank you Outlook and most other email programs don't run script in HTML messages. = It's a security risk.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author o...

Access 2007 corruption
Hello Over the last few weeks, I've had numerous corruptions on my Access databases Tables no longer existing Forms dissappearing VBA project corruption it seems to be recurring and I wonder if anyone had experienced this, since I have not effected any particular actions (except at one point synchronising with Windows Mobile via DataOnTheRun) Thanks On Dec 5, 1:46 am, MarkMark <MarkM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello > > Over the last few weeks, I've had numerous corruptions on myAccessdatabases > > Tables no longer existing > Forms dissappeari...

Cant Synch
While going offline, i get the following error message: The speficied domain logon name already exists. You must specify a unique domain logon name or open the user record that is using this name already. ???? Please help I found another post related to this. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&query=sfo+go+offline&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=e56792c2-c9d1-41a9-8deb-f5216622220e and it says that there is a private hotfix for this. Microsoft, please can you giv...

Money 99 freezes when accessing some reports
With few problems over the years, money now freezes when accessing certain REPORTS eg catagory spending. The problem is in a MFC42.dll file. I have tried reinstalling the original version without any change. If I were to install a late version would this resolve the issue. Of course I would want to be certain that no data would be lost. Can anyone help? In microsoft.public.money, Gordon wrote: >With few problems over the years, money now freezes when >accessing certain REPORTS eg catagory spending. The >problem is in a MFC42.dll file. I have tried reinstalling >the origi...

Strange Outlook Behavior #2
For some reason users have started reporting that Outlook (2000) doesn't refresh/update it's display correctly. For example, new e-mails aren't shown in the inbox when they arrive. You have to click off the inbox on another folder and then it will update and show that you have new messages. A similar situation exists with outgoing mail. When you send an e-mail it does show a "(1)" next to the Outbook folder, but the '1' just stays there and makes it appear that the e-mail never left your outbox. But as soon as you click on another folder the '1'...

Restoring Outlook 2003
I am running Outlook 2007 as a part of the Office 2007 package. I am not happy with it, nor am I happy with Word or Excel 2007. I wish to "downgrade" back to 2003. Am I able to simply run the installer and have it replace 2007 or do I need to completely uninstall 2007 and reinstall 2003 from scratch? Finally, if I have to do the latter how can I back up my Outlook data, phonebook, email addresses, contacts and all email messages which include attachments that I want to keep? Thanks You would have to uninstall 2007, your data will not be affected, but backup is allways wise. OL...

How to edit Access Database
I downloaded an Access Database template and made some changes and it gave me a message of "there isn't enough memory to perform this operation". Has anyone had this message before? -- Sherry Robinson Office Manager Rio Tinto Hi You could try downloading it again. Make the changes one by one and see what change causes the problem (and when). Then post details here and see if anyone can give you any tips. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "sherry1016a" wrote: > I downloaded an Access Database template and made some changes and it gave me > a message...

Excel Sheet to Outlook Form?
Is there a way to convert an excel spread sheet to a outlook form? Similar to when you create a new email (you have that form) I am looking for a button to push that says timesheet, and then i opens a new form (simliar to the new email) and you can fill out you time sheet and fill it of -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Outlook Express #98
trying to do a mass reply to a large amount of emails. How can I do that? You may want to post this in an Outlook Express news group a this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office suite of business productivity programs. Outlook Express is a part of windows and is an entirely different program. You can start by looking at this excellent OE resource: http://www.tomsterdam.com >-----Original Message----- >trying to do a mass reply to a large amount of emails. How >can I do that? >. > ...

Remote Outlook Access
I have Outlook 2000 and run Microsoft 2000 Professional. I'm trying to find a way to send and receive my email at one office in North America from another soon to be established office in the on of the most technologically equipped countries in the Caribbean. I have a couple of months to figure out the best way. Any and all suggestions welcome. This would apply to the Outlook newsgroup more than it would to the Microsoft CRM NG. -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Stefan" <svavas@yahoo.com> wrote in mess...

Outlook: Small office scenario
Hello all, I have a small business consisting of myself & 2 assistants. We have been using Outlook 2000 for the past year and have built up a fairly large contacts database. I learned early-on that we are unable to share the PST file between workstations, so have been limping by using the same PST file (one at a time) access. This has become far too tedious to continue any longer, as productivity is taking a serious hit. Is there a real solution to the PST sharing issue for a very low number of workstations? I can't afford to purchase a server & hire someone to install and co...

Sample Outlook data file
I am looking for a sample Outlook 2007 data (pst) file that is pre populated with dummy data (like the Contoso company MS uses). I am teaching a class and cannot use a "live" pst file as that contains priveleged information and would be a violation of privacy rules. I need to find one that has fake data to work with during the class. If anyone knows of where I could obtain this file, please let me know. Thank you Jared Finkenbinder Alpha Omega Accounting, LLC tech@alphaomega-acct.biz Jared Finkenbinder wrote: > I am looking for a sample Outlook 2007 data (p...

Problem while trying to open access training course on microsoft w
Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I download the access file required for practice, the page linked to it with the instructions does not come up. Is there anything wrong with the links located within the access file? Is Microsoft updating them? Or if not should it be a local problem? Is the server being changed? Thanks for your help, Claudia On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:06:03 -0700, Claudia <Claudia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I >download the acce...

Charts/graphs on Access forms and reports
I have been given a project where I have to create a chart on a form and duplicate it on a report. There are three dates that are sequential that need to be charted for each item. So each "row" on the chart will show a triangle for the start date of each step in the process. However, each date has an estimated and actual date. I need to draw a line between the actual and estimated for each date, with a space before the next estimated and actual. e.g. (where # would be the triangle) Task F F M A M J J A S O N D TASK ONE #------...

Blackberry VS active synch security issue
Hello all we run exchagne excahgne 2003 sp1 on windows 2003 sp1. We are currently using Active sync to support around 60 users in the field. The EAS VS is se t to use a certificate with 128 bit encryption. We recently had a consultant come to our office and suggested that using a nenterprise BB server is more secure than using EAS and active sync. I said to the consultnat that users sync over 128 but SSL connection to theFRONT end exchange server, and asked him to explain to me how using a BBserve would be more secure than this, but he just shook his head. Anyone care to comment O...

Outlook calendar #7
Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight savings time in control panel and in outlook. When I view another worker's Outlook 2003 calendar every appointment/recurrence is one hour ahead of what it is supposed to be. I have the same problem... and couldn't find a solution yet.. did you have any luck? gabriel >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation >control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight...

free trial of outlook 2007 has corrupted outlook 2003 after downgr
I downloaded a free copy of office 2007. I did not like it and went back to Office 2003. Now my Outlook 2003 will not let me backup my mail through export to pst files. I have also lost my send/receive button. I tried to delete my old account and enter anew one as suggested by the help file for losing your send/receive button but to no avail. I just want to delete and reinstall outlook 2003 but I can't back up my mail and if I delete and reinstall I will lose all my mail. Microsoft wants me to pay for a service call but I wouldn't need a service call if the Office 2007 free tr...

MS Outlook & Outlook Express default email client!
I have one PC (Windows XP Pro) with two user accounts. One user uses Outlook Express and the other MS Outlook, to check email. Everytime the opposing user logs into the PC it will ask them if they want to make Outlook or Outlook Express, respectivly, to be the default email client. I've already, on more than one occasion clicked YES, while logged into each account. Why does this keep on happening, and how do I resolve it? This is a machine setting not a user setting. You will be prompted as long as you both click "Yes". Either choose Outlook or Outlook Express as the ma...

Analogize Excel Dat with Access
-- How do I analize and convert Excel Data into an Access Data Base. With 2003 in 2000 it was a menu option from the Data Button. The Data Button Drop down menu had the option to covert the worksheet to and Access data base or analogize it. Do not see it in Excel 2003 If it's still on your machine, you can use the AccessLinks (ACCLNK.XLA) add-in from Excel 2000. Normally, it's stored in the c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Library folder Or, download the file from the Microsoft site: http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2002/acclnk.aspx Then, in Excel 2003, choo...

transfer data from Excel to Access
I am not sure if this is the right group for me to ask the following question, if not would you please direct me to the right group. Thanks! Question: Is there any easy way to transfer data from Excel 2002 into Access 2002? Regards, LJ Hi in Access: File - Import External Data -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany L.J. wrote: > I am not sure if this is the right group for me to ask the following > question, if not would you please direct me to the right group. > Thanks! > > Question: Is there any easy way to transfer data from Excel 2002 into > Access 2002? > &...