Synching 2 iPhones to Outlook on one PC for separate calendaring

I want to use Outlook on our new PC to synch calendars for two  iPhones
belonging to my wife and myself. How do I go about this to keep the
calendaring info separate; how does the iPhone know which calendar to synch
with? Do I have to open Outlook to the right calendar somehow before I synch
with the appropriate iPhone? Or is there some automated way of doing this so
that I can just synch my iPhone without opening Outlook, and the system will
know which iPhone gets synched with which calendar? Thanks
--
Bob
0

You'll need to configure the sync to use the correct profile and outlook
will need to be open. I'd recommend the apple newsgroups for details -
everyone there uses iphones and many use outlook. Apple's iPhone forum for
Mail, Calendar and Contact issues is at
http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1144

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

"sweetb132" <sweetb132@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> I want to use Outlook on our new PC to synch calendars for two  iPhones
> belonging to my wife and myself. How do I go about this to keep the
> calendaring info separate; how does the iPhone know which calendar to
> synch
> with? Do I have to open Outlook to the right calendar somehow before I
> synch
> with the appropriate iPhone? Or is there some automated way of doing this
> so
> that I can just synch my iPhone without opening Outlook, and the system
> will
> know which iPhone gets synched with which calendar? Thanks
> --
> Bob

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Cash Purchases #2
What is the best way to track cash purchases. Such as out of pocket job related cash purchases. ect. I am useing money standard 2003. Save your receipts, and put them in an envelope. Update Money every week or two. "Thomharm" <Thomharm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B22D748-77C1-4B93-AD72-1D3291ABBFFF@microsoft.com... | What is the best way to track cash purchases. Such as out of pocket job | related cash purchases. ect. | I am useing money standard 2003. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=93. "Thomharm" <Thomharm@discussions.microsoft.co...

How 2 Hyperlink A Local Location
Seems 2 b quite a basic question but can't seem 2 figure it out. How to write a hyperlink/address for: "C:\Documents and Settings\<<USER_ID>>\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns" Where <<USER_ID>> could be USER NAME of the person using the same so as to be used by anyone I email an AddIn? -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Seems 2 b quite a basic question but can't seem 2 figure it out. > How to write a hyperlink/address for: > > "C:\Documents and Settings\<<USER_I...

outlook client question #2
Hi all, I am new to CRM 4.0. In CRM 4.0 outlook client, I can track appointment, contact, etc. to MSCRM. However, the appointment's attachments are not uploaded. Is there a possible way to upload or download the attachments when sync with CRM ? Thanks Hi, I know in 3.0 this had to be done manually but I'm not sure if its the same in 4.0. Refer to the following link for more information: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910050 and look under 'Why didn't my attachments synchronize?' HTH, Niths "kei" wrote: > Hi all, > I am new to CRM 4.0. In CR...

Outlook
Greetings, I'm not sure if this is possible with Outlook (Not Outlook Express)... I know this might sound crazy and out of this world, but... Is there a quick way to forward an individual e-mail as an attachement in Outlook? I know in Outlook Express, you could right-click and select "forward as attachment"... Therefore, every time I would like to forward 1 e-mail as an attachment I have to create a new e-mail, resize, the window, go in outlook, resize the window (so I can have Outlook and new message window side by side), then select the e-mail I would like to forward as an at...

Just Migrated from Outlook Express and...
.... found Outlook to be a cumbersome mess. While I like the integrated calendar and address book, the options are daunting, confusing and in some cases poorly labeled. Several things I need help with and I'll start with the first three: 1) how do you integrate newgroups? I don't see any options at all. On OE my newgroups are a folder just like my Inbox. 2) I have selected "complete names" to autofill when I am typing in a recipient but it seems to only work if I have previously (at least done it once) typed the full name in even though the email address is already ...

Touch Screen #2
On the pos touch screen there is a KEYBOARD. Its A QWERTY keyboard. Is there in the furture a setup for this keyboard to change the key of this keyboard. My problem is : I like to have a AZERTY french keyboard. Thank for your answer Didier I highly doubt that is on MS radar. The only way to let them know that you want this feature is to make a suggestion and hope a lot of other individuals in your position need this same feature. Rob "DIDI" <DIDI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FF00802-20A8-4A15-8852-7B5C5D7632B0@microsoft.com... > On the pos touc...

Problem with two personal folders in Outlook
I don't know how it happened, but I now have two seperate personal folders each with their own calander, inbox, contacts etc. Needless to say, I want to combine them into one without losing data from the other. Can you please help me? Thank you Jim Are they duplicate sets of folders or are the contents different? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Jim Simon" <jimmsimon@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:02dd01c35aca$c574...

Exchange 2003 IMF #2
I have just completed an upgrade from Exchange 2000 SP3 to Exchange 2003 SP1 and all went well. I would like to also install the IMF to help reduce my spam messages. I am currently running Groupshield 6 for Exchange, which handles my email virus/worm activity. I do also have the spam mail filter installed with Groupshield, but it only catches about 1 in 20 spam messages. It's junk! My question is can I install the IMF on my Exchange 2003 server along with the Groupshield product that also scans for spam? Network Associates would not answer the question. Thanks. In the last exciting...

adding button or menu to outlook
Hi all, i have a code to add new button and menu to outlook toolbar. When i use registry (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Exchange/Client/Extension) for adding my add-in, i can see my new menu. But if i use ecf file i can add my add-in but i can not see my new menu. i am using c++ and InsertMenu command for adding menu. my ECF file ; [General] Display Name=MyExtension Description=MyExtension Path="C:\windows\system32\myExt.dll" Entry Point=1 Client Version=4.0 Misc Flags=NoOptimizeInterfaceMap;MoreContexts;InstallCommandsEarly [Exchange Client Compatibility] Exchange Context Map=11111111...

Exchange recovery #2
Hi there, I need to complete a full restoration of Exchange 2003 on a Win 2000 server as part of a recovery test procedures. The Exchange 2003 is part of the windows 200 DC and the data is backed up fully every night, including all Exchange data files. Can anyone recommend the 'best practice' for completing this procedure? Any help would be appreciated D this really says it all: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/MRFME2KS. mspx <dave.c.rogers@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126532700.139704.6530@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi th...

Restoring Outlook 2003
I am running Outlook 2007 as a part of the Office 2007 package. I am not happy with it, nor am I happy with Word or Excel 2007. I wish to "downgrade" back to 2003. Am I able to simply run the installer and have it replace 2007 or do I need to completely uninstall 2007 and reinstall 2003 from scratch? Finally, if I have to do the latter how can I back up my Outlook data, phonebook, email addresses, contacts and all email messages which include attachments that I want to keep? Thanks You would have to uninstall 2007, your data will not be affected, but backup is allways wise. OL...

Object Library not registered #2
Using a computer that is running Windows 98 SE with Office 2000 Pro. When I open Excel the following message appears "Object library not registered". When I click OK the application appears to work properly. How can I fix or prevent this error? Bernard Hi Bernard While in the VBE go to Tools>References The missing Referece should be preceded with the word "Missing". Use the Browse button to locate and open it. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** ...

Cant Synch
While going offline, i get the following error message: The speficied domain logon name already exists. You must specify a unique domain logon name or open the user record that is using this name already. ???? Please help I found another post related to this. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&query=sfo+go+offline&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=e56792c2-c9d1-41a9-8deb-f5216622220e and it says that there is a private hotfix for this. Microsoft, please can you giv...

Strange Outlook Behavior #2
For some reason users have started reporting that Outlook (2000) doesn't refresh/update it's display correctly. For example, new e-mails aren't shown in the inbox when they arrive. You have to click off the inbox on another folder and then it will update and show that you have new messages. A similar situation exists with outgoing mail. When you send an e-mail it does show a "(1)" next to the Outbook folder, but the '1' just stays there and makes it appear that the e-mail never left your outbox. But as soon as you click on another folder the '1'...

Drop-down lists #2
Hi, If I create a drop-down list in a cell using Data-Validation is there any way I can make the drop-down button visible all the time, even when the cell isn't selected? I'm trying to create a form for data input and want the buttons available all the time. Any help greatly appreciated. -Jay- You could use a combobox, or do what I do shade the cells another colour. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Jay" <zeugma@toucanspam.com> wrote in message news:C0B77AAB.2926%zeugma@toucanspam.com... > Hi, > > ...

MATCH formula #2
I have a spreadsheet that lists all the types of machines and thei model numbers. When a customer places an order for a specific machine I need to reference the other workbook in order to get the model number Is there a way to have this done automatically. For example: when enter a machine type (CE-10), I want the model number for that machin to be entered automatically in another cell, without having to open th other workbook and copy and paste the number myself. I considered dat validation (using a list) but can't reference another workbook. Any thoughts? Thanks, De -- da ------...

Blackberry VS active synch security issue
Hello all we run exchagne excahgne 2003 sp1 on windows 2003 sp1. We are currently using Active sync to support around 60 users in the field. The EAS VS is se t to use a certificate with 128 bit encryption. We recently had a consultant come to our office and suggested that using a nenterprise BB server is more secure than using EAS and active sync. I said to the consultnat that users sync over 128 but SSL connection to theFRONT end exchange server, and asked him to explain to me how using a BBserve would be more secure than this, but he just shook his head. Anyone care to comment O...

Outlook calendar #7
Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight savings time in control panel and in outlook. When I view another worker's Outlook 2003 calendar every appointment/recurrence is one hour ahead of what it is supposed to be. I have the same problem... and couldn't find a solution yet.. did you have any luck? gabriel >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation >control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight...

One email address to three users
Hi, Our Clients have Exchange 2000 and they want to have (info@domain.com) emails to be sent to three diffrent users, in the sales team. How do i do this, one frowarding i can do but more then that help..... Many Thanks JP Create a Distribution List. If you need to retain messages for sales@ in a separate mailbox, then you can forward to the DL. If all you need is to have messages for sales@ delivered to mutliple users, simply call the DL "Sales" or assign it the email address sales@. Good practice for all generic addresses like sales, info, ir, jobs, etc. -- Bharat Suneja M...

free trial of outlook 2007 has corrupted outlook 2003 after downgr
I downloaded a free copy of office 2007. I did not like it and went back to Office 2003. Now my Outlook 2003 will not let me backup my mail through export to pst files. I have also lost my send/receive button. I tried to delete my old account and enter anew one as suggested by the help file for losing your send/receive button but to no avail. I just want to delete and reinstall outlook 2003 but I can't back up my mail and if I delete and reinstall I will lose all my mail. Microsoft wants me to pay for a service call but I wouldn't need a service call if the Office 2007 free tr...

Query Report using Start and End Dates with one Criterion
I have tired to create a Form using an existing Print Preview Report. but it does not seem to work at all ?? Report name is "Core_cylinder Shotcrete Test Report" It need 2 inputs: "Date Casted" is the Date to filter for this report. Where another Field "UCS" >= 30 MPa It am new to MS Access and can't work this out. I have tried Allen Brown's tips " Method 2: Form for entering the Date" and it was impossible to get work. All I need is to use the Wizard to create this Form with the query doing filter >#Date Casted# AND <#Date Cast...

How to synch personal contacts w/ a contacts list in a public fold
Several Outlook 2003 users with Blackberries want to 1) easily copy the contacts from several public contacts folders into their own personal contacts and 2) be able to receive changes when the public folder contact lists are updated by one person. What is the easiest way to do this? Is there any way to "synch" the contacts in the public folder to these users' personal contacts without their intervention? -- Lisa M Not easy but check these options: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Also, you may want to check with the folks in microsoft.public.pocketpc.actives...

Outlook Today #2
I am using Outlook 2000. I have a few overdue tasks, and they do not appear in Outlook Today. I have selected "all tasks" in the customize outlook today screen. These tasks do appear when I go into the task icon on the shortcut bar of outlook. Any ideas? ...

Sync Outlook over Internet
Hi, I want to sync my offline Outlook with our server over the internet. The only way I can do this, is via WebDAV. I cannot find a tool that does that for me. Can you? --- Roland Wolters http://www.habbiebabbie.net ***** Please react via UseNet only ******** What's your mail server? Roland Wolters wrote: > Hi, > > I want to sync my offline Outlook with our server over the internet. > The only way I can do this, is via WebDAV. I cannot find a tool that > does that for me. Can you? > > > --- > Roland Wolters > http://www.habbiebabbie.net > ***** Pleas...

Outlook #2
Hi I've run scan disk and hasn't repaired - I've been advised that I need to re-install outlook - any other suggestions before I do this?? This is the message: An Outlook Express store file may be damaged. Please use a utility such as ScanDisk to verify and repair any damaged files. Account: 'mail.mulberrywebmail.net', Server: 'mail.mulberrywebmail.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C0155 [This followup was posted to microsoft.public.outlook and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <0b1101c346ba$08837480$a...