sync calendar Outlook 2007 exchange 2010

Hi everbody,

I have got the following problem. We have Clients with Outlook 2007
connected to an Exchange Server 2010 SP1. In case somebody give access
to the calendar with the option "free & busy" the followig strange
situation happen:

Client a => can see the entries with Place an Reason
Client b => has got no access to the calendar

BUT
when we sign on via OWA all entries with both users are correct. It
shows all entries only "blocked", which is right.

Has somebody an explanation for this strange thing ???

Thank you in advance for any help on this
Michael
0
m.heyne (1)

Outlook pst break up?
Hello, Is there any sort of automated PST Break up scripts, etc that anyone knows of for outlook? I sometimes get multiple issues at the same time where its just the pst needs to be broken down. I would rather have a script to do these save break the sub folders up in alphabetical order into pst's. anyone see anything like this? I remeber awhile ago seeing this somewhere but not sure where.. This way I can work on more technical issues besides spending time at a desktop breaking a PST when I could set it automatically to break up and come back to a finished PST then just pop them onto ...

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

Outlook 98
I am running Outlook 98 on a Windows NT 4.0 system (SP6a - Hi Enc). I am able to get into the 'Options' at the top of Outlook today and modify the data that Outlook Today displays. I am a Local and a Domain Administrator. However, my colleague (who has exactly the same permissions as me and using the same environment - same image) cannot. He clicks onto 'Options' and nothing happens. He cannot modify the way Outlook Today displays. I cannot find anything about this behaviour in the Microsoft Online support and I cannot determine where this option is enabled/disab...

Outlook windows error message
Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then in the body of meesage there is a check in a box to restart Outlook. How do I get rid of this error. Outlook seems to run. Thank you. Do you have any details on the error? "Corky D" <astroman707@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHveft4kFHA.2860@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook > has encountered a problem and needs to close....

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

Where is the calendar wizard?
I have recently migrated from PC to Mac. I have purchased office 2008 for mac. On the PC version I very frequently used a calendar wizard that automatically filled in the days and dates after you pick the month and year. Then you can add info to each day as necessary. I need an autofill type calendar like the office pc version. Is this absent on the mac version? if not, how do i use it? If it is absent, why on earth isn't it there? It was the most convenient thing about word.... I'm not big fan of iCal. Any help would be appreciated... thanks. I've always thought the best way to d...

Outlook 2007 Links
I cant open links embedded in email within Outlook 2007. I get a message stating I should contact the account administrator. (this is a personal computer and i am administrator) This is something new that i have not seen before. Thanks in advance for your help. This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] O...

Exchange Deletion Setting
I will appreciate if someone will explain and support with microsoft official document what the Deletion setting is meant to do. Because, i have a troublesome user that claims that setting works this way.He delete a mail in his inbox, it goes to the deleted item bin, after the number of days set, the mail disappers permanently from his deleted bin. Which am contesting it to be NO.That the setting gives the Exchange Admin the ability to recover mails, if the user have mistaken deleted and empty his deleted item bin without restoring backup tapes. My present setting for the deletion setti...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

DPM 2010 RC and SharePoint 2007 item level
Hello, We use DPM 2010 RC to protect a SharePoint 2007 server and some of the sites are not cataloged for item level with the following error message: "DPM failed to gather item level catalog for 1 database(s) of the SharePoint Farm Sharepoint Farm\database2009a\SharePoint_Config on [...]. Some of the recovery points for these databases in the farm would be associated with an earlier successful catalog. (ID 3133)" Can anyone tell me how to determine which are those recovery points or how to deal with this association problem? Thanks, Zsolt Can you ple...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

Outlook 2007 and digital certificates
Hello, I've been using Outlook 2007 for a while with a digital certificate I have from Comodo. It is annoying how every signed e-mail I sent, Outlook has to ask me _twice_ about granting access to the certificate in order to send _any_ e-mail I want to sign. I have already trusted the certificate using the Trust Center in Outlook but it doesn't help. If the window for granting/denying access showed up only once I would not be bothered at all, but why twice? I didn't have this problem in Outlook Express nor in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd be very thank...

Deleting Messages in Outlook #2
This may the most basic question anybody's posted here in a while, but I'm having trouble with deleting messages in Outlook on my new work account and going directly to the next time-based message. I've got my messages sorted based on time in descending order like this: E-mail 1 - arrived at 12:00 E-mail 2 - arrived at 12:01 E-mail 3 - arrived at 12:02 E-mail 4 - arrived at 12:03 and so on. But if I open 12:00, and then click the X to delete it, it should go on to the 12:01 message, but it doesn't. It takes me back to the Inbox/Preview Pane view. However, if I look at 12:03...

Outlook 2002 Calendar and Task Data Source
If a machine is already set with Outlook today set for exchange mailbox, can it be changed to display the pst file information instead? ...

Calendar reminders will not dismiss.
We are running Outlook 2003 with Cache Mode enabled. We are having a problem where calendar reminders do not dismiss. When the user opens Outlook the calendar reminder window opens as it sould but when you hit Dismiss or Dismiss All the window pops up again 1 or 2 minutes later, this happens over and over. The reminders stack up and all reminders are displayed, even from days past. It appears to be a problem with the cache mode files, (.OST files), and the actual mailbox being out of sync. Here is what we have done to try to fix the problem. 1. Open Outlook with the /clearreminder...

2010 Jobs Bill
The new jobs bill that was passed allows employers an exemption from paying the 6.2% Social Security contribution for every new employee hired through the end of the year as long as that employee had been out of work for at least 60 days. What's the best way to handle this is GP? How can we withhold the 6.2% but not calculate and post the employer's share? Elaine, I have used a regular deduction and then included it on a custom report. The standard 941 reports will not capture this information yet. I'm using build 1411 of v 10. I'll watch this post for ot...

OL2007 Calendar and timezone changes
Hi all, Got it bit of a problem here: The CEO of my company was in China last week and changed her computer time zone to Beijings. Once she came back to the US, she changed it back to Pacific Daylight time. Unfortunately, her appointments in OL 2007's calendar are still on Beijing time. Is there some kind of global fix or tool that can change them back to be on the correct time zone? Thanks! -- Cheers, Steve Jain, Virtual Machine MVP http://vpc.essjae.com/ there is a tool built into outlook (and an update to it available online) but only appointments she created while using the Bei...

Outlook 2007 Backup Command not showing up
After downloading and installing the Personal Folders Backup Tool, the Backup command is not showing up under the File menu. I'm using Outlook 2007 in a Win7 environment. It all worked fine on Outlook 2002 in a Win XP environment. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance. You can just close Outlook and copy the PST file instead. tipep wrote: > After downloading and installing the Personal Folders Backup Tool, the Backup > command is not showing up under the File menu. I'm using Outlook 2007 in a > Win7 environment. It all worked fine on Outlook 2002 in a Win...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

sync
I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew calendar. Can some body guide me? Thanks AN AN wrote: > I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my > outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to > sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew > calendar. Can some body guide me? > > Thanks > > AN Hi - might want to post in a PocketPC / Activesync group f...

Subtotals in Excel 2007
A1 contains the column heading "NAME" A2 thru A700000 contain names (each name can occur 1 thru 25 times). B1 contains the column heading "AMOUNT" B2 thru B700000 contain amounts In the SUBTOTALS dialog box: In the "AT EACH CHANGE IN" box, I select NAME In the "USE FUNCTION" box, I select SUM In the "ADD SUBTOTAL TO" box, I click NAME and AMOUNT When I click OK, why does it take at least several HOURS to compute the subtotals for the 80,000 unique names? How can I speed up the process? Have you considered using a pivot ta...

outlook 2000 #116
Hi, Thanx in advance for the help. I'm using Outlook 2000 on windows 98. Just recently it has started opening e-mail really slowly. Also, sometimes the dropdown menus are slow to respond. It is making me nuts. Any ideas? All of my other programs seem to be operating ok. ...

Automate sync deactivating
We've got about 40,000 contacts in our CRM 3.0 implementation with about 30 owners. We would like to disable the syncing of contacts and the removal of the CRM-sourced contacts in Outlook in an automated fashion. Is there a way to do this? We could go around to all of the workstations, but would prefer a script or something to handle it. I tried playing around with the SyncContact registry setting in the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient key, but it didn't seem to have an effect. Also, to prevent these from happening in the future, can the installs be set to default with ...

Exchange 5.5 Updates?
Hello. We have an Exchange 5.5 SP4 Server running on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Over the last year we have applied a few hotfixes to Exchange 5.5 but we have no idea what has been applied and what patches, hotfixes, rollup packages, etc. are available to be applied. We are trying to get our Exchange 5.5 SP4 Server as current as we can before our migration to Exchange 2003 in a few months. Is there some type of utility (like www.windowsupdate.com) out there that can tell me what patches, hotfixes, and rollup packages I still need to apply to my Exchange 5.5 Server? Also, do you have to ...

Attachments in Outlook
Can anyone help with this one? When sending attachments through Outlook to Hotmail/ Yahoo/Btinternet etc accounts, my attachments can only be read if I am replying to an email. If I send a new message and attach a document, the recipient sees a .dat file and not a .doc file? What's going on? Is there something I can do my end to prevent this happening? Thanks You are sending using Rich Text Format. Only Outlook can read RTF. Change the Mail Format to Plain Text (preferred) or HTML "Rob" <rob_barlay@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0ab601c3a910$70b24cd0$a401280a@p...