student and teacher edition of outlook

I cant seem to connect to my exchange server through my
vpn with this edition.  I was able to with outlook 2002.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook 2003 - Exchange 2000
I am upgrading my mobile users to Outlook 2003 to get better remote performance for them. When I point the Auto Archive to the existing Outlook XP .pst file I get an error about the file being non-Unicode and that I should create a Non-Unicode personal Folder to hold the non-Unicode file. Can someone please point me in the direction of a how-to for this? I'm not sure exactly what I need to do here and why. This is the eeror I get when I try to set the Auto Archive path to the old Outlook XP archive.pst file: *Microsoft Office Outlook is running in Unicode mode against Microsoft ...

how do I reinstate licences for Student Office 2007?
I WANT TO SELL MY SOFTWARE SO I CAN PURCHASE THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION. "BUKOWSKI" <BUKOWSKI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56A22175-9CC2-48C9-8B4D-138766040E15@microsoft.com... > I WANT TO SELL MY SOFTWARE SO I CAN PURCHASE THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION. For a retail product, uninstall and provided the disc, product key and other material to the buyer. See the EULA. If it is an OEM product, you cannot as it is tied to the computer first installed. If your Office 2007 Home and Student is either a retail or OEM copy, you may want to keep it and...

Mail from Outlook Connector
Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I've been unable to find it and the help seems to be circular ie: Outlook Connector help says it's done in Outlook and Outlook doesn't give me the option I'm looking for. So.... having just setup Outlook Connector, the program seems to have, by default, setup my two "connected" accounts--one Hotmail and another MSN--with totally separate inboxes etc. In each case, they mirror (sorry if there's a technical term for it which I don't know, I simply mean the inbox, outbox, sent folders etc) the Hotmail and ...

Outlook 2003: selecting a mail folder automatically highlights/selects/opens the first message in that folder
I've been struggling with how to describe this problem and thus searching for similar reports of my issue is proving difficult. So I'm posting this to the group for support. I have several folders for various accounts and email filtering rules. I select to only download message headers by default on all my accounts. I use the Reading Pane. I use the option that marks a message read when the message selection changes. When I open Outlook 2003, it opens into the mail portion of the application and automatically highlights/selects the first message in the Inbox. Similarly, if I select a...

I need a student
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CABC7D.CB4D86F0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hey I need you to send a child to the main office to get your papers.. THANKS: MRS.THOMPSON PLEASE LOOK AT MY ATTACH FORM ON THIS E-MAIL THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY..!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY..? ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CABC7D.CB4D86F0 Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="SHataYa R. ThOmPsOn..?.rtf" Content-Tr...

Outlook 2003 quits (error) when started
Hi, I just installed Outlook 2003 and installed the service pack for it. But whenever I start Outlook up, it automatically checks my email accounts, and whenever it does that, it errors. It also makes duplicate copies of emails in my inbox. Here is the error msg I get: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.6353.0 AppStamp:408f2937 ModName: msvcrt.dll ModVer: 7.0.2600.0 ModStamp:3b7dfe39 fDebug: 0 Offset: 000320bc Anybody have a solution? Thanks sac16@comcast.net, Just a suggestion, but try setting your polling time to 5 minutes or more. This may help. Chri...

Problems Installing Mac Office 2008 Home/Student Over Mac Office 2008 Trial
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install Mac Office 2008 Home/Student over an expired Mac Office 2008 Trial and ran into problems, when the application downloaded and tried to install Office 2008 12.2.0. MS Mac Support indicated that I needed to reinstall Snow Leopard. Thought that this was a bizarre solution. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone have a workaround that they can recommend? Appreciate any and all prompt responses. Many Thanks. ...

Where does the outlook store passwords
Hi all. I wanted to know where does the outlook stores the passwords which it prompts for the personal folders.If I want to change the password how do I do it??? Thanks in advance,Naveen "naveen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f1aa01c43d90$2cbe4af0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > > Hi all. > I wanted to know where does the outlook stores the > passwords which it prompts for the personal folders.If I > want to change the password how do I do it??? > > Thanks in advance,Naveen > Hi Naveen, Assuming you know the existing password, ...

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

Outlook (Not Working)
All, I have reloaded Microsoft Office & outlook several times. Each time I try to send/receive mail in Outlook I get the following error message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I lost my hard drives this past weekend and have reloaded from backup. I cannot figure this out? Any ideas? Thanks Got it working. After creating a new outlook data file upteen times, Outlook liked the new one..... >-----Original Message----- >All, > >I have reloaded Microsoft Office & outlook several times. >Each time I try to send/receive mail in Outl...

Created 3-panel brochure; how to edit back 3 pages?
Hi, I created a 3-page brochure and edited the content of the three pages. When I printed it, I got two physical sheets: the front three pages and the back three pages. I need to edit the content of the back three pages. How do bring them up for editing? BTW, when I find a duplex printer to produce the fully edited brochure, I'll be in Publisher Heaven :-) Thanks in advance, Richard Hi, again, Never mind; I found it. I opened a practice session and, happily, it started with a brochure. That example pointed out that it started with two pages. That made me take notice of the littl...

I was told at apple store when I bought Student Teacher office 2004 I could upgrade to student teacher office 2008.
I purchased in Oct 2007 and only bought it then becasue I was told I could upgrade to Student teacher Office 2008 since they knew it was coming out so soon. Please noe I found the upgrade coupon. However I see I need the ORIGINAl box top with barcode. I have my receipt from apple store and my box with<br> Product Keys. I only used one Key not all three. But the orginal Big box I threw away. My apple store receipt shows the apple product number.<br> I wasn't told to save the big box just my receipt. I just purchased the upgrade online. Am i going to have problems if I make a co...

Outlook distribution list
Is it possible to use Contacts from Outlook 2003 Distribution list in CRM Contacts when sending email from CRM? Can I import Distribution list from Outlook to CRM? Appreciate your help. Thanks, Jipson ------=_NextPart_0001_C5392A32 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, You can import contacts and leads into Microsoft CRM. To do this, you can click on Tools | Import | Contacts or Leads. You will have the option to import from Microsoft Outlook so you can pull your Contacts from there into Microsoft CRM. Thank you, Tami J. Lemar Microsoft Business Solution...

Outlook groupcalendar
We our proud to present the new version of Grouplook for Exchange. The solution for a groupcalendar in Outlook, but also your PDA, Outlook Webaccess, etc.... With our product you really don't have to install a form or software on the client, but the fully server-based add-on for Exchange gives you everything to view and edit (!) the agenda's in your company. The website (www.grouplook.nl) is at this moment only in dutch, but the demonsration is in English: See: http://www.grouplook.nl/Main/Demo/Intro%20film/Grouplook%20introduction%20film.aspx See you on our website! CTS-BV grouploo...

how do i export accounts in Outlook 2007 Pro. Plus?
back up the accounts for importing for potential repair or re-installation of office. ALBO_Jay Office Professional Plus is a VL version of Office. Contact the IT department of the Company,Educational Institution or the Armed Force for help on this issue Failing the above ,have all your documentation on your purchase of the Office Professional Plus including the VL number and the Home Use Program number from of the seller and the see the below for free telephone support Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enter...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" #2
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. Prior to this installtion i had outlook 2007 beta installed on my machine but I uninstalled it, actually during the uninstall process i had accidentally clicked the cancel button, later on i did the uninstallation from Control Panel. Then i tried installing outlook 2003 though the installation got executed smoothly but am not able to perform the above mentioned actions. Als...

Office 04 for Mac Student & Teacher VS 08 for Home & Student
Hi again, I wrote in a couple weeks ago about a "wrong code" error on a version of Office V.x I was trying to install on my daughter's new Mac. You were all very helpful! And someone named Diane suggested I forget about what I was using and just get her Office 2004 for Student & Teacher (with a "free upgrade to 08") ... so I went onto Amazon.com and found: Office 2004 for Mac Student & Teacher AND Office 2008 for Mac Home & Student at virtually the same price ($130)... what's the difference, and should I really be getting the 04 version? Thanks fro...

Addressbook outlook express to MS outlook 2007
Hallo , i can not select import en export in MS-outlook 2007 because it is grey it is not active, what can i doe to put the address book in MS outlook 2007. is un freeware te convert the CSV file to PST. or WAB to PST? thnaks, Natiq What exactly is "greyed out?" Have you installed Outlook's importers and exporters? What exactly are you trying to do? Are we to assume that you have only used Outlook Express before and now wish to use Outlook 2007? Do you have an active installation of Outlook Express on the same partition as Outlook 2007? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outloo...

Link to outlook items
If I drag and drop an email message on the Journal folder, a Journal Item is created with an olEmbeddeditem attachment which is the link to the message I just dragged and dropped on the Journal Folder. (Remark that the email remains in the folder where it is). Now I can select this attachment, copy it (through Ctrl+C) and paste it on any excel worksheet or even in a windows folder. When I paste it in excel, a shape is created. When I paste it in a windows folder an *.shs file is created. If I double click on any of the 2 above, the original outlook mail item that I dragged and dropped on ...

Outlook 2003 -- Inbox Repair Tool (Almost) Always Finds Errors
This message was originally posted on 1/26/04, but received no response. I'm running Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) under WinXP SP1. My Outlook.pst file is a local "Personal Folders File (97-2002)," 127 MB after a compress. The Office 2003 installation was an upgrade from Office 2000. Shortly after installation, I ran the Inbox Repair Tool, more or less out of curiosity. It found and repaired errors. I ran it again a few days later, and again it found errors. In fact, almost every time I run it, it finds errors. Is this normal behavior? For the record, I do NOT abruptly power...

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 and Professional 2007
My question is I purchased a new laptop that had MS Office Home & Student 2007 but I want to become certified so need to have the MS Office Professional 2007 Suite. Do I need to purchase MS Office Profrofessional 2007 full package or can I purchase the Upgrade package. Home and Student does not have Outlook, PUblisher, Access or Accounting Express so will an upgrade package work? If I install the Microsoft Office Professional 2007 full Suite do I need to uninstall the Home and Student package? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! -- LuAnn LuAnn What yo...

OAB Sync issue with Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007
We are running Exchange 2007 Std on Windows 2003 R2 SP1 64bit. CLients are XP sp2 with outlook 2007. We migrated from exchange 2000 and have removed exchange 2000 server from organization as we had no public folders that depended on it. Everytime outlook does a sync Outlook reports following sync error. 17:20:36 Synchronizer Version 12.0.4518 17:20:36 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Mike Baugh' 17:20:36 Synchronizing Hierarchy 17:20:45 Done 17:21:10 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 17:21:10 0X80190194 There are no errors in windows event logs except for ocassional FBPub...

Editing with Combo Boxes
I am trying to use a form to edit information in a table. I have an unbound field to search for records by, working fine. But when I tried to put in some combo boxes so that editing fields would be easier, the data in those fields did not change when I changed the records. I must not have something right. Some of the fields will be filled in, but some of them will not depending on the record so I want the record to reflect what has already been entered. thanks in advance On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:43:01 -0800, Lovespar <Lovespar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >But when ...

outlook express #136
How can I make Outlook Express 6.0 quite detaching all income attachments from my clients? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups microsoft.pu...

Edit a formula
I have the following formula in a workbook: VLOOKUP(A6,'[Jun01 Forecast.xls]Salesman Forecast'! $A$8:$Z$125,26,0) I have to copy this across multiple pages in a workbook and change the location of the data each time, ie. from Jun01 to Jul01 and so on. Using data already in the sheet I can create a cell , C6, that has the value "Jun01 Forecast.xls" in it. Is there anyway to use this in the Vlookup function, ie. VLOOKUP(A6,'[C6]Salesman Forecast'!$A$8:$Z$125,26,0) however, this syntax doesn't work. Is there a way to correctly write this so it will work? Th...