Stuck in outbox #4

I have outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 server, and I have two users usin
a couple of Outlook forms to communicate.

Here�s the scenario of my problem:

User1 sends form1 to user2

User2 opens form1 and clicks on "reply"
form2 is opened to send the answer to User1.

User2 gets the message (form2)

BUT....

in User1's machine the message remains in the outbox (never gets to th
"sent items" folder).

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Cristobal

EXTENDER #4
HI to all, I m using GP 8.0 SP4a - run Special Upgrade all steps everything ok ,i have added total of 5 feilds - 1 date , 1 list , 2 long string & 1 short string in Receivable modules Cash Receipts Entry Screen no problem , but when go to smartlist it dosnot show any data in these fields - but an error when refresh after adding these columns 'Index 9 of array 'Table Names' is out of range in script 'Get_Explorer_Field_Execute_Text'. Script terminated." tehcknowledge claims that it has been solved in SP3 but i still rec. that error even i have SP4a insta...

Delete Rows #4
Hello, I want to delete all rows that contain data in a set column. for example: name age height john...15....6'2 kevin...67...5'4 66...5'8 so i would want to delete all rows that have a name leaving the dat below: name.....age...height ..............66.....5'8 i need to do this as a macro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Select the cells in column A F5 Special Constants (with only text checked) Ok Edit>Delete..Choose Entire row -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "kkondrat1 >" <<kkondrat1.15p7c3@excelforum-n...

Stuck
HI there, Seeing how iam stuck in this area of MSoffice, with no appearant link to other catigories i have to ask my question here concerning MSN explorer. I downloaded explorer 7.02 now i want to uninstall it, yet i cant there is no MSN explorer in my add remove programs, even when i click on show updates. I am running windows xp and there is no folder in widows directory leading me to MSN explorer, as some advice to type comands like : " %windir%\$NtUninstallie7beta2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe." to get rid of it, none of it seems to work at all... PAthetic of Microsoft to stoop to ...

UK stuck with old version
This is most probably a pointless question, but here goes. I wondered why that in the UK the latest version is money 2005, where as if you live in the USA you can get money 2007. Is there many new things in money 2007 that are not in money 2005? NIK -- Remove nospam for personal reply if responding via newsgroup. I guess that the cost of converting M2007 to work for the UK was a lot greater than any potential sales! :-( See http://money.mvps.org/product/US/2007/Default.aspx for a list of M2007 features. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http:/...

Formatting #4
I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the contacts on my distribution list. I created the newsletter in Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email. I am having trouble getting the newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the recipients. I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some recipients. So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the newsletter--the text showed up in t...

Default Inbox/Outbox
Does anyone know how to set the default inbox and outbox to an imap folder instead of the local folder outlook sets it to? Also, I want to rearrange the listed order of my folders so that "inbox" is listed first as it is my most used fodler. Thanks, mark Mark <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to set the default inbox and outbox > to an imap folder instead of the local folder outlook sets > it to? I don't believe that's possible. I tried it with OL 2003 and the IMAP store was not available as the default delivery loc...

Stuck Outbox
I have Vista 64 and periodically I cannot send mail. My antivirus is Trend and I have turned off the e-mail scanning function. Error message is : Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Jessica's Phone Number?', Account: 'pop6.sympatico.ca', Server: 'smtp1.sympatico.ca', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F hay alguien de argentina? "Ken McLean" <KenMcLean@discussions.microsoft.com>...

error message #4
After opening Miscrosoft Publisher in Office 2000, this message appears: "the wizard files were not installed please run setup again to install wizard see help for more information on running setup." How does one do this? Which? How to see Help for more information or how to run the setup again? Assuming it's the latter, put the Office 2000 disk in and run the setup. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "parson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26bc0...

Excel Links #4
I have an Excel WorkBook called EOH.xls that asks if I want to Update the Links upon its opening. I am opening this WorkBook through a VB application that I wrote but cannot figure out how to open the WorkBook while automatcially choosing 'NO' to Update the Links message. I can write code in another Excel WorkBook to open the EOH.xls WorkBook or by turning off the 'Ask to update links', but I would like to programmatically do so in my existing VB application. Is this possible and if so, how? Any suggestions? see one guess to your first post. Riggs wrote: > &...

Tape Stuck in Drive
DPM 2007 refuses to let go of a tape in the drive. If I try to run a “remove tape E/I port” I get following message “Required tape resource is reserved by another task. Wait for the other task to complete, or cancel the ongoing operation. Retry the operation." The problem is that there are no other jobs running. I also tried to reboot the server and tape library but no success. I am able to unload the tape from the drive using the tape drive console but DPM refuse to acknowledge that the tape have been moved out of the drive. We experience exactly this behavior with our DELL...

CRM 4
On two computers running CRM 4 for Outlook 2007 (on Vista), Outlook will not refresh its data. You can open or delete an email but it won't show in the main email screen untill you close Outlook and reopen it. Often Outlook won't release memory, the Outlook process has to be closed manually in task manager. Any help would be appreciated. Have you tried re-running the install tool to do a repair, or you can use the diagnostic tool to check to see if there are any problems. Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 > Diagnostics (on the client machine affected...

I am stuck
The numbers represent rounds. So a name will go with a round (number) but some names know more than one round. Name a 1 name b 2 name c 3 name d knows round 1 and 2 name e knows round 2 and 3 Is there an automatic function that would allocate "name d" or "name e" to a round if "name a, b or c" were not available for that day? The table would look like this Name a 1 name b 2 name c 3 name d name e Say for example "name a" was not available how would "name d" get allocated to r...

Printing Attachments #4
Hey guys I can't figure out why I'm not printing Attachments in Microsoft Outlook. Under Printing and Memo Style I have "Print attached files" checked off. But for some reason I'm not able to make attachments print show up in my printed emails. Anyone know what's wrong with me? Thanks, Russ ...

NDR 4.0.0
We're getting NDRs with code 4.0.0. Can anyone suggest what this code means? An example (with details changed) is as follows: ********* Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: <Subject Here> Sent: 19/09/2006 13:51 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: someone@somedomain.com on 04/10/2006 09:13 The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. <mailserver.send...

Outgoing e-mail still left in outbox
Hello, Can anyone please let me know what the problem may be with my Microsoft 2000 Outlook? I have checked all of my settings, POP3, SMTP, and passwords. My account that I am using is set as the default, but my e-mails will not leave the outbox. It seems to be going through the proper actions, and says that completed the function successfully, but the e-mails are still there, and it says out to side, "None" sent! Thanks, DAj Try deleting and resending your messages. I have had this problem and usually there is one message acting as a road block. >-----Original Mess...

Stuck in a loop.
1) Outlook crashes on startup 2) Sends error report to Microsoft 3) Restarts 4) Goto 1 How do I rescue my system? I've tried the restart in 'Safe Mode' and also allowed 'Detect & Repair' to run, but to no avail. XP Home SP2 running Outlook 2002 SP3 I assume by safe mode you mean you ran OL in safe mode, and not Win. If you download and install this http://www.dependencywalker.com/ then start and run OL through it, you may get a clue as to what is causing the problem. "Ian Sweeney" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001e01c...

data tables #4
I have a data table with column headers (U - Z) and row headers (A - E), I would like to enter the two headers, e.g. V and E and find the number that corresponds to those cell references within the table. Can anyone tell me what I should be using in Excel to do this ? I am using Office 2003 Thanks Have a look at MATCH and then INDEX -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Suzi" <Suzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8106AEB2-C895-42E5-ADDF-F7B88D185699@microsoft.com... > I have a data table with column headers (U - Z) and row headers (A - ...

Office X 10.1.4 Updates
I have OS X 10.3.2 and Office X 10.1.4 on a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. Are there any free updates for this verison of Office (Entourage, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)? Thanks. On 5/6/06 16:51, in article 1149522692.446438.124090@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "asbpe@bellsouth.net" <asbpe@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I have OS X 10.3.2 and Office X 10.1.4 on a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. > > Are there any free updates for this verison of Office (Entourage, Word, > Powerpoint, Excel)? > > Thanks. > Yes, there is an update to 10.1.6 available here: <http://www.microso...

top fold card printed on 4 sides
I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with printing on all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like the quarter fold card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5. Any ideas how this can be done? Tried everything wrote: > I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with > printing on all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like > the quarter fold card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5. Any > ideas how this can be done? ========================== Which version of Publisher? -- John Inzer ...

Exchange 2003 stuck in maintenace mode
After applying exchange SP2 the exchange server is now stuck in maintance mode. Any Ideas or how do I roll back the SP. Regards James On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 04:27:07 -0800, James Deland <JamesDeland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After applying exchange SP2 the exchange server is now stuck in maintance mode. In ESM, properties of the server, under the monitoring tab, do you have the disable monitoring of this server checked? > >Any Ideas or how do I roll back the SP. You can't uninstall or rollback an exch service pack. > >Regards > >James ...

Money 04 #4
My Win XP COMPLETLY CRASHED with a nasty virus. I did not how to recover from it. I bought a new hard drive and reinstalled XP, starting from scratch. I have my old hard drive set up as a slave and can access files from it. I cannot open Money from the old drive, XP is fried. How can I get my Money file from this old drive, set up as a slave, into my new drive and Money file. Where do I find it on the old drive? In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >My Win XP COMPLETLY CRASHED with a nasty virus. I did not how to recover from >it. I bought a new hard drive and reinstalled XP, s...

Why are my emails stuck in my outbox?
Every once in a while my emails get stuck in the outbox. I deleted the outgoing email, prepared another but still the same problem. On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:21:58 -0700, Glen H <Glen H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every once in a while my emails get stuck in the outbox. I deleted the >outgoing email, prepared another but still the same problem. Under Tools, Options, Mail Setup. Is the box "Send immediately when connected" enabled? -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. ...

Automatic tracking seemingly too clever in CRM 4.0
We are experiencing an interesting thing with automatic promotion of emails received. This did not happen in CRM 3.0, but is happening since the upgrade to CRM 4.0: After an email from a specific email address is tracked once to a specific client, CRM automatically in future always tracks all emails from this particular email address to the specific client regardless of the user in the company who receives the email. This is CRM being almost too clever and it does not make sense. We don't always want this... An example: Document scanned in from our scanner and emailed to a user will...

Custom number display as $4.0M or $4.0K
Hi ng. using office xp pro Is it possible to setup a custom number display to display result as $x.xM ($4.0M for ex.) or $x.xK ($4.0K for ex) can i carry the same concept to powerpoint? tia goss You can use a custom number format (format=>Cells=>Number select custom) [<1000000]$###.0,K,;$###.0,,\M Assumes you won't have a value in the trillions or negative. Regards, Tom Ogilvy goss <goss9394@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#Z0hulgTDHA.1912@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi ng. > using office xp pro > > Is it possible to setup a custom number display to dis...

Outlook 2000 outbox
When I type an email an send it, it goes to my outbox, I then have to resend it a couple times before it gets sent. Any suggestions or settings I should change? Thanks Dave ...