Stuck in outbox #2

whenever i send an email outside of outlook (whether it be from internet explorer or forwarding an email from an open folder) the email does not send automatically, it just sits in outlook outbox.  i always have to physically open up outlook to release the email.

this is very anoying and never happened with outlook express.  before, it just sent automatically.

thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

upgrade from 1.2. to 3.0 + new server
Hi, we are actually using CRM1.2 and we plan to upgrade to 3.0 in the next days. Since our 1.2 is hosted on a SBS2003 with Domain controller in the same box, and this is not recommended by Microsoft, we want to move to a new server. So my first question, in a few words, what’s the best strategy to upgrade and move to a new server? My second question, where can I find a documentation that handle this kind of problematic? Thanks, Marco CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition is supported on SBS. There are two whitepapers that MS has published about upgrading 1.2 to 3.0 that can be downloaded her...

microsoft money #2
I downloaded a preview of microsoft money about 6 months ago and the time run out on it, I deleted the shortcut and other utensils that it uploaded to the computer. This week all of a sudden the first thing the computer does when you click on something to bring up from the program menu or even shortcuts it brings up install for microsoft money 2003 and it trys to install it. Seeing that I erased or at least thought I erased all of it. It can't finish it and I can't seem to get rid of it! What do I do? Thanks Tim Did you literally erase things or did you try Control Panel >...

Crystal Reports Runtime 8.5 vs. 9.2
Our application installs and uses CR 9.2 files. Afterwards a 3rd party app relying 8.5 CR no longer works. Reinstall that app and then ours doesn't work. Reinstall ours and then that app doesn't work. And so on... Are one of these applications installing\using CR improperly or is it impossible to run 8.5 and 9.2 side-by-side? Shouldn't app coded against 8.5 work if the runtime is upped to 9.2? ...

change start page number #2
This is just killing me! I'm trying to edit a file I did a year ago, and I can't remember how to change the document's first page number. In other words, I have two publisher documents that need to be linked together. The first is 30 pages long, so I want the second to begin page numbering with page 31. I currently have it starting at 35, but I can't figure out how to change it. Pleeeeease help. Thank you. tools/options/general/ start pub with page.... -- "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS someone ...

Stuck
HI there, Seeing how iam stuck in this area of MSoffice, with no appearant link to other catigories i have to ask my question here concerning MSN explorer. I downloaded explorer 7.02 now i want to uninstall it, yet i cant there is no MSN explorer in my add remove programs, even when i click on show updates. I am running windows xp and there is no folder in widows directory leading me to MSN explorer, as some advice to type comands like : " %windir%\$NtUninstallie7beta2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe." to get rid of it, none of it seems to work at all... PAthetic of Microsoft to stoop to ...

deleting items #2
Does anyone know what causes emails to disapear once they have been deleted from the sent items folder? There's no rules set! No warning comes up saying do you want to permanently delete this message! Any help would be much appreciated Cheers Steve steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know what causes emails to disapear once they > have been deleted from the sent items folder? The very act of deleting them will make them disappear from the Sent Items folder. What are you really asking? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave....

UK stuck with old version
This is most probably a pointless question, but here goes. I wondered why that in the UK the latest version is money 2005, where as if you live in the USA you can get money 2007. Is there many new things in money 2007 that are not in money 2005? NIK -- Remove nospam for personal reply if responding via newsgroup. I guess that the cost of converting M2007 to work for the UK was a lot greater than any potential sales! :-( See http://money.mvps.org/product/US/2007/Default.aspx for a list of M2007 features. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http:/...

Compare and Merge #2
I know that I cannot compare and merge a protected workbook but if I make a copy of the data in the spreadsheet and save it with a differnt name, it stills doesn't allow me to merge the two. ...

outlook 2002 attachments #2
i have an xp system with outlook 2002 which i use to collect my emails from my office. since i upgraded to 2002 i find that outlook hangs whenever i try to get my mail if there is an attachment with it. i also have a problem with certain plain emails with outlook running very slowly or reporting that it is not responding ...

Unable to hide columns #2
Hello All, I have a spreadsheet where on one of the sheets, if I try to hide more than 7 columns at one time, I receive the following message: 'cannot shift objects off sheet' Can anyone help on this. Graham I have experienced the same thing.. Always when I try to hide rows. As to my knowledge there is no solution. It is a bug in excel tha happens when you have hidden rows, and delete an visible row just abov the hidden part. If the hidden part has formatted areas, it wont let you hide that par again. I have searched everywhere, but there is no solution except for copyin the dat...

You are not authorized to view this page #2
We are experiencing problems with our CRM system. When we try to access Workflow Manager we receive the following error: "The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable or it is not a Microsoft CRM server. For more information, contact your administrator." We receive the following error when trying to access User Manager: "The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, if it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient privileges to run User Manager. For more ...

Update Install #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel In trying to install the Office 12.1.2 Update I get the message "You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.2 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." Even though I have a registered functioning version of Office 2008. Hi, did you by any chance remove any Office components? See here for more details: <http://www.schwieb.com/blog/2008/08/14/leave-those-bits-alone/> If the above link does not work: <http://tinyurl.com/6nl93o> If thi...

Stuck Outbox
I have Vista 64 and periodically I cannot send mail. My antivirus is Trend and I have turned off the e-mail scanning function. Error message is : Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Jessica's Phone Number?', Account: 'pop6.sympatico.ca', Server: 'smtp1.sympatico.ca', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F hay alguien de argentina? "Ken McLean" <KenMcLean@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Word wrap #2
This is driving me nuts. I'm trying to insert a picture into a text box that already contains text. I want the text to wrap around the picture, but nothing I do makes it work. What am I missing? Jeff Are you setting the wrap properties on the picture? Outline the steps you are taking, and the problem you are having/seeing. What version of Publisher? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jeff Stanton" <jstanton@hughes.net> wrote in message news:BFNyk.205$wr1.171@newsfe02.iad... > This is driving me nuts. I'm trying to ins...

Default Inbox/Outbox
Does anyone know how to set the default inbox and outbox to an imap folder instead of the local folder outlook sets it to? Also, I want to rearrange the listed order of my folders so that "inbox" is listed first as it is my most used fodler. Thanks, mark Mark <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to set the default inbox and outbox > to an imap folder instead of the local folder outlook sets > it to? I don't believe that's possible. I tried it with OL 2003 and the IMAP store was not available as the default delivery loc...

deleting sheets #2
i have a Excel document that i am trying to delete a sheet from... when i right click on the sheet, the "delete" option is grayed out same thing when i go to EDIT, DELETE SHEET i thought at first that there was some kind of protection, but when i go to TOOLS, PROTECTION it's also grayed out! any suggestions? It sounds like something is interfering with your toolbars. If it happens with all your workbooks, then I'd try resetting all my toolbars at once. (This will toss all your customizations!) Close excel windows start button|search|*.xlb Rename them to *.xlbOLD Start...

Advanced Filter Causes Crash #2
I tried both of the ideas that were offered and got great results.. thanks so much -- flipnell ----------------------------------------------------------------------- flipnello's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26552 Great! Thanks for letting us know. flipnello wrote: > I tried both of the ideas that were offered and got great results... > thanks so much! > > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Testing #2
Sorry...That should have never happened -----Original Message----- From: R. Brown [mailto:rbrown_nospam@rbnetworking.net]=20 Posted At: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:54 AM Posted To: admin Conversation: Testing Subject: Testing This is the first test message ...

Tape Stuck in Drive
DPM 2007 refuses to let go of a tape in the drive. If I try to run a “remove tape E/I port” I get following message “Required tape resource is reserved by another task. Wait for the other task to complete, or cancel the ongoing operation. Retry the operation." The problem is that there are no other jobs running. I also tried to reboot the server and tape library but no success. I am able to unload the tape from the drive using the tape drive console but DPM refuse to acknowledge that the tape have been moved out of the drive. We experience exactly this behavior with our DELL...

EXCEL Sort #2
Sometimes when the cursor is in a singe cell in a spreadshhet and I sort, it will sort all the rowsin all the columns, sometimes it only sorts rows in some columns. The only way I feel safe is to highlight the entire working area, then sort the spreadshhet. George Lawshe George@Lawshe.com ...

Headers #2
Could someone please!!!! tell me how to stop an object placed into a header from repeating on the previous pages. I have tried using section breaks before and after the page I want the object to be on, but it keeps showing up on all the other pages. -- mammore mammore wrote: > Could someone please!!!! tell me how to stop an object placed into a > header from repeating on the previous pages. I have tried using > section breaks before and after the page I want the object to be on, > but it keeps showing up on all the other pages. ======================= Maybe it's on the M...

javascript #2
I am not familiar with Javascript. Would it be possible to write an OnChange event for a picklist, that when the value of the picklist changes, a numerical, percentage value in another field on the form, will change to a preset value within the javascript statement? So---field 1 (picklist value) is changed. Then-- percentage value in field 2 changes on tab off of field 2. Could you give a more specific example please? Hi, Yes, this is possible through a rather simple bit of scripting. Let's say the schema name of the picklist attribute is new_picklist1 and that of the dependa...

Internet Explorer import to Excel #2
Am looking for method that allows the importation of multiple pages of a websearch to Excel for data analyses rather than single pages. Hi not really possible. Depends heavily on the data you're trying to import. Probably requires a script to convert your imported HTML data -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "patrick" <patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2666FEAC-2B9B-453D-80D0-B9B3FB084EA7@microsoft.com... > Am looking for method that allows the importation of multiple pages of a > websearch to Excel for data analyses rather than...

xml to excel #2
can anybody tell me how to transfer xml data to an excel template (worksheet) using asp.net ? Hi Ganesh, Regarding this issue of transferring the XML datato an excel template, I would request you to please go through teh following article to transfer the data from an access database to Microsoft Office Excel 2003. These include using the user-Interface, programmatically creating an XML file, transforming the data and reading it into Excel, and automating Excel and programmatically reading the data file : [Transfer XML Data to Microsoft Office Excel 2003 with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET] ht...

Restricting access #2
Hi, We have Exchange 2003 Sp2 on windows 2003 Sp1 server. We wanted to give a client access to a public calendar. Is it possible to do this with out giving them an exchange account? If they need an exchange account, is it possible to restrict them to only viewing the calendar and not having them have access to the inbox, contacts etc..? I probably try to set them up with a pop 3 account. Or is there an easier way using OWA? Any thoughts? Thanks. Mitch POP3 does not support public folders. You can have clients access the PFs using OWA - http/https://server.domain.com/public - you woul...