Strange behavior #3

Hello.
I use Outlook 2003 with a internal pop/smtp server (Merak). Using Oulook
2003 (it's the case for all users in the company), when we send mails to
internal addresses, in the recipient mailbox our address doesn't appear, we
are considered as ghost users! But, if on the same PC we use another email
client (Outlook express for example), the mail arrives with my address as
sender!
Does anyone feel a ghostbuster?

Thanks by advance.

Send As permission #3
I am trying to grant a user Send As permission. I enable Advanced view, go to the Users object that I want to grant access to, go to the security tab, click advanced, and click Add, but I do not see Send As permission there. I can grant full mailbox access, but the grantee still shows "Sendt on Behalf Of" in the e-mail when they send for that user. What did I miss? Never mind....you have to do it on the domain controller, not from an exchange server.... "Tom Felts" <tfelts@mckennalong.com> wrote in message news:e3MFRAbUFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl.....

Security #3
When restrictions are placed on profiles, sometimes when the user logs on he may get a pop up window saying they do not have security privileges, they then click ok, and they are able to gain access to their specific profile. Is this normal? And how can I stop that pop up window from coming up? rcr, Can You tell where exactly this is happening. This generally happens in the Smartlist window. Here is the resolution just in case its happening in Smartlist 1. Go to Security and Select the User for whom this issue is happening 2. Select Product as FieldService, Type - Window and Series ...

How to calculate how many cells have a value of less than 3?
What formula can you use to get the total number of entries from within a range of cells that contain any value 3 or less? I have a large numbers of results in a spreadsheet (results can be anywhere from 1-10) and want to be able to easily get the total number of entries that are either 1,2, or 3. Thanks... =countif(a1:b99,"<=3") is one way. FISH wrote: > > What formula can you use to get the total number of entries from within a > range of cells that contain any value 3 or less? > > I have a large numbers of results in a spreadsheet (results can be any...

Strange Output
Hello, everybody !!! Why this fragment of code shows : ac cout<<"a\??/??/bc"; Thanks All !!! "Alex Dmitriev" <firejump@mail.ru> wrote in message news:ecTgPp8pEHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, everybody !!! > Why this fragment of code shows : ac > > cout<<"a\??/??/bc"; http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vccelng4/html/elconTrigraphs.asp '??/' is a '\' so you end up with "a\\\bc" http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vccelng4/html/elc...

how #3
I had an old computer about 5 yrs ago that had microsoft money on it..I used it and then about a year ago I purchased a new computer which at that time came with the quicken program instead of microsoft money...back then you helped me transfer the quicken program to microsoft money so that I could continue to use my accounts...I now have the same problem...We had to do a system recovery and I have lost my microsoft money program...once again it is quicken which I do not want...I have backed up my microsoft money to floppy disks...but I once again need to know how to get the money pro...

routing numbers #3
Third time is the charm maybe... How do I change the routing numbers on my accounts in Money 2004? If nobody knows... OK. I just need to know if there is a way! What is this routing number used for? Epay? "Stephen" <guzzetti@xmission.com> wrote in message news:10b6301c3f36c$7ab537a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Third time is the charm maybe... > > How do I change the routing numbers on my accounts in > Money 2004? If nobody knows... OK. I just need to know > if there is a way! All accounts have a routing number and account number. The routing number can ...

CRM 3.0 Mobile and Product sales
Hi, How to sell product with CRM mobile ? When I create New Opportuni in with CRM mobile client Device i can not add new opportunity products! When the Opportunity ir create with CRM and then sincronized to Mobile device then I can Only read product information. Is there some solution to add end change oportunity products with in CRM mobile? Martins ...

Excel Object showing strange behavior
Hello, I have a sheet that I created that contains an Excel object (small spreadsheet) that when double clicked, will open up and allow it to be populated. After they populate it, and close it,...the data is automatically reflected in the object on the original sheet. This is shared with everyone and it's working great. BUT.....(always the but) Why have a few people sent the form back to me saying that when they double click the object it opens up a "Format Object" dialogue box rather than the editable sheet that it was supposed to do? They sent it back to me and sure enough...

Hi #3
Hi I can't seem to attach any gif's at all from the "intert/picture" option. I've changed the options so that the emails are HTML, then I changed them so that they are rich text and used word as the editor. Nothing seems to be working and I keep getting this error. "An error has occured in this dialog. Error: 195 'undefined' is null or not an object." Please help?!?!?! Sharn Hi, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. 311750.KB.EN-US OL2000: Error Message: Error 195 'Undefined' Is Null or N...

Password Problem #3
I had to rebuild my computer after a hard drive crash and despite the fact thet my MS Money 2002 was synchronized with my .net passport account, I cannot acces my money file now. It does not accept any password I type in. I am positive that there were no passwords for my file. I downloaded the Accent Money Password recovery program and it tells me that the file is "not password protected" I need help in resoving this issue, Thanks Zameer In microsoft.public.money, Zameer wrote: >I had to rebuild my computer after a hard drive crash and >despite the fact thet my M...

Cannot install MS CRM 3.0c laptopclient
Hi, I'm trying to install the latest laptop client onto my PC, I uninstalled the previous client and also made sure I removed the old MSDE database, however on the prerequisites SQL Server Express (crm) fails to install given the error message: No encryption key is available. A well-known encryption key was returned. Various searches on the internet have not shed any light on what this error message means or how to resolve the problem, has anyone else encountered this? Jon Jon, to be able to help you, I need following info. 1. What is version of CRM laptop client? 2. What is your PC&...

Exchange Permissions--Strange One
Hi by default, domain admins (and ent. admins) are denied "receive as" and "send as" permissions to the mailbox store. additionally, by default, on the exchange advanced tab under the mailbox rights button, domain admins are DENIED Full Mailbox Access. However, if you look at the security tab for each user object, by default domain admins are allowed "send as" and "receive as" permissions. now i know that the "receive as" right is ignored on the ad user object, but i ran a small test. i logged on as a domain admin, opened up the domain admin...

Reinstalled Microsoft CRM 3 & Now Can't Log On
I just reinstalled Microsoft CRM 3 and created new MSCRM and Metabase DBs. I then added one user and could log on. I then restored my MSCRM and Metabase DBs into the newly created MSCRM and Metabase DBs and when I try to log on I get the "Authentication Error. Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system." error. If I try to go to the Deployment Manager to add new users there I do not have the Add User option. The only time I had seen this sort of error before was when I had gone into SQL and put one of the main CRM DBs in single user mode. Any ideas as to what I need ...

Strange Email failure error
Can anyone help? Using Outlook 2002 and POP3 mail. I've always been able to send emails to my wife's work email address until this week, when I get this very strange failure notice. "Connected to 213.2.49.230 but greeting failed. Remote host said: 421 reppsrv01.repp.co.uk is not accepting new connections. Please try later I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long." Does anyone know what the hell this means? thanks -- Google is your Friend Email address deliberately false to avoid spam: gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk www.gbpcomputin...

proper #3
just suppose a cell is having text in caps and I want to convert it to proper.How can I do so with only one keystroke: a macro maybe. Now I do it like this: select a blank cell use the proper formula and get the answer in the blank cell.Then copy>paste special >values only to the required cell.Then got the answer cell and clear contents. AFD Enter this into a macro: Sub changeToProper() ActiveCell.Value = Excel.WorksheetFunction.Proper(ActiveCell.Value) End Sub Then, on your spreadsheet, go Tools->Macro->Macros, select "changeToProper", select "Options&q...

Very Strange
Hi I have a Word 2007 document. In this I am using 3 different heading styles. I want to use the feature 'Select Text with Similar Formatting' but it is not working. I have 5 headings that are all Title Case, size 10, Times New Roman, Left aligned and Bold there is exactly the same formatting applied to all 5 headings - I even checked the paragraph spacing - all headings are 0pt before and 12pt after. I checked show and hide - everything I repeat everything is the same - can you tell me why oh why will this feature only select 3 of my headings and not the 5???? ...

Microsoft Publisher 2003 #3
Will Microsoft Publisher 2003 install on multiple computers? If so how many can it install on? Thanks. If you have an OEM version, it can only be installed on one system. If you have a full version, you can install it on one desktop system and one laptop. They cannot be used at the same time. Also, you will have to call Microsoft to activate the second copy. That is the ONLY legal way to have it installed on more than one computer. Please be aware if you have an older version of Publisher and it is installed on more than one computer, you violated Microsoft's end user license agre...

Corrupt file #3
Does anyone know of a freeware or shareware utility for repairing or recovering info from a corrupt Publisher 2003 file? Are you getting a message? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Charles R" <CharlesR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B66F3DE7-45B3-4D9A-BF66-066C502395BD@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a freeware or shareware utility for repairing or > recovering info from a corrupt Publisher 2003 file? Mary, Thanks...

why this strange result with vlookup
hi i have this formula in a cell =VLOOKUP(A3,'LookUp Data'!A2:O740,2,FALSE) but any time i pick a code from my list items in column A it gives #NA but as soon as i change to a different code it gives the name. any help why My best guess would be a data type mismatch. Looking up text in a column of numbers. When you change the value the type gets converted and the result is returned. Hard to say though based on yoru description. The ohter thig to look for might be blank characters padded at the end of the input. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Amin" wrot...

DestroyWindow ASSERT problem....strange, strange!
Hi I have derived a dialog-class in a DLL (shared MFC) I can construct an object of this class in my app, and when overloading DoModal() and adding an AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState( )); call, I can see the CMyDialog dialog. But here is the issue, I have a timer set for a certain time, it posts a message and the dialog has to be killed - so I use CDialog::OnCancel. Then DoModal calls DestroyWindow() - Here a copy of the m_hWnd is made in hWndOrig. #ifdef _DEBUG hWndOrig = m_hWnd; #endif Then m_hWnd gets set to Null by ::DestroyWndow (which calls OnNcDestroy). But later in Dest...

Closing Outlook 2000 #3
After closing Outlook on some computers at our company, Outlook appears to close but the Outlook spash logo hangs on the screen and never clears. And if you look at Task manager, Outloook is still running, and running.... Has anyone seen this, and is there a fix for it? Thanks Do the computers that have this problem share Outlook folders with other users? We have many people who share their calendars and that seems to cause the same problem with us. I think I've seen mention of this problem on Microsoft's site but can't remember where or what it said. We can still usual...

file conversion #3
Can you please tell me why I am getting the file conversion dialogue box, when I try to open a text file from the internet. It's entirely possible that you have not associated your text files with an application. You can change the program that opens a file by right-clicking the file, clicking Open With, and then clicking the program name. If the program you want is not displayed, click Browse. In the future I recommend posting this type of question to the Windows newsgroups. This group pertains to Microsoft Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publisherm...

Strange behavior #3
Hello. I use Outlook 2003 with a internal pop/smtp server (Merak). Using Oulook 2003 (it's the case for all users in the company), when we send mails to internal addresses, in the recipient mailbox our address doesn't appear, we are considered as ghost users! But, if on the same PC we use another email client (Outlook express for example), the mail arrives with my address as sender! Does anyone feel a ghostbuster? Thanks by advance. ...

strange Icon
I'm running Office 2007, and always back up my files to a flash drive which I can then open in my laptop. The "Icons" always look normal until today When I backed up an Excel file. The new Icon on the flash drive has a big exclamation mark (!) in the center of it!! I have reviewed the file and can't find anything wrong with it -- have been doing this for years and have never seen this before. Will someone please tell me what this means!! The icon in my "documents and settings", where the file was saved originally is normal. big john This is a cross post wi...

Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and solomon?
i Folks, Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and solomon. Thnaks Kittu We will have more details when we get a look at the product. ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "kittu" <abburi.krishna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135317834.292744.41530@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >i Folks, > Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and > solomon. > > Thnaks > Kittu > ...