stopping zipped attachments

How can I stop Outlook 2002 from automatically zipping
any jpeg photos I attach to e-mail?
0
thurman1 (1)

can't open email attachment in earthlink with office 2007 trial ve
New to pc's. I'm a mac-er. Bought a backup pc. downloaded the free 60 day office 2007 trial for Vista. I can open MS word but can't open a MS word document that comes as an attachment in earthlink. It's a bit of an emergency and of course, Gateway says call Microsoft who says they dont offer support for the free trial and to find it here. I've looked and don't see the answer. Thank you, pc'ers. Mhughu Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting yo...

attaching email account group to contacts
Can I attach an email account group to a contact so that the account does not have to be separately selected for that contact everytime I send an email? Beemer We have no idea what you are talking about? What email account are you talking about?What version of Outlook? Please explain what you are trying to accomplish so we can understand the steps you need to accomplish it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading....

Cannot open attachments
I'm running Office 97 and when I try to open an excel attachment in Outlook I get the error message in Excel saying "The system cannot find the file specified" I ahve gone to the options and 'Ignore other applications' is ticked, I have ran the excel.exe /unregserver and /regserver command and reticked 'Ignore other applications', but still the same problem. Any ideas would be grateful. All I can suggest is you try saving the attachments first- it could b xl can't "see" the outlook file. If you want more help you might want to try the outlo...

Opening JPG attachments
Lately I have been having problems opening attachments with jpg images. I have checked and double-checked my file associations and everything appears correct. When I attempt to open a jpg attachment, that box appears asking me if I want to open the attachment or save it to my hard disk. I don't remember that happening in the past. The jpg attachment would always open up in whatever photo program I had it defaulted to. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

stops responding

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

recipient policy stopped working

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Attaching and sending Draft e-mails
My company recently upgraded to Outlook XP with Exchange 2000. In Outlook 2000 I could create a draft email attach it to another e-mail and send it to my boss. If he liked it he could then click on actions and hit forward and send the attached draft e-mail from his account. In Outlook XP I can only do this if I disable Word as my E-mail editor. Is there any way to get this to work if I want to use Word as my e-mail editor under Outlook XP? Thanks for the help. Nelson I'm not sure what you issue is here. If you send him a draft and he opens the draft with Word as the editor ...

Stop
I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a deposited item. I made one bank deposit for the combined amount. When it cleared, I matched it against the two items and all seemed fine. Problem is that every day Money shows the item again as an unmatched item and I have to delete it constantly. I realise this system isn't to well written, but is there any way to have this not show up. After all it was matched and accepted once. In microsoft.public.money, John Barnes wrote: >I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a &g...

Sending and Receiving Email stops after installing Exchange 2003 SP1
I've installed Exchange 2003 SP1 and sending and receiving email has stopped. All services are running. Messages seem to be in the local delivery queue. Any suggestions? Thanks. I've been fighting the same thing. Users get -- 800ccc0f or 8004210 Machine is DC, running ADC --- HELP ! ! ! Hi Dan Had same problem, try to stop all Exchange and web (IIS especialy) manualy. ' Then reinstalle PS1, it solved my problem. Carsten "Dan" <dslaby.no2spam@evergreeninfo.biz> wrote in message news:<Ov0nh5DREHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I've install...

An executable file attached has been automatically removed
When trying to send an email message that has an file attacment with a .XML extension. Does anyone know where to start looking for the source of the filtering. Thanks. Version/mode of Outlook? Can you not zip the file and send it? IvanB wrote: > When trying to send an email message that has an file > attacment with a .XML extension. Does anyone know where to > start looking for the source of the filtering. Thanks. ..XML is not restricted by Outlook at all. I'd start looking at personal firewalls such as ZoneAlarm or anti-virus software, both of which have the ability to re...

how do you stop spam?
I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2 installed. We have around 40 employees in the company and they have been complaining about spam. Desktops are running Outlook 2000. Is there a way to stop spam without installing a third party software? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. there is an open source one available. i think it is on sourceforge.net. search for smtp. mike "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujtLb2riEHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2...

Sending a group of contacts an email with attachment
Hi all, In Microsoft CRM 3.0 it is possible to sent one customer an e-mail and include an attachment by opening the customer and choose the option "sent e-mail". Unfortunately selecting a couple of contacts choosing "Direct e-mail", picking a template does not provide to add an attachment to the e-mail. Also using the quick campaign, creating an e-mail you cannot add an attachment to it. I have already read some workarounds like: - putting the file on a website and only sent a download link. - creating a template with an attachment by workflow? The first option wi...

How can I stop all numeric entries from being devided by 100?
In a new and existing sheets, all numeric entries are being devided by 100. Tools-Options-Edit-Enable automatic percent entry is turned off. go to tools-options-edit and uncheck "fixed decimal places" Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E7AFFC7-F58F-4691-8F98-30CF105D5C28@microsoft.com... > In a new and existing sheets, all numeric entries are being devided by > 100. > Tools-Options-Edit-Enable automatic percent entry is turned off. Tools>Options>Edit, uncheck the Fixed decimal box -...

Hotmail accts stopped working?
My Hotmail accts stopped working in Outlook Express 6 and regular Outlook (XP first, then I upgraded to 2003 beta 2) about a month ago. OE says "Authorization Required" but the password is definitely correct since I access the accts daily via the web on the same machine. Maybe something screwed up in the registry or possibly an encryption DLL... anyone have any ideas? thanks! -- ---------------------------------- To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master. - Ancient Zen poem that is th...

Auto-stop feature?
I would like to be able to play a DVD while I'm faling asleep and have Windows Media Player automatically stop at the end of the DVD (so the DVD drive doesn't run all night). I have the feature on my TV's DVD player, so I assume it is something that can also be done on my computer. I just can't figure out how. On Mon, 10 May 2010 19:00:01 -0700, hlagas <hlagas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I would like to be able to play a DVD while I'm faling asleep and have >Windows Media Player automatically stop at the end of the DVD (so the DVD ...

Attachments and Bcc recipients
Hi group Can using the Bcc: field to many recipients cause specielt problems? I have the feeling, that an email with many Bcc:- recipients is more likely to be blocked by a spam filter. Thanks Jacob "Jacob Havkrog" <a@a.a> wrote in message news:ut%23B$8pIIHA.2064@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Can using the Bcc: field to many recipients cause specielt problems? > > I have the feeling, that an email with many Bcc:- recipients is more > likely to be blocked by a spam filter. Unlikely. No one sees any recipients in a BCC header because that header is not sent ...

spell check stopped working in emails
using outlook 2007 and all of a sudden spell checker does not identify misspelled words, however is show a nmessage box "spell check complete" ...