Stopping Auto dial up

How can I stop Outlook autodialing to connect to my ISP every time I open or
sync with my PDA?

Thanks

0
martcol (6)

Auto Fill Help
I am using Microsoft Excel 2003. I need help with the Auto Fill Options. In cell B1, I inserted '1'. In cell B3, I inserted '2'. In cell B3 - I put in '=B2+B1'. It automatically changed to '3' - so far, this is what I want! I then put my cursor to the bottom-right side of the cell and a black cross appeared. I dragged it down about 5 spaces. The new fomatted cells don't actually change to what I need them to change to. For example, I want B4 to equal B3+B2. I looked in the Formula Bar and it was all correct with '=B3+B2', but the CELL did not...

stops responding

Auto Text in Outlook 2007
Hi, I use Auto text in my emails for the long words that i am constantly writing. I can seem to find this function in Outlook 2007. Or any of the 2007 products. I have seen "Quick Parts" which is fantastic but not exactly what i need, any suggestions... Thanks Kama <Kama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use Auto text in my emails for the long words that i am constantly > writing. I can seem to find this function in Outlook 2007. Or any of > the 2007 products. I have seen "Quick Parts" which is fantastic but > not exactly what i need, any sugg...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Auto start thread
My current project involves reading an INI file on program startup , then kicking off a thread to monitor some file counts and displaying their status on screen. Aside from the display area I'll probably have only two buttons in the dialog, one to stop the process and one, to restart it. My question is, since starting the thread that does the monitoring is automatic where should I be starting the thread? My first thought is in OnInitDialog but that seems a bit too obvious and could be a dangerous assumption. I'm a bit lost amongst the tangle here. TIA, Lilith Lilith wrote: >...

recipient policy stopped working

Auto Close
Is it possible for an activesheet to close after 10 minutes of idleness?Reason is if a user forgot to close his file, it will automatically close down. thanks boogie It can be done but it is not easy. What you could do is to use the worksheet events, Change, SelectionChange and Calculate, and ecah time one of these is invoked, set a timer. That timer would call a rouine which closes the workbook. See www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for details on the timer. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "boogie" <kinsella@gtepacifica.net> wrot...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

auto date
Is it possible to have a cell i.e F14 - auto date with the days current date when you open the template? Andy JL Put =now() into the cell. -- http://HelpExcel.com 1-888-INGENIO 1-888-464-3646 x0197758 "Andy JL" wrote: > Is it possible to have a cell i.e F14 - auto date with the days current date > when you open the template? > > Andy JL Thanks works great but can it have it display just date without the time? Andy JL "galimi" wrote: > Put =now() into the cell. > -- > http://HelpExcel.com > 1-888-INGENIO > 1-888-464-3646 > x01977...

Stop
I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a deposited item. I made one bank deposit for the combined amount. When it cleared, I matched it against the two items and all seemed fine. Problem is that every day Money shows the item again as an unmatched item and I have to delete it constantly. I realise this system isn't to well written, but is there any way to have this not show up. After all it was matched and accepted once. In microsoft.public.money, John Barnes wrote: >I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a &g...

How can I stop all numeric entries from being devided by 100?
In a new and existing sheets, all numeric entries are being devided by 100. Tools-Options-Edit-Enable automatic percent entry is turned off. go to tools-options-edit and uncheck "fixed decimal places" Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E7AFFC7-F58F-4691-8F98-30CF105D5C28@microsoft.com... > In a new and existing sheets, all numeric entries are being devided by > 100. > Tools-Options-Edit-Enable automatic percent entry is turned off. Tools>Options>Edit, uncheck the Fixed decimal box -...

Auto Updater #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel When I attempt to install the MS auto updater 2.1.1, I get a message that states my connection to the update server was interrupted, the server was too busy or there was a problem connecting with my network. Has anyone had this issue and how do I resolve this. On 4/6/09 3:07 PM, "dylan204@officeformac.com" <dylan204@officeformac.com> wrote: > When I attempt to install the MS auto updater 2.1.1, I get a message that > states my connection to the update server was interrupted, the server was > too...

how do you stop spam?
I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2 installed. We have around 40 employees in the company and they have been complaining about spam. Desktops are running Outlook 2000. Is there a way to stop spam without installing a third party software? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. there is an open source one available. i think it is on sourceforge.net. search for smtp. mike "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujtLb2riEHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2...

Sending and Receiving Email stops after installing Exchange 2003 SP1
I've installed Exchange 2003 SP1 and sending and receiving email has stopped. All services are running. Messages seem to be in the local delivery queue. Any suggestions? Thanks. I've been fighting the same thing. Users get -- 800ccc0f or 8004210 Machine is DC, running ADC --- HELP ! ! ! Hi Dan Had same problem, try to stop all Exchange and web (IIS especialy) manualy. ' Then reinstalle PS1, it solved my problem. Carsten "Dan" <dslaby.no2spam@evergreeninfo.biz> wrote in message news:<Ov0nh5DREHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I've install...

Hotmail accts stopped working?
My Hotmail accts stopped working in Outlook Express 6 and regular Outlook (XP first, then I upgraded to 2003 beta 2) about a month ago. OE says "Authorization Required" but the password is definitely correct since I access the accts daily via the web on the same machine. Maybe something screwed up in the registry or possibly an encryption DLL... anyone have any ideas? thanks! -- ---------------------------------- To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master. - Ancient Zen poem that is th...

Auto Accept Agent fails to complete install.
Has anyone run into this... using Exchange 2003 / Windows 2003 SP1? Error States roduct: Auto Accept Agent -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action CA_AutoAcceptInstaller.install, location: D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Agents\AutoAccept\Bin\AutoAcceptInstaller.exe, command: INSTALL 5 Thanks in advance, Are you sure you have all requisite permissions? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backup...

Auto-stop feature?
I would like to be able to play a DVD while I'm faling asleep and have Windows Media Player automatically stop at the end of the DVD (so the DVD drive doesn't run all night). I have the feature on my TV's DVD player, so I assume it is something that can also be done on my computer. I just can't figure out how. On Mon, 10 May 2010 19:00:01 -0700, hlagas <hlagas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I would like to be able to play a DVD while I'm faling asleep and have >Windows Media Player automatically stop at the end of the DVD (so the DVD ...

Outlook 2002 stops responding when viewing hotmail
Lately whenever I try to view my hotmail with Outlook 2002, Outlook stops responding. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it is still hanging every time I try to open or view a hotmail message. My other mail accounts are OK. It did not do this originally. I have been unable to find any information on this in the knowledge base. Did you do anything to your PC, i.e. install OS patches or anything? I've recently experienced problems with Outlook recieving SMTP mail as well, and the only thing that changed was the installation of some critical security patches to the O...

Auto Reply when away
Is there a WLM feature that will generate an auto reply message notifying senders that I'm away and will respond upon returning? -- Harold No. You can create one, but...................... If you do this, you will have to leave your computer on 24/7, be connected to the Internet, and have WLM open. If you want do this anyway, the link below will explain how to do it. One thing I would suggest is that where it says to create a rule and check For All Messages, you change it and make the rule for people in your address book only. Otherwise you will be replying to Spam as w...