Stop Email Message from Sending Out.

Hi,

My client is trying to send an email with large
attachment. It's 12MB at least, but we only have a 10MB
limit. Right now the email message is sitting in outbox
folder, and when I try to delete it or even move it to
another folder I get this error message "Can't open email.
MAPI has alraedy began transmitting this message." Any
help please. Thanks in advance. By the way my client uses
outlook 2000.
0
anonymous (74722)

Combine Email Data
I have two computers. I use Outlook on each. I Use one email account. I would like to be able to somehow be able to keep the two accounts synchronized with each other. I have tried several variations of Importing the PST file, but when I do so it seems to set up a new personal folder. Ideally I would like it to combine the current data with the items I import and neatly sort it all into it's respective folders. I have tried, "dont import duplicates" and "replace duplicates" and havent been able to get my desired result. Any assistance is sincerely appreci...

Sorting by unread messages
In Outlook 2002, when I go to View, Current View, and choose by unread messages it is supposed to only show me the unread messages in my inbox. Instead I may get a few of them but not all of them, and sometimes none. Can this be fixed? Have you tried resetting the Unread Messages view? View | Current View | Define Views, select Unread Messages and click Reset. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:bad601c479b1$ff8b0650$a301280a@phx.gbl, Jason wrot...

E2K
Whenever I reboot my Exchange 2000 server, users get old emails again. The emails show unread and appear as if it waa new mail ite. However, they are actually mail that has been read already. The outdated emails only appear after a reboot. It's as if they are stored in a queue or something and the reboot forces them out? Any ideas. As to whats happening. It creates an issue because some of the "bosses" think they missed important emails when in fact they did already get it. Thanks! as a best practice, make a clean shutdown of exchange before restarting the server. dism...

stops responding

Direct Email Button not available for user
One of my Users does not see the Direct Email Button on any screen, including advanced find or contacts or leads. What privilege do I need to give her to SEND Direct Email (and the button to show up)?? Thanks!! ...

Outlook 2000 delete message
I am having trouble deleteing a message in Outlook 2000. The message is pending in the outbox, and will not be deleted. The message has an attachment, and the address is incorrect. When I try to delete or move to the deleted folder, nothing happens. If I try to open the message, I get an error message saying the MAPI-spooler has already started the transfer of the message. (The message will print) This message is blocking the send/receive function, and I am unable to use Outlook. I have tried to uninstall Outlook, but the message reappears after reinstalling. Please help, any sugg...

copies of email to sent box?
Last weeek we experienced a power outage and had to replace power supply. Since then ,when I send email ,copies will not send to sent box. I have checked OPTIONS and have " send copy to sent box",but it is still not doing it. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Saving/sharing emails
I need to store multiple emails from multiple users into one place regulary. I am struggling with the best way to do this! any suggestions would be much appreciated. I have thought about creating a personal folder and sharing it but cant seem to get the sharing option un blocked out. -- Regards Nickie PST files can't be opened by multiple computers at the same time. There are 3rd party solutions like http://www.olfolders.de/Lang/English/OLfolders/olw1.htm that let this happen. The only other thing I can think of is to export the messages in ..TXT/.HTML/.MSG for...

emailing myself
Using Office 2007 and Windows XP This just started last week. When I "reply" to an email I have received, (not "reply all) I end up getting a copy of the email sent to myself. But this only happens in subfolders of my inbox, not the inbox itself. For example: I receive an email in my inbox -- I "reply" -- email gets sent to the original sender. If an incoming email is directed to a subfolder because of a rule, when I "reply" there is a copy of that reply email delivered to the same subfolder as the original email. Hope I'm explaining it clear...

What is the file called which holds outlook express email?
I'm trying to migrate my old Win98/Outlook express email system to WinXP/Outlook. I don't know what the file is called which stores all the email I have saved over the last few years... >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to migrate my old Win98/Outlook express email >system to WinXP/Outlook. I don't know what the file is >called which stores all the email I have saved over the >last few years... >. > It will either be a xxx.pst or a xxx.ost. Do a search on your hard drive for *.pst and it will show you where your file is located. Corrine ...

Deleting email 11-20-09
Does anyone know how to set an option in Windows mail where the next unread message will NOT automatically display after you delete a previous message? I assume you are reading each message in its own window by double- clicking on it. If so, when done reading that message, close the window, then delete that message from the message list pane. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "carole" <carole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:B848A41D-9880-40B9-BEEE-0CC12A4CF5CD@micros...

delete messages
I access the newsgroups via a News button on my outlook taskbar, this then opens the newsreader (outlook express). I have selected tasks; options; maintenance and then ticked "delete new messages 28 days after being downloaded" but they are still there. If I try to access these old messages then there is a line through them saying "no longer available". Can anyone tell me how to clear them from the page? Delete and or backspace does not do it. Thank you. If you don't get an answer here you may have to repost your question to an Outlook Express newsgroup. If you h...

Email forwarding mailbox filling up
I am using a forwarding mailbox for a CRM4 install and the mailbox is filling up with messages even after they have been copied correctly into CRM history. What is the process for removing these as I thought they would go after being processed? -- PhilD Sometimes the forward mailbox can get hung up if there's a corrupt message, or a message with unexpected characters. If you can manually locate the message and delete it, then re-start the Email Router service, the remaining messages should get removed. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "PhilD" wr...

recipient policy stopped working

IMAP & Segmented Messages
Greetings, When a broken apart message is retrieved in a POP account it is combined on the fly. This does not happen in an IMAP folder. How does one combine such a message? Thanks in advance for the help -- KGNSheppard KGNSheppard <KGNSheppard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When a broken apart message is retrieved in a POP account it is > combined on the fly. As far as I know, Outlook doesn't do this. I've never seen it automatically combine multipart messages. -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" wrote: > KGNSheppard <KGNSheppard@discussion...

Sending Direct E-Mail to Multiple Recipients
Does anyone know why a direct send of e-mail (CRM 4.0) would not work when sending to multiple recipients? I can send to one person at a time and the mail is sent with the activity created, however, two or more produces no emails or activities. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! We have been stuck on this one for quite some time. On Apr 23, 7:54=A0am, lhill1...@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone know why a direct send of e-mail (CRM 4.0) would not work > when sending to multiple recipients? =A0I can send to one person at a > time and the mail is sent with the activity created, how...

Code not moving through messages
The code below archives my messages into a local folder. What I want to do is to have each message stamped with an 'Archived' noted so I know it has already been done and have the code skip that message. The problem I am having is that the 'Archived to" string is only inserted into the message body that I have selected when I exectute the code. If I have no messages select, none of them are altered. The messages save ok, but what am I missing that keeps the itm.Body from being updated? Sub SaveMessages() Dim OL As Application Dim NmeSpace As NameSpa...

Routing outbound email from branch back to main for internet delivery
I've originally setup my single domain, exchange 03 organization like this: main office exchange receives all email and routes email to branch office exchange server for those users. Mailboxes for users are on their respective office servers. So I have two routing groups, one going between main and branch and one for branch to main. In each I also have SMTP connectors for outbound internet email. I want to change this so the outbound email from the branch office routes the mail back to the main office and the main office exchange sends out to the internet. I'm not sure how to reco...

Problem OL 2002 Email
I am having a problem with OL 2002 email settings. I have two computers which I am setting up. One computer works perfectly. The second computer I have configured exactly the same...incoming/outgoing servers and ports, etc... are all setup the same. On the second computer when I press test email settings, everything tests fine. But when I try to do a Send/Receive, I run into problems. First, the POP3 tries to connect to the POP3 server twice at the same time. (I am able to see this on my POP3 server console.) Second, the SMTP sending mail never connects to my SMTP server. (Ag...

Outlook 2003, can not open email messages after upgrade.
I have an XP Pro workstation with Office XP that I upgraded to Office 2003. When the upgrade was complete and Outlook is opened, none of the email messages will open when double clicked. Also nothing shows in the reading pane when you select a message. The error I receive suggests that Windows is out of memory and that I should close programs and then try again. The PC has 512MB of RAM and no other programs are open. This behavior occurs even if I uninstall Office XP first and then cleanly install 2003. Updating the installation with the latest patches does nothing to fix thi...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...