Stationery is Outlook 2003 tiled

Created a new stationery in Outlook Express using the
wizard. Chose "do not tile" Closed Outlook Express and
opened Outlook. Picked the new stationery and it came out
tiled vertically and horizontily. Recreated new
stationery 4 more times. Made sure that "Do Not Tile" was
selected. Preview and edit look perfect. Problem still
exists.

HELP, as I am losing all remaining signs of sanity.

redles
0
anonymous (74717)

Um, stop creating stationery?

Actually, what format is your message format?  HTML in both?  Does it work
if you use Word for the message editor?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, redles asked:

| Created a new stationery in Outlook Express using the
| wizard. Chose "do not tile" Closed Outlook Express and
| opened Outlook. Picked the new stationery and it came out
| tiled vertically and horizontily. Recreated new
| stationery 4 more times. Made sure that "Do Not Tile" was
| selected. Preview and edit look perfect. Problem still
| exists.
|
| HELP, as I am losing all remaining signs of sanity.
|
| redles

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
6/13/2004 4:43:12 PM
Someone has to know this...have you found out the problem yet? I notice everyone is asking this question but no one is getting an answer. Please post if you have found a way. Thanks

Burt

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> Um, stop creating stationery?
>
> Actually, what format is your message format?  HTML in both?  Does it work
> if you use Word for the message editor?
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, redles asked:
>
> | Created a new stationery in Outlook Express using the
> | wizard. Chose "do not tile" Closed Outlook Express and
> | opened Outlook. Picked the new stationery and it came out
> | tiled vertically and horizontily. Recreated new
> | stationery 4 more times. Made sure that "Do Not Tile" was
> | selected. Preview and edit look perfect. Problem still
> | exists.
> |
> | HELP, as I am losing all remaining signs of sanity.
> |
> | redles

No we have not found the problem. We WANT to use our=20
company stationery.(Thank you Millie for that wonderful=20
suggestion) (How did you become a MVP?). We use Word as=20
an editor. Everything is in HTML.

We are using Outlook 2003, and have used Outlook Express=20
wizard to create the stationery. Just like we have done=20
for a long time.

ANY REAL suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Redles

Everything is in HTML
problem yet? I notice everyone is asking this question=20
but no one is getting an answer. Please post if you have=20
found a way. Thanks

>Burt
>
>"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
>
>> Um, stop creating stationery?
>>=20
>> Actually, what format is your message format?  HTML in=20
both?  Does it work=20
>> if you use Word for the message editor?
>>=20
>>=20
>> --=C2=81
>> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>>=20
>> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion=20
intact.  Due to
>> the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail=20
sent to my personal
>> account will be deleted without reading.
>>=20
>> After searching google.groups.com and finding no=20
answer, redles asked:
>>=20
>> | Created a new stationery in Outlook Express using the
>> | wizard. Chose "do not tile" Closed Outlook Express=20
and
>> | opened Outlook. Picked the new stationery and it=20
came out
>> | tiled vertically and horizontily. Recreated new
>> | stationery 4 more times. Made sure that "Do Not=20
Tile" was
>> | selected. Preview and edit look perfect. Problem=20
still
>> | exists.
>> |
>> | HELP, as I am losing all remaining signs of sanity.
>> |
>> | redles=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>.

0
anonymous (74717)

outlook express error message
Am receiving the following error message when trying to send groups of email messages using Publisher content. The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'tif3600@aol.com'. Subject 'AFAF Update Bulletin', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79 I do not have that email address in Outlook or anywhere else on my computer. Aol was of no...

Outlook 2007
Hello I have looked on the MS website but cannot find an answer to this question. I have a few clients who use Exchange Server and have set me up with mailboxes on their systems. My current Outlook 2003 cannot simultaneously act as a client for more than one Exchange Server. I therefore have one client accessed using Exchange and the others are used via POP, which creates difficulties when trying to keep all client activity together - sent mail does not get sync'd back, external email addresses have to be used, shared calendars are not available and so on. Does anybody know if Ou...

xmas stationery
Hi Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use during the xmas period? Many Thanks Regards Office Max, Office Depot, etc. Probably any office supply store. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:uvsKK8LQIHA.5264@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use > during the xmas period? > > Many Thanks > > Regards > Try poking around at the following link. You should be able to find something there. Ignore the other response from ...

Outlook 98 #9
Help please. Outlook Today options button does not work. Have tried reinstalling over without removing. Also tried uninstalling & reinstall. All to no avail. John ...

Where to ask questions regarding Outlook 2010?
Hi Folks, Is this the correct place to ask Outlook 2010 questions? TIA, Shane Devenshire As long as you don't expect an answer right away. A lot of us don't have much time to play with beta's. -- Russ Valentine "Shane Devenshire" <ShaneDevenshire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2630CAF6-4CAC-4174-83BD-8FDE05A8A679@microsoft.com... > Hi Folks, > > Is this the correct place to ask Outlook 2010 questions? > > TIA, > Shane Devenshire Office 2010 Beta Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/cat...

Outlook will not run an start up as a scheduled task
I have set up Outlook 2003 as a schduled task to run at start up. It doesn't run because "the scheduled task did not run because an incorrect password or user name was entered". I have not created any password in Outlook. Any ideas? Pete Outlook is not suitable to run from the Windows task scheduler. If you want it to run at Windows startup, add a shortcut to Outlook.exe to the Programs | Startup group. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com...

Hyperlinks in Outlook
After functioning correctly for over a year, my Outlook XP has recently stopped connecting to the internet when I click on a hyperlink in my e-mail. This is the message I get: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I'm not on a LAN and don't have a system administrator. Something has been reset without my knowledge. Can somebody tell me how to access a hyperlink manager in Outlook so I can remove the restriction? Many thanks, David Hoster ...

Outlook Forms #13
Hi There I have created a form in outlook with a number of option boxes. My plan is to send this form to people that I have completed work for and they click the option boxes to mark how well they think I did the work. At the moment the form works fine but when the email is sent back to me all the option boxes are reset to blank. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I am using Outlook 98. Any help would be greatfully appreciated Thanks in advance Jamie See my response to your other post on this issue. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming...

Outlook Client - Mapping
Hi all, could anybody explain to me how Outlook &/or MS CRM 3.0 identifies the fields that are mapped please? I'm working on an Outlook Client implementation and will have to include extra fields in the synchronization. I've seen the post on how to show the Parent Account field, but need more info on how Outlook knows that FIELD X = FIELD Y in MS CRM (or the other way around)... The other problem we've come across is that a lot of our customised fields have an underscore in them (ie: PREFIX_FIELDNAME, with the prefix denoting that it's a custo). however, when I try ...

How do I create custom stationery?
have Outlook 2003. I want to create a custom stationery with my business contact info that I can set as my default stationery for sending new messages. I used Word to create my file and I saved it as a web page. When I went to the stationery picker menu and browsed to the location where I saved this file, it wouldn't read it. How can I create a html file that will suffice? Thanks, victor See if anything in the following article helps (even though most of these articles were written for Outlook 2000): http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm#stationery -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Ou...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook Oddity
I just did a clean install of WinXP Pro SP2 + all updates on a new harddrive. I then installed Office 2003 and all updates. I then associated my pst file to the new Outlook install. The PST is 81 MB and I straightened out the Contacts, so that they come up correctly for new emails. The problem is...Outlook Today. If I go into customizations and set the checkbox to open to 'Outlook Today', it seems to save, but as soon as I close and reopen, the changes are gone. Also, each time I go through these motions, a new incident of 'Outlook Today' appears under 'Messages'...

where is my stationery
I developed several different stationery for various uses in 2003 and knew how to access them through TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT, but the new 2007 does not sem to grant me that option. Yet I have access to the one stationery that I was using before upgrading to 2007. Can someone tell me how to access and use the various stationery templates saved in my profile? Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery and Fonts is still the right = command. Maybe you could explain what you're seeing and what the problem = is. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft O...

enter network password in Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003. I have my email set up to SEND/RECEIVE every 5 mins but i keep getting the ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD / USER NAME dialog box up and its driving me mad. All my setting look ok so I cant see why this is happening. I use btinternet/yahoo as my isp. Have spoken to BT broadband net help who advise me that they DONT support Outlook. PLEASE HELP me to sort this out Do you have more than one account configured with the same server? Does it work when you enter your password or does it continue to prompt? Also see; For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (just ignore the par...

Outlook 2003 refresh feature
Client is WinXP (Sp1) and OfficePro 2003 outlook (sp1). Using neither NAT nor firewall. Incoming messages are not being displayed unless the user clicks on another folder and back to Inbox (very frustrating, considering the user gets dozens of messages a day 'cause of the nature of his work). I have checked the KB for the problem but I have found nothing specific about OL2003 and XP. Other posted messages have either OL2K or XP or some other combination of OS' but nothing that applies directly to my issue. Any ideas? Regards and thanks. Was this one of the articles you read...

Re-install Outlook 2002

how do i access yahoo and aol accounts from outlooks
I am trying to set up my email address from aol and yahoo to outlooks so that i can view my mail and send mail. I went to t he toolbar to email accts. and followed the directions and it says it complete. But I can't see any mail from either yahoo or aol. Please help. ewing305 said the following on 11/17/2004 11:19 AM: > I am trying to set up my email address from aol and yahoo to outlooks so that > i can view my mail and send mail. I went to t he toolbar to email accts. and > followed the directions and it says it complete. But I can't see any mail > from either y...

Outlook Express to Outlook
I've installed Outlook in Office XP. How do I transfer my inbox and other folders into the new version of Outlook from my old version of Outlook Express?? On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:24:39 -0700, "Joe" <joe@optimumbrokerage.com> wrote: >I've installed Outlook in Office XP. > >How do I transfer my inbox and other folders into the new >version of Outlook from my old version of Outlook >Express?? You can either import from Outlook Express into Outlook or export from Outlook Express to Outlook. Some say that exporting from Outlook Express to Outlook is eas...

Outlook 2003 Combining Duplicate Contacts
Why do the categories not merge together when combining contacts? Craig ...

AC 2003 How to Force a break into debugger ?
Hi, Is it possible to force an access procedure to enter the debugger and break when there is an error? I'm trapping errors using the standard errorhandler methods, but I am stuck in a loop, and I would like to find out where the problem is. Is there any code that I could place in my error handler to force vba to stop running code and enter the debugger iwhen it encounters a particular error number? Here's what my error handler looks like now... ErrorHandlerExit: Exit Sub ErrorHandler: MsgBox "Error No: " & Err.Number & "; Description: "...

Using my own stationery
I am having a hard time figuring out how to use my own Letterhead as "Stationery" in Outlook (MS Office XP Pro). I have letterhead with clipart in a "Word" document and would like to use it on all my emails. How would I do this? Thanks in advance for any help! ...

Married names shows in outlook
We have a couple of users that have either married or divorced in the last few years. In Outlook when you enter their name it will display the old name in <> of course this causing some confusion. How do you deal with this. As an example if you look at a user it would be Jill Smith <Joldname> when you enter their name in outlook. We have located this with our AD msExchADCGlobalNames but we feel there has to be some way of handling peoples name changing so that they display properly. We use Exchange 2k3 with 2k3 DC's. "scott f" <scottf@discussions.micro...

outlook 2000 after win2k upgrade
Had outlook 2000 run fine on win 98se machine, but after upgrade os to w2k I now get errors, When i try to look at services it returns a "you need more memory or system resources" error box. When trying to send new message, when I click on the "to" button, instead of opening address book, I get "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error" ...

synchronizing outlook??
It is possible to synchronize Outlook beetwen to pc's ??????? Hi Andres, Yes, this is possible. Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

excel spreadsheet 2003 wont show content when moved to another par
i have backed all documents which included excel spreadsheets from c drive to d drive (ANOTHER PARTITION). Now i cannot see the content of the spreadsheet when i access it from the D drive or C drive. what have i done to it? It also wont open when itry to access it from backed up USB stick. Thanks Chris I had a similar issue with some files. What happened was that somehow the windows for the files got minimized or dragged out of view somehow (not sure how this happened). Users would open a file and see nothing. This fixed it for me. Goto the Window item on toolbar, S...