Stationary

Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS
Outlook?  Outlook Express has so many more to choose from.

Yes, just add them to your stationery folder.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Having searched the archives and finding no answer, Connie
<leleigh_valley@cfaith.com> asked:
| Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS
| Outlook?  Outlook Express has so many more to choose from.

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Stationary
Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. Yes, just add them to your stationery folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives and finding no answer, Connie <leleigh_valley@cfaith.com> asked: | Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS | Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. ...

Briefpapier / stationary
In outlook i have used different stationaries for the background of my mail. But in WLM it shows the names but when I select one it will not appear on preview and will not be added in the mail. But some are working but they are the standard of Microsoft. Could you and other users help us! Kind regards from a snowy and cold Netherlands ...

New stationary
A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen before. What can be done to correct this? "topcat" <topcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0137B540-FDA3-4062-BA83-21C15878A173@microsoft.com... >A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I > create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen > before. What can be done to correct this? No need to ask the same question multiple time...

Stationary
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there's a way to use clipart in Word for stationary in Outlook. Thanks! ...

Stationary in Windows Live Mail
How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ? How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live Mail ? FDLeyda Windows Live Mail Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message news:eQPZ1zx7KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP0...

no stationary preview
The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I can reinstall it. WLM will be in the Windows Live Essentials folder . . . . "Steve Hoover" <Steve Hoover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CCF297-1AED-4996-BD7C-CCCA6C10FF12@microsoft.com... > The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I > can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I > can > reinstall it. XP Con...

Query about stationary
Hi all I will try and keep this as simple as possible - I actually use Outlook Express (OE from here on) but have a client that wanted me to create stationary for her outgoing email using her logo in her Microsoft Outlook (MO from here on) ... and I have noticed this does not work the same as in OE ... I need to know if it is in fact possible to have a logo just placed on the top left of the email page (like I can do in OE and do all the time) because when setting it up MO automatically tiles the logo and I have since read under Help that if the picture size does not cover the message...

Background stationary doesn't show when message is received.
I selected a stationery but when the message is sent the receiver only has a white background. What do I need to do so that the message contains the background when it's sent? ...

Email Stationary
Is it possible to design your own stationary for Outlook email and where does Outlook store the templates for these? I have version 2002. ...

Stationary problem
I am a happy user of WLM but have a couple of minor problems I should like to cure. Whenever I try and start a new email I get the message "Unable to create this stationary" After this it fires it up and I have to click on "Format" and say "No stationary" to get a blank sheet. I have to run through this procedure each email I want to send an email. Is there a way of making what I want default? Thanks in anticipation. David Alt + T, Options, Compose, take the checkmark out of the box by Mail. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail &q...

clip art on stationary
how do you put clip art on stationary, grouping of different items ...

Printing Stationary
I've created a letterhead that I want to include in certain emails. I made the letterhead graphic into stationary and it works great and sends great. However, it can't be printed. Is there a way to get the stationary to print? Or do I need to have the letterhead as a picture instead of stationary? I was hoping to creat a template in word that could then be sent in Outlook. Thanks, Jen ...

Stationary
I have a client company that wants a very specific background color with their graphic logo as the signature file. How to I import this into the signature picker? Or, is there another way to make this HTML file be a stationary for e-mail messages in Outlook 2003? Thank you Create the htm-file first and then add the signature based on that template. Don't forget to place the picture in the Signature folder. By default this is located in; C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\APPLICATION DATA\Microsoft\Stationery -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...

email stationary
I went to send an email with the default stationary which i usually use only to find it has completly dissapeared? I went to tools-compose-click on stationary opened and all that came up was my pictures folder. How please do i get the stationary back? thanks The stationery folder was moved in Windows Mail to a subdirectory under = the message store directory. You can find the message store directory = via Tools | Options | Maintenance | Advanced | Store folder (hidden). = Go to that folder in Explorer and see if that stationery folder is still = there. It may have gotten moved ...

Stationary #14
Seems it is imposible make my own stationary using dreamweaver and my own photos in tables and use it in Office 2003. I use all steps from MS Help and it does not work. fileds where pics should appear are shown empty. How can I make my own stationary and import it in Outlook?? ...

Stationary sets?
In the past I've printed booklets using stationary such as Elizabethian. They show the paper, envelopes, business cards, etc., all matching. Now I can't find them. How do I get there? Get where? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "De" <De@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:979F9718-F747-4323-AE56-15FD7F00D565@microsoft.com... > In the past I've printed booklets using stationary such as Elizabethian. > They > show the paper, envelopes, business cards, etc., all m...

Stationary tilling
Hi there, How do I prevent the new jpeg from tilling across the msg in outlook 2002 when creating a stationary? tks,rg ...

Replay and Forward Stationary
I need to use my custom stationary when replying and forwarding massages, I have no problem with new messages but I can only seem to use the stationary if I attach the original message to a new message. Any help much appreciated. Gedster Gedster <Gedster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to use my custom stationary when replying and forwarding > massages, I have no problem with new messages but I can only seem to > use the stationary if I attach the original message to a new message. Outlook always uses the format of the original message when replying or forward...

Stationary Templates
Hi All, I have a client who just called me about her Outlook 2007. She intends to create a mass email with HTML content, which was provided to her by her webdesigner. Now, she asked me how to do this. In order to be able to recreate her scenario, she sent me her HTML and image files. I checked in my Outlook 2007, and behold, realised that in the TOOLS - OPTIONS - MEIL FORMAT - STATIONERY AND FONTS section, the Theme tabs are greyed out, and it says that the Themes are not installed. So, I went back into Office Setup, and changed the settings to run everything from the local co...

stationary for my e-mail
where and how can i get more stationary for my e-mail backgrounds in Windows Live Mail. Thanks In Tools | Options | Compose | Stationery Section, did you click: Download More? And then there's this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Stationery+For+Windows+Live+Mail -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Sharon " <gwen6039@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:u24zOPuzKHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > where and how can i get more stationary for my e-mail backgrounds in > Windows Live Mail. > Thanks Thanks for th...

how to use my own stationary
What I'm trying to do is use a stationary that i have created, to be included in all my messages, i send out, either, replies or new messages. I have Made my own stationary, that is both in html and jpeg format, which i copied and pasted into stationery. I then went to Options, Mail format, and in message format, I chose HTML, then in in Stationary and fonts, I picked the stationary i made for "use stationary by default". But my problem is it will only show my stationary, when i make a new message, not when i reply to messages, how do i do it so my stationary comes up ...

Stationary not showing
I have just started using Outlook 2003. I had been using Outlook Express. I send all of my emails using the same stationary and font but the person recieving my emails do not see the stationary but instead the stationary comes through to them as an attachment. Could someone please help me with this? Might try turning Word 2003 off as your e-mail editor and make sure that message format is set to HTML. (See Tools > Options > Mail Format. Options are right at the top of the dialog.) "Katie B." <Katie B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D994A6C-5...

stationary margins
When creating a stationary, the margins are different on a message when composing and when the message is received on the other end. Can someone please explain? cheers ...

Disable Stationary
Is there any way to prevent users on my corporate network from using the Outlook Stationary feature? Have the big Kahuna issue an edict. "Dave Slinn" <CougarDave@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:uIoK7vmOHHA.4372@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to prevent users on my corporate network from using the > Outlook Stationary feature? > Is there any way to enforce that policy? "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message news:%23HlZuHqOHHA.4376@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Have the big Kahuna issue an edict. &g...

stationary installer
I have been thinking about it a bit more and I would like to create a little program that installs stationary into outlook - does something like that exist? TIA > Nicolaas windandwaves <winandwaves@coldmail.com> wrote: > I have been thinking about it a bit more and I would like to create a > little program that installs stationary into outlook - does something > like that exist? I think you mean "stationery". See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/stationery.htm -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wrote: > windandwaves <winandwaves@coldm...