stationary how to make and use several

I need to use serveral differant stationaries to use with differant clients,
how do I make more than one and use it, I have one made right now, but can
not figure how to use it in a new email, I do not want it to be my default, I
only need it once a week or so.
0
DLS (13)

Stationary
Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. Yes, just add them to your stationery folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives and finding no answer, Connie <leleigh_valley@cfaith.com> asked: | Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS | Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. ...

Using cell refs in Excel hyperlinks.
Is this possible? This would be so useful!! Piker It is always helpful to state which version of Excel you are using. Excel 2002...... Right-click on a cell and select "Hyperlink". Select from left "Place in this Document". From the list of worksheets pick the sheet and enter a cellref or choose named range and OK. Excel 97.............. Right-click on a cell and select "Edit Hyperlink". "Link to File or URL" browse to your workbook(file) and select>OK. "Named Location in File" browse to your sheet and enter a cellref or named ...

Growing Total using Autofilter in Excel?
Hello, I have a spreadsheet i am working on in Excel 2002. I have a ton of data which i am sorting to date using AutoFilter, which is working fine. when the data is not filtered i have a rolling total which adds up the whole thing like this. a b 1 100 100 2 100 200 3 150 350 but when i use the filter i see the larger totals in the list (which i understand) What i want is the same thing in a new column, but for only the current data from the view. example a b ~ 7 150 150 8 100 250 9 200 450 I have tried using sum and subtotal but it doesnt allow + example: =sum(b7+a8) and =subtotal(9,b7+a8...

How to make an account not day-to-day?
How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides listing it as closed? In microsoft.public.money, Helen wrote: >How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides >listing it as closed? > Favorites->OrganizeFavorites. ...

Using files from lotus 1-2-3
I am using Office 2003 with Microsoft XP Home Edition. I open files previously saved in Lotus 1-2-3 as *.XLS. I am able to edit and add data to the file, but when I print the file it has a dense, large, black overlay of the first characters in the file name, obliterating much of the data. This shows in the print preview and in the final printed copy. How do I eliminate this overlay? Hi Alpan, as far as I have learned during the past years the Lotus 1-2-3 converter to MS Excel is not quite good and has several issues. Have you ever tried to leave the Lotus1-2-3 file as it is and l...

Briefpapier / stationary
In outlook i have used different stationaries for the background of my mail. But in WLM it shows the names but when I select one it will not appear on preview and will not be added in the mail. But some are working but they are the standard of Microsoft. Could you and other users help us! Kind regards from a snowy and cold Netherlands ...

Use query for Row Source?
I attempted to use a combo-box to look-up records on a form. The RowSource query that is generated by the wizard included 2 data fields. I wanted to show only a distinct list of the second, non-key data element (col1). When I changed the RowSource query to SELECT distinct Col1, the combo-box displays nothing. I then created a stored query with the SELECT distinct Col1. They query runs correctly, but when I put in in the RowSource, it displays nothing. Any clue what I could be doing wrong? On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:17:03 -0700, JHC wrote: > I attempted to use a combo-box to look-u...

Use this correction package from the Microsoft
--nkobflhfpfqpfk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zxkdxuzcisehgwxrr"; type="multipart/alternative" --zxkdxuzcisehgwxrr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="arfpprlhp" --arfpprlhp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from ...

Extended Pricing
Hi, What is the best way to mass update extended pricing for all items in my database? If I have a spreadsheet with every item and it's corresponding price, is there a way to load that into the database from the backend rather than updating item by item in GP? Is there any documentation that might help me with this? Thanks, Lina Weiss ...

WLM -several accounts problem
Hi, I have a mailbox (A) with 3 accounts. Email "X" is the standard one and email "Y" and "Z" are part of that mailbox "A" Logical that all e-mails for X - Y and Z arrives in the inbox of "X" Sometimes it happen that an e-mail for Z arrives in X & Z. The setting of all accounts is identical and why is this happing sometimes ? Regards Huib On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:58:29 +0100, Huib wrote: > I have a mailbox (A) with 3 accounts. A "mailbox" can only be associated with one account; at least as I unders...

color seperating, making blacks into "K" only
Im trying to color seperate a document using a PMS color and black. I know how to make things into a PMS but when I convert it to a PDF, the PMS seperates but all the blacks are made into a four color black and just not process black. I made sure the blacks were CMYK and not RGB and also that the K was at 100 but its still not doing this. Also made sure the color setting was put at Spot and Process Colors too. What am I doing wrong? Commercial printing http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524641033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

New stationary
A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen before. What can be done to correct this? "topcat" <topcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0137B540-FDA3-4062-BA83-21C15878A173@microsoft.com... >A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I > create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen > before. What can be done to correct this? No need to ask the same question multiple time...

How can I make a Voucher
Can Some one help me by giving me a lesson, a step by step on making a gift certificates by by using voucher, and how to redeeming the gift certificates. I try hundred's of time by using help button and it not helping. <a href="<=======}==O"><=======}==O</a> ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 39562 messages and counting! ##----------...

Using IsError with Match
I have a list box from which a user may select a client. My code then looks through a list of employees to find the ones belonging to that client. For various reasons, it is possible to select a client that might not be represented in the list of employees (it's necessary, I assure you). In case the user selects a client that isn't in the employee list, I wanted to catch this and avoid an error message. The code that is supposed to do this is below. If IsError(Application.WorksheetFunction.Match(ClientNum, ClientEEs, 0)) = True Then ' Do stuff End If Howev...

how can I make the spanish n from my laptop?
I am trying to create a postcard in spanish but I can't make the n have the symbol above it from my laptop. Any ideas? shannon wrote: > I am trying to create a postcard in spanish but I can't > make the n have the symbol above it from my laptop. Any > ideas? ==================================== Did you try using the Character Map? Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Character Map... From Publisher...try going to...Insert / Symbol... -- John Inzer Small � type alt+0241 Cap � type alt+0209 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msau...

Stationary
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there's a way to use clipart in Word for stationary in Outlook. Thanks! ...

Using calculated item to calculate running balances
I have a Pivot Table of a cash book showing monthly transactions per account as per example below. A B C D 1 Acc Jan Feb Total 2 100 1000 500 1500 3 200 200 300 500 4 Total 1200 800 2000 5 Running 1200 2000 I would like to add a row at the bottom showing a running balance. This is easy enough with a normal formula eg B5 = sum(B4,A5) and copied to the right. This row gets overwritten if the pivot table expands downwards. I would think adding a calculated item must work, but I do not know how. Can someone help? ...

Help with making Yahoo default to Outlook
I am trying to set my Outlook up to direct connect to my yahoo email account. Can this be done? If so, how? This is answered (quite well) in the OUTLOOK > GENERAL QUESTIONS area. "thistles" wrote: > I am trying to set my Outlook up to direct connect to my yahoo email account. > Can this be done? If so, how? Only if you are using a paid account - if you are, then Yahoo! has the help files to read for setup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be dele...

email using RTF
Hi all When I email a report using the RTF option the report is missing the check boxes that appear on the report What can be done? Thank you, Samuel Check boxes are graphic elements and are not available using RTF, but you should be able to use a font that displays a checkbox, or not depending upon the value in the underlying field. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:e8jYrP5%23HHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > When I ...

Script Make lead inactive
I am trying to make a lead inactive when a particular rating (new_rating) has been assigned to that lead. i was thinking of using an onsave script. can anyone help me -- IT Manager Hi, You need to use callouts for this purpose. Use Post Update callout to set the status of lead on change of status. You need programming skills to achive that. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Melvin F&quo...

What template does word use when creating emails for Outlook 2003
I want to be able to edit the .dot file that word uses to control the formatting when sending emails in Outlook 2003. What is it called and where can I find it please? Thanks rfc rfc <rfc at richardcooke.co.uk> wrote: > I want to be able to edit the .dot file that word uses to control the > formatting when sending emails in Outlook 2003. What is it called > and where can I find it please? My testing indicates that Outlook 2003 using Word for the editor uses Normal.dot for the template. -- Brian Tillman Thank you, I know at least in part this is correct. What wo...

Query about stationary
Hi all I will try and keep this as simple as possible - I actually use Outlook Express (OE from here on) but have a client that wanted me to create stationary for her outgoing email using her logo in her Microsoft Outlook (MO from here on) ... and I have noticed this does not work the same as in OE ... I need to know if it is in fact possible to have a logo just placed on the top left of the email page (like I can do in OE and do all the time) because when setting it up MO automatically tiles the logo and I have since read under Help that if the picture size does not cover the message...

Sending mails using public Folders
Hi!!! If I hava a pulic folder, how can I send an e.mail using that public folder, I have a calendar, and a task folders there how can I add a sort of "mailbox" so the users can send e-mails? Thanx Jes�s Gutierrez wrote: > Hi!!! > > If I hava a pulic folder, how can I send an e.mail using that public > folder, I have a calendar, and a task folders there how can I add a > sort of "mailbox" so the users can send e-mails? > > Thanx If you want a shared mailbox, don't use a public folder - use a mailbox. And assign users the rights they need - ...

Using a Fomula to Select Chart Values
We want to set the values for a chart series by using a formula. We want to set the series equal to a range in a worksheet less the values in a second range. In the series "Values:" box of the source data dialog box we want to enter: =TestSheet!$A$1:$A$6 minus $B$1:$B$6 We can't figure out the right syntax to make the subtraction happen. TIA. Hi see http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/autochart/index.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germa...

Changing my functions to use subtotals?
I have 2 functions that are calculating my data correctly, except now I need to consider the autofilter. I figure using subtotal is the way to go if I want to disregard filtered out rows. Also, I plan on moving my data to another sheet, so it will need to reference the current sheet, which is AAT_Raw_Data. Finally, the # of rows of data will vary, but I don't think it will ever be over 10,000. I'm using Excel 2003, so I think there's an issue with using something like "A:A" in my formulas. Can someone help me change these to add in a subtotal and take into...