Stationary #6

I would like to create a stationery page that has an image
in the top center of the page and not as a repeated image
in the background.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Stationary
Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. Yes, just add them to your stationery folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives and finding no answer, Connie <leleigh_valley@cfaith.com> asked: | Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS | Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. ...

cannot view attachment in outlook express 6
I can't view any attachment on outlook express 6 like word or .doc attachment and all picture formats like gif, jpeg, etc. Please help me on what to do. I've already done what my friend told me which is to installed my Office XP products but still nothing seems to work fine: "I still cannot view any attachmnet files!!!" Will somebody out there can help me...Please. :( In article <OIKpHlevDHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, jonathan_estabillo@msn.com says... |I can't view any attachment on outlook express 6 like word or .doc |attachment and all picture formats like g...

Office and Acrobat 6
I have Office v.X installed and recently installed Adobe Acrobat 6=20 Professional. Acrobat installs two buttons in Office applications that=20 allow the creation of PDF files from within Office. I made the mistake = of=20 clicking the close box on the row of buttons containing the Acrobat=20 buttons. (There are only the Acrobat buttons in this row.) My question=20 is: How do I get those buttons back? There are no instructions in=20 Acrobat for this. Thanks, Rick Taft <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Office v.X installed and recently installed Adobe Acrobat 6 &...

Archiving #6
Any best practise in archiving exchange email to .pst and backup to server without users intervention. I have this problem with users archiving pst till 6-7GB. I wish i can break it up and backup to server, and users still have a local copy On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:38:47 +0800, "James Lau" <james@viperlink.com.sg> wrote: >Any best practise in archiving exchange email to .pst and backup to server >without users intervention. >I have this problem with users archiving pst till 6-7GB. I wish i can break >it up and backup to server, and users still have a local c...

Can't Customize Outlook Today #6
I can'r customize the outlook today skin. Tried the fix associated with IE Update 813489 but that didn't work. Suggestions would be appreciated. I see the Customise button but it doesn't seem to be working. Thanks ...

Briefpapier / stationary
In outlook i have used different stationaries for the background of my mail. But in WLM it shows the names but when I select one it will not appear on preview and will not be added in the mail. But some are working but they are the standard of Microsoft. Could you and other users help us! Kind regards from a snowy and cold Netherlands ...

outlook express 6 #13
Can't open any attachments? Tools->Options->Security. Next time, post in an Outlook Express group. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Cathy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Can't open any attachments? ...

New stationary
A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen before. What can be done to correct this? "topcat" <topcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0137B540-FDA3-4062-BA83-21C15878A173@microsoft.com... >A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I > create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen > before. What can be done to correct this? No need to ask the same question multiple time...

Stationary
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there's a way to use clipart in Word for stationary in Outlook. Thanks! ...

auto archive #6
questions, does it auto archive overwrite previous files ? it apprear that we lost alot of emails and one thing i notice is auto archive is turned on. No, AutoArchive always appends to the designated .pst file. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "drpepper" <drpepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3292D2F-E289-4DC3-8C86-E5D235FE759B@microsoft.com... > questions, > > does it auto archive overwrite...

Stationary in Windows Live Mail
How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ? How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live Mail ? FDLeyda Windows Live Mail Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message news:eQPZ1zx7KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP0...

no stationary preview
The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I can reinstall it. WLM will be in the Windows Live Essentials folder . . . . "Steve Hoover" <Steve Hoover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CCF297-1AED-4996-BD7C-CCCA6C10FF12@microsoft.com... > The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I > can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I > can > reinstall it. XP Con...

Query about stationary
Hi all I will try and keep this as simple as possible - I actually use Outlook Express (OE from here on) but have a client that wanted me to create stationary for her outgoing email using her logo in her Microsoft Outlook (MO from here on) ... and I have noticed this does not work the same as in OE ... I need to know if it is in fact possible to have a logo just placed on the top left of the email page (like I can do in OE and do all the time) because when setting it up MO automatically tiles the logo and I have since read under Help that if the picture size does not cover the message...

Linking sheets #6
Hi, I've got basic knowledge of Excel. Trying to keep some small business bookwork. I was wondering if it was possible to link the data in a field on sheet1 and a field on sheet 2 for instance. At present I have a seperate file for each area of records. My aim is to have one file with as many sheets a is needed or is possible TIA Alex -- Alex01 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Alex01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26311 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395892 ...

Email Stationary
Is it possible to design your own stationary for Outlook email and where does Outlook store the templates for these? I have version 2002. ...

Background stationary doesn't show when message is received.
I selected a stationery but when the message is sent the receiver only has a white background. What do I need to do so that the message contains the background when it's sent? ...

Stationary problem
I am a happy user of WLM but have a couple of minor problems I should like to cure. Whenever I try and start a new email I get the message "Unable to create this stationary" After this it fires it up and I have to click on "Format" and say "No stationary" to get a blank sheet. I have to run through this procedure each email I want to send an email. Is there a way of making what I want default? Thanks in anticipation. David Alt + T, Options, Compose, take the checkmark out of the box by Mail. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail &q...

Cannot open Outlook Express 6
I received an email that was unsolicited. I tried to delete it but instead it locked Outlook Express, and since then I cannot open it. I ran Virus scans but nothing was found, and Road Runner gave that email a clean bill of health. I believe I need to reinstall just the file that opens OUtlook Express, but if that is correct, how does one get that single file, or do I have to delete the entire program. If that is the only way, will I lose my past email as I cannot open it to save it. Help This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for W...

SUMIF #6
I can use SUMIF with one range but I wish to calculate a sum based on relevant criterea in two ranges. I have tried =SUM(IF((A1:A10=1)*(C1:C10=1),F1:F10,0)) and although the formula result in the formula bar gives me the answer I require (in the live example 114), the cell in which the formula is typed gives a zero value. Any thoughts? Nick Your formula works fine on my test data. Are you sure that the answer is not zero, or that the criteria are correct? Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >I can use SUMIF with one range but I wish to calculate a >sum based on relevan...

Outlook Views #6
Dear All, If I am viewing email in all messages view. I selected one in which I was interested and then changed to conversation view in the hope that the selected email and associated emails would be highlighted. Alas no. Is there a way of doing this or of searching the conversations? I know I can search using find or advanced find but this does not group the results by conversation. Thanks, Danny ...

Rounding #6
I'm trying to round to the nearest nickel. I have looked at the round function but can't seem to get it to work. E.g. If it's .38, the display is .40. If it's 1.32, it's 1.30. Thanks, Bill =MROUND(A1,0.05) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "DollarBill" <nospambillgean@nospamearthlink.net> wrote in message news:ZZWdnfEptrP6_bvfRVn-3A@adelphia.com... > I'm trying to round to the nearest nickel. > > I have looked at the round function but can't seem to get it to work. > > E.g. If it's .38, the display is .40. If it's 1.32...

Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6
I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a long message that says "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have the files open." Anybody have any ideas? Digev <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora > 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a > long message that says "No messag...

clip art on stationary
how do you put clip art on stationary, grouping of different items ...

Printing Stationary
I've created a letterhead that I want to include in certain emails. I made the letterhead graphic into stationary and it works great and sends great. However, it can't be printed. Is there a way to get the stationary to print? Or do I need to have the letterhead as a picture instead of stationary? I was hoping to creat a template in word that could then be sent in Outlook. Thanks, Jen ...

OUTLOOK 2000 #6
WHERE CAN I DOWLOAD OUTLOOK 2000. ...