startup page in 2010

I have gone through all the motions .Unticked outlook today and saved,then
file, options,advanced, outlook start and exit but when I restart it goes
back to outlook today.What am I missing

--

______________________________________
Posted from http://outlook-center.com

Startup form selection based on Group permission Options
Hello Group, I have an application that I would like to select the startup form the user sees based on the permissions of their user group. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

page breaks #3
I want to insert a page break "automatially" while or after creating rows numbered 1 to 500, in order to number 500 prewritten pages. Is this possible? randall martin rmartin@niu.edu I think the answer depends on what you mean. Do you want a page break after each row of the 500 rows? Seems kind of odd... XL can change the print range depending on what cells you've used. If you type something into those cells, then do a print preview, you can see where these natural page breaks occur. Go Huskies! randall martin wrote: > > I want to insert a page break "automa...

outlook at startup?
Is there an option in Outlook 2003 to have it open at startup, or do you just have to put it in the Startup group? Also, can you have it start up minimized? -- John Salerno Put it in your startup folder and edit the shortcut to have it start minimized. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John Salerno asked: | Is there an option in Outlook 2003 to ...

Object Explorer doesn't connect to server specified at startup
Hi Everybody, I'm constantly trying to shrink regular responsibilities into a single- click icon. Want me to check the server's hard drive size? I've got a script that gets hard drive space and sends a text report via SQL mail; all I need to do is click the SQLCMD batch file on my desktop. When starting SQL Server Management Studio (2005), I don't want to specify my server name, login, password, or the database I need; I prefer to run my desktop batch file that contains the following command: SqlWb.exe -E -S myservername -d testdb -nosplash This gets me into...

Can I remove the 'Page X' label when in Page Break Preview
I know it doesn't print but I still find it really annoying. Thanks in advance Dave F. AFAIK, no. MacXL04 has Page Layout mode, which shows exactly how the sheet will print, and allows you to adjust margins, edit headers and footers, etc., directly in the sheet. Perhaps that will appear in a future WinXL version. In article <uRIdh0SkFHA.3256@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>, "Dave F." <df@bh.cv.fg> wrote: > I know it doesn't print but I still find it really annoying. > > Thanks in advance > > Dave F. Dave, I don't think the page numbers ca...

HOW TO OFF PAGE DOWN KEY IN ACCESS
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:15:00 -0800, timal <timal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: It's considered polite to ask a comprehensible question (indicating the context and what you're trying to accomplish) in the big textbox, not just in the subject line. Also, please don't type in ALL CAPS - it is hard to read and looks like you're shouting at us. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Formsauthentication timeout and 2 login pages
Hi, My client wants 2 separate login pages for an ASP.Net app, one for regular users, one for support staff. I am using the standard FormAuthentication component for authentication. Is it possible to redirect a regular user to one login page after a timeout, and also to redirect an admin user to a different page after a timeout? The loginUrl attribute of <forms> in web.config is read-only, and cannot be edited at runtime. In other words, can I do this: Regular User -> Timeout -> Login.aspx Support User ->Timeout -> SupportLogin.aspx Thanks, C. ...

Startup error
Hello freinds, one of our users complained that everytime he launches Excel an error message " cannot use object linking and embedding" pops up. We are currently using office xp with sp2. Please help. Happy Holidays Chow Were they hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few time...

Dedicated hdd for page file, outer disc space used
Windows XP latest SP Hdd dedicated for page file installed, single partition. Page file of fixed size generated on this disc. While reviewing the partition with Windows on-board defragmentation utility, the page file is presented in outer partition sections. It doesn't start from partition beginning. I guess files critical for system performance should be placed at inner section - faster read/write access. Does windows on-board defrag utility really show the facts? Does this file is really placed in outer partition section? If yes, why does windows do that this way? k...

Installing on startup
Everytime I start my computer up I get a windows installer box that tries to install Money 2002. I already have it and I dont know why it keeps doing it. I am running XP. Thanks for your help. >-----Original Message----- >Everytime I start my computer up I get a windows installer >box that tries to install Money 2002. I already have it >and I dont know why it keeps doing it. I am running XP. >Thanks for your help. >. >I have 2004 Standard and have the same problem so if you get the answe please forward to me. Thanks EdC ...

Suppress printing of Subreport on the next page of the same group?
I am trying to print a summary page (subreport) followed by details. When it overflow to the next page, I do not want the summary page to appear again for the same group. How can I suppress printing of this report following a page break? I am pretty new to programming and I guess I need more details. Thanks Put the subreport in its own group section. -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "Kevin T" <KevinT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57CCBC43-E...

Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?
Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different pages than titled. HELP!!!!!! ...

Going to a page depending on a combobox or a number in a cell
Hello everyone, I've a problem and been searhing for so long and still need help. I want to use a Combo Box as a shortcut list that will choose a sheet to go. For example; When I choose "Poems" form the Combo Box list, I want Excel to open the sheet "Poems". Alternativley; If there is a number in cell A1 as "1" than go to (or jump to) "Sheet1", if the number is "2" than go to "Sheet2" , if the number is "3" than go to sheet "Poems" etc. etc. How can I make this? Really need help.. Kindly regards....

only showing Switchboard on startup
I would like only the main switchboard to be visible on start-up but at the moment a "Contacts list" form (inherited from the Contacts template in Access 2007) appears on a second tab (I'm not at ths stage of wanting it full-screen yet - though that will come). I have followed the instructions found on the boards: Office button > Access Options > Current database but there isn't anything that I can see related to startup. In Display Form, I have selected "Switchboard" from the drop down list but can't see any way of unselecting Contacts ...

Outlook XP: how can I force Folder List view on startup?
Hello, Can anyone please tell me how I can force Outlook XP to display the folder list view on startup using a registry key or GPO? The instructions for Outlook 2003 at the WunderBar instructions in the link below don't appear to work: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011182481033.aspx Just completing a migration over the weekend and it'll be confusing for the users if they don't see all their folders straight off on Monday. Thanks, - Alan. You just upgraded your users to a long ago non-supported Office version? WOW! Having said that, what setting are you using r...

Excel 2003 with SP2 locks on startup
I've just loaded Office Professional 2003 (updating from Office XP) and have downloaded the SP2 update pack, but both Excel 2003 and Word 2003 lock up on start-up. It may have something to do with eirther the Virus scanner (Norton's Antivirus 2005 but probably unlikely) or the fact that MS Office Updates won't work as I suspect some of the earlier Windows Installer Patch files may be missing or corrupted from the XP version. I also couldn't uninstall Office XP in the normal manner from Install/Remove programs. Would appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this. (Not...

Postcard Mail Merge
I am trying to merge 50 records onto the postcards I have created (4 to a page/landscape) When I print them, they all merge, but you get four of the exact same address per page. How do I have one address on each postcard instead of 4 of each address. I'm going crazy! I read over past questions and it is not just a glitch in print preview, it actually does print 4. I just did it! Can I change a setting somewhere to fix this? I also tried creating my own four per page design with my own merge boxes, but I can not find a way to add the <<next record>> field you need ...

Can't access CRM home page or reports
When a user trys to access the CRM Home page (http://name_of_crm_server) from IE, the user gets redirected to http://name_of_crm_server/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80049001 and the following error message "User Access Error - The system could not log you on. This could be because: you are not a Microsoft CRM user, your user record has been disabled in the system, you have not been assigned any security roles, or you have not been assigned a license. For more information, contact your system administrator." The same thing happens when I try to run reports from Outlook CR...

outlook today home page
My outlook today page did not show any message. When it open I can see I have some message in message panel or calender but it just one second and then blank, did someone can help me this? Please. ...

Crashing on startup
Hi, Outlook XP with sp2 installed developed a big problem a couple of days ago - it crashes on startup every time. Outlook loads, and before it can start checking for mail, I get the outlook has to close message. I've tried sending the error to check for a fix, but no fix is available. I didn't make any software changes recently, so I don't know what has changed. Cold boots don't help, same behavior. Help! thanks, Jeff ...

Graph spreadsheet pastes in 2 pages in word.can I have it on 1pg
There is a graph in Excel that I want to paste with some text in word. When I try to paste that spreadsheet in Word it comes up in 2 pages, making it look messey. But importing cuts off the 2nd page part and keeps it in one page. How can I have a perfect format! You could start by posting your question in the proper newsgroup. This one is for Publisher. That's not to say that someone here can't/won't help you but basically you dialed a wrong number. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Hortresearch Word Query" <Hortresearch Word Query@discus...

Printing Page Numbers for Multiple Worksheets
I am trying to print an entire workbook and would like the page numbe to be specific to each worksheet set. For example, my workbook contains 7 sheets, each of which has a uniqu header that contains the command for Page X of X Pages. Each shee contains multiple pages. If I print the entire workbook, I can get the printout for each shee to begin with a 1 by manually setting the First Page setting to "1" i Page Setup. No problem there. However, my question is...Can I control the command for "X Pages"? Fo example, when I print the entire workbook, I'd like the first ...

Deleting pages from a spreadsheet
I've created a spreadsheet for to use for stats. For some reason each of my tabs has more than one page. I only have data on the first page. How do I delete the other pages? Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ramona Meeks wrote: > I've created a spreadsheet for to use for stats. For some > reason each of my tabs has more than one page. I only > have data on the first page. How do I delete the other > pages? ...

open multiple workbooks at startup
Ever since i ran a macro that opened several workbooks, my Excel always opens the same workbooks. I have searched and deleted all the files that are being opened. Search shows they are in a sub-folder "Application Data", but this folder is not listed in explorer and the files that are opened are not found with a file search. another thing, the open files in Excel options is cleared to blank. How do I stop opening these files when I open another file? Dear Ron, you can find the folder application data if you switch on the view hidden files option in windows it will be in C:...