Start-up message

I have message from my removed software every time I
start Outlook:

The add-in: C:\Program Files\Psion\PsiWin\pwolplug.dll
could not be installed or loaded ...

Where is this info hidding for Outlook? How it could be
removed?

Thanks!
0
spoollist (1)

Quiet message box with MessageBoxIndirect
I'm trying to make a message box that shows without playing system sound. I've read this could be done with MessageBoxIndirect. I have the following code: MSGBOXPARAMS msg; msg.cbSize = sizeof(msg); msg.hwndOwner = m_hWnd; msg.hInstance = AfxGetInstanceHandle(); //NULL; msg.lpszText = "Hello world"; msg.lpszCaption = "Error"; msg.dwStyle = MB_OK|MB_USERICON; msg.lpszIcon = IDI_ASTERISK; msg.dwContextHelpId = NULL; msg.lpfnMsgBoxCallback = NULL; msg.dwLanguageId = LANG_NEUTRAL; //MessageBoxIndirect returns 0 int ret = MessageBoxIndirect(&msg); //GetLastError r...

Outlook only downloads headers in email, not full message
New computer, first time with Outlook 07. Email messages only download as headers initially. The rest of the message, i.e. the body of the message and any attachments, don't download unless I hit "Send/Receive" again. How do I make it so that I don't have to hit Send/Receive in order to get the whole message. I've already gone into Tools > Send/Receive > Send-Receive Settings and made adjustments there as per Outlook Help, but that didn't fix the problem. Outlook\Tools\Options\Mail Setup\Send/Receive\Edit\Folder Options and set it up there making sur...

Starting up on start-up help!

I am not able to send outgoing messages
I am recieving this message when i try to send an email: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'senders email'. Subject 'Re: Next week?', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smt...

urgent (high importance) messages
Is there a way to remote the high importance flag from messages? We have a multitude of users that send all their mail high importance even though the subject is not. Thanks ...

Need advice to start off a project
Hello! I have never really used Excel much but I have had an idea which could make some of the work I do a lot easier. I know Excel is powerful but I don't know the best way to approach it so can anyone out there help me? I make visits to places and record what kind of visit it was on a spreadsheet with the values in each cell being the date. At the bottom there is a summary box which shows, on each date, how many visits I made of each type. At the moment this is done manually but I am sure it can be done automatically only how? On a different sheet I would then like to have a summary of...

How do I move/copy Outlook Express messages from a Win98 PC to an xp for Home PC
Just bouht a new PC with Windows xp for Home. I was able to export to a Zip Cartridge all the Address Book, but when I cannot find a way to export the messages (including all the folders). Could someone tell me a way, or tell me it cannot be done. ...

Corrupted messages within Exchange mailbox
Hi there, We are running Exchange 2000. We have a users' mailbox that is showing up with 2 emails in the inbox that seem to be corrupted. Basically, only the headers show up and the messages can't be moved, opened, or deleted. I would like to perform some kind of clean up on the mailbox, but I'm not sure how to go about that as I'm reasonably new to Exchange. Has anyone got some ideas? Thanks a million! Max What kind of clean up and you talking about? You have a couple of options: ESEUTIL and ISINTEG These are two command line utilities that will require you to take ...

Cannot start Outlook 2002
My computer is usualy connected to an MS Exchange server at work. However I'd like to use Outlook at home with another e-mail account. When I try to start Outlook I get an error message : Cannot connect to exchange server. So I click work offline. Then, get another error message: Cannot start Outlook. Could not open information store. The the program quits. Anyone know a work around? Thanks. Create a new profile for your home account. Then set Outlook to prompt for profile. Select your home profile and Outlook will not try to connect to Exchange. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

You cannot copy or move messages to public folders
I have a few users who get the following error when trying to move messages from their inbox into a public folder - "Can't move the items. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator" I have found the following on microsofts website and have made those changes but it has not solved the issue http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330752 has anyone seen this before? I have also downloaded outspy and run this on messages that have failed and on messages that are ok. However im not really su...

Exchange Services Do not Start After a Restart #2
I have a SBS 2003 Running and for some reason some of my Exchange Service do not start after a restart. System Attendand tries to start shuts down unexpectedly. I can go to services right after logging in and start the services and they start with no problem. Right before the error that service did not start, I get this warning: "A service process other than the one launched by the Service Control Manager connected when starting the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service. The Service Control Manager launched process 2448 and process 3688 connected instead. Note that if this se...

#ERROR message for custom field function
I hope someone can help me understand this bizarre problem with a project plan that I've been using and evolving for the past 1 1/2 years to track a number of projects on a very high level (Project Portfolio Reporting): All of a sudden my custom field functions no longer work - even a simple Today = Now() function. It results in "#ERROR" being displayed. I checked to make sure that I did not remove any necessary custom fields, tables, etc. that are used by other calculations. (All looks good) I confirmed that I have the auto-calculate value set under Tools ->...

Macro or Lookup? Not sure where to start.
I have created two worksheets: 1) Auction Items Item# Table# Location# ItemDescription WinBid are the headers of the data. 2) Bidders Bidder# FirstName LastName I would like to be able to create a macro or something that will allow me to enter the item#, bidder# and winning bid price and have a sheet filled with. ie. Item# 2 (Handcrafted Table) Bidder# 12 (John Doe) Winning Bid $250 Can excel pull from two sheets and created another sheet with all the final details? I am a little new to excel (version 2000) it is the only tool/application available to us at this time. If anyone can poi...

Customized system message in Exchange 2000
Hi. Knows somebody how I can customize the message that system's administrator send when a user exceeds the limit size of her mailbox? Thanks. There is a way, but it's cumbersome: Download ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/rltools.exe and use RLQUIKED to edit MDBSZ.DLL. You may need to repeat it after applying a service pack. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Rafa Quintero" <rafa.quinteroarrobahotmail.com> wrote in message news:OyMsBzFRGHA.196@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi. > > Knows so...

Message Box 01-12-10
I have a form but need it to have a pop up box with certain conditions. Example: The message box will only pop up if reason code =1, platform= QL and Carrier=QLLAZBOY I would like the message box to pop if all of the above are true and say Please check elegibility on another platform. Is this possible if so please send me in the correct direction. thanks Hi LG, This should certainly be possible. The part I'm not entirely clear about is this statement: "Please check elegibility on another platform". Do you want to disallow the combination of reason code =1, platf...

link a mail message to calendar or to do
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Hi, <br><br>I like that todos created from mail are linked back to the original mail message when I deal with them in the Entourage calendar. But when that todo is ticked as done, It seems that that link is lost. Is there a way to preserve this? Even though the task may be completed I often want to refer to it and it is a neat way to find an email containing some info. (I have been doing this between Apple Mail and iCal.) So I want to be able to quickly search Entourage for a comp...

remove attachements from received messages
Is there an easy way to have attachments removed from received messages? I would like to be able to remove some attachments but save the messages. -- Thanks, Bob As a follow-up, is there any way to delete attachments from a whole list of messages at the same time (i.e. in one stroke)? "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:ObMICM0xHHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there an easy way to have attachments removed from received messages? > I would like to be able to remove some attachments but save the messages. > -- > Thanks, > Bob > ...

Message stuck at outbox when u reply
message doesn't go out when u reply to any message on all XP computers. It works ok in win2000 pc and win98. Normally sent message goes without any problem. This problem started few days back. ...

glad to see a real message...
All that scrambled egg below had me going for a bit. Was the group attacked or what? S What scrambled egg stuff? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hutuum$sfc$1@news.eternal-september.org... > All that scrambled egg below had me going for a bit. > Was the group attacked or what? > > S > There are only 6 people left using the MS NNTP servers. "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hut...

Outlook starting problem
"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A dialog box is open. Close it and try again." ...

SDI app: Sending messages to the view
Hi, I have a SDI application with multiple views that are all active, but only one is visable at a time (the others are hidden). There is a thread called that is created and started in the mainframe initialupdate. When the thread has processed a chunk of data, it needs to send a message to all views (so each view can get the data and act on it - not just the active view!) If i send a message to MainFrame using AfxGetApp() ->GetMainWnd() ->PostMessage(..) will all the views get the message? If not, how can i subscribe each view to the message? TIA. >If i send a message to M...

Running CHKDSK at start up
Is there a way to run chkdsk f/r on all five drives on one PC at start up? PC runs Windows XP Pro SP3. This way all drives would be checked and errors fixed, if necessary, in one go, at start up on this machine. We intend to do this on this heavily used PC from time to time - we do not need the desired chkdsk functionality to kick in at every boot! Regards and TIA. Avatar -------- "Avatar" <Avatar@re.birth> wrote in message news:hrb4n2$53i$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Is there a way to run chkdsk f/r on all five drives on one PC at start up? ...

send soap message
i have a requirement to send a soap message to a web service. i'm familiar with the soap toolkit using vb. i need to generate a xml document which i think i can do, but i don't know how to send it to this service. i've accessed other web services in .net and usually there are functions i can reference which do the processing and then return some result. however, i've been told that no functions are available and wsdl is not used (i'm not very familiar with this) I'm suppose to just send this xml document (which has soap envelope, header and body info) to thi...

Can't Start Any Program
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It has been two weeks since I can open an Office Program. Please HEEELP! This is my word error report: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-09-09 19:04:02 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.2.0.090605 Crashed Module Name: CoreFoundation Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x00075354 Blame Module Name: CoreFoundation Blame Module Version: unk...

When I try to save a workbook, I get the message "document has no.
has no what???? Post your question in the body not the subject. >-----Original Message----- > >. > ...