Standard reply

Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in
outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with...
option that allows you to reply to an email with a
standard response. For example choosing to reply and
adding the following text to the top of the email:
  Thank you for applying for the position but it is has
already been filled.

Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates
for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for
a reply.
0
deans (1)

You can use Wizard Rules for that.
Post more info like version of Outlook and whether or not you're on an
Exchange server

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"Dean" <deans@ecotech.com.au> wrote in message
> Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in
> outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with...
> option that allows you to reply to an email with a
> standard response. For example choosing to reply and
> adding the following text to the top of the email:
>   Thank you for applying for the position but it is has
> already been filled.
>
> Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates
> for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for
> a reply.

0
Roady

reply to mail list only.
One feature, I'd love to see is a way to reply to mail lists only. The only way I can see to do this is to reply to all and delete all but the mail list address. Is there a slicker way to do this? ...

Manufacturing Standard Cost
Hello, We are running GP 8.0 SP 2 with Manufacturing. We have a standard cost revalution journal entry is there a way to find which standard cost changes make up this journal entry? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Thanks, Brian ...

No reply's in OWA
Hi First the systems Server side: Windows 2000 SP/4 Exchange2000 SP/3, 2Meg link to the internet going through a GB 1000 firewall. Client side: This user is at home, connects to our office email over ISDN and OWA at 64Kps, they are running Windows 2000 SP/4, IE6 all the updates are on the PC, it all works OK, except for this problem!! To the problem The user logs in to the email using OWA. and brings up there email, you can click on any email and read it with no problem. If you reply to any email you will not see any reply, to that mail you sent in the inbox. OWA says you have new mail but w...

HIPAA Standards
Hello, Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic transactions ? Take care, Dave Hi, MS CRM dont provide HIPAA built in functionality. Biztalk may provide it and MS CRM can be integrated with Biztalk. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Dave Banerjee" wrote: > Hello, > > Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic > transactions ? > > Take care, > Dave > No, CRM does not provide any...

Auto reply #10
I would like to open auto reply for one special address/account for recruiting issues, but I don’t want to open to all, du to the spam factors. How can I do this, is it possible? I know how to open for all mails, so this isn’t the answer I want…. Exchange 2000/2003 1. Open Exchange System Manager 2. Expand your site-> Global Settings-> Internet Message Format 3. In the right pane right click Default and choose Properties-> tab Advanced 4. Here you can enable or disable the automatic replying/forwarding easiest way i would suggest is to use a email address enabled public fold...

"reply" not in outbox , but tries to send from wrong account
I accidentally let a "reply receptpt requested" email go out from an account I cannot use to send. It is not in the outbox, but keeps trying to send. How can I get rid of it? I have installed outspy, but do not know how to use it. I am not very technical, explicit instructions appreciated. Change the outgoing server for the account to point to an outgoing server you *can* send on, and the message should be sent. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "danniele" <anonymous@d...

Creating typed dataset from an industry standard schema
Has anyone run into problems creating typed datasets from complex schemas? I am attempting to create a Typed Dataset in Visual Studio .Net from a .xsd schema file for a industry standard web service. I have run the schema through XML Spy and validated it with no errors, but when attempting to generate a dataset, I keeping getting a 'undefined data type' error. The schema is quite large so I don't know if that is causing the problem or if it is just something odd about .Net's parser. Here is the section of the schema causing the problem. There are only two spots where the...

standard deviation
I am making a simple bar graph with two data sets that I want to compare. I want to have the error bars represent the SD rather than % or something else. All I can get it to do is put the same bars on both data sets, which is not correct. I have calculate the SD and know that it is not the same for both sets. Any help would be appreciated. Clem In both XL 2003 and XL 2007 it is possible to use a column of data fro your error bars (actually two columns: one for positive, another for negative) Have a look again in the dialog. If needed come back but tell us what version of E...

standards in visio
hi is there any standard for designing network in visio? thanks visio doesn't design networks it assists people in documenting them. no, there are no standards. al "kyan" <gheysar_k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHRQFIZPFHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi > is there any standard for designing network in visio? > thanks > ...

Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?
Hi, everyone; I live in Canada....... I wanting to get the Microsoft Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition... Because I do a little Stock Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker... However, in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition".. Can't find any Deluxe or Premium up here.... The only way is I have to buy it through Ebay from someone down in the United States... What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S. one anyway? ...

AT modem commands' replies
Hello NG, I have opened a serial modem port with CreateFile and can send AT commands to the modem with WriteFile. Sending is ok, because I can send an SMS to my mobile. But I'm not able to read the replies of the AT commands. When I send "ATI" to the modem, the ReadFile does not read the answer. Generally speaking, I want to do the same as hyper-terminal in Windows. It replies each AT command with at least "OK". But how can I get the reply? Is there perhaps source code for hyper terminal for example? Thanks for help Guido This article might be interesting to you: ...

Standard reply
Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with... option that allows you to reply to an email with a standard response. For example choosing to reply and adding the following text to the top of the email: Thank you for applying for the position but it is has already been filled. Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for a reply. You can use Wizard Rules for that. Post more info like version of Outlook and whether or not you're on an Exc...

Standard C++ Library
is it true that Standard C++ Library is pretty much include functions similar to the following java packages??? java.io java.lang java.util http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ct1as7hw(VS.80).aspx It seem to me the Standard C++ Library have headers to mainipulate string / characters, doing I/O, and data structure like Stack, Queue, HashMap, Vector, time, bitwise operation, exception, iterator on a collection ... etc which pretty similar to above "very core" java package So there are 3 types of library / header in C++? CRT (C runtime library) Standard C++ Library Platform S...

Migrating off of SBS 2000 to Windows 2008 standard /Exchange 2010
We have outgrown the SBS environment and are moving to an environment with Windows 2008 std server running exchange 2010. What is the best/easiest way to get 2000SBS out of the way? As I understand it, I would bring in the 2008 server and configure as a member DC then seize the FSMO roles and then shut down the SBS 2000 server. Is that about it (excluding what I will have to do to migrate my exchange data - which I am assuming I will have to do BEFORE I seize the FSMO roles... What other gotcha'ya's might I expect?? Thanks, Brad ...

Converting from 2002 standard
Hi, I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the 2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it due difference version. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA In microsoft.public.money, Sebastian wrote: > > >I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the >2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it >due difference version. Money cannot open a version localized for another country. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197668 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;178830 Get a later ve...

Why doesn't the owner's task list update when I reply to a status.
outlook 2003 in tasks I would expect that a response to a task status update would automatically update the task list of the person I am reesponding to, in this case the owner of the task. When I assign a task the respopnse to me updates my task list automatically but not in the other direction. Edward ...

Moving from Standard/Eval. to Standard edition
Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, do I adjust the license logging service? Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. Is this right? run SETUP /ALL to allow for the reinstall of all components, and that's it? >-----Original Message----- >Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official >media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, >do I adjust the license logging service? > >Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. >. > I'll answer my own question t...

newbie needs clarification about Standard C++ libray
Hi, In standard C++ library, there are string and iostream classes. They are by no means related to MFC CString, and iostream classes. Right? Or are MFC's CString and iostream classses Microsoft's way to implement standard C++ library? TIA Danny Ni wrote: > Hi, > > In standard C++ library, there are string and iostream classes. They are by > no means related to MFC CString, and iostream classes. Right? Or are MFC's > CString and iostream classses Microsoft's way to implement standard C++ > library? Well, they are both C++ - that's a "rela...

Standard andFormatiing toolbar
What would prevent me from deselecting the option to show the standard and formatting toolbars on one line. I right click a toolbar/customize/options and try to deselect the option, but it won't let me. TIA Greg ...

When replying to Hotmail based HTTP
I get a message everytime I try to reply from within the message. It says the the email is no longer on server. When I go back to the general list of emails in INBOX and ckick reply, it has no problem sending it. How can this be fixed? ...

Replies are losing the Regarding
When staff send emails back and forth using the "Outlook client for CRM" regarding a client, the Regarding sporatically drops during the replies. Sometimes it's the first reply, sometimes the second or third. The staff are not doing anything strange, just simply replying and typing their message. What can be causing the regarding to drop by just pressing the reply button in outlook? Also, when email comes into a users inbox, it is being tracked in CRM. The email address is associated to a contact in the CRM Contacts, but when I view the email in CRM, it tells me "...

Different reply formats for HTML and plain-text
Hi there, I'm using Outlook 2003 and connecting to an Exchange 2003 server. I would like to use different reply-to (and forward) formats for messages in plain-text vs. html format. In particular, when replying to html messages I'd like to include the message below, unindented (this is the default option). However, when replying to plain-text messages, I'd like to prefix each line with a ">". I seem to only be able to select one or the other as a global setting. Also, changing the format of the reply with the "format" menu doesn't use this setting. Mor...

server 2003 standard
help please. i bought window server 2003 standard from a reputable company online, the package came in with 3cds, the first two are window server 2 cds and the 3rd says oem. how can i install this. i put the first cd for wind server 2003 wchis disk 1 but my computer did not read it. If the company is reputable then you should be able to contact them and they'll help you resolve the media issue. -Cliff "stap" <stap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:613754C3-F86E-4ED4-900D-89DD338567DE@microsoft.com... > help please. i bought window ...

Standards
I have been using the "lightening bolt" in my diagrams to show communications links. I have been using it for both plain analog connections (POTS lines, between premise and Central Office) as well as digital connections (connections from POPs to "clouds"). I have been told that this is not the correct use for the lightening bolt. Is there a standards document of what is to be used where how and when? And did the person(s) who told you it was not the "standard" happen to reference where they found this out? al "Delta" <Delta@discussions.micr...

Close original message on replies and forwards
I am using Outlook 2003 in an Enterprise environment. I am trying to get the Close Original message on replies and forwards. When setting this either via Group Policy or locally on the machine the setting does not appear to work, and the original message remains open. Has anyone seen this and found a work around? TIA Murph -- robert.murphy17 http://forums.slipstick.com ...