spell checker not working

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3E359.73EEA500

I'm currently running Outlook 2002 with Win XP.  I just received a new =
message stating "error occurred while checking spelling"  I tried to run =
detect and repair but with no luck.  It was working previously.  Any =
suggestions.
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3E359.73EEA500

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm currently running Outlook 2002 with =
Win=20
XP.&nbsp; I just received a new message stating "error occurred while =
checking=20
spelling"&nbsp; I tried to run detect and repair but with no luck.&nbsp; =
It was=20
working previously.&nbsp; Any suggestions.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3E359.73EEA500--

0
ssemel (9)

Customize Outlook Today is not working
Outlook 2000 SR-1 When click on the "Customize Outlook Today..." is does nothing. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, See if this helps http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005e01c3d46b$44268470$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2000 SR-1 > > When click on the "Customize Outlook Today..." is does > nothing. Any help is appreciated. > > Thank you, "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<005e01c3d46b$442...

How do I make a MS Office Keyboard work in Win7?
I have a Microsoft Office Keyboard, and really like it. There is no equivalent available as far as I know, and it works fine with Windows XP and Office 2007. Anyone know how to activate the hot keys so it will work in Windows 7? Checked lately for Updated driver for your Keyboard -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Jims" <Jims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B24DCBD8-1782-47E8-8EF4-22D1BAEE6361@microsoft.com... >I have a Microsoft Office Ke...

Help: SBS 2003 Exchange Send As permissions not working (and disappearing!)
Hello, I'm having a problem granting Send As rights to users. There's a particular company office manager who needs Send As access to several accounts. Unfortunately it's only worked for one of the accounts (an incoming "Jobs" box which is not logged into by anyone else). The other two accounts, no matter how many times I've tried, wont grant her permission to Send As. In fact I add her to the permissions list via Active Directory and a little later she's even disappeared from the list. I've messed with the 'This object' setting, and everything ...

Spell check anomaly
When I REPLY to a message, WLM always checks the spelling on the original message even though I have selected the option to ignore the original text in a reply. What gives? Is that a bug in WLM? Tom If you save a message to Drafts or an EML file or open while in the Outbox, that will happen since it lost track of what was original and what was new. Or is this happening when you just start a new reply? If so are you interspersing your reply with the original message? Or using stationery? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Tom Brown" <Bu...

Why does rpc over https not work?
Hi all, When I configure the rpc over https on the exchange 2003 servers, I still can not make a connection as it pops me for the password. After I entered my domain password, it can not be accepted. We have FE and BE servers and exchange 2003 SP2. I configure s tje FE server to use basic authentication and integrated authentication on the backend serves. I can not figure out why it does not work. Can anyone help me with these? Hi, Try to access https://common-name/rpc. It should prompt you for user name and password. If it is giving the certificate warning, install the certific...

Money 2004 Deluxe does not work with windos vista business (32-bit)
I have money 2004 Deluxe (standalone version) and bookkeeping all my financial stuff there for a four years. I just upgrade to wondows vista business 2004(32-bit) and install the money 2004 deluxe. The installation is smooth. But it report some problems and vista close it once I click the icon. Is there any workaround or have I upgrade to a new version. The function in 2004 is pretty much enough for me and I feel that I do not need any new function in newer version. :( BTW: I also try to set it into the compatible mode as winXP and it does not work either. On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "G...

Spell Check preferences?
Hi all, I have a user that is having problems with spell checking in Office 2004. When I set office up I did a full install with proofing tools, etc. The user is running OS 10.4.1. Here is the problem: spell checking never works unless he manually sets it up (he has to got through the tools->language & uncheck "do not check spelling or grammar..") routine for every single document he creates. My question is: Is there a way to set this to default for all documents? Thanks, burn01 jacobbehrnes@gmail.com I'm guessing you're talking about Word here. In Word, go to F...

spelling script
Hi Guys, I'm trying to write a small spelling script that will do the following: Read a word from a text file: show it to the user then needs to type it without any spelling mistake if OK, he gets the next word in the text file if not than he needs to type the word again until he gets it right. Can any one help me with this ? Cheers, Simon "Type each word as it appears then hit enter. Type quit to exit." foreach ($word in (get-content words.txt)) { $correct = $false do { $answer = Read-Host $word if ($answer -ceq $word) {$correct = $true} if ($answer -eq &...

2003 Macro not working in 2007
Can someone please help. I have macro for IE automation in 2003 but I do not know VBA. Here is the code that works in 2003 but will not run in 2007. Does anyone know what the new code would be for Excel 2007. This is the VBA code Dim objIE As Object Set objIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") With objIE .Navigate "http://mywebsite.com" Do While .Busy: DoEvents: Loop Do While .ReadyState <> 4: DoEvents: Loop .Visible = True This is where Excel 2007 gets stuck. Do While .ReadyState <> 4: DoEvents: Loop Then it ge...

Work book formulas
I have two Excel work books. Work book A will be updated on a weekly basis and show hours worked. I want work book B to show the total from work book A. I would also like work book B to update from work book A everytime it is opened. Any ideas? Hi Jessica, You should open both workbooks and in workbook B select the cell which will show the total from workbook A. Then type = in the cell and go to workbook A and select the values to be summed. Go back to workbook B and correct the formula (e.g. =SUM ([Book1]Sheet1!$B$2:$C$13)). Then go to Edit-> Links ... and change the settings if...

Excel not working with os10.2.8
There are 8 mac computers in an office environment, they were all running macos10.2.6. The macs share Word and Excel files over the network. One of the machines was upgraded (not planned) to macos10.2.8. Ever since the upgrade, last Friday (3 Oct) the machine with the 10.2.8 os will not allow the sharing of its Excel files - and indicates the error ' no permission to write to this file' or something similar. The Word files are ok still and can be shared between all, the machines still on 10.2.6 are fine sharing all their Excel files. First thought was that 10.2.8 would be the ...

Everything works...but can't get it to Loop
I have been able to get everything to do what I need it to do, but when I added the Do...Until Loop it gets hung up. Here is what I have so far: # Dim aRange As Range # Set aRange = ActiveCell # # # 'Do Until ActiveCell.Value = "" # ActiveCell.Select # Selection.Cut # aRange.Offset([3], [-1]).Select 'When I add the Do Loop it gets stuck here! # ActiveSheet.Paste # ActiveCell.Copy # # aRange.Offset([0], [1]).Select # Selection.End(xlDown).Offset([0], [-1]).Select # ActiveSheet.Paste # Application.CutCop...

Windows update site not working
On one computer I get the error: The instruction at "0x06e80068" referenced memory at "0x06380068". The memory could not be "written". On the other computer I get the error: 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. I have checked the troubleshooting for Windows update and didn't find any reference to these problems. Has anyone experienced these problems before and have solutions? -- Nancy Network Analyst II "Nancy" wrote: > On one computer I get the error: > The instruction at "0x06e80068" referenced memory at ...

spell check #9
The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it up , if that is what needs to be done. Teri wrote: > The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing > happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it > up , if that is what needs to be done. And what version of Outlook are you running? ...

spell checker is not finding spelling errors, any suggestions?
Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in order to test the spell checker, and it is not finding these mis-spelled words. I am thinking that spell checker is not being pointed to the right dictionary, or any dictionary, but I can't seem to troubleshoot this on my own. Any suggestions? Spellbound wrote: > Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has > completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in > order to test the spell checker, and it is not...

predictive spelling
Does anyone know of a predictive spelling add- in for Excel 2000 or later? Other than the built in one, that is. I'd like something which refers to a separate worksheet that I can specify. TIA Greg Little ...

MOD Function: MOD(7.0,1) = 1 Why? and how to work around it.
I'm using Excel 2003 spreadsheet, but I've tried this in Excel 2010 & OpenOffice.org. A similiar error occurs. You can see that I've also used the Microsoft suggested workaround but to no avail. Does anyone have an answer or possible suggestion. A B C Base Increment 5.0 0.10 Qty MOD(Qty,1) number-(INT(number/divisor)*divisor) Equiv. = Qty-(INT(Qty/1)*1) $A$2 5.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A5,$B$2) 5.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A13,$B$2) 5.9 0.9 0.9 SUM($A14,$B$2) 6.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A15,$B$2) 6.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A23,$B$2) 6.9 0.9 0.9...

AfxMessageBox() not working...
Hi, Check out the code::: int nResponse = dlg.DoModal(); switch(nResponse) { case IDOK: { // TODO: Place code here to handle when the dialog is // dismissed with OK AfxMessageBox("Exiting Application"); break; } case IDCANCEL: { // TODO: Place code here to handle when the dialog is // dismissed with Cancel AfxMessageBox("Exiting Application : Execution Cancelled"); break; } }// End Switch Now here when the dialog ends, I dont see any message boxes popping up...whats the issue... Kindly suggest Thanks, a.a.cpp On 11 May 2005 20:48:...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

Spelling in Outlook
I run XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0 and its Outlook Express. I also run MS Office 97 Patch 2b with English and Brazilian dictionaries. Winword works fine with both dics. After write a message in OE and when trying to get it spelled, get foll box : "An error occured while the spelling was been checked". Does this happen with someone before ? Can anyone help me in find the solution for this problem ? Appreciate assistance ...

Please Help! Spanish has hijacked my Word 2007 spell checker!
I have saved (repeatedly in existing and new blank documents) all my settings to English, US. However, my spell checker is marking everything in red. When I look at it, the spell check suggests spanish spelling of the words. The spell checker says Spanish, US. I go back, all setting say English. Default language is set to English. I don't know what else to try. Make sure to turn off the "Detect language automatically" option in Review tab | Set Language. Note that once the language has changed in a document, you may have to select the whole document and manu...

Multiple e-mails on 2 computers(corrected spelling)
My wife's windows ME/Outlook 2000 pc suddenly began getting 2 of each e-mail several months ago. She has Norton AV on the computer but it had been working fine with the computer. She didn't renew the subscription for updates this go around since she was getting a new Dell. I can't say the multiple e-mails started when the Norton subscription expired because I don't know the exact dates. But I guess it could be a possible cause? When I connected her new Dell XP home Outlook 2002 computer through the DlinkDI604 router we use in the house so they could both download the same ...

Mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP in CListCtrl
I am using my own List-Controls which are using CListCtrl as base. In this Controls the mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP. Is there any parameter which should be set? Best regards rolf brockmann On Tue, 23 May 2006 02:51:01 -0700, rolfb <rolfb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using my own List-Controls which are using CListCtrl as base. >In this Controls the mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP. >Is there any parameter which should be set? It ought to just work. If you are using Intellipoint, note that later versions of Intellipoint requir...

No spelling
In Outlook express V. 6 - I have no spelling tools. No Tolls-Options-Spelling Tab and can not do manual spelling for out-going mails ...

customize outlook today not working
I have updated my windows and office software with all of the latest updates and now my customize outlook today button does not work. When I click on the customize outlook today button it pushes in but never goes anywhere. Is there an update to take care of this or am I missing something? Had the same problem - check out this link - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;820575 >-----Original Message----- >I have updated my windows and office software with all of >the latest updates and now my customize outlook today >button does not work. When I click o...