spell check stopped working in emails

using outlook 2007 and all of a sudden spell checker does not identify
misspelled words, however is show a nmessage box "spell check complete"
0
Chuck4017 (74)

Inbox Emails Disappear when Reply
Home User with Outlook 2003 .. When I reply to a message in my inbox, it appears in my sent items folder but the original message disappears from the inbox. Any insights appreciated PowerUser Do you have a view set to hide read items? (See View > Arrange By...) "PowerUser" <nlm@powerusers.com> wrote in message news:12e2hh6fgmfabb3@corp.supernews.com... > Home User with Outlook 2003 .. When I reply to a message in my inbox, it > appears in my sent items folder but the original message disappears from > the inbox. Any insights appreciated > > Pow...

"Rule Could not be Created, check your folder permissions"
Outlook 2002, WinXP Pro.. tried adding work's exchange server but couldn't access it through the internet. Removed the Exchange account from Tools->Email Accounts, and now cannot create message rules with the "Organize" button on the toolbar. Any way to restore the permissions? Try running Detect and Repair. Also, ask your Exchange admin for the protocol to access your Exchange server mail. He will probably have to set you up with a VPN connector and give you some instructions. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discuss...

At least one recipient is marked as "Do not allow" email
This message pops up when sending an email to someone in the office who is a CRM user. I presume their is a flag in the system that needs changing but I cannot find it. I have full access to the CRM options. Steve, Search for the user's email address under contacts and accounts. My bet is that you will find them there (with the do not email option) It is advisable not to have users email addresses in anywhere other than users. We generally recommend creation of second email addresses for all users for use in contacts if that is required. Derek Steve wrote: > This message pops up ...

Money 2004 Deluxe does not work with windos vista business (32-bit)
I have money 2004 Deluxe (standalone version) and bookkeeping all my financial stuff there for a four years. I just upgrade to wondows vista business 2004(32-bit) and install the money 2004 deluxe. The installation is smooth. But it report some problems and vista close it once I click the icon. Is there any workaround or have I upgrade to a new version. The function in 2004 is pretty much enough for me and I feel that I do not need any new function in newer version. :( BTW: I also try to set it into the compatible mode as winXP and it does not work either. On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "G...

Make Outlook Default Email Client
When I try to use "Adobe Photo Delux" and try to open the file menu it says to open Outlook and set it as my default email client. How can I do that? Thanks. WEK Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Programs tab. Dropdown to set default mail client is near the top. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Kim" <wekubasek@attbi.com> wrote in message news:1266d01c3c057$33e80fc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to use "Adobe Photo Delux" and try to open the ...

Receiving html imbedded email
I cannot receive email I am sent from certain sources. For example, if someone sends me a newpaper article from an online paper, I don't get it, although it is viewable through my webmail account. Another example would be someone who sends me an email with an eBay listing in it - - I don't get the email at all. Anyone that could help? Thanks! ...

Win2000 Server Email Storage .mbx files
I have inherited a system running; Win2K server (Sp4) Microsoft Exchange 2000 (Sp4) & ISA Server 2000 (Sp2). We currently have our mail delivered in pop3 format & have a third party application (exchange pop3) running which then transfers messages to Exchange after converting. This machine is set up as a Primary Domain Controller. There are a total of 15 client machines all connecting to this m/c all of which have user accounts set up & mailboxes allocated. My problem is at present a number of these client machines are running Outlook 2002 (Sp3) & their mail is stored locally o...

Spell Check preferences?
Hi all, I have a user that is having problems with spell checking in Office 2004. When I set office up I did a full install with proofing tools, etc. The user is running OS 10.4.1. Here is the problem: spell checking never works unless he manually sets it up (he has to got through the tools->language & uncheck "do not check spelling or grammar..") routine for every single document he creates. My question is: Is there a way to set this to default for all documents? Thanks, burn01 jacobbehrnes@gmail.com I'm guessing you're talking about Word here. In Word, go to F...

spelling script
Hi Guys, I'm trying to write a small spelling script that will do the following: Read a word from a text file: show it to the user then needs to type it without any spelling mistake if OK, he gets the next word in the text file if not than he needs to type the word again until he gets it right. Can any one help me with this ? Cheers, Simon "Type each word as it appears then hit enter. Type quit to exit." foreach ($word in (get-content words.txt)) { $correct = $false do { $answer = Read-Host $word if ($answer -ceq $word) {$correct = $true} if ($answer -eq &...

Why does rpc over https not work?
Hi all, When I configure the rpc over https on the exchange 2003 servers, I still can not make a connection as it pops me for the password. After I entered my domain password, it can not be accepted. We have FE and BE servers and exchange 2003 SP2. I configure s tje FE server to use basic authentication and integrated authentication on the backend serves. I can not figure out why it does not work. Can anyone help me with these? Hi, Try to access https://common-name/rpc. It should prompt you for user name and password. If it is giving the certificate warning, install the certific...

Spell check anomaly
When I REPLY to a message, WLM always checks the spelling on the original message even though I have selected the option to ignore the original text in a reply. What gives? Is that a bug in WLM? Tom If you save a message to Drafts or an EML file or open while in the Outbox, that will happen since it lost track of what was original and what was new. Or is this happening when you just start a new reply? If so are you interspersing your reply with the original message? Or using stationery? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Tom Brown" <Bu...

O2003: exchange and imap emails arriving in same folder
We have a mixed exchange/imap environment. On a couple of the computers any email sent arriving in the exchange account end up in the imap inbox. On others this doesn't happen. I've checked the config, it seems correct. Any ideas? castufari@gmail.com <castufari@gmail.com> wrote: > We have a mixed exchange/imap environment. On a couple of the > computers any email sent arriving in the exchange account end up in > the imap inbox. On others this doesn't happen. I've checked the > config, it seems correct. Any ideas? This simply cannot happen unless 1) you'...

Help: SBS 2003 Exchange Send As permissions not working (and disappearing!)
Hello, I'm having a problem granting Send As rights to users. There's a particular company office manager who needs Send As access to several accounts. Unfortunately it's only worked for one of the accounts (an incoming "Jobs" box which is not logged into by anyone else). The other two accounts, no matter how many times I've tried, wont grant her permission to Send As. In fact I add her to the permissions list via Active Directory and a little later she's even disappeared from the list. I've messed with the 'This object' setting, and everything ...

Set up email accout in Outlook 2003
I'm using cox high-speed internet and want to use Outlook 2003 to view my email. How do I do this? do you have outlook configured to receive email from cox high speed or have alread done this? "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D86EB69-B86B-4A1A-808E-79AE12FA833F@microsoft.com... > I'm using cox high-speed internet and want to use Outlook 2003 to view my > email. How do I do this? Follow the instructions your ISP provides. This is not an Outlook question. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Karen" <Karen@discussi...

spell check #9
The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it up , if that is what needs to be done. Teri wrote: > The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing > happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it > up , if that is what needs to be done. And what version of Outlook are you running? ...

wanting to add boxes that can be checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am wanting to add boxes that can be checked or unchecked. <br> Any suggestions? Thank you It's a Field named "Checkbox". Try Insert>HTML Object>Checkbox... Or: View>Toolbars>Forms and use the Forms checkbox. The HTML one looks nicer :-) Cheers On 29/05/10 1:54 AM, in article 59bb91c1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "The_Bean@officeformac.com" <The_Bean@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) P...

spell checker is not finding spelling errors, any suggestions?
Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in order to test the spell checker, and it is not finding these mis-spelled words. I am thinking that spell checker is not being pointed to the right dictionary, or any dictionary, but I can't seem to troubleshoot this on my own. Any suggestions? Spellbound wrote: > Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has > completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in > order to test the spell checker, and it is not...

predictive spelling
Does anyone know of a predictive spelling add- in for Excel 2000 or later? Other than the built in one, that is. I'd like something which refers to a separate worksheet that I can specify. TIA Greg Little ...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

AfxMessageBox() not working...
Hi, Check out the code::: int nResponse = dlg.DoModal(); switch(nResponse) { case IDOK: { // TODO: Place code here to handle when the dialog is // dismissed with OK AfxMessageBox("Exiting Application"); break; } case IDCANCEL: { // TODO: Place code here to handle when the dialog is // dismissed with Cancel AfxMessageBox("Exiting Application : Execution Cancelled"); break; } }// End Switch Now here when the dialog ends, I dont see any message boxes popping up...whats the issue... Kindly suggest Thanks, a.a.cpp On 11 May 2005 20:48:...

Hi, I''m trying Outlook (2007) for the first time. Surprisingly, I can't seem to figure out how to mark a message as junk. There is a menu item for marking a message as NOT junk, but how do I mark it as junk? My second question is how to make outlook automcatically retrieve mail from servers but not at the same time send messages that are currently in the outbox. Generally, I want to receive automatically but never send automatically. And a third question: I'm used to receive notifications about calendar entries via email. Is there a way to make outlook send me a mail ...

MOD Function: MOD(7.0,1) = 1 Why? and how to work around it.
I'm using Excel 2003 spreadsheet, but I've tried this in Excel 2010 & OpenOffice.org. A similiar error occurs. You can see that I've also used the Microsoft suggested workaround but to no avail. Does anyone have an answer or possible suggestion. A B C Base Increment 5.0 0.10 Qty MOD(Qty,1) number-(INT(number/divisor)*divisor) Equiv. = Qty-(INT(Qty/1)*1) $A$2 5.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A5,$B$2) 5.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A13,$B$2) 5.9 0.9 0.9 SUM($A14,$B$2) 6.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A15,$B$2) 6.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A23,$B$2) 6.9 0.9 0.9...

Spelling in Outlook
I run XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0 and its Outlook Express. I also run MS Office 97 Patch 2b with English and Brazilian dictionaries. Winword works fine with both dics. After write a message in OE and when trying to get it spelled, get foll box : "An error occured while the spelling was been checked". Does this happen with someone before ? Can anyone help me in find the solution for this problem ? Appreciate assistance ...

I have an email that is stuck in the OUTBOX
I have an email with an attachment that is stuck in the Outbox. I tried to delete it and the computer message said I an not delete because it is in the process of sending. That was 10 days ago. PLEASE Help Me Hi - whenever you post in here, include your version, mode, and service level of Outlook. You can find this in help | about in Outlook. Methods and answers vary by version. Also note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging...

Please Help! Spanish has hijacked my Word 2007 spell checker!
I have saved (repeatedly in existing and new blank documents) all my settings to English, US. However, my spell checker is marking everything in red. When I look at it, the spell check suggests spanish spelling of the words. The spell checker says Spanish, US. I go back, all setting say English. Default language is set to English. I don't know what else to try. Make sure to turn off the "Detect language automatically" option in Review tab | Set Language. Note that once the language has changed in a document, you may have to select the whole document and manu...