SP3 Upgrade

The day before yesterday I applied the SP3 upgrade to
Office XP.  Now when I use Outlook (10.6515.6626 SP3) to
send, reply, or forward I receive "A program is trying to
access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook.  Do
you want to allow this? ..."  Of course I do since it is
Outlook that is trying to access the e-mail addresses.
Is there a means of changing or correcting this that
anyone is aware of?  Thanks...
0
anonymous (74722)

Cost Adjustment before Upgrade
We recently upgraded to 9.0 from 7.5, and having problems calculating the average cost. We upgraded at the end of June, and I wanted to adjust the cost of a receipt in Feb, but before the upgrade I have "manually" adjusted the cost twice. Now when I adjust the Feb's receipt I don't understand how GP came up with that cost. How does GP account for the "manual" adjusts done before the upgrade? I have read the KB article on the calucalation but still can't figure it out. Hung I haven't seen the article but there is a white paper on the topic you can d...

post SP3 problem
Since I installed sp3 for office XP and I am running into error. Mostly that outlook "think there another program is trying to access e-mail addresses I have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this" when I try to open an e-mail or respond to an e-mail. Any idea. Thanks, See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems, particularly the instructions for removing the PDFMaker COM add-in frm Outlook. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode...

Upgrade makes Office not start
I've just had a copy of Office installed by my school on my school computer (I am a teacher). I went and installed the updates today and now Office will not start. When I try to run Word or Excel, I get the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. I think that it wants me to register the program but when I follow through with that option, I get to the Mactopia page and site gets stuck on login. What am I to do? "Marc" wrote: > I've just had a copy of Office installed by my school on my school computer > (I am a teacher). I went and installed the updates today and n...

Office XP Pro (2002)
Running Office XP Professional - Installed SP3 Two machines updated - OS's Win XP and Win 2000 - both have same problem. Tested when installing on second machine file was readable via attachment prior to SP3. Could be Outlook or Word. E-mailed word attachment. Users using older version of Outlook/Word or Outlook/Word XP SP2 can open file. User using Outlook/Word XP SP3 receive the following error message... Microsoft Word The document name or path is not valid. Try one of the following: *Check the path to make sure it was typed correctly. *On the File menu, click Open, Search for ...

Problems With XP SP3?
Hi, I recently installed windows XP SP3. When I open money I don't get any response. Task manager shows it is running. I used the same install file and key on another XP system as a test, and it worked fine. Are there any known issues with SP3 and Money? The software was purchased from microsoft. The install file name is Money_Plus_Deluxe_win32_English_Online-US_Only_Dwnld.exe I just installed Win XP with SP3, and then installed and ran Money Plus with no issues. I probably did it differently than you, I did not install SP3 on top of SP2, I did a clean XP install, and the install CD ...

Test upgrade from 7.5 to 9.0 TWO company
I am trying to perform an upgrade of the TWO comapny for testing purposes and i receive the following error during the GP Utilities upgrade: "Cannot create an index on dbo.PA50102, because the table does not exist in database TWO." When I click O.K. the install ends. Any ideas as to why this happend? I am not sure what the PA50102 table even is. Thanks NEVERMIND - There was a second company involved that had Project Accounting enabled. For whatever reason the TWO company did not have the PAxxxxx tables. I extracted the tables from the second company and imported them into the ...

Upgrading Schedule + to Outlook
Does Microsoft have a Knowledge article on this process and what is the "Q" number. Or, does anyone have the instructions on how to perform this upgrade. Thanks, Joe Install Outlook - use File-Import-From another program-Schedule +. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Joe asked: | Does Microsoft have a Knowledge article on this process | and ...

CRM 4.0 Big Workflowbase table after Upgrade
We've upgraded CRM 3.0 to 4.0 and noticed that workflowbase table grew very big for only 4 workflow rules with 20 steps all together: 1.3G. We back up database every day and space is an issue. Is there any safe way to shrink this table? Thanks a lot. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF Report Engine, Part 1 http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/31ed1875-728d-4037-9074-4eba5c821311/wpf-report-engine-part-1.aspx Maybe you should take a look at those articles... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974896 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957871 ___________...

Upgrading from Trial to Deluxe
I upgraded my trial edition of Money 2004 to Money 2004 Deluxe. I since reformatted my computer and installed the trial edition again, hoping that I could use the installation key that I have written down to upgrade again. When I run the trial version, I get a message saying that the trial has expired, then the problem quits. I do not see anywhere where I can type in an installation key. Can anyone help me out? Search this newsgroup (microsoft.public.money) at http://groups.google.com for the many previous threads on this issue. Somewhere in there I think there was an answer, thoug...

Upgrade WSS 3 to Search Server Express
Hi together, we have big problems with upgrading WSS 3 on 2008 RC to Search Server Express 2008. Installation and Upgrade works fine first, but in the configuration assistent an error occured. In the configuration step number 8 comes an exception, we do not understand. Hier so lines from the log: =========================== The B2B upgrader timer job failed. 03/10/2010 16:34:19 7 INF Entering function StringResourceManager.GetResourceString 03/10/2010 16:34:19 7 INF Resource id to be retrieved is UpgradeTaskFailConfigSyncDisplayLab...

Excel 2002 SP3: In Open Dialog, Some File Names Appear in Blue
Can anyone tell me why some filenames appear in blue instead of black? I don't think I've ever seen this before today. Thanks! Hi Gloria The file is Compressed then -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Gloria" <Gloria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:459C33F1-701E-4DD7-B009-8083B4DB0966@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me why some filenames appear in blue instead of black? I > don't think I've ever seen this before today. Thanks! Sorry to have bothered you with that one. I just found out that someone compres...

SP3
Would someone please tell me what is in Service Pack 3? I am unable to find it in Customer Source. Thanks, Nick Does anyone know what is in SP3? Help me out here? I want to know if it is worth downloading it or not. Thanks, Nick "Nick" <Nick@me.com> wrote in message news:DA_te.5782$Gp.3280@fe04.lga... > Would someone please tell me what is in Service Pack 3? I am unable to > find > it in Customer Source. > > Thanks, > Nick > > > Does anyone know what is in SP3? Help me out here? I want to know if it is worth downloading it or not. Thanks...

move to new windows server and upgrade sql server 2000 to 2008
Hi I need to move/upgrade one of our sql server (sql server 2000 SP4 on windows server 2003) to a new sql server 2008 on a new windows server 2003 R2 box. What is the best way to upgrade move the databases /logins etc. If I just backup and restore the database logins/passwords will not be transfered. dbdba -- ontario, canada db There is upgrade advisor for sql server 2008 , search on interent "db" <db@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99D3A184-9888-4ABA-9A2F-AF2363302950@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I need to move/upgra...

Upgrade from Money 2003 Problem
When I am upgrading from Money to 2003, after it has uninstall the Money 2003 files and installed Money 2006, when upgrading, the following error message occurred: "Money can't open this file because it was created using a different version of Money. To open a different file of create a new file, on the File menu, click Open or New". I have a big problem because I no longer have the 2003 version CD either and I have a lot of data being stored! Can anyone help!!? In microsoft.public.money, EK wrote: >When I am upgrading from Money to 2003, after it has uninstall the Mo...

SP3 or NOT SP3 ?
I have been running WinXP on my computer for quite a few years now and have been doing automatic updates on a regular basis. In fact, after I installed SP2, several years ago, I have over 200 such updates. (I printed out the list that is an option on the Windows Update site.) My question: Should I install SP3 now ? (from the SP3 installer .exe) If I do, won't there be a conflict with some of my already installed auto updates? What benefits will I get if I DO install SP3 now? Please advise. SP3 will overwrite all updates froim before SP3. Any updates applicable to S...

Employee Master Table error after V10 SP3
i have updated V10 to SP3, from SP1, and all seems to be fine except if I try to access the employee master table. Either from cards>payroll>Employee, or payroll transaction entry. Anytime I need to do a lookup on an employee id. Here is the message: A Get Change operation on table UPR_MSTR failed accessing SQL Data If I go to the more information or details button: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQLServer] Invalid column name 'EMPLSUFF' [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQLServer] Invalid column name 'Dex_Row_TS' -- Doug It looks like an upgrade script failed...

sp3 or not
Hi I am on SR1. I want to install sp3 but am worried that outlook will completely block certain types of attachments without giving an option to save them on disk. Are my fears justified or is there a way out? Thanks Regards In article <OE9kykfRDHA.2852@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, john@nospam.infovis.co.uk says... > Hi > > I am on SR1. I want to install sp3 but am worried that outlook will > completely block certain types of attachments without giving an option to > save them on disk. Are my fears justified or is there a way out? > > Thanks > > Regards >...

Upgrading from Money 2002 #3
I have been using Money 2002 successfully for my basic needs, on a computer running Windows XP. I have just purchased a new computer with Windows Vista 64k. Money Plus Deluxe seems to have all the features, and more, that I need. Before purchasing however, I am anxious to know if my Money 2002 data file can be converted. Thanks for any advice to can provide. In microsoft.public.money, Ted Mercer wrote: >I have been using Money 2002 successfully for my basic needs, on a computer >running Windows XP. I have just purchased a new computer with Windows Vista >64k. Money Plus De...

Office 2003 SP3
Guys, I suspect we have a problem comming from the SP3 of Office 2003. The text import wizzard has some kind of internal logic to dynamically select the File origin (code page). For example: for the 2 txt files below it will chose 2 different code pages: For VED.TXT wizard will choose 1251 Cyrillic (Windows) For VED2.TXT wizard will choose 1254 Turkish (Windows) It is not a problem if user opens the txt file manually - s/he than has the opportunity to specify the code page correctly in case the wizzard has chosen the wrong one. The problem comes when other programs (like our on-line b...

How to code batch file to hibernate XP with SP3?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code batch file to hibernate XP with SP3? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Eric wrote: > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code batch file to hibernate XP > with SP3? To go into Hibernate mode (provided you enabled it in Power Options): %windir%\system32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState If you want to go into Standby mode instead of Hibernate: powercfg -h off %windir%\system32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState powercfg -h on This turns off hibernation mode, puts the host into a susp...

Upgrade From Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003
I am upgrading from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on the same machine. Is there a way to transfer all of the emails, contacts and calendar items from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on the same machine? Thanx . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com No need to post twice. This isn't a chat room. -- Russ Valentine "Jeff Carpenter" <jeffcarpenter1[at]comcast[dot]net> wrote in message news:uV7OzhkwKHA.3536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I am upgrading from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on the same machine. Is >there a way to transfer all of the emails, contacts a...

Office Upgrade
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am moving from PC to Mac and have for years used Office and have a Pro version of Offce 2007 (PC). Can I purchase an Upgrade copy of Office 2008 for Mac or do I have to start again and buy the full version? Peter R Hawkes Sorry, but there is no "cross-platform" upgrade. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones Office:Mac MVP <PeterRHawkes@officeformac.com> wrote in message news:59b7afb5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw... > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > I am moving from PC to Mac and hav...

Win XP Home SP3 svchost.exe
As the title says, I'm running WinXP Home edition, Service Pack 3. I'm having issues with my svchost.exe. Specifically, I've been getting errors saying that svchost.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. I then have to go back in and restart various services thru the control panel>administrative tools>services. Also, I've had issues with various services connected with svchost.exe -k netsvcs not starting automatically, even though they're set to start automatically. The different services vary each start-up, but always include the DHCP...

SP2 CD to SP3
Hi, I have Windows XP Pro SP2 and wanted to do a clean install. I did this before, and it was ok... But I'm wondering. Is there any way I can integrate SP3 into this SP2 installation from the setup? I personally don't like to go trough the whole process of updating. It starts by downloading sp3, then reboots.. then downloads another ton of updates.. then reboots again and again.. then downloads some more updates... You know the drill. The idea of doing an installation with all the updates, or at least most of them, is rather more pleasing to me. Can anyone help?...

Upgrade from Money 2000 Standard to Money 2004 Deluxe
"Conflict in version" Just bought a HP iPAQ. Wanted to upgrade my exisitng Money2000 Standard. Rec'd error message "Conflict in version". Any idea? Are there diff version in Asia & USA? Please help You probably realise that Money will only convert within regions. UK > UK, USA > USA etc. In Asia the International Version of Money is usually on sale and is different from the UK and USA versions and is not compatible. "PT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053d01c3c2b4$a91cbac0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > "Conflic...