Source edit in Outlook 2003

Hi,

In Outlook express you can select "View | Source Edit" from the message's
menu to see and edit the html-code by clicking on the "Source" tab at the
bottom of the window.

When you make an e-mail in Outlook 2003 with Word you can use the Microsoft
Script Editor to see and edit the html-code.

Is there a way to see and edit the html-code in a normal e-mail in Outlook
2003, without using Word and the Microsoft Script Editor?

Greetings Nees

I don't think so...

"Nees" <temp241164@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> In Outlook express you can select "View | Source Edit" from the message's
> menu to see and edit the html-code by clicking on the "Source" tab at the
> bottom of the window.
>
> When you make an e-mail in Outlook 2003 with Word you can use the
> Microsoft Script Editor to see and edit the html-code.
>
> Is there a way to see and edit the html-code in a normal e-mail in Outlook
> 2003, without using Word and the Microsoft Script Editor?

0
vince8328 (2733)

SUMIF Returns a #VALUE error when external source is closed
Can you help me out with this? if works fine if the external source i open but returns a #value if its closed. is there anyway of correctin this so that it will pull from the external when it is closed -- ghyne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ghynes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2658 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39856 No, the formula requires the second file to be open. -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ghynes" <...

CRM 3, Great Plains 9.0 and SBS 2003
When I tried to install the CRM 1.2 to GP integration on a SBS 2003 box, it did not work because Biztalk will not work on a Small Business Server (domain controller's do not have local admin groups). So my question is has this changed in the CRM version 3? Can the integration between CRM v3 and Great Plains 9 be done on a SBS2003 server? Thanks David You probably need to install the integration on a seperate server in the network. This is a BizTalk issue, not really a CRM issue. The 3.0 integration is still based on BizTalk 2004, so I'm guessing it will have the same limita...

outlook and exchange
my users cannot connect to the exchange server through outlook. This happened all of a sudden. There weren't any patches or updates installed at the time. They can still access the server through outlook web access. just not through outlook. Please help..... ...

Source code library.
My company has finally decided to upgrade from Visual C++ version 6 to Visual Studio 2008. Is there a newer version scheduled for release anytime soon? What source code version control should we use? Is SourceSafe good? Are there alternatives that people would recommend for a small company with only a few developers? With SourceSafe are there any concerns or things we should know from the start? "TomChapman" <TomChapman12@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:O#3oXJafKHA.2596@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My company has finally decided to upgrade from ...

Cannot set the LOCALE IDENTIFIER of the data source #2
In order to use the "translations" feature of Sql Server Analysis Services 2008 we need to set the locale identifier of the OLEDB connection string. However, it doesn't seem to be possible in Excel 2007. Here are the steps to reproduce the problem. 1- Open Excel 2007 2- Data > From other sources > From Analysis Services 3- Select a server and a database (it doesn't matter which), click next, click finish 4- Click properties, clear the "retrieve data and errors in the Office display language" checkbox, go to the definition tab, add "Locale Identifier=105...

trying to email with outlook its saying interface not registered
i am using outlook 2003 with microsoft office i trying to email and a box pops up saying interface not registered? can someone tell me how to register the interface? darkstar, you wrote on Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:20:02 -0800: > i am using outlook 2003 with microsoft office i trying to email and a box > pops up saying interface not registered? can someone tell me how to register > the interface? Start | Run Type Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll and click OK. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller thanks for that worked well "Christian Goeller" wrote: > dark...

Outlook 2002 Delegates
I have some users that can't add delegates or remove any that they already have. ...

delaying message delivery (not through Outlook)
Nonprofit IT-guy-by-default here, so bear with my ignorance ... we're using a program called Donor2 to do ticketing/development, and it can create a list for an e-mail blast, but there's no option to set the delivery time of the e-mails. I think it goes straight to the Exchange Server (not through Outlook). Is there any way to specify a delivery time (like 2 am) for messages from a certain address or mailbox on the Exchange Server? This will be about 4,000 e-mails going out, and I'm assuming that would hog Exchange Server for a bit, and we wouldn't want to do that in the...

Single value for Control Source
I have a combo box for which I want the control source to be a single value in a table that has several rows and columns, like DLookup works. What would the control source look like? Sorry, Stu, but I can't figure out what it is you want to do. What does "a single value in a table that has several rows and columns" mean? This is what makes no sense. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Stu" wrote: > I have a combo box for which I want the control source to be a single value > in a table that has several rows and columns, like DLookup works. What woul...

Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 automatically reconfigures at every star
This is driving me crazy. Every time I start outlook it reconfigures at startup. Am using Windows 7 and Office Standard 2007. HELP Please... Reconfiguring as in you need to recreate the mail profile or that the installer pops-up every time? Do you have Service Pack 2 for Office 2007 installed? Tried doing a repair on Office already? Do you have additional Office versions installed? Has this been a clean installation of Windows 7 or did you upgrade from Windows Vista? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outloo...

Outlook only collecting emails when it's opened/closed
Hi wondered if anyone's had similar problems to this or can shed any light on it got an imap server, with around 50 outlook xp clients, outlook is set to send and recieve once a min, but on occasions outlook wont recieve any new emails until you close and open it. this can mean for people who have outlook open all day they dont get any emails, until the next day when they open up outlook again. i'm going to recreate new outlook profiles to see if that helps, anyone else have any ideas or seen anything similar? thanks Chris Once connected to an IMAP server the connection sho...

How does Find in Outlook retrieve messages?
I am using Outlook 2003 SP3 on WinXP SP2. In Outlook, when I use the Tools | Find feature for a very basic search, I have noticed something odd. It seems that Outlook finds the oldest messages first and the newest messages last. This does not seem so helpful to me. Can anyone shed some explanantion on how Outlook conducts this search, and why the oldest messages are retrieved first? Also, is there a way to change this behavior? I'd like Outlook to retrieve the newest messages first. Thanks, Jennifer "Jennifer Q" wrote in message news:OPUUAvhWIHA.1376@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx....

More background sources for MSPub 2003
Is there a site for more background patterns on the internet? Go here http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ Input background in the search, there are many. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Carygee" <carygee@aol.com> wrote in message news:%23iXftofmDHA.1004@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a site for more background patterns on the internet? > > Hi Carygee (carygee@aol.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Is there a site for more background patterns on the internet? As an FY...

Outlook 2003 Rules #3
If rules were not exported, however the entire user's directory in Documents and Settings was saved, is it possible to retrieve or restore Outlook rules? Thank you in advance. Rules in Outlook 2002 and 2003 are stored in the .pst file. If the same ..pst file is being used on another computer, the rules migrate with the rest of the .pst file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer...

network password in outlook
I need help because I do not know why I am being asked for a network password when I open outlook(version that comes in office XP) and try to send and receive email. I have put in the username and password and server name that should be correct. But I do not have a network that I am connected to and until today, I have never been asked for this network password. Do you think that it is related to internet security in some way? If so, what can I do. thanks so much for your much needed help Ben, I'm having the same problem everytime I Sync my iPAQ PDA. Did you ever get a fix for y...

Outlook Express #145
Hi, I couldn't find a place to post a question about Outlook Express, so this will work. I can receive e- mails but when I send anything it returns with: the connection to the server has failed.Account Server:mailmax.infotraxsys.com'Protocol:SMTP. Port 25,Secure(SSL):No Socket Error:10060.Error Number Ox800CCC03 I have set it up with IMAP and with the incoming and outgoing correctly. It works on others computers. So, I was hoping someone might have a suggestion. Thanks in advance, Amy Sorry I can't help and I had same problem regarding Outlook Express questions. Do ...

Edit/Clear/All command overrides worksheet protection
I have a worksheet that is accessed by users on a network. The necessary data entry cells are unlocked and the worksheet is protected. When a user selects the Edit/Clear/All command for an unlocked cell or range of cells, the format as well as the data is removed. Shouldn't worksheet protection protect the format of these unlocked cells? Help! No? Why would it? First of all teach your users not to use clear, tell them to use delete.. Also note that if they clear all formats they will lock the cell again and thus protect it.. You can of course remove the [clear all] from the edit men...

Word is starting when Outlook does
I think something was changed when I upgraded to Windows XP. Now when Outlook starts it starts Word. Word is my email editor but this is a little annoying. When it's starting it fires off with the "run macros" dialog box. Isn't there supposed to be a MSWord executable that starts on login and runs as a background app? Thank you, Shawn G'Day Shawn, When (Office) Outlook starts Word as its Editor, it usually starts a 'hidden' instance of Word - i.e. Word runs WITHOUT its normal 'Window'. However, if Word needs to communicate with the User (You) then th...

Open Publisher 2003 in Publisher 2000
I've created a document in Publisher 2003 at home. I've sent it to my Office where we have Publisher 2000 and find I can't open it. Is there anything I can do to open it? Save as... a 2000 document at home. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Nalp30" <Nalp30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4002B348-7FF3-4CB0-A53E-1115001605CE@microsoft.com... > I've created a document in Publisher 2003 at home. I've sent it to my Office > where we have Publisher 2000 and fin...

setting up outlook
when i purchased my laptop a few years back i did not know that i had outlook on my computer - how do i set this account up. i have tried by using the instructions but that's not working for me. would like for outlook to be my default email account. "mwefax@gmail.com" <mwefax@gmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E194EAB5-003D-4AAC-94D3-3ADA1B24CF94@microsoft.com... > when i purchased my laptop a few years back i did not know that i had > outlook > on my computer - how do i set this account up. i have tried by using the > i...

Outlook 2007 #61
I can send e-mail messages, but I cannot recieve e-mail messages. Please help. -- Gstan Additional information: I went into Tools; Send & Receive Progress and found an Unknown Error Message: 0x80040600. Any ideas? -- Gstan "Gstan" wrote: > I can send e-mail messages, but I cannot receive e-mail messages. > Please help. > -- > Gstan "Gstan" <Gstan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE6A6462-1E0D-466C-8626-A2AAB76046CA@microsoft.com... > I can send e-mail messages, but I cannot recieve e-mail messages. > Please help. >...

Problems with Outlook after Moving Mailboxes
We are receiving an error message from certain users when they access their mailboxes through Outlook 2003 after moving their mailboxes from one Exchange 2003 SP2 server to another Exchange 2003 SP2 server. outlook 2003 has all of the latest updates and patches applied. The Event Viewer message is that of Event ID: 1000 and is "Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8000.0, stamp 43599e06, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, stamp 411096b4, debug? 0, fault address 0x0000eddc." If we try to access the same mailbox through OWA or Office XP we do not have...

How to import my messages from Outlook express into outlook 2007?
I`d like to import my Outlook express messages from my old laptop into my new one where i`ve installed outlook 2007. How do I do? You need to export / copy your OE msgs, address book, and connect them to OE or Win Mail in your new PC. Once done you *Export* your msgs from OE to OL (OL has to be configured) then in OL Import Address Book If you Import msgs all received dates are changed to Import date. "Aron" <Aron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EAB66B5-72F6-44A8-93BC-466C239F2324@microsoft.com... > I`d like to import my Outlook express messages from...

Pivot table data source #4
Hi! I had some pivot tables in my computer. How can I find the data source name or the database name where the data is coming from? I went to the get data and view SQL but it did not show me the database name and location. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. John I normally right click on the pivot table, select wizard and then the back button until you get to the window with the source data range in it. Laurence "John Rozario" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:bd5301c48952$2f46f700$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I had some pivot table...

MS POS 2.0 Taskpad Layout Editing with XML
I want to edit my taskpad layouts. For some wierd reason there isn't a gui way to do this, but there are XML files that are for the taskpad layouts. In C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale\Database\2.50\SeedData\Files (and a couple other places if you change 2.50) There are files for each taskpad layout, for instance "Combo_Button_pad.xml". I should be able to turn off pos, edit this file, and get a different layout when i turn it back on, but this doesn't work. The taskpad just refuses to change, even if i replace every instance of this file. It work...