Sorting by unread messages

In Outlook 2002, when I go to View, Current View, and
choose by unread messages it is supposed to only show me
the unread messages in my inbox. Instead I may get a few
of them but not all of them, and sometimes none. Can this
be fixed?
0
anonymous (74722)

Have you tried resetting the Unread Messages view?  View | Current View |
Define Views, select Unread Messages and click Reset.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:bad601c479b1$ff8b0650$a301280a@phx.gbl,
Jason wrote:

> In Outlook 2002, when I go to View, Current View, and
> choose by unread messages it is supposed to only show me
> the unread messages in my inbox. Instead I may get a few
> of them but not all of them, and sometimes none. Can this
> be fixed?

out of office message
I have been getting many users request to approve out of office message delivery to outside users. Account exec's & sales people wants to let their clients when they are out of the office on vacation or conference. My technical support team is against it. "security hole, performance, spam, etc..." Could anyone point me to tell me what are the pros and Cons of this feature. thanks Chuck Bad: this could lead to a house break in if someone know that you are on vacation and nobody will in the house for a long period of time. Good: sender are not expecting your respond for...

Auto Update error message (constant)
I have Money 2006 Deluxe and have encountered two problems: 1. For more than a week a red <!> icon appears at the upper right of the screen where updates are posted, and clicking on it indicated that, under the MSN Money Synchronization section, "your last call encountered an error" and that "updates are temporarily unavailable." Does this hinder any Money functions? How can it be corrected? I visited MSN Money's web site and didn't see any wrong settings. 2. When I first downloaded this new version of Money, a window popped up at sign-up offering the f...

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

Sorting

How to sort account list?

Font Error Message
Trying to determine what triggered this error message and why. Anybody know?? "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" Hi Glen & Tracy, Try perhaps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q215573 --- Regards, Norman "Glenn and Tracy Brown" <gbrown198@comcast.net> wrote in message news:%23Tnt6aV7FHA.1420@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Trying to determine what triggered this error message and why. Anybody > know?? > > "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" > > ...

Pls show me how to delete message in the google group ?
I can't find field delete the message in the google group. Pls show me. thank a lot ! ...

How to prevent ole container hwnd receive certain messages? #2
I used CSubclassWnd of Paul DiLascia to subclass(in fact use SetWindowLong to replace WindowProc) hwnd returned from IOleWindow::GetWindow. In the WindowProc I prevent it by LRESULT CShellEmbedding::WindowProc(UINT msg, WPARAM wp, LPARAM lp) { if (msg == WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING) return 0; return CSubclassWnd::WindowProc(msg, wp, lp); // Important!! } but spy++ still tell me that hwnd of ole get the send WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING message and return. So Is it right way to eat message in win32 or ole container hwnd does special things? "Su Wei" <suwei@sina_com> wrote in message new...

Cannot Delete Unsent Message
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CB46A2.32B85AA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I tried to send a message in Windows Mail with too large a file = attachment. The message cannot be sent because the attachment is too = large. Every time I close Windows Mail I get the message: "You have = unsent messages in your outbox. Do you want to send them now?" If I = answer "Yes," I get the same error message. The message is no longer in = my Outbox so I can't...

Office 2003 collapse without any message
Before I turn mad, does anyone know what do do with a situation like this? I have one user, xp sp3, office 2003, with only local profil (important!) and a terminalserver-profile. Suddently she experianced that when she started typing in word, office just disappeared. Gone - word, Outlook - no message, nothing left. Just closed. I have noticed though, that if she uses word when Outlook has not been started, it works fine, so that's my work-around. But we can not go on like this. I started reading and tested all possible solutions I could find. Nothing worked. I have d...

Row names will not move with sort

sorts not sorting

Message Display
When a client sends an Email containing graphics the only show as a box and "show picture' doesn't work. Is there a workaround? Any images in CRM emails need to reside on a publicly accessible website. When composing the email, the user will need to browse to the image and right-click and copy the image, then paste it into the email. Same goes for email templates in CRM. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "dws5700" wrote: > When a client sends an Email containing graphics the only show as a box and > "show picture' doesn't work. ...

import- number- sort?

sorting macro #3

IE8 link to MOSS Internet site error message, but not in FireFox..
Hi, I have created a SharePoint site that can be accessed from the internet using Forms Based Authentication (FBA). The problem I am having is with IE8. I have created a URL link on an external non SharePoint site that links to the SharePoint site. When I click the link within IE8 I get the error message below. When I click the same link within FireFox I get no errors and it links OK. I have also created a new blank site with FBA to prove there was nothing wrong with the first site, but I get the same error message from the IE8 link. I have also tried the link on different ...

To Do Bar Error Messages
When I open Outlook I get two "error messages". One says "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear." The second appears in the To Do bar where my tasks should be. The field is blank except for "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I have run diagnostics and tried doing a repair from the install disk. Any other ideas? First start Outlook with the cleanreminders switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /cleanreminders (note the space in the command) This should take care of the remind...

Sorting checking register

Problem opening Outlook message
when i try to open a message in Outlook a dialog box comes up and says, "Can't open this item. Your digital ID name can not be found by the underlying security system." any suggestions on how to resolve this issue? thanks! ...

message is infected with Virus.MSWord.Marker.kl virus
Our files are stored on a windows server and a few weeks ago it crashed and burned. Since they restored it we have had problems with the files. The latest problem is I sent a word file to somebody and it bounced back with the following message: Received: 554 Sorry, message is infected with Virus.MSWord.Marker.kl virus. I looked for info on the virus but it shows cures for windows but not for Macs. For the last few days whenever I open a word document it now asks whether I want to disable the macros. Never had to do this before. How can I tell if I am infected and how do I get rid of it?...

Unmerge so I can sort
I coy/pasted data into Excell and when I try to sort it I get "This operation requires merged sells to be identically sized". I understadn the work around in KB but how do I find which sells are merged? I wouldn't bother looking. I'd just remove all the merged cells from the range to sort. Select that range format|cells|alignment tab uncheck the merge cells box But if you wanted to search, you can do it via process of elimination. Select a range, format|cells|alignment tab. If that merge cells box is checked, then the whole selection is merged. If it's grey, t...

File not found message
When i open the macro files in Excel, it comes up with error 53, File not found:Vba332.dll. Could someone tell me what is happening here. Thanks ...

sorting issue
Hi, When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one column empty cells above the sort display first. How can this be prevented. I know when there is data in any of the other column but not on the column being sorted this will happen. Any thoughts? Pat Are you sure the cells are really empty? They don't contain spaces or even formulas that evaluate to "". (Even formulas converted to values that returned "")? Pat wrote: > > Hi, > > When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one > column em...