SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

It's a small problem but I wanna format ALREADY!!

I have outlook express 6 and I have saved my e-mail
folders, but I don't know how to put them back into their
place after I format. I have put it back into the mail
folder directory after I've formatted and when I opened
OE 6 they weren't there.

Is there a special way to do it or is there no way at all?
Please someone help. I need to Format my computer is
going mental!

Alex

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the
Office
family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of
these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
http://www.tomsterdam.com

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!

"ALEX" <mindanddesire@msn.com> wrote in message
> It's a small problem but I wanna format ALREADY!!
>
> I have outlook express 6 and I have saved my e-mail
> folders, but I don't know how to put them back into their
> place after I format. I have put it back into the mail
> folder directory after I've formatted and when I opened
> OE 6 they weren't there.
>
> Is there a special way to do it or is there no way at all?
> Please someone help. I need to Format my computer is
> going mental!
>
> Alex

0
mvp1 (459)
12/6/2003 3:40:24 AM
THnaks A lot I hope these groups help!
Alex
for OE 5.x
>microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress
 for OE 5.5x
>microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
for OE 6.x
>microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh
version of OE

>If those groups aren't carried on the news server that's
carrying this group
>try using msnews.microsoft.com (MS's public news server
that's the source
>for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).
>
>Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found
here:
>http://www.tomsterdam.com
>
>--
>Aloha,
>
>-Ben-
>Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
>http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
>
>**I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct
requests for assistance.
>Please post questions and replies here in the
newsgroup.  Mahalo!

>"ALEX" <mindanddesire@msn.com> wrote in message
>> It's a small problem but I wanna format ALREADY!!
>>
>> I have outlook express 6 and I have saved my e-mail
>> folders, but I don't know how to put them back into
their
>> place after I format. I have put it back into the mail
>> folder directory after I've formatted and when I opened
>> OE 6 they weren't there.
>>
>> Is there a special way to do it or is there no way at
all?
>> Please someone help. I need to Format my computer is
>> going mental!
>>
>> Alex
>

>.

0
anonymous (74719)

Help With Charts...
Hi all, I have a fairly large list of data that is traking my stock trades. The data is listed 2/2/04 2/15/04 3/05/04... all the way from january to december each month has about 50 transactions. These dates are the dates sold. I have another column that has the % +/- of each trade. How can I make a chart that plots each trade and its percentage increase. and then I want another chart thats monthly +/- Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Confused Man ...

Someone keeps using my Exchange
The queue keeps filling up. 60k messages in 6hrs. I have enabled message filtering and check there is no relay. I tested using one of the ms articles and I don't get 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@spam.com -or- 250 2.1.5 user@spam.com I get unrecongized email address. I am trying to use this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324958 but the queue never stops filling up. Right-click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector, and then click Properties. If you have more than one SMTP Connector, the one that you want to work with in the following steps is the one that contains the "*" (ast...

Need code help for controls
Sorry if I don't know what I'm talking about. I saved an spreadsheet as a single file web page and want viewers to be able to use command buttons in the browser to sort the data several ways. I tried using command buttons from the "forms" toolbar with a macro but it doesn't function in the browser (ie6). Then I discovered the "Control" toolbar, but I don't know how to write code to do what I want. Am I looking in the right direction? Thanks for any help. ...

Help please? #2
=COUNTIF(C4:L4,"W") i put that formula in but its not workin -- H4F ----------------------------------------------------------------------- H4Fi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27657 ...

Help! I lost my Tools!
I lost my Tools option... On the File Menu... I have File, Edit, Favorites, Actions, Help - but no Tools? Can anyone help?!? Thanks! Try this: Select View | Toolbars | Customize | Toolbars | Menu Bar | Reset -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "-=Sojourn=-" <p.ferrisRePlY@rogers.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1a92a67d85fee907989695@66.185.95.104... > I lost my Tools option... On the File Menu... > > I have File, Edit, Favorites, Acti...

MVP PLEASE; report manager
I did all required in installation and when the Report Manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No selection in the drop down for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site. Running Excel 2002. It's so easy in MS Works. ...

Help Context ID
How can I list all or find a particular Help Context ID so that I can open the standard Access / Visual Basic / Excel help files and go straight to a given topic ? ...

Unable to have someone receive my emails
I have two email accts. that I have had with msn for a while now. I have just started really utilizing my Outlook program with these accts. and everything was fine up until three days ago when now all of a sudden with my hotmail acct. I can send messages - and they are marked as sent - but they are NOT being received. I have tested it on my own msn email acct. and have confirmed that. I have tried everything I can think of from uninstalling to re- adding all email accts. Does anyone have any insight for me? Deb wrote: > I have two email accts. that I have had with msn for a >...

Entourage Tasks disappear during sync--suggestions, please
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3227099512_1903893 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit All of my �tasks� (both completed and incomplete) in Entourage have disappeared, apparently during a sync with dot Mac. This problem has happened twice in the past two weeks (the first time I lost all of my �notes� too, but I haven�t put any back). I posted a message about the problem here about a week ago but received no replies. The tasks ...

Can someone help me.
I want to make a database with all our customers. Then be able to open a billing statement and just click and insert all their information from the database. I am not sure which progeam to use or how to do it. So if Jane doe from 33 riverside dr pittstburg pa 11111 can in and had a tune up on her snowblower, I want to open the statement template (which I assume I would have to make) and click on on name & it insert her name address and what was done & I can just print it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank tammy It sounds to me that you do not want the Excel foru...

Simple Date problem -_- Please Help !
Hi everyone, I have list of times in hh:mm format from cell A1 to A730 e.g. 9:30, 13:00, 13:32, 12:12 etc... How do I put number of minutes passed from 9:00AM i.e. if A1 has 9:30 then B1 must display 30, if A2 has 14:12 then B2 displays 312 and so on. What kind of function do I need to use? Please help! Thanks alot :D format cell as [mm] and use =A1-TIME(9,0,0) James8309 wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have list of times in hh:mm format from cell A1 to A730 > > e.g. 9:30, 13:00, 13:32, 12:12 etc... > > How do I put number of minutes passed from 9:00AM > >...

help me out please with copy paste
Hello everyone, It am a little frustrated. I am using outlook express and the problem is that when i reply or forward a message i cannot copy, paste text or table or anything into the message. Yeah if i compose it orginially it works fine. Can anyone help me out with this. I would appreciate a lot. have a nice day, --Bilal :( Make sure the message format is HTML. Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.a...

Help Please 10-03-07
I'm using the code below to send a mass email to multiple recipients. I'm getting the addresses from a table. I'm trying to do this in Lotus notes. But only the first 3 address in the list work. The rest don't show up. If i reduce the list then it does show, but i can't fit even 25% of it. Is there a way around this ? I know i'm not exceeding the Lotus notes limit of how many poeple i can send my email to. Is this some sort of access hickup ? Private Sub Command103_Click() Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset Dim strEmail As String rs.Open "YourEmai...

Can someone help with my outlook always trying to open a PST?
Thanks in advance. I'm wondering why does my computer want to open a pst to deal with attachments. I did happen to delete a folder on my C drive called "Old_information" and maybe that was linked to Outlook. I am lost on this issue. Here's exactly what happens: 1. I try to open an email marked with an attachment. 2.Immediately up pops a box labeled "Personal Folders" and has [!] in an yellow triangle. The box contains a message which reads, "The path specified for the file c:\Old Information\05_18_2004\DIR21.PST is not valid." 3. So I click on "...

Prove someone is reading someone else's email...
Domain Admins have full control over all mailboxes in our Information Store. I suspect a user with Domain Admins is reading email inappropriately. How can this be proven when the security log displays the same event for viewing someone's calendar as it does when someone opens their inbox? I already turned up Mailbox logon DL to no avail (unless I need to restart system attendant to enable this setting). Any suggestions? You can always get a keylogger. "coyboy84" <coyboy84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1E7955A-0CB6-45AC-B8EE-43C82A0A85B4@micr...

Regular Expression Help
How i can define regular expression for following cases A100123456, 1B00345787 1- here i want first two charcters as alphanumeric 2- next two characters must be 00 (zero)(zero) 3- next six characters must be numeric 0-9 what will be the regular expression for the above Regards, Jami *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Jami wrote: > How i can define regular expression for following cases > > A100123456, 1B00345787 > > 1- here i want first two charcters as alphanumeric > 2- next two characters must be 00 (zer...

How do I cc or bcc someone in Outlook Tasks?
I want to assign a task to someone and copy other folks so that they know its been assigned but I don't see where to "cc" someone. The "Assign Task" drop-down only allows for a "To:" addressee. Appreciate any help. Can't is the short answer. Tasks are about responsibility and Ownership does that. You could email a copy to the other people. Use Insert Item is one way to do that. Or you could send a Status Report to the other people. Judy Gleeson - MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting Canberra, Australia When you post in here, always includ...

help!! mshtml.dll exception
Hi All, My application is loading multiple Dhtml files on multiple screens using LoadFromResource() command. And intermittently there is a Mshtml.dll exception message pop up with the following information: ModVer: 6.0.2800.1106 Offset: 000dfd47 My IE exploer version is 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158. Could someone please tell me what are the possible causes of error. Thanks Joe ...

Please Help me...
How can I add a data label to a pie chart? Tere - Select the chart and pick Chart Options from the Chart menu, then click on the Data Labels tab, and pick the option you want. Alternatively, double click on the pie, and click on the Data Labels tab. To add a label to only one wedge, single click on the wedge twice so it is the only part of the chart that is selected, then press Ctrl-1 (numeral one) or select Selected Data Point from the Format menu, click on the Data labels tab, and choose your options. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltie...

Please help to recover missing file #2
I am faced with a strange problem. I was working with worksheet in Excel when there was a power shutdown. The worksheet was in saved condition. When power resumed my worksheet simply vanished. Now whenever I try to access the worksheet I get the message that worksheet could not be found. As my pc is window xp pro. the worksheet should have saved itself as it does in word program. I have cheeked Recycle Bin and ran search program without any success. System Restore is of no help as it was off. Is there any way to retrieve the file. TIA. ...

Please Help..! Windows keep prompting me to restart.
Aactual message: "The computer must be restarted before updating can continue. Would you like to restart now?" There are yes and no boxes under. I've restarted my com for several times but yet the prompt box keep appearing. What is wrong. I just want it to go away. Can any help. Plsssss..... Elfoxy wrote: > Aactual message: > > "The computer must be restarted before updating can > continue. Would you like to restart now?" > > There are yes and no boxes under. > > I've restarted my com for several times but yet the...

Emergency Help Needed Please
Outlook 2003 I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item) from Outlook. Is there a way to get it back? I looked in the deleted items folder & recycle bin but cannot find it. If it makes any difference it was deleted when I synchronized with my Treo 650 phone. Thanks in advance... Bob Bob Newman <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote: > I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item) from > Outlook. Is there a way to get it back? I looked in the deleted > items folder & recycle bin but cannot find it. If it makes any > difference it was delete...

Function help???
Ok. I have three columns of text I'm dealing with here. The first column is a the "Athletes Name" column, which represents the athletes name, the second column is "M or F" which represents Male or Female, and the last column is "Team Name", which represents the team each person is play on. I have to give an analysis based on how many all male teams, female teams and co-ed teams we currently have competing based on the information provided. Is there a function on excel that can pull the teams that only have male athletes, female athletes and teams compri...

Looking for someone like me
I am looking for another company that uses Great Plains in a similar way as us. We are a manufacturing company using GP for everything. Finance, Accounting, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order, and most importantly Manufacturing especially MRP. We are a job shop type company and we make the same basic item over and over but in a custom fashion as there are many options for this product and every customer wants it a little bit different. Would like to trade info and see if we are using the software to our full advantage. Maybe you can help us...maybe we can help you. What kind of issues ...

Need help with IF function
Is there any way for me to run an IF function that meets the following criteria: If column C INCLUDES the word "German", then return "German" in this cell. Right now I have =IF(C:C="German","German", 0), but it's not working. The problem is that column C is a long string of text that may or may not include the word German anywhere in the text string. The text is seperated by colons so I could break the column out into multiple columns, but the word "German" doesn't always appear in the same node of the text string. blah : blah : Ger...