someone help kenny - outlook shared pst file

Outlook 2002 - i have a pst file on my FILE server, i
share it with the wife, calendar, contacts ect... (of
course we can not both be into it at the same time), is
there anyway when i open that shared pst file on the file
server, that i can get it to sync with my pst file on my
pc?
0
anonymous (74721)

Help! I lost my Tools!
I lost my Tools option... On the File Menu... I have File, Edit, Favorites, Actions, Help - but no Tools? Can anyone help?!? Thanks! Try this: Select View | Toolbars | Customize | Toolbars | Menu Bar | Reset -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "-=Sojourn=-" <p.ferrisRePlY@rogers.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1a92a67d85fee907989695@66.185.95.104... > I lost my Tools option... On the File Menu... > > I have File, Edit, Favorites, Acti...

Help Context ID
How can I list all or find a particular Help Context ID so that I can open the standard Access / Visual Basic / Excel help files and go straight to a given topic ? ...

? disposition of temp files
I scanned my C:/ drive with ZSoft for temp files. It came up with a list in the hundreds with these extensions: ..bak .GID .tmp .chk .htm .js .syd .ico and two desktop.ini files. I have everything configured to dump browser temp files upon closing but it looks like there are files for periods of consecutive dates, possibly when those configurations were not yet set for some reason. It amounts to many MBs, so if they are junk I would like to get rid of them all. What policy should I adhere to regarding temp files with these extensions e.g. should they be trea...

Unable to have someone receive my emails
I have two email accts. that I have had with msn for a while now. I have just started really utilizing my Outlook program with these accts. and everything was fine up until three days ago when now all of a sudden with my hotmail acct. I can send messages - and they are marked as sent - but they are NOT being received. I have tested it on my own msn email acct. and have confirmed that. I have tried everything I can think of from uninstalling to re- adding all email accts. Does anyone have any insight for me? Deb wrote: > I have two email accts. that I have had with msn for a >...

Someone keeps using my Exchange
The queue keeps filling up. 60k messages in 6hrs. I have enabled message filtering and check there is no relay. I tested using one of the ms articles and I don't get 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@spam.com -or- 250 2.1.5 user@spam.com I get unrecongized email address. I am trying to use this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324958 but the queue never stops filling up. Right-click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector, and then click Properties. If you have more than one SMTP Connector, the one that you want to work with in the following steps is the one that contains the "*" (ast...

Need code help for controls
Sorry if I don't know what I'm talking about. I saved an spreadsheet as a single file web page and want viewers to be able to use command buttons in the browser to sort the data several ways. I tried using command buttons from the "forms" toolbar with a macro but it doesn't function in the browser (ie6). Then I discovered the "Control" toolbar, but I don't know how to write code to do what I want. Am I looking in the right direction? Thanks for any help. ...

Help With Charts...
Hi all, I have a fairly large list of data that is traking my stock trades. The data is listed 2/2/04 2/15/04 3/05/04... all the way from january to december each month has about 50 transactions. These dates are the dates sold. I have another column that has the % +/- of each trade. How can I make a chart that plots each trade and its percentage increase. and then I want another chart thats monthly +/- Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Confused Man ...

recently used file list unavailable
Hi, suddenly I cannot see any recently used files in my File menu. I looked in Options/General but the "Recently used file list" is grayed out and I would like to know how to reactivate it. Thanks for your help Horst Excel 2000 Windows 2000 Perhaps you recently used Tweak UI or a similar program as described in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284896 -- Jim "horst" <hweXXX@bluewin.ch> wrote in message news:Oh51EpZRFHA.2784@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... | Hi, | suddenly I cannot see any recently used files in my File menu. | I loo...

recursive serarch on a network directory with share permissions?
How would you do a search on a network directoru with share permissions? New to vbscript. Thanks, "as14177" <as14177@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5E6557D-E78F-4E5B-A813-D7E6F927D2E0@microsoft.com... > How would you do a search on a network directoru with share permissions? > New > to vbscript. > > Thanks, Can you elaborate a little? What do you want to search for? What role do the permissions play? What operating system do you have? ...

Help please? #2
=COUNTIF(C4:L4,"W") i put that formula in but its not workin -- H4F ----------------------------------------------------------------------- H4Fi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27657 ...

Publisher 2000SR1 won't open Publisher 2 file. Is there a viewer?
I have a Publisher 2 file I'd like to open to view, but my copy of Publisher 2000SR1 says it can't open a file created by another version of Publisher. Is there a viewer for Pub 2 files? No viewer... Publisher 2.0 files are tough to open because of a security update. Error message when you try to open a Publisher 2.0 publication in Publisher 2003, Publisher 2002, or Publisher 2000: "Publisher cannot open this file" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924685/en-us I have Publisher 2.0, if you send the file to me I will convert it to 2000 for you. mary-sauer@columbus.rr.com ...

Help #10
i have the following VBA running in a workbook and i have a problem when running 1. When i add another sheet to the workbook it will search the first worksheet and a message box will appear and the correct cell will be activated, however on the second sheet it will just go to the first cell and no message box appears. any help please. Option Explicit Sub FindItAll() Dim oSheet As Object Dim Firstcell As Range Dim NextCell As Range Dim WhatToFind As Variant WhatToFind = Application.InputBox("What are you looking for ?", "Search", , 100, 100, , , 2)...

Can someone help me.
I want to make a database with all our customers. Then be able to open a billing statement and just click and insert all their information from the database. I am not sure which progeam to use or how to do it. So if Jane doe from 33 riverside dr pittstburg pa 11111 can in and had a tune up on her snowblower, I want to open the statement template (which I assume I would have to make) and click on on name & it insert her name address and what was done & I can just print it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank tammy It sounds to me that you do not want the Excel foru...

Corrupt file
Does anybody have ExcelFIX to repair a corrupt file please? ...

How to save file smaller
I use Publisher to create a newsletter, which I email to the members of my web community. When I do, it's too large and requires scrolling. (to the right) Is there a way that I can save it at like 90% size? If I use Page Setup, it only changes the page size, requiring me to have to re-do everything else. Thanks. Send it as a PDF, there are free converters around, this is one: http://www.primopdf.com/ Do a search for others. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "GMS" <GMS@discussions.microsoft.co...

HELP!!!!
my mac was about to open my microsoft products when an error report popped up i dont know what to dp this was the error report message Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-02-27 12:49:33 -0500 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.2.3.091001 Crashed Module Name: CoreFoundation Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x00075354 Blame Module Name: CoreFoundation Blame Module Version: unknown Blame Module Offset: 0x00075354 App...

XML Books
Hai Groups I am new to Xml. I want to implement xml with dotnet for my forthcoming projects. I had plan to buy good book xml it shoud cover xml.xquery,xpath etc. If anybody give the information to buy a good xml book. Please mention book name,author name with detail. If there any URL Ebook for me forward it Thanks in advance -- Best Regards by Myl ...

Need help creating a formula for a specific result
Hello! This is my first time posting here. I am trying to create a formula to get a specific result. I will explain what I need to do and then give a example of numbers with the correct answer. The problem that I am having when typing it in is that there is an error. So if someone could tell me how to type this formula properly, I would appreciate it. I need to add several numbers: then divide: then subtract 35: then multiply by 85%. Number example: 50+50+50+=150 / 3 = 50 - 35 = 15 * 85% = 12.75 Thanks in advance for your help. One way: Assume your three numbers are in A1:A3: ...

Help with Spamkiller?
Spamkiller is not allowing all accepted e-mail through to my inbox. It will allow some through and not others. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to as to which gets through or not. I have set and re-set the options and even put them back to default. I have to read my e-mail throught the spamkiller window. Even e-mail that was on the blocked list that I have accepted won't come through the inbox. Can anybody help? Office 2003 Have you checked with the folks at Spamkiller? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...

Help with a IF formula
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to have if and research in the same formula? I need to have a fomula that looks into a cell for a certain item described in a list and if its not there to search into a second set of data . and if its in either to right nothing for the moment, I may need to add more later. Thank you for your help! You can nest your conditions lke this IF(Test for first value, return answer, IF(check for second value,return answer,0)) =IF(NOT(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,B1:B10,0))),"First One Found",IF(NOT(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,C1:C10,0))),"Second On...

File Maintenance on Contracts?
We are on GP version 9 sp 2. using the FieldService Contract module. Is there a file maintenance routine for Contracts or Field Service? I need to find a way to remove some old contracts that are corrupted. We have several old contracts that show up on the Transactions-Contract Administration-Contract Billing screen. If you try to invoice them GP hangs. We have tried letting it run for over a weekend but it just won't process and keeps showing in the billing screen. Thanks, David Try the following to remove contract history. You can maintain history records for any contract docu...

Macro help #12
Hi, I am working on a macro in Excel 2003 Pro, and everytime I go to sort a column of data. There are about 10 rows of data in about 200+ columns. I can only get the macro to sort the column that I edited it with. How can I create the macro, so each time I click on the first row of each column, click the macro button I will assign to the toolbar, then that row will be sorted, and do this for each column? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, Jeff Garrett (user_jeff@hotmail.com) Hi Jeff please post your current code and then we can suggest changes to it. Cheers JulieD "...

Help in macro coding
Dear, I am working on a macro which trims the raw data into a desired one. i would require your help in adding the macro code to delete the entire row if it does not matches to my requirement. Say Column D has data which gives the name of the individuals. I would only require the rows which has the below mentioned names in the column D. Like John, Peter, Sandra and Kate. The macro code should identify these names, keep the rows having these and delete all other rows which do not match to these names. Please help. As ALWAYS, post your coding efforts for comments and su...

Prove someone is reading someone else's email...
Domain Admins have full control over all mailboxes in our Information Store. I suspect a user with Domain Admins is reading email inappropriately. How can this be proven when the security log displays the same event for viewing someone's calendar as it does when someone opens their inbox? I already turned up Mailbox logon DL to no avail (unless I need to restart system attendant to enable this setting). Any suggestions? You can always get a keylogger. "coyboy84" <coyboy84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1E7955A-0CB6-45AC-B8EE-43C82A0A85B4@micr...

Help Excel!!!
I have a large 40+ page Excel document w/all financial data (i.e., Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Production Schedules) and all pages are in landscape. How do I get it into Publisher without losing formats? Please help. -- Jeanette ...