Solution for Knowledge Base Article 289982

Does anyone know of a fix for knowledge base article
2889982 (When using Outlook and MS Word as the editor,
Oulook hangs when attempting to reply or compose a
message.)

how to count the number of times text occurs based on condition
scenario: i would like to return two numbers, the count of times each fruit occurs when <5 and >=5, and the sum of the value when each fruit is <5 and >=5 FRUIT $$$ apple 1 orange 2 pear 1 pear 8 pear 5 apple 6 should return apple orange pear sum <5 1 2 1 sum >=5 6 0 13 apple orange pear count <5 1 1 1 count >=5 1 0 2 how do i go about this? Assume your data is in A2:B7, with hea...

Filtering email based on sender domain
Hi Im running Exchange 2003 SP1. This is what I need to do: I want to route emails sent to a particular address to different users based on the domain that they have come from. I.e.: I need to get emails that have the sender: custom...@domain1.com and recipient:supp...@mycompany.com to be received by exchange users A, B and C. In addition to this I need emails with sender: custom...@domain2.com and recipient:supp...@mycompany.com (same recipient) to be sent to exchange users D, E and F. I have tried searching these forums with no luck and im completely at a loss as to how to solve t...

Which files and folders from the two solutions must be merged to combine web sites solutions
If I understand what I'm reading on the Internet the only way to combine two website solutions and store them in one folder on a host is to make them into one website solution. And there are certain files and folders in a solution that have predetermined names and there can only be one of them. And that means combining some files from two folders into one folder (like the App_Code files) and combining some data from two files into one file (like web.config) It would be great if I knew which files there can only be one of, as well as which folders there can only be one of....

How Do I Condition A Entire Row, Based On The Content Of A Single
Hi All Re: How Do I Condition A Entire Row, Based On The Content Of A Single Cell I have a simple spreadsheet. 40 Rows long and 8 Columns wide. Column 8 (the last Column) contains a single word. Depending on what that word is, I want the entire row to turn into another colour. So far. I've only managed to work out how to condition the invidual cell. Any ideas? Kind Regards Emmily. Hi Emmily Select your entire block of 40 rows by 8 columns. Format>Conditional Formatting>Formula Is>=$H1="dog">Choose Format>OK Substitute dog with whatever word you wan...

SUM IF: How do I sum the data in a column based on 2 other columns
Can someone help me? I would like to know how to total the # of persons who have "Scheduled Appointments" and need "Housing Assistance. I am extracting this data from a separate spreadsheet in the same work book titled "May" & would like it to appear on my Calculation SS. ColD ColE ColG Housing Assistance Scheduled Appt # Person This is How my Calculation SS appears: Col A ColB ColC Scheduled Appt Housing Assis...

query-based distribution group question
I need to build a list based on multiple departments. This doesn't seem possible with the creation wizard. How do I go about doing this. For example Alpha division list based on department equal to aa or ab or ac TIA If you're using department as the attribute to filter on, the ldap filter for the dynamic distribution list would look something like: (&(objectClass=user)(mailnickname=*)(|(department=aa)(department=bb))) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Fuzzy Logic" <bob@arc.ab....

make a cell empty based on condition
I am trying to make a cell value be null with the following:=IF($C$2>=A18,A18,"") My goal is to make C18 be empty if this is false. I don't want it to be blank; I want it to be as if I never typed a value in the cell at all. When I try the above, C18 is blank when the above evaluates to false, but I am creating a chart and the chart recognizes the cell as having a value. It plots the data point. I've already gone to Tools/Options/Chart and set it to not plot empty cells. The problem is that it still shows the x-axis value though with no data. If I delete the c...

Choosing a formula to used based on a codition fulfilled
Hi, I need to choose from 4 different formulas to calculate prodcutivity output based on data entered in a spreadsheet. The choice to be made is determined when a cell is porpulated with a specific code. This code tells me what form of labor the employees would be using and all I have to do is to take the determinants already entered in the spread sheet and apply the appropriate calculations. =IF(A2="Code1",formula1, IF(A2="Code2",formula2,IF(A2="Code3",formula3,formula4))) -- HTH Bob Phillips "The Big Dog" <The Big Dog@discussions.micros...

Final solution to MAPI Error Message
-- JOHN HASKINS After experiencing the error generated message for all mapi problems trying to use the send email functions in Office 2007, including Word 2007, I now have solved the mystery. It was incredible all the postings I have read, dating back to 2005 about this problem. To make a long story short, follow this Microsoft link. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN=US;918792 If the typed in link is not highlighted, just copy and paste to your browser. The main Topics of this article [ Article ID: 918792 - Dec 15, 2009- revision 4 ] is to 1. verify your...

Supporting two executables in a solution
I use VS2008 and I need a solution that contains 2 executables (two different processes) of which one should launch the other. 1. Does C# support such launching(with some paramters) an how? 2. Does VS2008 suport that-should I simply add the other excutables as I would do with ordinary dll? Thanks in advance Morris hi Morris, On 06.02.2010 16:06, Morris wrote: > I use VS2008 and I need a solution that contains 2 executables (two > different processes) of which one should launch the other. > 1. Does C# support such launching(with some paramters) an how? http://msdn...

CountIF based on multiple conditions
Hello I simply want to count entries based on more than one condition. I understand how to count for one condition-- which in my example is: =COUNTIF(H3:H349,"yes"); I'd also like to count entries for example of employees in our 'West' region (cells D3-D349) who also need training -'Yes' (cells H3-H349). I tried this entry below--I added parenthesis, etc and nothing is working for me. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. PC =COUNT(IF(H3:H349,"yes")+(D3:D349,"West"))) Hi PC! One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($D$3:$D$349="West")*($...

talent management solution/Compenation Management Solution
Hello, My company is looking for a Talent Management Solution/Compensation Management Solution. If anyone has any experience with any products, please post. Thank you Jack ...

SSMS Solutions
is there a way to set the solution to remain collapsed when it opens. I have some solutions that have many projects. I've tried saving everything with everything collapsed. When I re-open it, everything is expanded. Manually collapsing everything each time seems crazy. Is there a way to combat this? thanks in advance, ...bob Hi Bob Have you tried using the visual studio shortcut: Collapse all tree nodes NUM + - Collapses all nodes in the current tree view. Expand all tree nodes NUM + * Expands all nodes in the current tree view. http://msdn.micro...

Update cell based on date range
Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get some help here. I would lik to update a cell based on a date range. For example, I would like t update the value of a cell to the value of another cell if the curren date is between July 1st and July 10th. However, if the date i outside the date range, I want the value for that cell to not b updated, and be the previous value. Can anyone give me an example a to how I would do this? Thanks!! -- deversol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- deversole's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=geti...

IE8 connection issues needs a more permanent solution
I was going to ask a question about connection problems with IE8 but it seems a lot of other people have beaten me to it. Unlike most people, I am on dialup so I thought it was having issues because of that although I did not have the same problems with IE7. Now I see that connection type has nothing to do with it. Like everyone else, I am experiencing intermitent problems. Often reloading the page solves the problem. The diagnostics produces no helpful results. And so on. I have read the helpful advice being offered but I have a problem with that. Seems it is up to us to make a...

solutions
Get the solutions manuals you need at affordable cost. Contact us at samedwards247(at)gmail(dot)com Elementary Differential Equations Bound (2nd Ed.,Werner E. Kohler, Johnson) Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic (7th Ed., Franklin Demana, Bert K. Waits, Gregory D. Foley & Daniel Kennedy) University Physics with Modern Physics with Mastering PhysicS, 12/E, Hugh D. Young, Roger A. Freedman Introduction to Electrodynamics (3rd Ed., David J. Griffiths) Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (2nd Ed., David J. Griffiths) Quantum Mechanics: An Accessible Introduction (Robert Scherrer) Ele...

Putting Excel-based Football Pools on the Web
Hi, everyone. I have been running the office football (US) pool for a few years with a pretty nice Excel model. The way it currently works is that I send out a file with the games of the week listed and people pick the teams that they think will win and by how many points. They send their individual sheets back to me and I copy and paste the relevant cells into the master model. This was ok when it was only a few people playing, but now there are a lot of people who want to play. What I want to do is put the model online somehow, but I don't know where to start. I would like people t...

Where to adv/sell outlook solutions?
Does anyone know of a site I can usee to advertise or even sell my outlook forms and solutions? Thanks in advance... Tim Try http://www.slipstick.com -- send a message to the webmaster there.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Tim Brocklehurst" <timbrock@btinternet.com> wrote in message = news:d434ld$at2$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > Does anyone know of a site I can usee to advertise or even sell my = outlook=...

Updating a Form Based on Updates to Subforms
I have a form that contains three subforms (for order items, payments, and assigned booths). Each of these subforms contains a button that calls a form to use for adding or changing records to make it easier and more intuitive for the user to fill out and to catch user errors before they get saved into the record. Changes to the subforms trigger changes in the contents of calculated fields in the main form. I am trying to get the form to update "date modified" and "modified by" fields when any of the data on the main form or subforms changes so that we ca...

How to add data to a column based on criteria from another
I have two columns one with a single employee id and the second column is the employee name for several rows something like this: 1234 John Doe John Doe John Doe 3456 Jane Doe Jane Doe Jane Doe How do I move the employee number down to coincide with its name and then start the next employee and do the same thing without manually copying and pasting. If your data is exactly as the example you posted, try this old trick: Select the column of employee ID's, then: Hit F5 Click "Special" Click "Blanks" ...

Looking for EDI solution
Hi Folks, One of my clients needs to start accepting invoices from a major vendor using the EDI 810 format. Does anyone have anything good (or cautions) to say about any 3rd party EDI integrations out there? Leslie -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 We're implementing Vsync now (coming from eBridge, who did not suit us, but have many customers). Things are progressing well. -- Tim Foster "Leslie Vail [MVP]" wrote: > Hi Fol...

Auto Populate text box based on combo box
Hello, I have a combobox named "Bulk" and a text box named "Routing", I would like the Routing box to auto populate after the user selects an option from "Bulk". The Bulk combo box is bound to a table named "Products and bulks". The Routing selection would be coming from the same table. Could someone please explain this to me? I have tried different codes like: Private Sub cboPersonID_AfterUpdate() Me.txtPersonName.Value = Me.cboPersonID.Column(1) End Sub Everytime I put this in the Combo Box's afterupdate property, an error message com...

Is there a solution

No Buffer space available, any permanent solution ?
Dear all, I have been experiencing this problem before but i can't find any permanent solution. I have tried searching for the solutions in the net but after reading all threads , restarting is the only solution provided. This problem occurs when my HQclient is attempting to connect. Thru VPN , they're connecting. Is their any other solution ? would increasing my ram will be a solution ? hi Greg, I can understand how much worried you are with this problem, the possible thing is that your connectivity to the HQ. Editting the registry is not for beginners, if you don't kn...

Hide Field based on Another
Hi, I have a field call "Status". The content can be "Active" or "Non-Active". If it is set to Non-Active, I want another field call "Reason" to be displayed so the user can put an answer in that field, otherwise "Reason" is not displayed. How can I do this in my form? Thanks very much. On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:32:02 -0700, Ty Archer <TyArcher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a field call "Status". The content can be "Active" or "Non-Active". >If it is set to Non-Active, I wan...