Slow Response When Clicking on " New " Button

When I go to create a new email using the " New" button
located right under the " file " tab and proceed to click
on it..there is a long delay before it actually opens up
the window for me to compose the email...it spins for about
3 seconds..give or take.Please help.

How do I put a chart into a new sheet?
The version of excel I usually use has a prompt to put the chart into a new sheet, where you don't see the spreadsheet anymore. Does anyone know how to do that?W If you right click the chart (near the outer edge0 there is an option location. "Erica" wrote: > The version of excel I usually use has a prompt to put the chart into a new > sheet, where you don't see the spreadsheet anymore. Does anyone know how to > do that?W ...

Create New Sheets and Name Them Based on Values in another sheet
Hey everyone. I have seen several different posts on these different topics, but I need to combine them all. Here is a brief summary of what I need to do. I have a sheet that has a list of ID#'s on it. I have setup a formula to lookup the names associated with the ID #'s. For each set of ID#'s, I have to create a copy of a generic calculation sheet that I have setup to run a set of calculations on. NOTE: This generic sheet has some very detailed lookup functions, as it is looking up detailed sales information, and will be based on the ID#. So, I need to create ...

Copy data from column that begins with data to new sheet
Hello, I'm currently trying to copy data from a row in excel based on what's in colum B to it's own sheet. I've found some good macros but need some help on how to modify it to fit my needs. The one macro that is almost perfect is AdvFilterRepFiltered.zip on http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#CondFormat That being said, Column B consists of something like this: 3960020262 3960020263 4550050473 4550050474 I want to be able to sort 39600 and 45500 to their own sheet. The macro I mentioned above works great but it will sort everything to it's own sheet that doesn...

corrupt .pst = can view but not copy messages to new .pst
Hi, i had a hard disk fail while outlook 2003 was open. The .pst got corrupted but i managed to recover it and transfer it to a new machine and ran scanpst.exe on it. Some data was lost but most of my messages are intact. I can view *all* of my messages just fine and reply or forward them etc. But I cannot move or copy a lot of them at all to a new 'clean' .pst. When i try moving or copying these messages, i get a "Can't move the items. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" error box. I have tried exporting the individual...

Outlook 2003
I have the auto check feature on so that I can start typing in the TO field - recent name automatically come up. My problem is that everytime I reboot it reset and eraes all the names. My bother has the same program - seemingly setup the same way - that does not dump the names. Am I missing a setting? Should the names stay after a restart/reboot? They should. Create a new profile to fix the problem. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Scott" <dsmurphy@dsmurphy.com> wrote in message news:a28601c3ec09$6396e4c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have the auto check feature on so tha...

Need help migrating Publisher 2002 to a new computer
Our church bought a new computer with XP Professional pre-installed. I am charged with moving the applications from the old XP computer. I was able to install Publisher fine and thought I had copied over all the clipart. However, the Clip Organizer does not show the Favorites folder and all its contents. Our secretary is not pleased. I have found the MStore10.mgc file on the old computer but the new one does not have an Applications Data folder in the user's area of Documents and Settings. What is the best way to ensure the new installation has the same clipart as the old one? -- ...

Transfer Money 2004 to a New Computer
I recently bought a new laptop, and I am trying to transfer my Money 2004 file to it from my previous computer. The previous computer was XP and the new laptop is Vista. I have loaded Money 2004 to the laptop without issues. However, when I try to restore the backup from the old computer (using a portable hard drive), I get a message "Money 2004 Multiple Disk Backup - Please insert the next next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".)" At that point, I basically have to cancel out and not restore the file. I've also tried just copying the Money file (...

Recipient Policy not applied to new contacts
I have been adding new contacts into an exchange organization and realized that the email addresses that are created were incorrect. I went into the recipient policy and changed the info there. Now new contacts added get the old information, not the new. Is it possible that the policy could be corrupt, or is there somewhere else I should look to update the information....in the past, this is where I successfully updated the email address policies. I'm using SBS2003 with Exchange SP1. I'm going into Exchange management-recipients-recipient policies. Thanks in advance. S...

Slow Access 97 since moving to new 2003 Server
We have an access 97 MDB that we had on an NT4.0 server. We have about 30 wrksts that have mdb front ends loaded locally to access the MDB backend. All was great until this evening when we decided to ditch the 9 yr old NT 4 server and replace it with a Dell Dual Xeon 2003 R2 server. All data copied form the old server to the new server was perfect. Performance increases were everywhere when we talk about network thru put. However, once we try to get the workstations in to the database on the new server, performance leaves and QUICK !. To compare, the old server/workstation combo would ta...

how do I start a new paper using Perrla in Microsoft Word 2007
Perrla's website says there is an "AddIns" tab in MS Word 2007. I do not see this. I would suggest contacting Perrla as it is their add-in. What you can do to start with is check if their add-in is actually installed and enabled. In Word 2007, press the Office button followed by "Word Options". Then go to the "Add-Ins" item. Check for the Perrla add-in and see if it is in the active section. If not, see if using the dropdown menu at the bottom and the "Go" button can help you enable it. Yves "Osaluvr1" <Osaluvr1@d...

Problem adding new account
I'm trying to set up new accounts with my new bank (Bank of America) in Money 2006. I was able to set up by first account with no difficulty. After setting it up, I renamed it to "Checking Account". When I went to go and add a second account (with the same bank), it doesn't actually add a new account. It just changes the settings of the first account. It's no longer named "Checking Account" but instead "Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID)" and there is no new account. I didn't have this problem when setting up multiple accounts...

Moving All Databases to a new Server
Currently have databases for 2007 sitting on standalone SQL Server 2005 default instance. We'd like to move them to a new SQL Server 2008 cluster. We've been looking at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc512725.aspx and a question came up. The article lists two scenarios -- you move to a server with the same name -- you move to a server with a different name We're considering a scenario where -- you create a sql cluster with a SQL Cluster network name = to original server name -- install default instance -- Use the "move to a server with the same ...

No Query-Based Distribution List option on ADUC New menu
I just moved up to Exch 2K3 from Exch 2K. We are running Windows 2000 Native Mode and Exchange 2000 Native mode. When I right click an OU and click new I see "Dynamic Distribution List" where "Query-Based Distribution List" should be. I verified the ADUC build with a version we have on VMWare (test) and they are the same. We have never had Exchange 5.5 in our environment. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. IIRC your GC's have to be Windows 2003 for Query Based DL's to be available "Bill - AC7SR" <Bill - AC7SR@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Unable to import contacts to new computer
I've exported contacts and e-mails to pst folders on my old computer, when trying to import to Outlook on the new computer I get an error message that access is denied. I'm the administrator on both systems. Neither system appears to have Exchange on them (all articles say to change permission properties in exchange). How do I move my information from one computer to another at this point?? Make sure the .PST file isn't marked read-only. If it's on a CD, move it to your hard drive and remove the read-only attribute. Look here for all the information you need on bac...

Pick a new color
Using Outlook 2007 and have put a check mark next to "mark my comments with" and filled in the text I want. That's working great. There is another checkbox under that that says, "pick a new color when replying or forwarding" and I cannot seem to figure out what happens differently when that box is checked or unchecked. if you use HTML format, the text color of the replies will be in different colors, instead of the standard blue normally used for replies. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solu...

moving to a new database
Hi I have an exchange server 2003 as a member server. I have a bad page link (error 447). I read about it, and it seems that my database is corrupted. I have no hardware problem, i checked the hard drives (raid5), they are ok, no error in the event viewer regarding the hard drive , My norton antivirus exclusion list include the database and all the appropriate execlusions. I have another free server and i want to move everything to that free server. What is the best way to do that? I was goping to get PST files from indvidual users (25 of them) including the public calendare, and put the...

Create a new ADP file with a SQL database
Will I screw up anything if I create a new Access 2000 project with an existing SQL 2000 database? THanks, Lynn. We all can do that but it is unlikely. If you read up a bit on how to use A2K0 to access SQL Server database and the permission is set correctly on the SQL Server database, you shouldn't be able to create havoc on the database. Perhaps, you should check out the book "Microsoft Access Developer's Guide to SQL Server" by Mary Chipman / Andy Baron / et al. -- HTH Van T. Dinh MVP (Access) "Lynn Pennington" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

New Administrative Group or new mail/pf store?
We have a domain with a single AG that contains a mailbox store and a public folder store that uses addresses like company.com. Now my boss wants me to put a public folder for company.ca for our Canadian customers. We do have a web presence for our Canadian customers, but no employees in Canada. What I'm trying to decide now is if I need to setup an entire new AG, or just a new mail/pf store in the existing AG. Is the latter possible? Thanks to all that take the time to respond. sax I think you're trying to setup a different PF tree for your Canadian customers. You can accompli...

Create a new entity
Hi all, I just started on CRM and I need to capture Event records. From the schema manager there isn't such an entity and I cannot create an entity from schema manager and also not from the crm brower->settings->customization I need to maintain such a record type but at the same time I want to have the same kind of CRM UI for views and forms for "Event". Can I customise it to create entity or do i really have to create an external system (duplicating the UI painfully) from scratch and integrate it? Thanks, Keng Yuen MS CRM does not have a build-in capability to build ...

Moving CRM to a New Domain
Our company has recently built out a new domain and AD structure. I need to move CRM 3.0 from the old domain to the new one. Is this possible...and does anybody have any idea what resources i use to get started. I found the articles on moving from a child domain to a parent...but can't seem to find resources for moving to a completely new domain. thanks for your help You need to look at the redeployment tools which will let you move a CRM system from domain1 to domain2 ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft &qu...

Update Master records (swap / replace old record from new record) in two file
hi I want to update AGE field in file A from file b. i.e update AGE. The number of records in file A and File B are not equal and may be different value. this is what i want If there is any new name if file b add it in file a. For all other Name which are in file a and file b, just take the new AGE from file B and update in file A. file a (it has 5 colomn) Name Number Field Qty Age John 7878 8989 234 32 Peter 7877 23 9 NA Mike 3433 343 -- Shart 343 ...

Slow Response When Clicking on " New " Button
When I go to create a new email using the " New" button located right under the " file " tab and proceed to click on it..there is a long delay before it actually opens up the window for me to compose the email...it spins for about 3 seconds..give or take.Please help. ...

How to automatically number a new document(Invoice) when opening
I am trying to set up a template in Excel 2000 and would like to be able to automatically number each invoice as the template is 63opeed to a new document, can anyone tell me in basic terms if this is possible and how to do it please? take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html In article <B94119A1-E4D8-4214-B5B9-3663E003E52F@microsoft.com>, "Gilly" <Gilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to set up a template in Excel 2000 and would like to be able to > automatically number each invoice as the template is 63...

Migrate from Exchange 2000 old old server to Exchange 2003 on new server.
I haven't been able to find detail instructions on doing the upgrade I have to do. I have an old server with Windows 2000 AD and Exchange 2000. I want to migrate to a new server running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 and remove the old server entirely. I have already added the Windwos 2003 server to the domain and that is working fine. I need to find out how to add the Exchange 2003 to the new server as part of the Exchange 2000 site and migrate all the data and then remove the 2000 server. All I can find on Microsoft/Google is how to do this with Exchange 5.5 and upgrading Exchange 2...

How shall I stop messages popping up about new mail arrival?
How shall I stop messages popping up about new mail arrival? click on Tools, Options, Email options, Advanced Email options....from here you can select what you want to happen when new mail arrives. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices Thanks. In Advanced Email options there are only two options dealing with what to happen when new mail arrives: 1. Play sound 2. Briefly change the mouse coursor "Laura" <nickyrooke48@comcast.net> wrote in message news:#u1JEWGJHHA.3916@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > click on Tools, Options, Email options, Advanced Email options....from h...