similiar upgrade question, on upgrades do contact info auto load, or

do you have to use pst files

0
bob

All data contained in a *.pst file
Other than that yr Q is a little hard to follow.

"bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in message
> do you have to use pst files

0
dl6256 (276)

Outlook auto-printing of attachments
Is there any way to make Outlook 2002 automatically print the attachment to an email on receipt (e.g. a word document)? -- 525047 "525047" <525047.5e2f683@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:525047.5e2f683@officefrustration.com... > Is there any way to make Outlook 2002 automatically print the attachment > to an email on receipt (e.g. a word document)? Not without code you write or a third-party add-in. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

went for microsoft office 2003 to upgrade enterprise office 2007
I just upgrade from ms office 2003 to enterprise office 2007, I made my website in ms office 2003 and try to open in enterprise office 2007, it didn't load my pictures and background. What is the problem? ...

Why if I insert a blank row in a sheet does the auto complete, for
Please repost your question in the body of a message... In article <EE1E49B1-8DCE-4C83-A753-46AAF8543B6B@microsoft.com>, "Bylin" <Bylin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have built a spreadsheet that uses the same names over and over but because I have an empty row between each pair of entries, the text doesn't fill in automatically when I start typing in a cell below a blank row. Any ideas? "JE McGimpsey" wrote: > Please repost your question in the body of a message... > > In article <EE1E49B1-8DCE-4C83-A753-46AAF8543B6B@microsoft.c...

To upgrade or not upgrade, that is the question
My current server is SBS 2003 Premium and my practice managment software uses a SQL 2000 DB. I also run Exchange. I do not have the SBS2003 R2 upgrade. My practice management software no longer supports SQL 2000. Their minimum requirement is SQL 2005. My current server is a 4 year old Dell PE 2800 with a 3 GHz Xeon single processor (room for another) and 2GB ram. I'm not sure if it is 64bit capable but I think it is. I have 9 workstations which are accessing the database pretty much continuously. I wouldn't say that my practice managment program seems slow, although t...

Upgrade 2006 to Small Business
Is it possible to upgrade from Money 2006 to Money Small Business? If so, how? In microsoft.public.money, CF wrote: >Is it possible to upgrade from Money 2006 to Money Small Business? If so, how? See http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/editorial/22/cswspring06/default.mspx or visit a store. I would first just try to install over the existing installation. If Money asks if it should uninstall the previous version for you, say yes. If there is a problem, you could uninstall the old first, and then install the new. In addition to Cal's comments, when you install the new version it...

Exchange Server 5.5 recipients to 2003 contacts
We used to import a CSV file provided by our customer into Exchange Server 5.5 recipients. We are now using an Exchange Server 2003 system. How do I import the same information into AD as contacts? Thanks, Mike Typically you could create contacts using ldifde scripts or using vb scripts. I don't have links at hand but I am quite sure there are a few articles around saying how to do this with sample code. Try googling a bit. Hemmm... maybe a topic for an www.exchangeinbox.com aritcle in the future. :)) cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInb...

upgrade V9 to V10
Dear all : i strat upgrade GP V9 To V10 and this messege appear in the first step and i have Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_114.DRIVER_INI. what is this and how can i solve it ? please help me .... "great plains upgrade" wrote: > Dear all : > i strat upgrade GP V9 To V10 and this messege appear in the first step and > i have > Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_114.DRIVER_INI. > what is this and how can i solve it ? > please help me .... You can not upgrade from 9.0.114 you have to be on 9.0 SP2 - I just verified this with my Microsof...

Quest: Getting Info if the user/programs tried to shutdown/restart...
I have a project that handles CWnd::OnQueryEndSession() and my handler was taking to long and the force program to exit dlgbox appeared so I decided to start timer and return false to CWnd::OnQueryEndSession() and do the work I need to do in the timer handler(kill timer quickly) and then shutdown/restart the system and letting CWnd::OnQueryEndSession() return true... This works fine except when I call ExitWindowsEx(...) I don't know which param to pass(shutdown/restart) cause my code doesn't know if I Start -> Turn off computer -> Shutdown or if I Start -> Turn off com...

Pop3 and Exchange Name Similiaritys
A user gets an Error from the Exchnage System Administrator when sending an email to ASmith@domain.com. This is a users pop3 acct. The same user has an exchange email address, AnnSmith@domain.com. the error says: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 3/29/2005 1:31 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'asmith@domain.com' on 3/29/2005 1:31 PM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to fin...

Old File Not Loading
Need Some Help? I just reinstalled my Microsoft Money 2000 Deluxe. Copied my files back to my Document directory and thought I could start money and pick the file I copied and everything would be there. It wants me to start over every time I try. Any Thoughts Thank you ...

Question on entering dates
Thanks for looking. I have formatted a column to display the date as: 17-Feb-09 I must enter: 02/17/2009 to do this. Is it possible to just enter the digits: 02172009 to get the same results. By default, if I do just that, the display is: 03-Oct-46 Thanks! http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Edward" <222@333.com> wrote in message news:O9IkfZRkJHA.2460@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Thanks for looking. > > I have formatted a column to display the date as: 17-Feb-09 > I must enter: 02/17/2009 t...

Join Question?
I have two tables that I'm pulling information from, one for the current year, one for last year. I am attempting to pull budget information for certain projects from both tables and add them together to get a cumulative funding picture for each project. I can do this successfully as long as a particular project existed in both tables, however, new projects for the current year (that didn't exist last year) show blank budget values. I've tried all three kinds of joins and only #3 even shows the new projects, but again it only shows blank budget values. Anyone ...

upgrading to outlook 2003
I just did the upgrade to office 2003 and everything went well except my outlook 2003 can't seem to migrate my old outlook 2002. I use microsoft exchange and something got lost in the upgrade and it won't load properly. any ideas? ...

problem with address list/contacts folder
Hi, I have recently had to do a clean reinstallation of windows, and then reinstalled Outlook. I had back ups of the .pst files, and copied them into the relevant directories (local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook). I now realise this is not the way to do it and I should've used import/export. All of my data seems to have been successfully re-instated (email messages, calendar, contacts etc). But I when I write emails, Outlook will not look up addresses from my contacts. It says "The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this addr...

Something similiar to conditional formatting
Having data in few columns I want to do something similair to conditional formatting. Let's say that in column A I have data concerning people's names. I want to change data in columns located far away from column A, e.g in column Z (There I will insert people's addresses). So the best way to see column A is to freeze part of table in the way that i could see the first column. Is it possible to make cells change (exactly: change the text in the cell, by bolding it or inserting background) when they will "feel" cursor in the other in the same row? Summurizing: w...

Formatting in Excel question
Using 2002, we would like to have every line in bold type that begins with PN: ######## (number changes but always begins with PN:). Is there a global type of search & replace function for this? Thanks in advance! Regina Regina, You could do this with conditional formatting. Select the cells, note the active (white) cell of the selection. Format - Conditional formatting - Formula is: =LEFT($A1,2)="PN" Change $A1 to the active cell of the selection. Click "Format," select "Font" and select bold. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon p...

E-mailing a Product Info Piece (non-attachment)
Is it possible to send a e-mail with picture and text(marketing piece that is not an attachment. I don't want the reciever of the e-mail t have to click on a html or pdf icon, i just want it to appear when the click on New Mail Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do i need to use a template or stationary ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from h...

Grouping contacts 09-28-04
Is there any way to create groups of contacts? Aside from adding them to Companies (Accounts), can they by added to multiple groups? For example, I may want to create a distribution list for all contacts that like wine, and another one for all contacts that receive the annual newsletter. One contact may be a member of both of these groups. I can't see any way of doing this in CRM, even though almost all Contact Management systems I have seen allow this (pretty basic) functionality. Any ideas? Nish Patel Cambridge Mercantile Corp. Hi Nish, You have 2 options here. 1. An ...

Outlook 2003 Contacts not showing in folders
I have removed the profile and set up a new one. the contacts do not show up in the folder view. I can see them, access them and send mail using the contacts. but I cannot get them to show. I have right clicked on the contacts folder, went to properties, and unchecked the box to show contacts. rebooted system, went back in outlook and rechecked box to show contacts. contacts still do appear in the folders. any ideas of what I am doing wrong and how to correct it would be appreciated. thank you Can't get them to show where? Contacts always appear in Folder view if they exist in ...

Conditional Format Question
Hi All Please could someone let me know if this is possible, as I can't find a definitive answer In one column the cells will have random numbers from 1 to 5 I would like all 1's coloured green, all 2's, coloured blue etc etc, I can get this to 3 by adding another condition but then it doesn't let me add anymore conditions Thanks for any help Cheers Steve Hi conditional format only accepts 3 conditions though you have a fourth if you include the default format. If you only want to apply different FONT colors based on NUMBERS, you can define up to 6 different styles. S...

How to preserve old OWA name after upgrade to owa2003-
Currently external users connect to OWA2000 by doing: http:\\mywebmail.company.com\exchange SSL certificate is generated as 'mywebmail'. Now I am installing *(2)* servers named OWA1 and OWA2, configured as NLB. "Cluster" name is MyOWA.company.com. In such NLB configuration, under what name should I generate my SSL certificates ?? Upon making the new OWA 2003 available, I want to keep http:\\mywebmail.company.com\exchange as the URL to access OWA. Please advise. As long as http:\\mywebmail.company.com\exchange points to the new single ip address of the cluster, it sho...

Upgrade (2004 to 2005) Question
I would like to upgrade to 2005 but do not want to carry forward my money file as it has gotten messy (bad categories, etc, bad transaction matching issues). However, I do want to keep the bank info so I can use 2005 w/my current accounts and start a new money file. When I install 2005, how do I accomplish this. Thanks, Rick In microsoft.public.money, RickInTheMoney wrote: >I would like to upgrade to 2005 but do not want to carry forward my money >file as it has gotten messy (bad categories, etc, bad transaction matching >issues). > >However, I do want to keep the bank...

Excel Question #4
Hi All In Word we can change to uppercase by selecting the text then clicking Shift+F3. What's the equivalent in Excel ?? Many thanks in advance. Lavida No such function in Excel, but using a helper column, lets say your data is in column A, in the first cell of your helper column (say H1), enter =UPPER(A1) Copy this down, then copy this data and paste special>values over the data in column A to kill the formula and delete the helper column -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS www.nickhodge.co.uk "Lavida&q...

Why Change or upgrade??
I would like to upgrade from 2003 to 2007. But I now know, most if not all, of the dirty little secrets of 2003. Is 2007 anything like 2003?? I will appreciate your comments. On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:01:08 -0500, Jill <Jill@usa.net> wrote: >I would like to upgrade from 2003 to 2007. But I now know, most if not all, >of the dirty little secrets of 2003. Is 2007 anything like 2003?? > >I will appreciate your comments. I did that upgrade. The only reason I chose to do it was because of the loss of online services in my version of M2003. I have a large number of stocks in my ...

In place upgrade from Win Vista Ultimate to Win 7 Ultimate x64 ?
Apparently it is possible to do an in-place upgrade from Win Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 Ultimate, but is it also possible to do an in-place upgrade from Win Vista Ultimate (x32) to Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) ? TIA ... e. No, you can't do an upgrade install from 32 to 64 or from 64 to 32 bit. Has to be a clean install. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "E-Double" <EDouble@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F0571D8-3A62-4C68-8E44-CA2B0179DB47@microsoft.com... > Apparently it is possible...