signed message looks encrypted

I send out signed messages and when they are recieved by
the individual, the icon changes to encrypted.

Passport sign-in unsuccessful SOLUTION!!!
ok, i was getting the sign-in unsuccessful error that many money users seem to be having. after doing an extensive search here on google groups and did all suggested solutions it still wasn't working - so what i did was to go to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\ and delete the Money folder with all its subfolders (there was \12.0\something with xml files in them). after that passport sign-in worked like a charm. hope this helps anyone who has the problem Thank you for your helpful tip. It did work on my computer as well. I was so anno...

Win7, IE8, CRM, Outlook, IFD, self-signed cert, certificate error
Strange problem - I've got CRM 4.0 running with IFD. IFD works fine from Internet Explorer. There is a self-signed certificate. In IE, IFD & the self-signed cert works fine, either with a warning or if the cert is installed to the local PC, with no warning. In Outlook, IFD has been working fine for many months. I've just noticed a a few Windows 7 clients that the Outlook client fails with invalid certificate errors. The client loads fine and integrates the Outlook navigation interface, but if the user tries to open any CRM item, gets a 'navigation blocked' error. ...

Prefixing RTF messages in OL2003
Hello, I am a new user of Outlook 2003 after switching from Outlook 2000. I am having a problem with prefixing RTF messages. On replies and forwards, I can prefix HTML (blue line) and plain text messages (e.g. '>' ), but there is no prefix for RTF. Instead, the orginal message is indented. I did not have this problem with Outlook 2000. How can I use the prefix for RTF messages in Outlook 2003? Is there another e-mail option selection? alee831 <alee831@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having a problem with prefixing RTF messages. On replies and > f...

OnEndSession() message handler
Hello, I am using Visual C++ 6.0 to create a dialog-based application. I need to catch the event when the computer is shut down or the user logs off. I think I can use the OnEndSession() message handler for this. However I don't know how. Please I need your help and advise. Thanks Actually, what I want to know is: 1. Should I call the base-class method in OnEndSession ()? And if yes, should I do it at the beginning or at the end of the method? 2. Is it necessary to do some cleanup tasks such as KillTimer() (since I'm using one) or delete? Thank you in advance, Geo >--...

Multiple Answers For A Look up
Help. I have two columns of data. One is a receipt number the other is an order number. Basically, I want to create a lookup/index that will show me all the order numbers associated to a receipt in one cell. i.e. Each receipt can be for more than one order. I've got this so far. =INDEX(fgnpo!$A$2:$B$14001,MATCH(M2,fgnpo!$A$2:$A$14001,0),2) This will return one of the values, but not all of them. Here's part of the list. Receipt Order 12668 26685 12669 26615 12670 26630 12671 26145 12671 26458 12671 26591 What I want is it...

Date in cell shows as pound signs
Using Excel 2000. I have pre-formated worksheets in which the date columns are formatted to show the date style as 12-Nov-03. All worked fine until yesterday when the entries began to show up as pound signs. When I look at the formatting for the cell, it appears to be formatted correctly. I have checked with entries entered before yesterday and the formatting appears the same. My knowledge of the program is fairly rudimentary but I thought I could do the basic cell formatting by clicking Format, Cells, Number, Catagory - Date, etc. What am I missing here? Most grateful for your help....

Outlook Express Error Messages
When I try to open outlook express I get two messages: 1)Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express message store. Your computer may be out of memory... 2)Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly. I have WindowsMe and outlook version 6.0. Thanks. ...

how to eliminate ####sign and shortcut signs..
ie1: For instance keyed in 11111111111 in the cell, endup displaying 1.111111E+17 Qns: How to display my desired data which is '11111111111'. ie2: Intend to key '111,112,113....120' on cell, given 'pre-adjusted' column and numbers continue on next row below and next. Given '111,112....120' taken up 3rows and able to fill ideally,without the outcome shown ###### sign. 'Resize' column/row adviced, i just wanted the numbers to fill in my pre-adjusted field Preformat that cell as Text or start your entry with a leading apostrophe: '123,123,123,12...

Duplicate messages each time I start Outlook
I am using a pop3 mail server and Leaving a copy of the email on the server so I can access it elsewhere. Outlook 2003 duplicates the messages and I have run all the patched Post sp. Anyone? Are you getting all the messages that were left on the server each time you start Outlook, or just some of them? How many POP3 accounts do you have? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Keith Henderson" <keithatdvsolutions.teevee> wrote in message news:#1g6TRasEHA.1016@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... ...

Printing Messages from Sent file
I send many messages with attachments. I want to be able to print the sent message and have it show the attached file name. I have been unable to find a way to do that within the settings. Is it possible? Can anyone help? Thanks. go to tools and click on print email with attachment----- Paul D wrote: ---- I send many messages with attachments. I want to be able to print the sent message and have it show the attached file name. I have been unable to find a way to do that within the settings. Is it possible? Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Lost Message Text!!!
Using Outlook 2003 (all of Office 2003), all the latest updates, in Win XPSP3. I wrote a long important e-mail this morning, addressed to several people. I clicked Send, then Send and Receive, and assumed my message was sent. I received an e-mail from one of the addressees, indicating that the received e-mail was blank, no message. I went to my Sent Items folder, with the intention of forwarding that sent message to this one addressee. The message title appeared in Sent Items folder, along with the addressees. But the message was blank--nothing at all in message window-although I had ...

Anyway to retrieve lost messages after synchronization in Outlook Express?
Setup for my hotmail messages to be downloaded to Outlook Express. When tried to connect to see an old message, didn't realize that it was setup to auto synch. My messages were deleted from hotmail, and are now lost on Outlook Express after synching. Is there anyway to retrieve the lost messages from Outlook Express? I really needed some of the items in there, and had downloaded them so they wouldn't be lost. Thanks! probably not, but I would try running dbxtract.exe on the deleted folder. if the folder was compacted, they are gone forever. look for dbxtract at tomsterdam.co...

error message, can't receive emails!
I keep getting this error msg. And my email messages are not downloading. I am unable to use my email. "The connection to the server has failed. Account:'incoming.verison.net',Server:'incoming.verizon.net',Protocol: POP3,Port:995.Secure(SSL):Yes,Socket Error: 10060, ErroR Number: 0x800CCC0E" PLEASE help me. This has been going on for 5 days and I can't figure it out. Thanks. Try this: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced, then change the incoming port from 995 to 110. That should automatically uncheck the associated S...

Getting an error message in Web Access
When I go to web access, I get an error message as the page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" How od I fix this? Hi - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. Post this in an exchange newsgroup for more help - and include more info, such as your version of Exchange, version of Internet Explorer/browser, whether this happens to everyone, whether this happens to you while on the LAN, etc. sssphoenix wrote: > When I go to web access, I get an error message as the > page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" > How od I fix this? ...

Money07 Sign In
Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. In microsoft.public.money, PapaFrank wrote: >Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. >Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used >passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. > >I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. > > Try closing Money. ...

looking for a special type of edit box ..
Hi, I am looking for a way to create an edit box, that shows 8 empty, tiny circles around the boundary to beg for an immediate attention from user. User should then know he/she needs to enter something such as an integer. I am using an x to represent such a circle in the following diagram showing such an edit box. It can be seen in applications from time to time. Is there a property associated with the MFC edit box to make it happen? Your help is much appreciated. x-------------x-------------x | | x x ...

"Sign-in Info could not be verified"
I'm getting this error message when I try to log on...I can only work offline, which isn't very helpful. I have Money 2006 Premium. How can I sign on??? Thanks for any help. ...

No sound played for incoming hotmail messages
Is there any way to make outlook 2003 play a sound for incoming messages from http servers like hotmail? Outlook express does this, so why not outlook? No, Outlook 2002 does not play a sound for HTTP mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Dan asked: | Is there any way to make outlook 2003 play a sound for | incoming messages from http servers like hotmail? Outlook | express d...

Circular Messaging
Hi, Some one please let me know what is Circular messaging If there is any microsoft links do let me know. Thanks in advance. Alex I've never heard of the term. I've heard of mail loops and circular logging. Are either of those what you mean? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "AlexRabbi" <AlexRabbi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD88D77C-61FD-40A0-9E4B-6F0605C347B6@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Some one please let me know what is Circular messaging > > If there is any micr...

Outlook 2007 Problem with sending first message
Hello, I have a strange problem with Outlook 2007. When i send a message, that message will be stuck in the Outbox. If i keep it there and sent another message, that message will be send without a problem. So the problem is that i always have to have one message in my Outbox in order to be able to sent messages out at all. If i delete all messages in the Outbox and then try to send a message the result is the same. I have to send the message a second time and the first message needs to be in the Outbox. Does anybody know a fix for that problem? ...

Messages being deleted
I have a user that is using Windows 98se, Outlook 2002. He is having problem with new messages from 3 different people. These messages ar being deleted and bypassing the inbox all together. I looked in th blocked sender list and these people are not there. Thank yo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

FWD: Look at that critical pack from the M$
--igsglckluduyu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="afypfjkhboxrhpr"; type="multipart/alternative" --afypfjkhboxrhpr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="becmvwrkpqfccidb" --becmvwrkpqfccidb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2013, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

any way to bypass 'sign in' and just work offline by default?
Hi, Im using Money 2006. would anyone know any way to bypass the 'sign in' page when you start up Money 2006, so it just works offline by default? any help most appreciated! cheers, Peter PWalker wrote: > Hi, Im using Money 2006. > > would anyone know any way to bypass the 'sign in' page when you start up > Money 2006, so it just works offline by default? Remove the passport using File: Password Manager, but that means you can't sync with MSN or with banks that don't support direct connections with Money. If you use online (not web) banking, many b...

missing message when using TRACE output in time-critical apps
Hi, every. I'm using visual c++ 6.0 and debug my apps in DEBUG mode. I have a lot of data to trace out in output window. Which I call "TRACE" in a LOOP, they can plot the data in caculation progress. But I check the output window, I found that some messages lost.( the trace output is no more than 100 chracters each time) These messages woundn't be lost when I STEP into the LOOP or I delete some TRACE statements in the LOOP body. Does anyone have heared this kind of problems? Does it means that I could only use some Logfile class to record my data and avoid using TRACE? Tha...

Math operational sign for the box division sign
What can I use to create a division problem with the box division sign? Might draw one with an autoshape line tool. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_division#Notation -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mr. D" <Mr. D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBBF7885-39BC-4C77-AD7E-2CCC269BC3BC@microsoft.com... > What can I use to create a division problem with the box division sign? Mr. D wrote: > What can I use to create a division problem with the box division sign? Whilst holding the Alt key, tap 0247 on the numeric keypad. Then release Alt. ...