Signature in e-mail

Can anyone help?
I have attached my signature, address and a small picture to my e-mail in
the mail format section. When I sent an e-mail it also is sent as an
attachment. How can I embed this so it is sent just as a footer to the e-mail
and not as an attachment
Thanks,
 Caligaz
0
Caligaz (2)

undeliverable mail #2
Why can't one person in the domain send mail to an address that everyone else in the same domain can? It keeps coming back "undeliveable:Returned mail: User unknown" for that one person. Check their Contacts or Address book... They are probably "authenticating" that email address to an old address that they have in their address book. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "kentc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001201c3dc64$48ce0f10$a001280a@phx.gbl... Why can't one person in the domain send mail to an address that e...

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

send link by e mail
Using Vista OS With windows mail as the default I can send link by e mail (IE 7) With Outlook as default NO MAIL IS Sent (NOTHING COMES UP) It worked for a while and the last thing I can recall is an automatic update. Any Ideas? Spike ...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

Can MS Publisher print bar codes with its mail merge function or .
I prepare my marketing materials in Publisher but really need to be able to print bar codes otherwise I have to go through steps of making an image of the publisher page and doing it in Word... too complicated. any one know of a way? 1awesomemom <1awesomemom@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I prepare my marketing materials in Publisher but really need to be > able to print bar codes otherwise I have to go through steps of > making an image of the publisher page and doing it in Word... too > complicated. any one know of a way? An article: htt...

Not my mail.
Somehow, a message was sent from my email account to everyone in my contact list. Each message was just a web address and there were no copies sent to other contacts. I was alerted to this by a large number of undeliverable emails that were returned to me and there was a copy of each in my Sent folder. Today, I received another batch of returned mail. This time there were 10 contacts for each message that was sent. Again, there was just a single address in the body. But this time there was nothing in the Sent folder. Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how to stop it...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

e-mail outlook how
I have Outlook 2003 but I cannot receive my e-mail in this system and I would like too. How do I do this? Have you configured an email account yet? "sheba7999" <sheba7999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C833335-526A-4F07-AE5A-4AADB5B7A515@microsoft.com... >I have Outlook 2003 but I cannot receive my e-mail in this system and I >would > like too. How do I do this? ...

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...

signature
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me? Mark I'm not an expert on graphic signatures, but here are four tutorials = that may help you: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/Email/General/Create_Image_Signatures_in_Win= dows_Mail_or_Live_Mail/ http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et112703.htm=20 http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et121503.htm=20 ...

Disabling incoming e-mail?
If we want to leave an e-mail account open but stop any e-mails from coming in, how do we do this? For example a shared mailbox by several people belongs to someone no longer work with the company. Thanks! If they just need access, remove the smtp addresses, and exclude it from being stamped by the RUS. You might just mangle the address as well. Mail will come in, but it will bounce... "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23UpxNtWTGHA.5900@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > If we want to leave an e-mail account open but stop any e-mails from > ...

Windows Live Mail
I am trying to help a friend of mine. I use Outlook 2003, but I have acquired a general understanding of hoe WLM works. I'm going to try to be as brief and clear as I can. WLM was already installed, but not setup, on his PC (Windows XP-home-sp3) when he installed a Microsoft webcam. First step was to come up with an ID (Screen name), then, we had no choice, we had to select "@hotmail.com or @Livemail.com". We chose the latter. The next step was to add an account. At this point we realized that to get to your e-mail you had firsdt to sign in to Windows Live, t...

How do I re-direct my current e-mail address through outlook???
I cannot send or receive any e-mails using outlook. I have set up my account but it still won't send or receive e-mails. Hello TomLock, you wrote on Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:16:56 -0700: > I cannot send or receive any e-mails using outlook. I have set up my account > but it still won't send or receive e-mails. Do you receive any error messages? -- Best Regards Christian Goeller ...

WAV in signature
I've been having fun adding animated gifs to my signature in outlook, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add a WAV file that will play automatically when an email is opened. Can this be added to the signature - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida What version of Outlook? Do your friends *really* appreciate the overhead for animated gifs and wave files? Does anyone? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...

Outlook 2003 junk mail filter
I think the updated junk mail filter for Outlook 2003 is excellent. It now catches 99.99% of all the spam I get. Is there any way of running this filter over my archive.pst folder to get rid of the spam in there as well. It contains around 2 years of personal mail - 10,000 items in all - much of it is spam which I didn't bother deleting out of my inbox before the auto-archive kicked in. I can't seem to find a way to do this - if it can be done, that is. TIA, AL As far as I know, it can't be run on existing items. "AJP" <rightback@ya.com> wrote in message ...

Server 2003 cannot send mails
Hi, I have a single server with server 2003. Just had CA Etrust SCM as my Anti Spam, didn't like it so deleted it. Now i cannot send mails. It still seems to be routing the mails through the old CA SCM. Any ideas? Kevin ...

When moving one (or more) messages from one folder to another, outlook instead brings them into a new e-mail as attachments
This is outlook 2000 running on a win-98 system. This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does happen it will keep happening for the rest of the session. When I highlight one (or more) messages and select "move" and then specify a target folder, what will happen is instead of moving the messages, outlook will open a new message composition window and throw all the selected messages into the new message as attachments. Anyone ever seen this before? Solution? KB? ...

Signature Button and Insert Signature Missing
Outlook 2002 SP3 in Exchange 2003/SBS 2003/XP Pro SP2 environment. On one PC only there is no insert signature button or Insert Signature Menu Item. Google search found squat, Any ideas, please? That's perfectly normal if Word is the email editor. If you are using = Word as your email editor (aka WordMail), you will not have an Insert | = Signature command like the regular Outlook editor. If you want to be = able to insert a signature into a WordMail message manually, you can = create an AutoText entry for each signature. You can then insert them = with the Insert | AutoText comman...

Email Signature for CRM Web Client
If CRM is to be our way to communcate with our customers, then email functionality should have more basic email functions. The ability to insert a email signature would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

blocking outgoing mail to certain addresses
I would like to restrict, well stop, a user from autoforwarding any email he receives to another external email address, anyone have any ideas how to achieve this? what version Exchange? "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2388573-C55B-4778-8910-155F84377F61@microsoft.com... > I would like to restrict, well stop, a user from autoforwarding any email he > receives to another external email address, anyone have any ideas how to > achieve this? came as part of sbs2003 "Susan" wrote: > what version Exchange? > "chr...

Transaction logs contain invalid signature
Continuing my woes involving an Exchange 5.5 Server, I have reinstalled from scratch and now have a solid foundation to work from. I have moved back the information store including transaction logs that existed before the crash. However, on trying to perform a soft recovery I receive the error, "Timestamp in next log does not match expected". On inspecting the log headers I find that the signature of every file reads "Create time:223/0/1905 0:0:6 Rand: 26632". This indicates to me that the server's time may have been invalid on boot and was later updated by n...

E*Trade positions download rounding errors 2005
When I download an online "statement" from E*Trade, Money 2005 reports that most of my positions don't match the statement, and prompts me to "Add 0 shares," or "Remove 0 shares." I did convert from an earlier version of Money. Allowing money to enter these add/remove transactions does not appear to solve the problem permanently. The next online update can bring a similar report. Anyone else seeing this, with any other brokerages? On 2005-01-15, David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I download an online "statement" fro...

SMTP junk mail responses
Is there a way to clear all the messages in the SMTP queue without doing it individually with Freeze, Find, select, delete? We have an enourmous amount of junk mail waiting for responses all other mail goes out fine. Thanks, Randy- Exchange 2000 allows you to right click the queue and say Delete All No NDR. Is this possibly Exchange 2003? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the term...