Signature block format problem

I have created a signature block (in HTML message format)
which works well when I compose an email. The problem
occurs when replying to an email. When I reply to an
email, the sig block is distorted. For instance extra
lines are added and the blue huperlinks dissapear which
requires me to edit the sig block everytime I reply.
A couple of times when I replied the sig block was not
distorted and I believe this had to do with the message
format I received (HTML?). Anybody know a solution to this
frustrating problem? Thanks!
0
anonymous (74721)

Create your signature block using Outlook Rich Text as the message format.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, David asked:

| I have created a signature block (in HTML message format)
| which works well when I compose an email. The problem
| occurs when replying to an email. When I reply to an
| email, the sig block is distorted. For instance extra
| lines are added and the blue huperlinks dissapear which
| requires me to edit the sig block everytime I reply.
| A couple of times when I replied the sig block was not
| distorted and I believe this had to do with the message
| format I received (HTML?). Anybody know a solution to this
| frustrating problem? Thanks!

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Conditional Number Formatting #2
Hi, I need to number format a group of cells based on the number contained in another cell. In other words, if the value in A1 is 1 I need to format A2 to D2 as percent, if the value in A1 is 0 I need to format A2 to D2 as a number. From, trying to figure out how t odo it I gathered that conditional formatting will not be able to do it, and I don't know how to write a macro to do it so any help will be appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Neda one way: Put this in your worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab an choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVa...

Worksheet Problem 01-04-10
So I have a couple of issues. I go to open up a file today and try to unhide two worksheets that were hidden, and they are gone. I can still see them in VBA, but cannot open them and they are not visible at all in excel. I also am having trouble inserting a new worksheet. All the options are they, but I am not able to select insert. Any help would be appreciated. CHeck to see if workbook protection is activated. That would prevent you from being able to add new sheets (or unhide). Also, in VBE, check to see if the missing sheets have a visible status of "xlSheetVe...

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

Budget Income Problem
I'm using 2005. The dialog for editing monthly income does not provide a choice list of income items the way edit expense does for editing expense items. If I try entering the category name via free-form text, the Annual Budget shows the gross pay twice, once under Gross Pay and again under Uncategorized Income. What gives? -- Greg ...

Publisher pastes in a different format from copied text. Fix?
Publisher 2007 Pasted text is always Arial, 1.14 sp between lines, 9 pt after paragraphs, regardless of format or font of copied text. How do I make it paste exactly what is copied? From where are you copying? Have you tried paste special? Are you pasting directly into a created text box or are you letting Publisher create the box? Have you tried importing the text directly? Select the text box, right-click, change text, text file, browse to the file. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Vegas Roy" <Vega...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

Use Greylisting technology to block junk email
I tested many anti-spam software, such as brightmail, gif me11,etc, and last i found ORF Greylisting technology is one very good, it based on temporary rejection of emails from unknown senders, while greylisting provides an outstanding spam catch rate, it causes about 5 minutes delay of emails from unknown senders as well, and i use Automatic sender whitelist function to reduce the most delay, and i also use the SURBL feature. ORF Enterprise Edition include following features The list below describes the features of ORF Enterprise Edition in details. ..Filtering based on DNS blacklists...

Problem with Protection and Hyperlinks
I am having a problem with protecting a worksheet that has hyperlinks in it. I have set the cell protection so that only the three or four cells with hyperlinks can be selected. When I turn on protection on this sheet and someone tries to select a protected cell it acts like the protected cell is hyperlinked and sends to to the link. There is no hyperlink in these cells but it happens anyway. Thanks Steve Steve Because user cannot select any locked cells, user can select only unlocked cells. As a consequence any click on the sheet must be on a cell with a hyperlink. Allow user to b...

formatting cells #6
I have an Excel worksheet where one column contains full names. Last names and first names are separated by commas. I want to know if there's a way for Excel to automatically pick apart the names, like it does when I import comma delimited files. Help! Thanks, -ME Hi Matt Check out Data>Text to Columns in the Menubar -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Matt Edwards" <matte@uga.edu> wrote in message news:008101c3c8be$8edb8b40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have an Excel worksheet where one column contains full > names...

Problem sending emails in 2003
I get this message in returned emails in Outlook 2003, even though the I the peron is on my safe lists. 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I can send mail fine in Outlook express. I have several email accounts including a dial up one. When I use my dial up account the mail also sends fine, it is my direcway account that is the problem, but they say since it sends fine in Outlook Express it is not their problem it is a problem with Outlook. I also never had this problem until I upgraded from the beta to the final version of 2003. Any help would...

Problems With Adobe.com and IE 8
Someone told me that they were browsing on the computer today and a message from Google came up that said, an update to Adobe Flash Player is available, but they did not click on it or anything. I have cleared out my history, temp, and cache files in IE 8, rebooted and can not get to www.adobe.com to download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, I know that Adobe is affiliated with Google.com. I went to Adobe's site, learning a long time ago NEVER to click on any pop up windows while browsing, and every time I go to www.adobe.com the page does not finish loading and the ...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Save csv format to dbf format

Mobile AvtiveSync Problem
Hi! We deployed front-end and back-end Exchange 2003. All works well. We have a sychronization problem if our MDA mobile user access our Exchange Server by using ActiveSync. If they start to sychronization the contacts, calender and mails over MDA the get the error number 0x80004005. The EventView on the front-end server has the following error message: Source:ServerActiveSync EventID:3005 Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [tbe.test.exch.net] User: [inka@experts.company.com] HTTP status code: [409]. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly. How can we...

merge catalog -numbers format
I am trying to merge a database that includes numbers with currency format or percentages. Is there any trick to bring the same format to publisher? Thanks Gene Format the field as text... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B746AA0-CB95-4051-BB4B-CF7307D1AA21@microsoft.com... >I am trying to merge a database that includes numbers with currency format or > percentages. Is there any trick to bring the same format to publisher? > >...

Problems with Money 2005 file in two different computers
I upgraded to Money 2005 from 2004 (have been doing this since Money 97 without a problem), installed Money 2005 on my notebook, updated it to be compatible with the one on my desktop... BUT now when I try to open my money file on the notebook I get this message: "The place you are trying to reach only functions in the Business version of Money, and can't be used in the version you are using now. If you want to use this place you will have to upgrade to Microsoft Money Small Business." What place???? I don't want to go any place!!! All I want to do is use my money file (it ...

OL2002, exchange and imap problem
hello, i have problem witch send email from my exchange account use imap. I have offline addresbook. in my company all work ok. after unplug computer and use telephone connection cant send email to recipient from global adddres book use imap. i can send only when i type adrres email. is possible use offline addresbook to send email without exchange connection ? sorry for my bad english. ...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

Formatting text string
Justify Distributed: I'm trying to redistribute a single long text string from one cell (continued over may cell in that same row) to an area below consisting of several rows and cells. Note: I thought that in the pest I accomplish this by selecting the intended area and then formatting re Format / Justify Distributed. But now that box is grayed out. Is that formatting option no longer available? -- Paul Ops! I forgot to mention... We're running Excel 2002. -- Paul "Paul from B I" wrote: > Justify Distributed: I'm trying to redistribute a single long tex...

msspc.ecf error in syntax or format
The Outlook 97 support regarding this issue is not working for Outlook 2003. any other ideas to what must be changed to correct this error? "The extension configuration file ' .....\office11 \addins\msspc.ecf' could not be installed. There is an error in the syntax ot format of the file." I could not see errors in the syntax, but not sure what to look for in any case! Hope you get an answer. I have unistalled/reinstalled it several times and get this 'migrating screen' rather than configuring screen. get the msspc error, plus a couple of other ecf errors. made...

Blocking Email going to certain Domain
I was asked to block all email from going out to a certain Domain. Where in Exchange can i go to set this up. I am running a Clustered exchange in one office and single exchange Servers in three other offices that all external email is routed to our Web mail Exchange server. I assume i need to block it on the Web mail server but looking at it i am not sure what seeting to check. We are also running a spam filter but are not filtering outbound email through there. Only inbound email are being scanned. Thanks for any help, On 4/4/06 1:23 PM Pat wrote: > I was asked to block all email...

Migrating Access Data Problem
hello ....everyone i force below problem when i migrating data from access to CDF database... Got somebody can give me solution to solve this problem...thanks. [ Problem] Copying to [cdf_mscrm].[dbo].[cdf_Contact] (Error) Messages Information 0x402090df: Data Flow Task: The final commit for the data insertion has started. (SQL Server Import and Export Wizard) Error 0xc0202009: Data Flow Task: An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Native Client" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "The statement has...

More than 3 Conditional Formats
Hi all! Conditional formatting is super however, it only allows for thre conditional formats! What to do when you have five? When a user types in BLUE (from a drop down list). I would like th background/shading to go blue and so on for RED, GREEN, AMBER an PURPLE. Any ideas would be very welcome? Many thanks in advance for any hel you can offer.. . Phi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi conditional format only accepts 3 conditions though you have a fourth if you include the default format. If you only want to apply different FONT colors based on NUMBERS, you can def...

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...