Signature and font on Outlook 2000

Under options>mail Format - The signature and font tabs
are gray.  Cant establish new ones
0
joesposi (1)

Turn Off Using Microsoft Word as your editor.

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"Joe" <joesposi@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
Under options>mail Format - The signature and font tabs
are gray.  Cant establish new ones

0
Skippy9697 (148)

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

outlook express #211
almost everytime I use outlook express. it changes my mail settings. It changes my pop server to :127.0.0.1. So with every new start of the program i have to retype my incomming mail settings. Who knows what to do about it? "oscar van erven" <overven@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:18de801c44c9e$6e748410$a601280a@phx.gbl... > almost everytime I use outlook express. it changes my mail > settings. > > It changes my pop server to :127.0.0.1. > > So with every new start of the program i have to retype my > incomming mail settings. > > Who know...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

Help with Outlook error
The ordinal 30 could not be located in the dynamic link library MAPI32.dll ...

Outlook 2003, change Exchange profile without loosing PSTs configuration #2
Hi, My company choose to consolidate our exchange servers, In my branch office, i need to reconfigure My outlook 2003 users in this manner : Old config : Echange in my domain, with my username as mailbox With or Without PST(s) New one : Exchange in another domain, without any trust User is not my username but X00456 Need same PST(s) (i know that my users need to do a second authentication) when i use a PRF with OverwriteProfile=Append, it don't work ( the old exchange mailbox is open, nothing seems to be changed) Tested on different computers [General] Custom=1 DefaultProfile=Yes O...

Blanca Font
I have a document created in Office 2003 that has Blanca fonts. When i bring the doco up in office 2007, the fonts are not rendered as they do in Office 2003. The characters are symbols (kinda like wingdings) Do I need to install these from some download? "Zart the Artist" <ZarttheArtist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A355EFB2-1DB0-4A26-9CA4-DCFDC99064D7@microsoft.com... > I have a document created in Office 2003 that has Blanca fonts. > When i bring the doco up in office 2007, the fonts are not rendered as > they > do in Offi...

Using Hyperlinks to Access Outlook Folders and Items
Hello, Who know how to create Hyperlinks to Access Outlook Folders and Items from a web page. Thanks a lot Eric C See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/links.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "=E9ric" <eric.clouatre@cnt.gouv.qc.ca> wrote in message = news:urVNT5H7FHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, >=20 > ...

e-mail outlook how
I have Outlook 2003 but I cannot receive my e-mail in this system and I would like too. How do I do this? Have you configured an email account yet? "sheba7999" <sheba7999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C833335-526A-4F07-AE5A-4AADB5B7A515@microsoft.com... >I have Outlook 2003 but I cannot receive my e-mail in this system and I >would > like too. How do I do this? ...

How disable preview pane on all folders in Outlook
Hi! Is there an easy way to disable the preview pane in Outlook 2002 for all folders in a user's accoount? I have users who do not want to use the preview pane in any folder, and do not want to have to go into each folder and turn it off. Any ideas? Start Outlook with the command line /nopreviewpane. Start->run->outlook.exe /nopreviewpane --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Joe Ketter <jketter@shopko.com> asked: | Hi! | | Is there an easy way to disabl...

How to Access Outlook email folders after MSOffice reload?
I recently had to reload Windows XL and the MS Office Suite. In the process I lost access to mt Outlook Express saved email Folders. I do have a backup of the C-drive prior to the OS reload. How can I get those saved emails back? "MVC-Smyrna" <MVC-Smyrna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE8FE35D-E749-4DA2-B923-7F9ABC2B4E9D@microsoft.com... >I recently had to reload Windows XL and the MS Office Suite. In the process I > lost access to mt Outlook Express saved email Folders. I do have a backup of > the C-drive prior to the OS reload. How can ...

outlook express spellcheck
I have outlook express 6. My spellcheck is not highlighted for my use. How do I enable my spellcheck? Any help is greatly appreciated. Do you have any Microsoft Office Programs installed? Spellcheck is only enabled if you have an Office program such as Word installed. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Ladybug <jeannem@execulink.com> asked: | I have outlook express 6. My sp...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Outlook 2003 and Word 2003 problem
Weird problem. "All of the sudden", when I hit reply or forward, I get the following error: "Microsoft Word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead. An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." Now, the "funny" thing is that with New message, Word opens normally. I ran Detect and Repair a few times. I even uninstalled and reinstalled entire office (Enterprise) and appl...

Japanese Fonts
My son is taking Japanese. Is there any way to load Japanese fonts onto Mac Office v.X??? On 11/16/04 1:33 PM, in article 31e61ae3.0411161333.361518da@posting.google.com, "sbillings" <sbillings@chatelainarchitects.com> wrote: > My son is taking Japanese. Is there any way to load Japanese fonts > onto Mac Office v.X??? Office v. X comes already with several Japanese fonts, and so does OS X if you didn't uncheck them when asked about which languages. You should probably go back to your OS X installer and do a custom install to install Japanese, or just insert CVs 2 ...

CView::OnCtlColor to change font on a single CStatic
What am I missing here. I have a CView derived class with a pretty extensive OnDraw which draws a Gantt chart, based on task information in my project. I have 1 CStatic control in the corner which displays the current scaling and I would like to reduce the font size on it. I thought I could do it in the following method, but it is crashing. The method is hit everytime it should be and falls into the first half of the switch statement when setting the font for the above CStatic control (The rest of the screen and controls can be seen to be drawn). The SelectObject line is the crash and i...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

Changes to Global Template when Outlook Closes
Every time I close Outlook XP, I get a window telling me that changes have been made to the global template Normal.dot. I use Word XP as the e-mail editor. As far as I know I haven't made any changes and this has only just started occurring recently. I can't find a macro virus with Norton Anti-Virus, which is up to date, and I have deleted the Normal.dot file and tried again, as suggested by another correspondent. Any other clues please? ...

outlook 2002 #34
when sending e-mail i get Task- msn sending error: a timeout occured while commmunicating with the server....every time i send and recieve... it dose this with my hotmail account also... at wit end need help or a shrink Have you tried this at different times of the day? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer r. tafari <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | when sending e-mail i get | | Task- msn sending error: a timeout occured while | commmunicating with the...

problems with charts copied into Word 2000
using Excel 2000 SR1 & Word 2000 created a simple chart in excel, copied it, switched to word and did edit / paste special - link when the chart is viewed in word (and after i've resized it) the rhs of the chart is truncated (about 2cm - compared to how it looks in excel) - moving the legend etc didn't seem to make a difference i've not seen this problem before and couldn't find anything in google groups that helped (still can't cope with the new interface!). any ideas? Cheers JulieD ...

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...

signature
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me? Mark I'm not an expert on graphic signatures, but here are four tutorials = that may help you: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/Email/General/Create_Image_Signatures_in_Win= dows_Mail_or_Live_Mail/ http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et112703.htm=20 http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et121503.htm=20 ...

outlook 2007 always wants to configure
I have office enterprise 2007 on Windows Vista ulitmate. When ever I try to open outlook 2007 it goes through a "configuring microsoft enterprise 2007" process. Sometimes it will ask for a reboot, and if I select no, it will configure again, if I say yes, it will say that set up did not complete and it will tell me that there are processes still running do I want them to stop now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I end up going in circles, repeating the same steps over and over. Thanks Can you try the following please and let us know whether it works or not...

Outlook 2000 -Send Emial HELP
Hello, All of a sudden my outgoing email is being sent automatically when I hit the send button rather than waiting in my outbox for me to manually sned them. Can someone tell me how to correct this?? -- Thanks, Jeff How are you connecting to your internet account? If you use a LAN with ol2000 in corp mode I think it always sends immediately. Also, see if any of the tabs in tools, options has a send immediately option checked. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google a...

Default Outlook Font
Can anyone help. I administer Outlook 2000 for 80 users and our company recently went through a re-branding process whereby our Outlook font changed from the default of Arial 10 to Verdana 10. I have got the users to update their own profile with the change with no problems. What I want to know is: Is there any way that the default font can be changed so that any new users I set up the font is automatically Verdana 10? I have to change it manually for each new user which is a pain. Many thanks. ...