Signature #18

Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing
email?

0
bwagerer1 (4)

See if the info here helps:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm

"Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message
> Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing
> email?

0
vince8328 (2732)
11/11/2005 7:34:00 PM
Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote:

> Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing
> email?

A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not by
the individual clients.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
11/14/2005 2:49:14 PM
can this be done with exchange 2003 and NOT with an additional addon or 3rd
party product?

~Brian

> Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing
>> email?
>
> A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not by
> the individual clients.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
bwagerer1 (4)
11/15/2005 2:20:09 PM
Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote:

> can this be done with exchange 2003 and NOT with an additional addon
> or 3rd party product?

That's a good question.  I don't know what we use, but all our outbound
messages contain a disclaimer - even though tests in court show the're
rarely work the electrons they consume and do not protect the sending party
at all.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

signature
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me? Mark I'm not an expert on graphic signatures, but here are four tutorials = that may help you: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/Email/General/Create_Image_Signatures_in_Win= dows_Mail_or_Live_Mail/ http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et112703.htm=20 http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et121503.htm=20 ...

WAV in signature
I've been having fun adding animated gifs to my signature in outlook, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add a WAV file that will play automatically when an email is opened. Can this be added to the signature - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida What version of Outlook? Do your friends *really* appreciate the overhead for animated gifs and wave files? Does anyone? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...

Email Signature for CRM Web Client
If CRM is to be our way to communcate with our customers, then email functionality should have more basic email functions. The ability to insert a email signature would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

Transaction logs contain invalid signature
Continuing my woes involving an Exchange 5.5 Server, I have reinstalled from scratch and now have a solid foundation to work from. I have moved back the information store including transaction logs that existed before the crash. However, on trying to perform a soft recovery I receive the error, "Timestamp in next log does not match expected". On inspecting the log headers I find that the signature of every file reads "Create time:223/0/1905 0:0:6 Rand: 26632". This indicates to me that the server's time may have been invalid on boot and was later updated by n...

Signature Button and Insert Signature Missing
Outlook 2002 SP3 in Exchange 2003/SBS 2003/XP Pro SP2 environment. On one PC only there is no insert signature button or Insert Signature Menu Item. Google search found squat, Any ideas, please? That's perfectly normal if Word is the email editor. If you are using = Word as your email editor (aka WordMail), you will not have an Insert | = Signature command like the regular Outlook editor. If you want to be = able to insert a signature into a WordMail message manually, you can = create an AutoText entry for each signature. You can then insert them = with the Insert | AutoText comman...

creating signatures
A while back I created a personal signature with the 'Change is in the air' theme. I wanted to change that now, but I can't find those themes??? When I open the signature to edit, it doesn't appear that I have all the tools on my toolbar? I just wondered if Live changed something, or if I'm just missing something... ...

Inserting a signature "manually"
Outlook/Office 2003. How does one command the insertion of one's "signature" with a menu selection or a keyboard shortcut when the default is not to insert it? I have insertion of my "signature" (personal data) set to automatic for initiated messages and not for replies. That's fine for 99% of the time. But if I am replying to a "broadcast" message (sent to "everyone," and the sender may not know me personally), then I would like to optionally include my "signature." I don't find it on the "Insert" menu, nor anywhere ...

Outlook 2003 signatures not working
When the "Signature for new messages" is set to a signature it will not stay set. It reverts back to none. It usually takes a day or so for it to revert back to none. Any ideas? type of email accts? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com ...

Character Limitations
We just implemented Collections Management and when utilizing the collectors signature, it cuts half of it off every time. Are there character limitations in the signature field or does anyone know what would be causing this? Thank you! Each signature is about 18 lines and the longest line is 50 characters. It cuts off entire lines; I may get the first 8 lines of the signature then the last 10 don't come through. The thing is, the number of lines displayed differs by collector. Thank you. "Leslie Vail" wrote: > The keyable length is 32,000 characters....

Macro problem 05-18-10
Hi, i have a macro that save an excel file, but i have another workbook in the same folder. i need to replace that file. I need the macro to ignore the message that ask me if i really want to replace existing file. Can this be done? Thanks! hi at the beginning of your code add this... application.displayalert = false this turns off all display messages. then at then end of your code add this. application.displayalerts = true this turns them back on again. regards FSt1 "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i have a macro that save an excel file, but i have another w...

email signatures
Running Outlook 2002, I have multiple profiles setup(one for a boss and 1 for me) I have created a signature to be put into each email I send from my bosses email however when I close Outlook and open my profile his signature is set as the signature for MY emails also. Is this just a bug in Outlook 2002 or am I just SOL? Anybody know of a fix for this? In Outlook 2002 and previous signatures are not separate from the account you use. They are for Outlook 2003. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloa...

signature in outlook
I created muy signature but it appears at the beginning of the email not at the end As far as I know, that is where Outlook puts it. But you may want to ask in an Outlook forum for more on this. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "ray648" <ray648@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41EED33D-C121-4F26-BA24-31165AD404F4@microsoft.com... >I created muy signature but it appears at the beginning of the email not at > the end ...

Digital Signature on all emails
Greetings, Pardon me if what I am about to ask is completely silly, but here it goes nonetheless: Is it possible ( if so, can you direct me towards a solution ) to set up a digital signature that goes out with every email ? Kinda like saying to the recipient "This email DID originate from this domain" rather than the usual per-user digital signature ? I am using Exchange 2003 in Windows 2003, and I already have a certificate working for secure POP3 and OWA. Thanks in advance, Rodrigo Monteiro ...

Signature
Using Outlook 2007. Can I have Outlook rotate through a list of signatures or does it always only use the default signature automaticaly. Thanks, Number 2. You will have to rotate the signatures manually. There are = random signature generating programs out on the internet, some paid, = some free, but I found them to be unreliable. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Jeremy Schubert asked: | Using Outlook 2007. Can I have Outlook rotate through a list of | signatures or does it always only u...

Money 2003 #18
Money 2003 had been working flawlessly on my home PC (Windows 2000) since installing it in April (2003). Two (2) days ago, it failed to launch when I tried to open it. Each time I tried to launch it, the following message would appear: "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close." I have uninstalled and reinstalled it a number of times, to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Reinstalling the application is note likely to help. You might want to read the FAQ at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. Maybe something there will help? "...

Deploy user signatures / signature templates
Is it possible to create a signature template that is populated with user specific data and deployed to every user profile? I have a client that would like to push out signatures to all users container the users name, email and telephone numbers. Regards // Johan There are some third-party tools to do that; see = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_management.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and...

JavaScript Help 03-18-06
I'm a newbie with Javascript. I have a form that has many currency fields that all need to add up to a total field. Rather than paste the same complex calculation on all component fields, I would like to maintain the calculation only on the total field and run that script from all the other fields. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to run a script stored on another field? You could assign a function to variable in the onload function and then call that function from your onchange events. So in your onload you would do something like: window.MyFunction = function() { //put...

digital signature
I have a VFP8 .exe file on one of the computers on a network per to per say we call it the server. Now when I try and run the .exe file from another workstation I get the message "The publisher could not be verified are you sure you want to run this software" "The file does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher" If I say yes it does let me run the program. I thought there may be a way to eliminate that message as I do not like it to popping up each time I access the program from a workstation. The .exe program runs fine from the station th...

Template for Signature in Outlook
You could set a standard template for the outlook signatures, which if right clicke3d should extract the necessary details into outlook contacts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bc145bdf-0...