Show more time in weekly view?

Outlook 2007
On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling
down.  I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also
without scrolling.

Help please.

Thanks... Bob

0
bobnewman1 (115)

viewing page spreads
Creating a newsletter. Currently I can only view pages in two page spreads. Is there any way to view a full spread of multiple page newsletters? Rachel After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Rachel <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > Creating a newsletter. Currently I can only view pages > in two page spreads. Is there any way to view a full > spread of multiple page newsletters? In Publisher 2002 and 2003 you can use the Print Preview to accompish this. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ B...

code for moving to new record in datasheet view
Access 2003 What's the vba code for moving to a new record when in datsheet view. Here's what I've tried but is errors saying the subform is not opened and yet this code is on an event in the subform: If cmbInvLU <> 289 Then DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "Forms!frmWOTRH![frmWOTRL subform].Form", acNewRec Thanks for your help. SAC, Since your already in the subform... try... DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2006-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html &quo...

internet explorer 8 slow for about the last week
Any one else having a slow response with Internet explorer 8.... only for the last week this has been happening. maybe there is an issue with my computer but i dont even know where to start.. any suggestions would help "Tips For Solving Problems with Internet Explorer" http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-Internet-Explorer --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est quilting2 wrote: > Any one else having a slow response with Internet explorer 8.... only for the > last week this has been happening. maybe there is an issue with...

Show a list of address
Can anyone help me. A short method to show company address after selecting the company name. ...

Show GAL in Journal contacts
hi, When entering a new entry in the "Journal" and selecting contacts, I am only able to see my personal contacts. Is there a way to make the Global Address List and option without having to copy it to my personal contacts? thanks, Jen ...

chart
Is there a way to graph mixed times series information (i.e. monthly data for 6 months that continues in biweekly increments) without coding involved? ...

Time in Seconds Only
Hi All, I have to enter a bunch of times that are less than 1 minute. Is there an easier way to enter times than 0:0:15? I would like to just enter 15 and have it recognize that it is 15 seconds, not hours. Thanks Chad You could enter the seconds and use a formula in a helper column, like: =A1/24/60/60 and format the result as a time. Or you could use something like: x14 x12 x49 Then finish the data entry. Select your range Edit|Replace what: x with: 0:0: replace all Excel should see the entries as time. Chad Cameron wrote: > > Hi All,...

outlook contact view
Normally while viewing inbox window in the left hand lower area I have a contacts list. Somehow it got deleted from view and I cannot find where to open it again. thanks for the help You must be using Outlook Express, as Outlook does not have this option. In Outlook Express, go to View | Layout and check the Contacts box. For future reference, please note that this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as...

Split combined date time data #3
From file dump have combined date time cells eg "14/04/03 14:20" (value 37725.59722). Want to perform time analysis so need to split to 2 separate cells; eg. "14/04/2003" (value 37725) & "14:20" (value 0.59722). Is there a fnc to do this? (Currently convert cell to value, then fncs trunc & cell less int(cell) then refmt to date dd/mm/yy & time hh:mm respectively) One way: Data/Text to Columns. Select Delimited, and click Next. Check the Space checkbox and click Finish. In article <D84AFF1F-CA34-456B-AA06-926914397A3C@microsoft.com>,...

Showing data that does not match Querie
Hi Guys/Girls this is my first time actually using Access fully but I would like to know if i can do one thing, I can import my 2 worksheets Emp1 and Emp2 the problem I have is I want to display a listing where if 2 queries match from emp1 to emp2. What it needs to do is this i know that there are entries that do not appear in emp2 and I want to see what does not appear. so basically to show data that does not match the Querie. Thanks in advance for any help. There is an unmatched query wizard that will build a query for you to show rows in table one that don't exist in table two....

How to link a Worksheet for viewing, for muliple recepients?
Hello, I have created a vacation calendar for my office and would like them to view the updates by clicking an icon on their desktop to access the most current vacation calendar worksheet saved on my desktop. Any help is great help for me. Thanks, Mo Hi Mo, I believe you are going to need to get in touch with your IT Dept. and have them map a drive for you to be able to share your file with the rest of your department. Larry -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=geti...

Getting a bird's eye view of a spreadsheet's layout
Hi, All, When I worked with Lotus 1-2-3 years ago, I found that it had a feature which would show you, on one screen, all the cells in a spreadsheet that had anything in them. I don't remember what it was called -- map, layout, overview, or what. But it was invaluable when trying to analyze a spreadsheet. I'm now working with Excel 2003, and can't find anything similar. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance! Laura Page Break Preview on the View menu might do it... -or- enter a small number (33?) in the "zoom" box on the toolbar. -or- select your data...

Pivot Table
Hi All I have a list of tasks, task start / finish date and costs. Here's an extract Start End Cos Refine Work Plan 03/15/04 03/26/04 500 Define Project 03/22/04 03/22/04 50 Issue Plan 03/23/04 03/24/04 100 Risk Management Plan 03/25/04 03/26/04 100 CM Plan 03/26/04 03/26/04 50 P / M Standards 03/29/04 03/29/04 50 Create Quality Plan 03/30/04 04/02/04 200 Management Strategy 04/02/04 04/02/04 50 Software Requirements 04/05/04 04/05/04 50 Question: I want to create a pivot table with the tasks on the left and cost as the data. However, I want to capture the data by month. ...

Link two subforms in datasheet view (one sub-form, one sub-subform
I’d like to know if this is even possible. I have a form named “Frm Volunteer Opportunities” with a subform named “SubFrm Volunteer Opportunities”. The subform must remain in datasheet view and has fields like: [Event ID], [Event Date], [Start Time], [End Time], etc... I want to link another form (a sub-subform?) to the datasheet so that whenever my curser is located in one of the datasheet rows, this other form will present all volunteers scheduled for that event. Then, when you move the curser to the next row, those names would change. I’m guessing this means that the m...

Outook 2007 Prompts for Username and Password Multiple Times
I am having an issue with Outlook 2007SP2 and Exchange 2007 on an SBS08 Server. The outlook client will prompt for username and password multiple times when outlook is opened. It does not matter what you type in the password box it just keeps prompting. After you hit OK (even with no password) three times the prompt disappears. It will then randomly reappear when outlook is left open for a long period of time. The issue is happening on (2) workstations (XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro) and both machines are on the same LAN as the Exchange server. Neither machine is configured to...

Viewing expressions in a listbox 04-24-10
Access 2003, XP pro, semi-novice I have a table "Expression" where records are similar to the one below: [Adjective] & " " & [vehicle] & " is " & [color] [Adjective] & " " & [color] & " " & [vehicle] & " has a puncture" [Adjective] & " " & [vehicle] & " has a " & [color] & " stripe" I have another table "Word" similar to that below: WordID: 1 Adjective: My Vehicle: car Color: blue WordID: 2 Adjective: His Vehicle: bicy...

How do I view all data in a cell regardless of number of characte.
Click in the cell. Look at the Formula Bar! -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "DavidMarquez" <DavidMarquez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A29A9CA8-57E4-403F-B3F7-6176308CE8FE@microsoft.com... > Also, if you mean how much cell content you can display on the sheet, itself, however, that's a different story. A cell can display up to 255 characters wide (column width) by 409 points tall (row height). Font s...

Date & Time
Hi, I have a form called frmDetails and I have set a text box (txtDate) in the form with the control source of =Format(Now(),"dddd"", ""mmm d yyyy"", ""hh:nn:ss ampm") but the problem is I want this Time & Date to be recorded in the table (called tblDetails) as it needs to be used for referancing when entries were entered into the database. Can anyone tell me how to do this. Thanks Fiona Control source should be the table column. Make the default value your Now() etc. -Dorian "fiona.innes@metacor.co.uk" wrote: > Hi, &g...

Hovering Over the data point shows different X-Axis
I have an area chart with several data points. The chart looks correct, but if I hover over one of the data points the X-axis that it indicates is one off the correct X axis. If I only select data for 2 years (24 points) it is okay. As soon as I add the 25th, the hover over shows the following month (the data is still correct). Is this a limitation in Excel or has anyone else come across this? ...

2007 calendar time
How do I show times on the calendar appointments like was default in Outlook XP? -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk What version and calendar view are you using? "Jim S" wrote: > How do I show times on the calendar appointments like was default in > Outlook XP? > -- > Jim S > Tyneside UK > www.jimscott.co.uk > . > This is controlled by the width of the window. http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/endtime/endtime.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook...

How to check each startup process processing time
Hi All My home computer take 6-7 mins to complete startup process. Before just 3 mins. Do you know how to check each startup process processing time by vbs ? Time to startup my computer. 1. Last Boot Up Time : 2010/05/21 12:20:54 PM 2. System Up Time : 00:07:33 3. Current Local Time : 2010/05/21 12:28:27 PM 1. Last Boot Up Time : 2010/05/21 11:36:06 PM 2. System Up Time : 00:06:52 3. Current Local Time : 2010/05/21 11:42:58 PM my uptime.vbs called by C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Startup.bat dim strComputer dim objWMIDa...

generate views for everyone
Hello, we are using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. We have a public folder which contains a lot of contacs. Most of these are employees, but not all of them. Management wants a list of all employees from this folder with certain fields (Office phone, address, title,...) that is accessible through Outlook for every user. That was easily done with a custom view in my Outlook. But how do I make this view accessible to ALL users in our company and preferably define this as the standard view? I don't want to go to every user and configure his/her Outlook. I thought of doing it on the server...

Screen Doesn't Show Colored Text or Cells
I can change the color of text in a cell but when I hit enter to change cells it changes the text on the screen back to black. However, If i Print the document it prints in color and shows in color in print preview. If I try to shade a cell with a background color it still shows white on the screen, again if I print the document or look at it in print preview the color is there. Any suggestions? If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour. There's information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Colour and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed ...

incoming Email with text and pictures shows text but no picture ?
I get Emails with text and pictures the text displays down the left side but the pictures fail to display the right side is blank, can I rectify ...

Project Time in Business Portal
Is anyone using this? We're trying to configure BP3.0 to allow Project Timesheet entry by admins on behalf of department employees. It's easy to set the user proxies in regular timesheet entry in BP but I can't find where to set it in Project Timesheet. Anyone have experience with this? Thx, Frank Hamelly ...