Show buttons on one row grayed out

I am using OL 2003 and trying to customize it a bit.  When I clicked the
arrow at the end of the standard toolbar.  I noticed the option to "Show
buttons on one row".  Unfortunately, I also noticed that it was grayed out,
and unuseable.  Both rows buttons could easily fit on one row.  Could
somebody tell me how to make use of the option to show them on one row?
Thanks.

0
BobS5255 (50)

Sorry, I was wanting it to put the standard toolbar and the advanced toolbar
on the same row.  I have now added most of the items of the advanced toolbar
to the standard bar.  That did the trick.

"Bob S" <BobS@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am using OL 2003 and trying to customize it a bit.  When I clicked the
> arrow at the end of the standard toolbar.  I noticed the option to "Show
> buttons on one row".  Unfortunately, I also noticed that it was grayed
out,
> and unuseable.  Both rows buttons could easily fit on one row.  Could
> somebody tell me how to make use of the option to show them on one row?
> Thanks.

0
BobS5255 (50)

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

getting more columns and data onto one page in Crystal
Hello: Since you can only place so much data onto a "piece of paper", likely the answer is "no". But, even after choosing "Landscape" in Crytal (10.0), there's not a way of getting as many columns of data onto a report as I want--is there? Ideally, I'd like to get 14 columns on there but am running out of room on the right. Also, I have placed a cross-tab on my report that prints on multiple pages instead of just one. Of course, since the cross-tab has 83 rows of data, my guess is that there is nothing that I can do about this either. Is there? ...

custom pos buttons #7
I have created a bunch of custom pos buttons, but am having trouble with a few: -setting the customer i have tried the "selectcustomer" command; that is resulting in the customer list appearing, but when i select the customer and click ok, that customer is not being set. the transaction remains without a customer. I have also tried "setcustomer", that generate an error "error 5: invalid procedure call or arguement" -checking the balance of a voucher I dont know how to do this one. I had previously used the "voucher" button from a custom keyboard,...

multiple if/then on one cell
here is basically what i want to do. if a3=b3 than x if not than check to see if a3=b4 than y if not than check to see if a3=b5 than z i just don't know how to make excel understand. if there is a different command to use that would be cool too .. i just don't know it. thanks in advance. Try this: =IF(A3=B3,"x",IF(A3=B4,"y",IF(A3=B5,"z"))) "cheshire191" wrote: > here is basically what i want to do. > > if a3=b3 than x > if not than check to see if a3=b4 than y > if not than check to see if a3=b5 than z > > i just ...

Delete Row ABOVE
How would I delete rows if If b2="Void" Then I would like for it to delete Row 2 and Row 1? Hi, In column C, use the foll. formula in cell C1 =if(or(B2="Void",B1="Void"),"delete",1). Copy this all the way down. Now select the column and press Ctrl+G > Special > Formulas > Text. This will select all the cells which have delete. Now you may delete these rows -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "Donna" <donna@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:EBE2120C-722E-4648-8DE9-...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

ploting one cell from 10 worksheets into one chart
i am trying to figure out a way to plot one cell, lets say c-1 from 10 -30 worksheets, in one workbook; on one chart. Each worksheet is a date and each c-1 value is just a number. any help would help thanks alex n. alex.nazarchuK@unitedwater.com ------------------------------------------------ Message posted from the Excel Tip Forum at http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum/ -- View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com -- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions ------------------------------------------------ You can plot each data point as a separate ser...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...

EXCEL ROW DELETIONS
I have a workbook with 10,000 rows of zipcodes, every other row is blank. I need to delete these blank rows. Is there a way it can be done all at once instead of selecting each one? Thanks You could sort and delete all at once. "Laine" <elipari@databaseamerica.com> wrote in message news:00bd01c37946$ca76f0d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a workbook with 10,000 rows of zipcodes, every > other row is blank. I need to delete these blank rows. Is > there a way it can be done all at once instead of > selecting each one? > Thanks "Laine" <elipari@da...

Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'
Hi, before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver component" i skip wiht the installation, so.. I can't run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running How initialize that or what do i do? ------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > before install, the SRS set...

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history. It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Please update to the new company logo. This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is update in the task item. It just does not show. There is no error in t...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

How do you combine two columns to one?
I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so that I have a combined column of a complete address. Example - What I have in column A is "24513" and in column B I have "Main Street". So I need to combine all of column A with all of column B so that all the addresses appear in one column as "24513 Main Street" Try this in C1: =A1&" "&B1 HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so >that I have a combined column of...

How do I create a button in a spreadsheet ?
I want to create a button and attach a macro - eg to print a range of data Hello Will you always be printing the same range of data? Record a Macro of the operation you want to complete e.g. highlight area you want to print and then hit the print button. The go to <View><Toolbars><Forms> and click on the button symbol and place a button on your worksheet. [You can size the button to whatever size]. Then right click the buttonand select <Assign Macro>. Select the macro you just recorded. Now when you press the button it will execute the command to select the ar...

TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?
The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp, can someone help me? Though the status returns TRUE. Thanks. Jiac. CDC *hdc, bghdc; CBitmap bgBitmap; BITMAP bmpInfo; //loads bitmap into memory bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles // get bitmap info bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); hdc = m_obj->GetDC(); bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc); bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap); BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR if (st...

Clear Data>Security Resource Description table not showing in list
GPv10 Logged in as sa. Go to Maint. >Clear Data>System and in the Tables list the Security Resource Description table is not there. Is there something I need to do to get access to that table? Thanks. Gi Never mind....I figured it out. You have to change the Display to Physical....Duh!! ...

mail box rights it only shows "SELF"
Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing (empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have still have the next problem: under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF" where as all the other account show 8 or more system users? exchange 2003 Gr, Marco On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:10:27 -0800, "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing >(empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have >...

Showing a Null result
I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the child tables. Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text string, without populating the child tables with these terms? My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, but the "N/A" records skew the numbers by adding records where there should be none. I'm not su...