Sharing Calendar with personal distribution list

I have been asked to find a way for our employees to be able to share their
calendars with their personal distribution lists.  Is this possible?

Thanks!
Wes
0
stahlerw (2)

Answered your other post

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----
"stahlerw" <stahlerw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been asked to find a way for our employees to be able to share their
> calendars with their personal distribution lists.  Is this possible?
>
> Thanks!
> Wes

0
Roady

Shared folders on a shared exchange 2003
I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the actual company. /C COZ <kofo@spamspamspam.org> wrote: >I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. >But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? >The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the >actual company. Make sure the "client permissions" you assign to the folder doesn't include the &...

icon and control list
Hi, can anybody advise me on how to add icon in control list ? thanks in advance, Can you describe in detail? "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> д����Ϣ���� :uaH7c5lsEHA.3788@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > can anybody advise me on how to add icon in control list ? > > thanks in advance, > > Hello Tianyuan , Sure, I'm going to list keys of a configuration file into a control list so it should have a column as icon. Since every key has an attribute (e.g. system key, non-system and ... ) so I like to insert an icon for each key in regard with its ...

Sharing Calendar, can you share contacts too?
We have an administrative secretary, who maintains 3 high level administrator's calendars... we use outlook 2003 with exchange 2003, she opens their shared calendars and edits them... Maybe I'm overlooking a really simple answer... but is there a way she could similarly edit their personal address books (they all use palm pilots and want their own individual contact lists).... Any ideas appreciated... Thanks! Sure, just need to delegate rights to those folders and she can "Open Other user's Folder" and choose Contacts. "Ken Montgomery" <KenMontg...

Shared Workbook Query
Hi, I have set up a shared workbook for 20+ users. I am aware that share workbooks in Excel (I have version 2002) have limited functionality an that you cannot for example merge cells. However, if there are merged cells in another worksheet and someon wants to copy across text (which includes merged cells) into the share workbook it removes the merged formatting. At present I have to take the share off the workbook and then cop across the data (which includes merged cells) then reshare the workboo so that the formatting is maintained. Is there any other way around this problem so that peo...

Sharing Outlook between profiles?
I am running a 2k server (no exchange server) and need the laptops that connect into the domain to be able to view and send emails when connected, and when disconnected. The laptops have just been reloaded after using Novell. The advantage of the novell client was that it used the same local profile for connecting into the domain, and when using the workstation only. With the 2k server however, it uses one profile for the domain, and one for the local workstation. This is where Outlook 2000 is falling over... Please help... ...

finding largest value from list of strings
I have a range that is populated from a db using MS-QUERY. All fields are formatted from the source as strings. Some columns contain numeric values. How do I find that largest value in a column? If the fields where values, I could use MAX() or LARGE(), but with the fields being strings, these don't work. Thanks - Daron Try this array-entered** formula (change the ranges to suit your needs)... =MAX(IF(ISNUMBER(--A1:A100),--A1:A100,"")) **Commit formula using Ctrl+Shift+Enter, not just Enter by itself -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Daron" <Daron.Lowell@gmail.com> ...

List Box to show your Order
At the Moment I have a query that lists my Horses on my form I have a Text box next to each horse so depending what number I put in my text Box gives me a Printing Order, This is for Printing Worksheets, What I am trying to Achieve is say to list Boxes and you highlight a Horse a click the arrow to send it to another Listbox on the same form then print the Order in list Box2, Once you select a record and click it to List Box 2 it disappears from list box 1, Any Ideas how to start this? -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home...

Cannot share calendar
Hi I'm trying to setup a user so that she can view someone else's calendar. I have been able to give her access to other peoples calendars, however i can't give her access to one particular user. even though other people can access that particular users calendar. I have given her all the relevent permissions needed to do so in exchange 2000 and at the target machine, but still an error msg of "you do not have sufficiant permisions to view this item" is given. Don't know what else to do....HELP Thank you Don't grant permissions in the Exchange server its...

Resource sharing error
MS Project 2007 question / assistance needed - I created a separate project file for shared resources, filled in names of resources (techs), hourly rates, etc., etc, then saved the file as (named) "resources". When I try to share those resources in my current project, (tools>resource sharing>Share resources) and select the "resources from" the resources file, each resource then shows up in BOTH project’s resource files. Now all resources are showing up in both projects? Delete unwanted rows from one project, and they're deleted in BOTH projects. What...

calender sharing
I recently upgraded to XP op sys and alongwith it to MS Office 2003. In MS Office 2000, I used to share my private Outlook folders (Calendar, Contacts etc.) with my assistant . With this upgrade to MS Office, I lost the sharing ability. If I right click on any of these components (Calendar, Contacts etc.) the "Sharing" feature is shaded (disabled). How do I share these private folders? If you are talking about NetFolders then this feature was dropped after Outlook 2000 check out http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm for some options "KAH" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

autocomplete or dropdown list entry missing
I'm running MS Money Plus Premium, version 17. I'm runing it on Vista Business x64, but I had the same issue on Vista x32. I have shares of an investment (it shows in my portfolio). When I add a new portfolio transaction, the investment name does not appear in the dropdown list for investments. It is not the most recent investment I've purchased, so I don't think this is a limit issue. But that does raise a related question, also. Investments that I don't own anymore, or say mutual fund class B shares that I have converted to class A, still show up in the list. Is t...

Calendar as a Public Folder
Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how to set it up. John: Please see the microsoft.public.exchange.setup thread titled "setting up shared/public calendar" dated Wednesday, August 18, 2004. Regards, Martin "John Barr" <jbarr@toobrands.com> wrote in message news:219701c48612$84d08d50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a > Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how > to set it up. Hi John, Assuming you have everything setup a...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...

Sharing the Entourage calendar
Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there a way to automate it so that it saves and uploads to my website? On 7/6/04 11:03 pm, in article fc11fd4e.0406071403.192a07bf@posting.google.com, "Michel" <michel@neray.com> wrote: > Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my > assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web > function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there...

Why Outlook does not Scroll Email List?
Using Outlook 2003. Just checking if by chance there is an option to set so that Outlook will scroll your email message list as you move the scroll bar up and down without releasing the mouse. Surprised that capability is not included? This happens once there are more then 99 items in the folder. This is to be able to jump faster (since no graphics are displayed as well). If you want to scroll the list you can use your scroll button on your mouse or the scroll buttons in the scroll bar -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips &...

How to create a rolling list on a slide?
Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run uninterrupted until end of the list. Anyone know how? Is it possible? Thanks StevedinSF See if this helps: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00207.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "StevedinSF" <StevedinSF@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:F7DB924D-7C34-42CF-B6DB-B04ADE9BAEB7@microsoft.com... > Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run > uninterrupted > until end of the list. > > Anyone know how? Is it possible? > > Thanks ...

RemoteApp is the solution to share .pst files
RemoteApp in Server 2008 is the solution to share .pst files over in local network or the internet! At last, no need for Exchange. ss. Alas, still not supported for .psts on a network share. Use at your own = risk. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 "Synapse Syndrome" <synapse@NOSPAMsyndrome.me.uk> wrote in message = news:%23sexHtIuIHA.4772@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... RemoteApp in Server 2008 is the solution to share .pst fi...

shared workbook
I have a shared workbook. Once in a while, I cannot uncheck the allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This option in the shared workbook under the tools menu is grayed out. Other times this option is available. Can someone please tell me why this option becomes unavailable. ...

Cannot accept Calendar meeting
I cannot accept calendar meetings with 2007. I receive the email with the celendar request, there is just no icons to accept/decline. Any ideas? I rin Office 2007 in Windowws XP ...

Sorting the pivot table field list
How do I sort the pivot table field list? It looks like the soft order is always the order of the data source. The related radio-buttons in the pivot-table-options are greyed. ("A to Z" and "sort by data source"). I need the "A" to "Z" order to realize translations. Pleas notice! I do not need to sort the pivot data! Hi Move the Page field to the Row area temporarily Perform the Sort that you want Move the field back to the page area -- Regards Roger Govier diewue wrote: > How do I sort the pivot table field list? > ...

Share your Sharing Wisdom
I hope someone can help me out here. In my Outlook I have tons of subordinate folders within Outlook Today and my Inbox. I literally have 104 to be exact. My question is how can I share all of these to another user so they can access EVERYTHING? I know how to give them permission and add my account to their Outlook view but how can I apply permissions to all of the folders instead of doing them one by one? Please help me if you can. I'm scared of the possibility of a daunting task the looms in my forecast. I sincerely appreciate any and all effort one provides in resolving...

how do I sync two contact lists
I have a VISTA computer with my Outlook Contact List, I have an older Win98 computer of a friends. I want to ADD or Combine the two Outlook Contact lists in to one list, any solutions. "Duster340" <Duster340@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41CFE66B-2A95-4FE1-8AC0-1E5BC5AD6336@microsoft.com... >I have a VISTA computer with my Outlook Contact List, I have an older Win98 > computer of a friends. I want to ADD or Combine the two Outlook Contact > lists in to one list, any solutions. If you have Outlook on the Windows 98 system, then i...

adjusting calendar without changing the duration
hi, i got several msp files by my collegues without resource planning. Now i want to add resource planning and have to adjust the canlendars. Therefore, i set the dailywork from 8hrs to 6,4hrs and the weeklywork from 40hrs to 32hrs. However, as i do that, i dont want, that the existing dates and durations change. Everything shall stay the same, except that i define the working hrs new, to calculate the needed manpower later. How can i do that? Furthermore, another question. Why can i define a workday from 8am to 5pm with an hour break, but still define the dailywork with 6,4h...

hide/close/delete shared account
(bear with me. i'm new and although this is my second time trying to set up money, i've run into the same problem and have yet to find the answer in the forum.) i have four bank accounts and one is shared with a family member. i don't want this account to show up at all in money essentials. i tried "closing" it. i tried "hiding" it. i tried "deleting" it. but each time i go back to "categorize my transactions," transactions from that account are still there. The problem here is that Money is designed (and Money Essentials (MEss) even ...

Macro error when file is shared
I have a macro that works fine when the file is not shared, but when it is shared I get "Run-time error '1004': AdvancedFilter method of Range class failed". Can you not run macros in a shared file ? My macro is show below: Sub processdrg() ' ' processdrg Macro ' Macro recorded 8/24/2005 by EDreshfield ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d ' Range("drgcode").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CopyToRange:=Range( _ "drg"), Unique:=True Application.Goto Reference:="drgextract" Range("drgextract"...