Setting up different mailboxes

Hi
I'm sure that this question has been asked many times
before. I would like to know how to setup my system, so
that different users can get only their own mail. I have
created seperate profiles and and acounts, but some how
the e-mails goes to who ever downloads their e-mails.

POlease help

Adriaan
0
anonymous (74723)

What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support
mode?  If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft
Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup".
(Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.)

Also, are the profiles set up at the Outlook level or at the Windows level?
How have you configured the e-mail accounts?  Are they POP3/SMTP accounts?

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:0d2201c3ae20$f4c34410$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Adriaan wrote:

> Hi
> I'm sure that this question has been asked many times
> before. I would like to know how to setup my system, so
> that different users can get only their own mail. I have
> created seperate profiles and and acounts, but some how
> the e-mails goes to who ever downloads their e-mails.
>
> POlease help
>
> Adriaan

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

How to set backcolour

How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and opens in its own inbox. Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found? ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Appointment duration different between Outlook and MS-CRM
Does anyone know why an All Day Event on Outlook and an All Day Event in MS-CRM have different durations. It seems that an All Day Event in MS-CRM is calculated based on the individuals start and end times in their CRM user record but an Outlook All Day Event is the full 24 hours regardless of the start and end time you set up in Calendar options. This makes it difficult to use CRM for reporting the total amount of time spent working on a lead or opportunity if individuals are creating all day appointments in Outlook and synchronizing the data back to MS-CRM Any ideas? -- Simon Morri...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

What is the formula for getting time difference e.g. ("4 hrs 15 m.
I have 2 rows - one has a start time and other has the end time. In the third row, i want to display the difference between two times. And it should come in this manner... "4 hrs 15 min".. what would be the exact formula? Regards sandeep A B C 1 Start Time End Time Delta 2 8:00 10:20 =B2-A2 You'll then have to format the C column to have time in the format you want. "Sandeep Manjrekar" <SandeepManjrekar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AA54934-E119-46AE-8822-E...

Export Linux Sendmail mailboxs to Exchange 2003
Does anyone know if there is a way that I can export mail from a Linux Sendmail server to Exchange 2003? I already have the new accounts and mailboxes set up in Windows, and I am getting ready for the switch. I just need to be able to transfer thier old mail off the Sendmail server that they are currently POP3ing to. Thanks for the help! Can you connect to the sendmail boxes in Outlook to get the inbox data into PST files? If so, you can then import the PST files into Exchange - either manually in an Outlook profile or using exmerge on the server itself (provided the naming convention...

What is the difference between Inactive and Terminated statuses?
In Health Insurance Enrollment window, there is a field called Benefit Status where there are, among other options, the option to Inactive or to Terminate a benefit. According to the Human Resources Help, Inactive is intended to be used "if the employee is no longer enrolled in the benefit", and Terminated "if the employee chose to terminate the benefit coverage." What is the real difference? What happens when one option is selected over the other? How is payroll affected? -- Hector Herrera Business Systems Analyst II Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundat...

Two mailboxes with same GUID
While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated before it completed. Now I have two mailboxes, one with a red x. I can not purge the mailbox with the red x. Any ideas. Do you get any error messages? Do you have any options at all to work with this mbx? You could use ADSIEdit to remove the mbx or at least view the attributes before deleting. Nue "JDR" <JDR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:877954C3-6B8B-45BF-9D2B-FD0675A9BD5B@microsoft.com... > While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated > before i...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Different colors on the x axis titles
Is there a way to have different colors on the titles of the x axis? For instance, if the titles are months, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc., is it possible to have January in red font, February in blue font, March in green font, etc. Thanks for any help. I should note that I am using Excel 2000 "SK" <Nospam> wrote in message news:%23$CetoM8DHA.1356@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have different colors on the titles of the x axis? For > instance, if the titles are months, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc., is it possible to > have January in red font, February in blue font, March...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

Auto Accept Agent
I'm trying to Unregister a non-existing mailbox from the AutoAcceptAgent Event. The mailbox was removed from the system, but still shows up in the list of registered mailboxes. Any ideas where this information is stored? The Unregistration procedure queries AD for the primary email address to find the matching object (through the mail attribute) but can't find it :) ...