Set colour of Calendar saved as web page

When you save a calendar as web page you get a kind of Teal/green/blue colour
scheme and I can see no way of setting the colour (Other than editing the
HTML). Is there any way to set this to a colour scheme of my choice?
Thank you
Terry

0
Terry (158)

only by editing the css.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When you save a calendar as web page you get a kind of Teal/green/blue
> colour
> scheme and I can see no way of setting the colour (Other than editing the
> HTML). Is there any way to set this to a colour scheme of my choice?
> Thank you
> Terry

0
msnews1660 (730)
1/27/2005 11:15:44 PM
Expected as much - looked hard but could not find anything
Thanks

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> only by editing the css.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

> "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When you save a calendar as web page you get a kind of Teal/green/blue
> > colour
> > scheme and I can see no way of setting the colour (Other than editing the
> > HTML). Is there any way to set this to a colour scheme of my choice?
> > Thank you
> > Terry

0
Terry (158)

CRM External Web Access
Where can I find instructions on configuring our CRM site to be available via the web? We're using SBS 2003 with ISA 2004. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com on the CRM cd there should be a documentation folder with a PDF of the implementation guide.or download it here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&DisplayLang=en This is a good read: http://www.sbs-rocks.com/crm/crmsbeinstall.htm "karupspc@yahoo.com" wrote: > on the CRM ...

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

Revisit "Close without Saving Changes", please?
I know this has ben dealt with several times on the NG, and I've spent all morning sifting through what I can find (thanks, Ron de Bruin, for your excellent Google search tool!), but I'm either not asking the right questions or not understanding what I'm seeing. I have a workbook on a company-wide server. I'd like to let the users open it, view it, sort, filter, and mangle it at their pleasure, *BUT* close without saving any changes that have been made. I guess that means the SAVE and SAVE AS commands also have to be disabled. If anyone can help me with this, or point me to...

Exchange 2003 Outlook Calendar restricted
We've got Ex2003SP1 on Win2k3 running for about a year. Just yesterday, the following problem started and I can't fix it, please help: New items cannot be created in any ones Outlook 2002 or OUtlook 2003 calendar, but they can be created through the OWA calendar. Basically it says that the folder is either moved or locked and or not enough permission. But everything else works as per usual, its just all the calendars that are being locked out for editing and adding new appointments. I just updated to Exchange 2003 SP1 and it still didn't fix the problem. there is an ...

How to set backcolour

Access 2003 popup calendar
I have been able to add a nice popup calendar when I click into a data field on my Access 2003 form. But the date only gets placed into the field once I move out of the field and into another. I would like it to populate the field as soon as I click on the date in the calendar. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Here is my code: TrainingDateCal.Visible = True TrainingDateCal.SetFocus If Not IsNull(Training_Date) Then Training_Date.Value = TrainingDateCal.Value Else TrainingDateCal.Value = Date End If Thanks very much in advance! Jeff Wilson Strange...it seems like my problem is wh...

How do I put column headers in a multi-page worksheet
I don't understand the Help menu on this topic! Can someone please tell me in simple language how I'd put column headers on each page of a long price list? To put column header for each space in excel... Go to File then select Page Set-up... Select Sheet tab then select "row to repeat on top" >-----Original Message----- >I don't understand the Help menu on this topic! >Can someone please tell me in simple language how I'd put column headers on >each page of a long price list? >. > Lizzie Assuming you want to print out a long list from one ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

How do wrap all columns of a pivot table to 2nd half of same page
I have a 3 column pivot table that can be too long to fit on one page, but I do not want to shrink it to fit (makes type too small) Is there a way to get the rows that don't fit on the page to wrap and print as a 3 column table on 2nd half (open half) of the page? Hi, If you are asking whether you can wrap text in a pivot table - yes, the same way you do it in a spreadsheet - Format, Cells, Alignment, Wrap text I don't think this is what you are after but ... If you are asking can you extend the printout across multiple pages, look at this and see if it addresses anything you ...

Path\File name length problem Excel Crash on save as
I have a problem saving a file in code using: thisworkbook.SaveAs The problem is if the file and path length is greater than 150 then the Excel app crashes. I have tried this over a network as well as a local drive. Has anyone ever seen this problem? Thanks in advance, Stewart Rogers ...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

The page select buttons in publisher are gone, what do i do?
Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of publisher when there is more than one page, but I opened my saved leaflet those buttonshad gone. I know the 2nd page is there because when I do a multipage print preview I can see it. What's wrong with publisger, or is it me? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Me" <Me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3B0CCB4-B7D9-4912-B196-8685EBE1784D@microsoft.com... > Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of p...

How do I set OOR

Page Numbers in a Newsletter
Hi, I am new to Publisher and my first project was to create a newsletter. I chose one of the existing publication designs, but now I can't modify it as I want to. Specifically, the page numbers keep re-justifying themselves. Can anyone help? It's driving me NUTS! Cheers, Jean Delete the existing Text Frames and make new Text Frames and insert Page Numbers. Remember, there is a thing called a HELP file!!! - USE IT -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000...

Bring back simple calendar color labels for outlook appointments.
The consolidation of Outlook labels and categories in 07 as compared to 03 results in having to use many more mouse clicks to apply basic color codes to outlook calendar appointments. I use as many as 30 categories for various projects and office jobs that change over time and whose colors would not be useful to try to remember or apply to appointments. Rather, being able to code a few simple colors for things like "in office appointment" "out of office but in town appointment" "personal reminder," "out of town travel hold," "office ...

Set Focus