sent to problem

When I go into my documents and right click on a word doc and select send to
mail recipient Outlook express would try to open up and configure even
though I am using outlook on an exchange 2k3 platform.  I removed outlook
express but now it does nothing when I select the send to mail recipient.
Any suggestions on how to mail outlook 2k3 the default would be appreciated.
In ie 7 I have outlook selected as I can send pages through outlook from ie
but not when I right click on a word doc - or any file and select the send
to command

0
rmwatrich (147)

font printing problem of imported visio file inside power point file
I am having a problem with VISIO 2002 with PowerPoint 2000. I made a drawing with some fonts with VISIO 2002. Then I copied the drawing and pasted into PowerPoint file. In screen, I can clearly see the font. When I print the file, drawings are there but there are no font from printed paper. Would you please help me out regarding this problem? ...

Sent to as attachment command
I was wondering if there is a way to set up a hyperlink that when clicked sends the workbook as an attachment to the person specified by the hyperlink?? Hi Tom A hyperlink can't do this as far as I know But you can use a macro that will send it to the address in the activecell Sub Mail_workbook() If ActiveCell.Value Like "*@*" Then ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ActiveCell.Value, _ "This is the Subject line" End If End Sub See for more mail examples http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro...

IPicture: problem with transparent
Hello, I have a Win32 project that uses the IPicture class. Here is how I load the picture: OleLoadPicturePath (path, 0, 0, 0x00ffffff, IID_IPicture, (LPVOID *) &pic); everything is fine accept this: the 4th parameter in that function is the color that should be transparent when rendering but it doesn't work. I have a totally white picture and still it draws it. I read in MSDN that only Metafiles and icons can be transparent but even when i made an icon picture it still wasn't transparent. I also confirmed that the picture had the transparent attribute using pic->Get_Attribu...

how do i openexcel spreadsheet sent via e mail
how do iopen aspreadsheet sent via email windows need to know what programme created it .i dont understand Hi Always copy the file on your harddisk first before you open it Never open it in the mail. Maybe they send a link to the file to you instead of the file ? You can try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver&qu...

Problem with Cells
Hope someone can help with this after downloading a small excel file from a dealer site that is a genereated report, I can download it as an excel file, upon doing so and pasting it into my working sheet I end upwith this � at the end of the text in every cell, and when it is removed some cells change for example a cell which has a long number for a serial number will shorten as well where do I start the excel version is 2000 blacklabhfxnospam@hotmail.com remove no spam Try this: 1)Select the range with the serial numbers you want to clean. 2)Set the numeric format for those cells to Tex...

Sent Mail, have mail in sent box not sent by me??
This has now happened two weeks in a row. How can I correct this? My computer is turned off when this is done. Email is being sent to people not in my contact list. Do I have to close this account in order to correct? Is it a Hotmail account? Recent reports of Hotmail Account hijacks http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=1fe6ed3e-eef6-4c57-933f-f3c408f1c5c1 If from another mail service, You can use the above as a guide for the sorts of things to check/change. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "eve" <eve@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Payee Problem
I'm using Money 2003 Deluxe. When I go to the payee list, certain active payees are not displayed. Also auto complete doesn't display the name while typing, even tho a transaction with that name has been recently entered. If I'm in the payee list and try to rename another payee to the payee above, it tells me that the payee name is already being used as a payee or payee name variation. When I look at the preferred payee names, that name is not listed as a variation either. If I click on the transaction in the register and then click on the payee box, the payee name d...

Exchange 2003
Greetings, We just upgraded to Exchange 2003 not long ago, and we've developed a routing loop for messages with e-mail addresses that do not exist in our org. We've done some research, and a possible Exchange-side fix is to enable Intelligent E-Mail Filtering. I was wondering if anybody has experienced any problems with this or if there are any known issues to implementing it? Also, one disparaging thing is that it creates an NDR. Due to certain spam black-list requirements, we've stopped generating NDR's. Is there a way to turn on this feature and scuttle the NDR or not ...

Problems Connecting Outlook To Exchange Server
Hi. Our site has recently upgraded to using Office 2003 on Windows XP and we connect to Exchange 2003. I have run into a couple of instances where the Outlook client will not connect to the Exchange server and Outlook reports "Your Exchange server is unavailable". This problem appears to be profile related and not a DNS error. Until recently, all of the users at my site were using peer-to-peer networking. A few weeks ago, we started upgrading people to the domain model. The Exchange connectivity problem occurs with people who have not yet moved into the domain and are trying to...

RUS problem
Hi All, When I create a mailbox for my user, I use 'Automatic update email address with recipient policy'. However, it sometime work, sometime don't. I created 10 mailboxes today, found 2 of them not able to generate the SMTP and x.400 address. I also found before the mail address create, the mailbox haven't create too. I am running with Exchange 2003 SP3 on Windows 2003 as member server of my domain. Is that any hints I should look into? Thanks, OldGhost When I look into even view, i found following: LDAP returned the error [32] Insufficient Rights when importing t...

Resource problem for Excel document
Problem with Excel document Error message "Not enough system resource to display completely". will not show proper color or display correct fonts. PC slowing down to a crawl. also getting not enough memory message, this problem has also been reported on another PC. Paul, Your workbook size must have got out of control! How big is it? If you think it's a lot bigger than you'd expect, then open it on a powerful machine and copy everything to a new workbook (don't use save as). The new copy may prove to be a lot smaller! If it's (a) huge worksheet(s) with long, comp...

Keep getting message that excel has encountered a problem
I am using excel 97 on windows xp and when i click tools, then options, i keep getting a message that microsoft excel has encountered a problem and must close. help!!! ...

email account problems #2
When I go into my email accounts screen and click on "Move UP" or "Move Down" or "Set as Default" I get the following message: "The specified Account was not found. It might have been deleted." If I click on change, I can see the account information and if I test it, it works. If I add a new account, the same things occur. I just upgraded to Office 2003, but the problem existed in the older version (2000, I think), too. I just managed to ignore it before. Also, when I startup Outlook, sometimes there is a "send/receive" button and sometim...

Finding "missing" Sent Mail
Hello... My Boss just came to me in a panic as he had a message on his screen about consolidating his mail (how he describes it) and he told it Yes.. He now can not find his saved Sent Mail.... Can you help? Where did it go? Thank you... Hi Stan, Perhaps he archived his email? Open Outlook, click on Tools > Options > Other > Autoarchive and see if autoarchive appears to be turned on. If it is, this will show you the exact file the items have been moved to. Next you will need for Outlook to display this file within the user interface. To do that, click on File >...

Problem in "Auto Generate Customer Id"
Hi I have a form named Frmcustomers. in this i have a field called "PartyId" which was auto number generating field. I used the following code for this. Me!PartyId = Nz(DMax("[PartyId]", "[TblParties]")) + 1 Now I want that the code should check the field "PartyId" and make increment in the id which starts from 65.... Example 65001 65002 65003 65004(+1) and so on..... while this field also has some id's starting from 61, 62 and 67 for example 61001, 61002, 61003..... 62001, 62002,.......... 67001,67002,......... Thank You ...

Problem with windows messages routing, DoModal and MessageBox
Consider a working thread, periodically posting WM messages to GUI thread so the event handler CMyDialog:OmMyMsg is called. When I show another dialogs form CMyDialog:OmMyMsg() , and pass them "this" as a parent, MFC calls CMyDialog:OmMyMsg() again and again because there are more messages waiting (and the working thread posting them again and again). Now we throw away these messages with static guard but what we really want is the messages to wait in a queue _as if_ those another dialogs were shown from another thread. What are the possible solutions for the problem? Use...

No labels for sent or forwared mail
Sometimes when I am forwarding or replying mails label of message is not changing as forwarded or replayed. Where is problem and how I can solve it? Thank You. Girts You mean the icon doesn't reflect the change? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/291 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "girts" <girts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

old email sent back randomly
Hi, I'm running exchange 2000 on a server 2000 professional, both exchange and windows with the latest patches installed. One user sent an email in september to a bunch of people with an attachment of around 800 KB. Randomly this email is sent back to some of the people recipients of the first email. The user who sent the email and who is in destination of this email, does not receive it. Some of the recipients do not receive it and a NDR is generated however their email address is correct. I've checked the outbox on both outlook and outlook web access on the user'...

Preventing End users in Outlook from Deleting sent folders
I want to be able to prevent users from deleting their sent emails. Is there a way to do so on the server side? I've never heard of any way to do this...all you could do, if you need to ensure you have copies of all data, would be to enable journaling... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFE53D7E-E2D3-4AB8-98EF-A1F781791308@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to prevent users from deleting their sent emails. Is there > a way to do so on the server side? Nope. A user has full control over their *own* mail...

mail not sent
User had an Excel spreadsheet open and tried e-mailing it from with Excel. It would not send. Message would appear at top saying that the file has not been sent. Has happened with other users. ...

Word 2007 internet problem
I copied and pasted a document from the internet with a certain font size and now all my new documents have this font and I cannot chsange it! See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Pamela Poteat wrote: > I copied and pasted a document from the internet with a certain font > size and now all my new documents have this font and I cannot chsange > it! ...

Access Webmail problems
I have a good problem for you lot out there, this is totaly doing my nut in I am unable to get webmail to work fully When i log into it, i get to see all of the folders etc and how many unread emails and the like, but i am not able to view any emails, as the screen that normaly list the emails just has a error message saying you dont have premission to view the items i get this on most of the pc that are off the network, but the odd one it will work on without any problems i tested with a new laptop with only windows xp pro SP2 installed, and it does not work, but with some of the old...

Problem with inbound E-mail via Road Runner
I have set-up my Outlook 2003 to send and receive E-mail from my broadband provider, Time Warner's Road Runner. I can send mail just fine, but when a message is sent to me, it does not come into my Outlook program. I have checked, double checked and triple checked the settings and everything tests out fine. Feedback? Thanks in advance for any assistance. DCD <DCD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have set-up my Outlook 2003 to send and receive E-mail from my > broadband provider, Time Warner's Road Runner. I can send mail just > fine, but when a message ...

Problem with subforms
Hello, I am developping an application with VBA & Access. I created a form containing 15 subforms controls (one above the other) , and I am trying to make the subforms controls look good and all equals. These controls are supposed to show each one a subform nammed SF_MYSUBFORM that I have designed. It has 10 fields from left to right. So I wish to have the form display the subforms controls looking as if they were the rows of an array. When I inserted the "subform controls" in the form, I used the control situated in the Access toolbar. But each "subform control" h...

Dependents problem
Hi all, I have an input cell that is data validated. It is the only cell currently selected. In VBA immediate (or in a module) if I check for ?selection.dependents.count it tells me the (1004) No cells were found. yet when I enter selection.showdependents it shows the dependency "button" and arrow. If I look at selection in the watch window, Dependents - (No cells were found) Directdependents - (No cells were found) Please can anybody shed some light on this? Kind regards, Bony -- "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who under...