sent time on email is an hour behind.

Hi all,

Having an issue with a pc using outlook (office xp 2002) where the sent time
is show as an hour behind what the time should be.
The time on the mailserver is correct and the time of the pc sending the
email is also correct.
So not sure why the time is an hour behind.

Any suggesting much appreciated, thx.

0
Leon

Is DST and the timezone configured correctly as well?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Leon" <ap76_at_email.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Having an issue with a pc using outlook (office xp 2002) where the sent
> time
> is show as an hour behind what the time should be.
> The time on the mailserver is correct and the time of the pc sending the
> email is also correct.
> So not sure why the time is an hour behind.
>
> Any suggesting much appreciated, thx.

0
Roady

Attatched file show encoded in the body of the email
Hi ! One user receive mail with attatched file but he don't see an icon with the file but at the end of the email, he see the encoding caracters (UUENCODE) representative of the file attached like this. > begin 666 ATT160585.eml > M0V]N=&5N="UC;&%S<SH@=7)N.F-O;G1E;G0M8VQA<W-E<SIM97- S86=E#0I$ > M:7-P;W-I=&EO;BU.;W1I9FEC871I;VXM5&\Z(")+:6UM96PL ($MA<F5N note : this is only with senders of the same company but other sender from other company don't generate the problem... first time I see this in my company. if you have an idea abo...

Sent to as attachment command
I was wondering if there is a way to set up a hyperlink that when clicked sends the workbook as an attachment to the person specified by the hyperlink?? Hi Tom A hyperlink can't do this as far as I know But you can use a macro that will send it to the address in the activecell Sub Mail_workbook() If ActiveCell.Value Like "*@*" Then ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ActiveCell.Value, _ "This is the Subject line" End If End Sub See for more mail examples http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro...

Using a time chart
I am attaching an example of what I need. The green areas can also be marked with "-" or "+" if needed. On sheet 2 you will see what I need the results to be. I just want this to be done with a formula or a macro. I want to change what is on sheet one and have the results change on sheet two. File Attached: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=319230 (cashier schedules.xls) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ since you a...

how do i openexcel spreadsheet sent via e mail
how do iopen aspreadsheet sent via email windows need to know what programme created it .i dont understand Hi Always copy the file on your harddisk first before you open it Never open it in the mail. Maybe they send a link to the file to you instead of the file ? You can try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver&qu...

email attachement
I received an email that has an attachement. The attachement is a forwarded email via the sender's Blackberry (I think) - if not it's fro his Groupwise account. When i double click top open the attached email, nothing happens. If i send this email to a co-worker, he can open the attachement. We both use Outllok 2007 so I believe it's a config setting for Outlook but i cannot figure out what setting needs to be changed so I can open that attached email. You fail to mention just what the attachment type is? "AJL2010" <AJL2010@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Sent Mail, have mail in sent box not sent by me??
This has now happened two weeks in a row. How can I correct this? My computer is turned off when this is done. Email is being sent to people not in my contact list. Do I have to close this account in order to correct? Is it a Hotmail account? Recent reports of Hotmail Account hijacks http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=1fe6ed3e-eef6-4c57-933f-f3c408f1c5c1 If from another mail service, You can use the above as a guide for the sorts of things to check/change. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "eve" <eve@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Time as number
I'm working on a time card where employees enter time in, out for lunch, back in and out for the day. I can do this in a time format and get the total for the day. However, the manager thinks it's too cumbersome for employees to type 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, for example. Is there a way to do this using numbers, other than military time, or not having to type AM or PM? Thanks, -- Howard Try the following UDF: Function time_it(simple_time As Integer) Dim hr As Integer Dim min As Integer hr = Int(simple_time / 100) min = simple_time - hr * 100 If hr < 6 Then hr = hr...

Finding "missing" Sent Mail
Hello... My Boss just came to me in a panic as he had a message on his screen about consolidating his mail (how he describes it) and he told it Yes.. He now can not find his saved Sent Mail.... Can you help? Where did it go? Thank you... Hi Stan, Perhaps he archived his email? Open Outlook, click on Tools > Options > Other > Autoarchive and see if autoarchive appears to be turned on. If it is, this will show you the exact file the items have been moved to. Next you will need for Outlook to display this file within the user interface. To do that, click on File >...

Emails not appearing or deleting
Hi all, I've got a server running Windows 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2003 SP1. There are a few emails which we are having great problems with. When I try to access these emails or even delete them, the server reports the following in the event viewer: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: Exchange Store Driver Event ID: 327 Date: 13/01/2007 Time: 14:44:03 User: N/A Computer: NTSERVER Description: The following call : EcGetMime to the store failed. Error code : -2147467259. MDB : 7c5b2530-f71e-4700-8f15-b3b5f11321ef. FID : 1-30. MID : 1-40637C. File : . ...

Delay sending mass emails until the evening?
Hi there, In work, we use Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Is there a way that a user can manually choose to send a mass-email email with a delay? i.e. after hours? For example, we have users who might send an email to 50 people, with a 500kb attachment. Rather than do this in working hours (and slow down our Citrix network), I'd prefer it if they could manually choose for it to be sent in the evening. However, the only way I can figure out how to do this, is to to into the email options and choose to 'not send before' a certain time. However, this keeps the email in q...

Gdiplus::Bitmap, FromFile returns 0 all the time
Hallo, I try to create a Bitmap with Bitmap::FromFile(L"c:\\test.jpg"), but something wrong happens there. The way I do it: b = Bitmap::FromFile(L"c:\\test.jpg"); // Bitmap *b declared elsewhere if(!b->GetLastStatus()) return; if(b->GetWidth() <= 0) return; GetLastStatus returns 0 (= ok), everything seems to be just fine, but b->GetWidth() returns 0. I tried this piece of code with different files (jpg, bmp, gif, tiff), but nothing works. I'm at a loss, Martin Martin, Bitmap::FromFile() should work. I've been using it extensively (don't forge...

Forwarded messages in body of email not attachments
Getting back to Outlook after 5 years of not having it...when I receive a forwarded message, the forward comes in as an attachment - is there a way to set it up so that the forward is part of the body of the original email? (I'm using Outlook Connector, in case that matters - two email addresses.) Thanks! "AnneCir" <AnneCir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7EBCE93-4C4B-48AE-8767-88F317AAB9B6@microsoft.com... > Getting back to Outlook after 5 years of not having it...when I > receive a > forwarded message, the forward comes in as an attac...

old email sent back randomly
Hi, I'm running exchange 2000 on a server 2000 professional, both exchange and windows with the latest patches installed. One user sent an email in september to a bunch of people with an attachment of around 800 KB. Randomly this email is sent back to some of the people recipients of the first email. The user who sent the email and who is in destination of this email, does not receive it. Some of the recipients do not receive it and a NDR is generated however their email address is correct. I've checked the outbox on both outlook and outlook web access on the user'...

military time calculations
I am trying to write a program that tracks time entries in "Military time" and then average multiple entries, that cover a 24 hour cylcle for three shifts. I have 90% of the formulas in place but have run into a snag. I need to figure per hour, the number of calls and the average time each took from call in to completion. There will be some hours without any calls and some with several. I need to examine each entry to see when the call came in and when completed, then take the elapsed time and store in a separate cell to be averaged together with other entires fr...

No labels for sent or forwared mail
Sometimes when I am forwarding or replying mails label of message is not changing as forwarded or replayed. Where is problem and how I can solve it? Thank You. Girts You mean the icon doesn't reflect the change? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/291 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "girts" <girts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Preventing End users in Outlook from Deleting sent folders
I want to be able to prevent users from deleting their sent emails. Is there a way to do so on the server side? I've never heard of any way to do this...all you could do, if you need to ensure you have copies of all data, would be to enable journaling... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFE53D7E-E2D3-4AB8-98EF-A1F781791308@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to prevent users from deleting their sent emails. Is there > a way to do so on the server side? Nope. A user has full control over their *own* mail...

Lost all my saved emails
I recently had a problem with my computer and I had to erase everything from my computer and reinstall everything. I use virgin email but have outlook/windows mail connected to it. All my virgin emails are tranferred to outlook/windows mail. I saved my emails, in various folders I created, within the inbox folder. When I have started up windows mail now all my old emails have disappeared. Would anyone have a clue where they are? Thanks Brendan Unless you backed up your data to an external scource all data has been lost. Assuming you set up Virgin mail as pop m...

macro to automatically send an excel spreadsheet by email
Hi, I'm a complete novice with regards to Macro's so I need some help with this plse. I need to send an email that extracts specific data from an excel spreadhsheet automatically to numerous email addresses. You should look at this: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm As an attachment: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm Mail to different people in a range: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row2.htm If you're totally new to this, you may have your work cut out for you (but maybe not). Try to go as far as you can go with what I poste...

mail not sent
User had an Excel spreadsheet open and tried e-mailing it from with Excel. It would not send. Message would appear at top saying that the file has not been sent. Has happened with other users. ...

Print View or Print Paper No start time or end time
How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont see the start and end time? "dearcc" <dearcc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B8CACE7-6A38-4652-8010-B92713583CAE@microsoft.com... > How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont > see the start and end time? Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] They only show if the cell is wide enough. Try Landscape format. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

What is the best way to block incoming email from a specific domai
I am wanting to start blocking incoming email from specific domains, but am not sure of the best way to do this. I am running Exchange 2003 SP2. Thanks, -- Midwest Muskie You can block mail from a smtp address/domain using Sender Filtering. If it's coming from a particular IP address/range, you can also use Connection Filtering/Global Deny list. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E1BAE53-B154-4CE6-8858-74749CB08047@microsoft.c...

not able to send email but receive it.
I am able to receive emails but not send it......I had firewall which I though was the problem but I removed them and still the problem exists....I am able to send from Office but not home, it keeps saying that the SMTP port or Task 'pop.registeredsite.com - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Please help. Also, are you trying to connect to a mail server that is hosted by...

Sent Items Disappear
For some reason, after an e-mail has been sent and it is moved to the sent items folder, it doesn't always stay there. Go back a day later and some of the e-mails you sent will be there, and some won't be. It seems to be doing this at random. We're utilizing Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000 Post SP3 Rollup on the backend. The cache exchange feature is also being used if that makes a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Justin Swall ...

Graphing A Time Series OF Stocks
My data looks like so: Stock TradePrice TradeVolume ExecutionDateTime EFG 5.2 8 2:40:04 PM EFG 5.5 8 2:40:02 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.3 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM ABC 1.5 4 2:31:17 PM ABC 1.6 ...

Prepare a draft email
Every time I write an email and have to send out immediately. I would like to prepare an email for sending out tomorrow. Can someone advise how to accomplish it. Thanks, Scott On 5/2/10 7:00 AM, in article C803A691.E2C2%NoSpam-Scott.Xe@gmail.com, "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@gmail.com> wrote: > Every time I write an email and have to send out immediately. I would like > to prepare an email for sending out tomorrow. Can someone advise how to > accomplish it. Save it as draft. There is no send at a later date in Entourage. There are scripts you migh...